• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Awakening part II (M/F Adult)

jj82277

I just finished writing the next chapter in this wonderful tale. i have a few back logged pages to post bringing you up to speed, but i am really happy with the direction that the story is progressing. i would just like to thank a special someone for her inspiration with the next few parts in this story that means so much to me. as always your loving replies are always very welcome. thank you so much.

The only thing more intense than a purely lustful shower is a teasing one. After decades of being together Greg and Amanda know all too well what buttons to press to get the other one revved up. The hours of foreplay that they engage in only make for mind numbing encounters when one or BOTH of them looses control in a desperate sea of passion.

In the Shower, Greg made sure that Amanda’s already moist womanhood was well aware of how dissatisfied he was with her lewd behavior. Amanda made it up to her husband by paying far too much attention to his throbbing manhood and aching scrotum. It was mid afternoon before the playful couple realized it. Time really flies when you are having fun. Toweling off and lotioning up were not nearly as eventful as the morning session. Had it been, then there would have been no hope of ever leaving the house for either of them today.

Greg as usual was excited and relieved. He was free from all the demands of his regular day and he was with the most beautiful woman in the world to him. There was something unsettling though. Amanda was having a little too much fun. She knew that he couldn’t satisfy his sadistic urge and it seemed as though she was being even more teasing in her demeanor. Greg tried to put the idea aside for the moment but it would return frequently. He hoped that he was just over sensitized from having to put the Taskmaster within him on the back burner… for now anyway.

The great thing about their Point Pleasant home is that it is right on the beach. It had perfect access for long quiet walks right on the shore, or in this case long flirtatious walks.

Amanda and Greg hurriedly threw on some casual clothes. Amanda just put on some Capri’s and a white tank top. Amanda made her hair into a cute pony tail so that Greg could see more of her shoulders and neckline.

Greg just put on some jeans and a white t-shirt. Even in her simplistic outfit Amanda was always calculating deviously against her loving husband. Every article of clothing that she ever brought with them to The Shore was either something that she had seen Greg looking at, or something that she picked out especially for his prying eyes.

Amanda decided to go barefoot on the warm sand. The gentle rubbing lightly on her perfect feet worked like a delocalized pumice stone making her feet super soft. A pedicure afterwards would be electric but she thought Greg deserved some outlet seeing as he wouldn’t be able to tie her up as he so desperately wished.

Amanda loved Greg. She did have to show him some mercy after all. She didn’t want him to explode… or did she? The guilt of purposely denying her husband his greatest joy on this earth was terribly exciting to Amanda. She made sure to accentuate her most ticklish areas for him with their every embrace to remind him of what he could not have until the next day. As previously established, she viewed his sexual arousal as her personal possession to play with as she wished.

To mask her malicious intentions Amanda came out with Greg’s football. She didn’t have the most athletic ability in the world, but it always made Greg feel appreciated when she would playfully throw the football around with him on the beach when they were alone together. She even caught it a few times too.

“Awwwwww, you’re the cutest wide receiver that I have ever seen.” Greg hugged his wife closely as they walked out the back sliding glass door.

“That’s the one who tackles the man with the ball right…”

“Nevermind…” Amanda was no Howard Cosel, but at least she tried. The effort that Amanda put into making Greg happy warmed his heart to no end. He was thoroughly spoiled and he took great pride in spoiling her... at least most of the time.

Amanda and Greg walked on the beach and the sand holding hands watching the sun shine on the water as the waves crashed onto the beach. It was a beautiful sight. They were in their perfect place with their perfect partners. There was not a care in the world and the only thing that they were there to do was enjoy everything about each other-even a few things they didn’t previously know.

Amanda gazed lovingly at her husband as he looked off into the horizon. She felt those butterflies again in her stomach. Even as a mother and a housewife she never lost the feeling of when she first saw Greg. He looked like a strong young man then, and now he looks like an even stronger husband and father. As handsome as he was then she could have never dreamed of the man that he would become.

Greg found it very hard not to just stare at Amanda the entire time that they were walking together. She was so cute. In her simple outfit there would be people thinking that she was 12 years his junior. With age Amanda had only grown into a much more beautiful woman. She was a pretty girl when they first met, but now when he looked at her he could also see the life point of their two beautiful sons and the glue that held his household together. She was a vision beyond his comprehension and far too often he just found himself lost for words save two…

“I love you…” Greg just took his bride by the back of the neck and kissed her deeply on the sand. Amanda could only wrap her arms around him as best she could as he lifted her up into his arms. She kicked her legs behind her in approval. She loved how strong he was. As Greg pulled her into him, he could feel that someone had forgotten to wear an undergarment underneath their tank top. Even on such a warm day in the middle of their heartfelt embrace her peaks were at full attention. Greg was so proud of himself.

They just played there on The Shore for a couple of hours. They played catch. They tackled each other. They looked lovingly into each other’s eyes. They sat next to each other and kissed deeply. They chased each other around. They walked along the beach line and let the cool sea water rush over their bare feet as they saw the light of the day turn into the amber of twilight. The entire earth belonged to the two of them at that moment.

The entire time there was a thought in the back of Amanda’s mind. She couldn’t help but notice every granule of sand rubbing gently along her bare feet. They were already soft from all the loving attention that they had been receiving the last couple of days but with these few hours on the beach they would be deathly soft. She couldn’t imagine her husband touching them while they were like this.

The thought of her impending pedicure terrified and excited her to no end. She knew that she would not be able to sit still for it, and she knew that would drive Greg wild. He had not been able to keep his eyes off her cute feet the whole time that they were walking on the beach. His enraptured gaze upon her cherry toes thrilled her to no end. Having such a big strong responsible man unable to pry his eyes away from her always made Amanda feel really good about herself. Thinking about how much Greg has probably been fantasizing about finally getting them all tied up and at his mercy brought back that delicious feeling of guilt with a sinful twinge of shame. She was being evil, but he deserved it for denying her the afternoon explosion that she had been hoping for right…?

Greg had nothing on his mind other than the pedicure that he was going to be able to give his Wife and having her warm soft feet rubbing all over him (ALL over him). That was all he could do to quiet the voice that was in the back of his mind.

This was a voice that he had always heard but was only now beginning to understand. The more he understood what the voice was saying the more it scared him. Focusing on what pleasures he was ALLOWED to have was the only thing to silence his sadistic Taskmaster, but for some reason every time Amanda wiggled her perfect feet in defiance of him it became harder and harder…

Finally the time had arrived for Amanda’s much deserved penance on her day of rest from Greg’s merciless tickle torture. The first order of business was to wash off the sand from her feet and get ready for her cruel pedicure. Part of her hoped that Greg would be as ruthless as possible in the few minutes that he had her feet in his control. A girl has ‘special’ needs too right?

“You go wash off those feet and I will get everything ready sweetie...” Greg had a particularly mischievous grin plastered on his face.

“Okay Greg… but be careful… that sand made my feet really really soft. I bet they are way too sensitive right now… ahahha.” Was it just him, or was she mocking him? Amanda was naturally a tease but this was getting ridiculous. Greg got started on the tasks of preparation to take his mind off how much fun his wife was having. This was the first time that she had taken a day off in the last few trips here so it took a while to get used to. Not that he ever did…

Amanda went to the bath tub and ran cool water over her warm feet. She just sat there and let the water run over them. She must have felt every molecule. She had a feeling that her pedicure was going to be deliciously unbearable. She just closed her eyes and thought of how bad the subtle little tickles were going to feel on the bottoms of her buttery feet. She also knew that Greg was going to take all his pent up frustration out on her in these next few moments and that let her heart go aflutter. Her mind wondered to the next morning when she knew she would be strapped into her new chair. She didn’t think she would be leaving the house for a few days when her bondage embargo was lifted.

When she came out she was floored. Greg had brought the chair into the center of their bedroom again.

“Uhhhhhhhh Uhhhhhhhhh, noooooo, I said absolutely no bondage today Greg, I can’t take it. I just went through hell yesterday.” Amanda couldn’t believe that Greg would openly defy her request like that…

“Relax silly. Haven’t you ever heard of multi purpose?” With that Greg rotated the chair so that she could see the front. When she saw what he had put together her heart almost melted. He had installed a detachable pedicure kit with a foot spa in the center. On the side he had all his tools, the nail polish remover, the nail file, the aroma therapy oil, her toe separators, and of course the pumice stone. He even had blue beads dissolving in the water. It looked like he had brought a foot salon into the house. He had taken so much time. He paid so much attention to detail. He got it so right. It was so romantic. Amanda’s heart was fluttering in her chest. She loved him so much. Even now he could still surprise her.

“Please have a seat my lady...” Greg’s professional persona was so cute.

“Why thank you kind sir…” The formalities were always so romantic. It always made Amanda feel like a princess. That is until this very moment when…

“Would my foot Queen like the same color nail polish today?” Amanda had never really told Greg what it made her feel like to have him pay so much attention to her feet. He always acts just as if he knew. When he called her a “Queen” it sent surges of emotion flooding through her. Not only did Greg understand her, but she wasn’t just a princess anymore. She was a mature woman. She had two beautiful growing boys and a loving Husband that adored her. She was a Queen…

“Hehehe Yesssssssss” Greg was so adorable to Amanda right now. All that she could think about was how he could always seem to read her mind. Just thinking about all the time that he put into making her happy, brought little tears of joy to her eyes and butterflies back in her stomach. She sat in amazement as he lovingly massaged her feet a little before putting them in the beautiful blue water… she couldn’t believe he got the blue crystals. He turned on the foot spa to “heat and vibrate”. Amanda felt the little vibrations caressing her feet immediately…

“Hehe it tickles…”

“Oh I’m sorry; here let me adjust this…” Greg then turned the device to “heat, vibrate and bubbles.” With that Amanda let out a gentle stream of giggles and wiggled her toes playfully in the perfect warm water.

“He hee, that REALLY tickles…hehe” Greg just couldn’t help himself. He had to be so loving. He had to make her heart jump in her chest.

“Good…” Amanda just reached out her arms and motioned for him to keep her company while her feet soaked in the tickly warm water. It felt magnificent. The aroma therapy oil was already softening her poor feet even further. The gentle massage of her soles and toes was only amplified with the gentle massage of her lips and tongue as Greg kissed her deeply again.

It was so much fun just to make out with his wife for ten minutes or so. There was nothing in Greg’s world sweeter than Amanda’s lips right now. The subtle giggles that were streaming from the back of her throat were a close second. He wrapped his arms around her so tightly. She loved his strong embrace so much. It always made her feel so safe and comforted.

He couldn’t help but to trail his lips down the length of her soft neck and nibble on it slightly. Her Husband’s warm wet mouth and tongue combined with the gentle tickly massage of the foot spa was almost too much for poor Amanda to stand. She was already in nirvana and she was still fully clothed. She licked her lips in anticipation of another eventful evening. Little did she know how eventful it would be?

After Amanda’s feet were soaked to his satisfaction he broke from her sweet lips to go and check on them. “Let’s see how these cute little feet are doing shall we…” Amanda could just nibble her bottom lip; she knew what was coming. He was so cute when he got to play with her feet. He could spend hours just kissing and touching them. Greg brought her wet wrinkly soles out of the water and inspected every inch of them making sure that they had soaked properly. He gently put her big toes in his mouth. He always had to be a little naughty when giving his Wife loving pedicures. What else would be the point?

Amanda just sat back in amazement. She still marveled at the power that just her feet had over Greg. He was like a little kid in a candy store in Amanda’s eyes, and it was so cute to her. He probed his tongue gently over her soft wet toes and began to suck gently. She was moaning in time with his gentle lapping when suddenly she felt a jolt of sensation. HIS TEETH made contact with her tickly toes. In their ultra soft state it was too much.

“Hehehehe, quit it Greg…” She squeaked out a few giggles before pulling her feet out of her Husband’s eager mouth.

Greg just looked at her bewildered. She had never pulled away from toe nibbling before. It was an understood pass time. He thought that she was just playfully teasing him again, and he tried to bring her feet to his mouth again but she curled them up in front of her.

“Hehehe, I mean it. My feet and toes are way too soft for your teeth right now. The pumice stone is going to be hell! Just wait till tomorrow for the heavy tickling when you can tie me up again okay baby?” She looked so innocent. It seemed like such an innocent request, but there was a problem. There was a grin on her face that was out of place. It looked like how Greg would look at her.

(((((“She’s doing this on purpose you know!”))))) There went the voice again in the back of Greg’s mind. It was the clearest that it has ever been. Since he was in college it was always just a feeling that let him know how to tickle girls better. Now it was expressing itself. Greg’s mind was ablaze trying to quell the voice deep within him. He tried to think about what it would be like to have Amanda all to himself in the morning, but the only thing that came out in his head was his dungeon fantasy of Amanda faced down apologizing for teasing him all day with her perfect feet. He tried as best he could to put the diabolical thought out of his mind. The way that Amanda was wiggling her toes did not help. Maybe the pumice stone would? Greg picked it up and pulled her feet closer to him.

“I mean it Greg I think that you should be very careful… my feet are too sensitive right now!” The grin on Amanda’s face was getting bigger. Was she enjoying this? Could she see him suffering internally? If she could see the suffering with his dark side then why provoke him?

“Okayyyyyy Amanda, there’s no problem with that. I get it. Your feet are just really sensitive right now. I’ll take it easy…” What was he saying? This was all the tickle fun that he was going to be able to have for the next 12 hours and he was talking about taking it easy? The voice in his head telling him that she was doing this on purpose to torment him was scolding him for his weakness.

Amanda was just sitting up in the chair giggling. She was a Queen. Greg was her obedient little servant. He would not dare cross the boundaries that she set, no matter how much fun he would be missing out on. It made her feel so happy inside to have such a loyal subject. Usually she could see a sadistic smile on Greg’s face when he used the pumice stone on her poor sensitive feet. That leer was gone. Now he only had the look of caring and concern for not overstepping her COMFORT ZONE. Every time that she would pull her feet away in protest he would look up regretfully and lighten his touch. She thought for sure that she was going to get it really good in the morning. She didn’t mind. She actually thought that she kind of deserved it. It was fun being the sadist for a change, but she knew she deserved to be thoroughly punished for her almost inhuman cruelty.

Greg was quicker with the Pumice stone than he had ever been. It felt like something was missing. Amanda actually felt quite relieved to feel his tickly fingers on the bottoms of her sensitize feet before he started her lower leg massage. She didn’t want to BREAK HIM, she just wanted to tease him a little… what was wrong with that? Amanda didn’t hold back any of her laughter on purpose. She just opened her toes and arched her feet inviting more teasing caresses. It brought a familiar smile to Greg’s face to see his wife enjoying his ticklish ministrations.

“Now this next part might tickle a little Amanda, okayyyy!” He was back. Amanda was beginning to get worried for a second. As well she should be. The only thing comforting Greg now were her imaginary screams filling his mind.

“Okay hehe, but don’t be too bad!!!” Greg rubbed the moisturizing oil over his hands and rubbed it together audibly. He was going to be able to touch Amanda’s calves. The next ten minutes would be his testament to himself. The only thing quelling the short term urge to fasten the leather straps of his insidious device around the slender limbs of his slave girl was the fantasy of having her poor calves twitching while she was screaming for mercy.

The fact that it was forbidden only made the fantasy more intense in Greg’s mind. The warm feelings were coursing through his entire body as he brought the moisturizing oil to her tender feet. They didn’t need it but he wanted them to be as soft as possible. As soon as the sun rose she would pay. That’s the only thing that comforted him. She would pay. The voice within him took up his chorus as he began his challenge. He saw Amanda’s flexing bare calves peaking out of her Capri pants. He pushed the legs of her pants a little higher so her entire calf would be bare to his touch. It was within his power to resist the urge to just start mercilessly tickling them right then and there and listen to her most desperate pleas for mercy as they fell on deaf ears. He just had to focus on how much he cared for his wife.

His efforts were not aided by Amanda. He looked up at her with the nervous sadistic energy coursing through his veins. Then he saw it in her eyes. She was terrified. She knew what this spot could do to her. Greg’s sadistic smile returned with vigor. He made sure that he was firm and even handed. He didn’t want it to tickle. He cared about her too much. He did want her to understand what he could do to her. This was a pedicure but he spent most of his time massaging her sensitive calves. The feeling of power Greg took from her acknowledgement of how much he could torment her felt sinfully good. Strangely, something inside Greg liked the idea of making his poor little wife afraid. Seeing her biting her lip nervously with his strong hands around her calves was dangerously empowering. It was a good feeling, but it didn’t feel RIGHT.

Amanda was off in her own lost nervous world. This was the worst part for her. Her calves were a phobia. She didn’t like them touched or barely even looked at. She looked into Greg’s eyes and she could see that he knew what his hands were doing to her. Her calves are so sensitive that just having them touched actually tickles. She was holding back the giggles because she feared lighting the powder keg that she herself had been stoking in her Sadistic husband. His look was purely demented. She hated the fear of having her calves and lower legs tickled. She hated the way it was always present. She especially hated the way that her body reacted in these situations. Despite her ever conscious fear, her apprehension would always land between her eager thighs.

Finally the cruel limbo of the massage was over. Greg began dipping the cotton balls in the nail polish remover. He slowly took off every spec of her old nail polish. He then picked up the nail file. There was no avoiding this and it had to be done. His sadistic Grin grew larger and larger. He finally had a reason to firmly grab her ankles and let her have it. He hoped this would be a sufficient outlet for his sadistic urges until morning. He braced her foot and she tried her best to hold her foot still. It was an exercise in futility. Her feet were so soft and pampered that even getting her nails filed by someone else was deliciously ticklish.

Greg just set about filing her nails. They were already in almost perfect condition but he needed to hear some begging!!!

“Ohhh god ohhhh god… stop stop hehehehehehehe it tickles too bad Greg, stop please…” He loved the way that her foot kept flexing away from him. He loved having to hold her foot still. He loved the way her toes cringed with no where to go. It was like he was himself again for a brief moment. The world made so much more sense when someone was begging him for mercy, especially his beautiful little dream girl. Greg was in the mood to hear to her sweet begging, not listen.

“Ohhhh well, we have to file your nails Amanda! You’re a big girl; you can take it.” The look on Greg’s face was cold enough to stop the sun. His icy verbal teasing was not helping poor helpless Amanda one bit. He loved her sigh of surprise to his evil response.

“Hahahahahahah You’re so Fucking Sadistic hahahahahahahahahahah!” Greg stopped immediately. Not out of mercy but out of fear. His ears heard those words but the throbbing between his legs was their manifestation. He LOVED to hear those four words from Amanda. Those were their words. They had been whispered in so many intimate venues to help him achieve bliss or during the most server tickle torture when she wanted to scream in approval. How could she say that to him now? When she knew that he couldn’t be the sadistic person that he loves to be… (((((“You know she’s doing this on purpose to TORTURE you!!!”))))) The voice within him scared him. No matter how bad her teasing was, he couldn’t let him have her. He loved her too much… Didn’t he?

Greg tried to focus. He could loose himself in the detail of painting his wife’s perfect toes. Try as he might the only thing that he could think about were different ways to tie them. The toe separators only served as a reminder of the most intricate toe bondage and how helpless her sensitive toes could be. Usually on Amanda’s day off from bondage he would just get his sadistic kicks mercilessly kissing and NIBBLING her feet during their foot sessions. Today she took away even his second favorite toy. ‘Maybe the voice has a point?’ He couldn’t believe what he was thinking.

Amanda felt like the Queen of the entire world. Greg usually rushed through this part. He would make sure that they were perfect but every extra second was one that he had to wait until his wife was trapped in his inescapable bondage… Not tonight. Tonight Greg was captivated by her perfect cherry toes as he painted them and took his time. She could tell what he was thinking.

“I’m so glad that you aren’t going to tie me up tonight, baby. My poor feet, they wouldn’t be able to take it. I can feel the air in the room tickling them; I can’t imagine what your brushes, feathers, and fingers would do to them. I guess well find out ‘tomorrow’. Hahaha” Greg just wanted to get finished, eat dinner, play with his wife’s feet, screw her teasing brains out, go to sleep, and wake up the sadistic bastard that he had come to know and love. That’s what it took now to keep the voice down within him. He knew that she would not be able to stop him while he was deep inside her. If he couldn’t tickle her he would take her to peaks that she had never known. There is more than one way to make a cocky little housewife beg.

Finally he was done painting her perfect toes. He let her sit there in her toe separators and got up to kiss her again. He gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

“I think we should go out for dinner. I am going to go take a shower while you let your toes dry. Okayyy sweetie?” Before Amanda could reply he headed off to the bathroom. Amanda knew all too well that he was probably going to be taking a very COLD shower.

Amanda felt so bad for him. She knew how much pleasure he derived from having her all tied up and helpless while he tickle-tortures her ruthlessly. Even before, when she didn’t want to be tied up she was so nice to him and did OTHER THINGS to occupy his time. For some reason today she was just content to drive him out of his FUCKING mind with aroused sadistic frustration. She was just thinking quietly: ‘Maybe this is what it feels like for Greg to tickle her?’

That brought to mind a very naughty fantasy. She sat there while her feet were drying and closed her eyes. She saw Greg. He was locked with his head in an old fashioned set of pillories on the ground. His hands were tied securely behind his back. She had never fantasized about tying her husband up before. What was coming over her?

She was a Queen. She was nobility. She was in complete control of Greg. She looked at him teasingly and took off her shoes. She saw the look of rabid excitement burning in his eyes as she stripped off her footwear. Greg was watching every movement Queen Amanda made with her lascivious feet. She felt so powerful. She pulled up a chair right in front of his bound head.

Amanda slowly teased him with her feet making him count each one of her tiny sexy toes. Then she just pushed them into her face. He started trying to lick and kiss her feet and she pulled them away from him. She bent down and put masking tape over his mouth. This was so cruel. She was taking away everything that he enjoyed and he was just left there to suffer in his love and lust for her. She put her feet right in his face while he was unable to touch them, kiss them or nibble them. Every desperate moan of his made her thighs tingle and her nipples harden. Then Queen Amanda starts her merciless verbal teasing…

“Awwwwwwww, what’s wrong Greg? Don’t you like my feet… I bet you want to tickle them don’t you, Greg? They are soooooooooooooo ticklish right now Greg! I would get down on my hands and knees and Beg you to stop tickling my poor feet if you tickled them right now. I’m so glad that your all tied up, so that I can TORTURE you with my ticklish feet all I want. There’s nothing you can do about it Greg.” She could see the look of utter despair on the face of her imaginary husband and it gave her a rush of erotic power. At the very end of their little exchange she squeezed his nose with her toes. She is so used to seeing him so big and strong. This new fantasy made parts of her quiver that she didn’t know that she had.

To make Amanda’s fantasy even more intoxicating, she was in real time dominating her husband and making him suffer. She was taking away all the things that he loved to do to her just to prove how much he really cared for her (and make him suffer for it). She felt so guilty getting off on his most desperate suffering, but she could not defy how much it turned her on. She could no longer resist the urge to purge the fire raging deep in her loins…

In the shower, Greg was not fairing any better. He was consumed with images of his wife tied to his bondage table. He wanted her to beg him so badly to stop. He let the warm water pound over his strong body as he finally let the diabolical fantasies wash over him.

She was tied so tight to his bondage table. All of her limbs were tied at every one of her joints. She could not move one inch. She was blindfolded. He was torturing her for every teasing word that she had uttered while HE was in the restrictive bondage of her rules. He wanted to make her suffer like he was suffering. The only time he was not tickling the horrible backs of her legs was when he was letting his hands rest on them just to scare the living shit out of her. He had never focused this much on making his wife just purely suffer. It scared him to no end. He loved it so much. Just the idea of her desperate thrashing made his hardness stiffen and pulse with excitement. The mindless torture of her calves had been an obsession for so long. The taboo of being forbidden had honed his study of her flexing calf muscles in his raging subconscious. He could torment her for hours. He knew just which tendons and muscles to titillate to make his Wife wish that God himself had never given her legs. He wanted to make her suffer. He wanted her to be scared out of her mind. He wanted her to really want it to stop and not be able to control it; just like he was unable to tickle her even though she was driving him out of his mind.

Greg snapped back to reality when Amanda walked into the bathroom. She was done drying her toes. She looked so beautiful. She loved him so much. How could he do something like that to her? He knew that it was her fear… He knew that she would not be able to take it… He knew that she would scream… He knew that it would be the most intoxicating thing that he ever did and it scared him to his very core.

Greg had to collect his thoughts. He had to face her soon. He couldn’t look at her having these sorts of demonic fantasies. He just thought to himself about those sweet minutes when he would be exploring her wetness. That is how he would reassert his dominance. These darker ideas were just too evil to contemplate even for him. As such, they were never far from his mind ever again.

Amanda had stripped down to her bare form and thankfully another wave of warmth came crashing into Greg as she joined him in the shower. She kissed him so deeply. She loved him more than anything. She would never do the things he was thinking. She was the mother of his children, the woman of his dreams, and his loving Wife. He would never do anything to cause her REAL discomfort…

“Thank you so much for the pedicure sweetie. I know that this is tough for you, especially after last night… but I promise Greg, I will make it up to you…” Amanda let her hand droop down to Greg’s quivering manhood. “Awwwwwwww, that’s so cute…. You missed me…”

Greg actually blushed a little. Greg took the luffa in his hands. Amanda wrapped her arms around his neck as the warm water cascaded over their nude bodies. She left her arms around his neck as he motioned his hands through her long hair and she whispered in his ear… “Oh all right… just a little!”

That was music to his ears. He felt Amanda tighten her grip around him. She was bracing herself for the sensations that Greg was about to visit upon her trembling torso... He stooped down so that her head rested comfortably on his shoulder. He wanted to feel every fiber in her being twitch as he cruelly bathed her with her fluffy bath tool. Greg could barely manage words. He just held her tight with one hand and let the luffa tease and tickle her upper body to no end. She just cooed and giggled into him so cutely. She would just grab him tighter as she squirmed from side to side. Greg couldn’t believe how much of a release it was to hear her sweet laughter in his ears one more time. It had only been a few hours devoid of the ability to tickle torture Amanda and it felt like an eternity. There was definitely something about this sea air.

“Hehehehehe Don’t forget the ribs hehehehehehehe!” This was sweet music to his ears. Greg had waited all night to hear those words. He thought for a brief second that she had changed her mind, but that was not to be the case.

Greg just used the luffa as an accent to his hands as he let his fingers probe Amanda’s sensitive rib cage. She fought so hard to stand still for him and take her little punishment. Greg got lost in her sweet laughter and sensual struggling. He didn’t even see the anvil Amanda was about to drop on him. She just looked so cute and innocent to him.

“Hhehehehehehehehe go get dressseddd heheheheheheheehhehe I have girl things to hahahahahahahahahahah take care of hahahahaha.” Greg’s fun came to a crashing halt! The look of sheer disappointment was even worse than Amanda had planned. She almost felt sorry for him… almost. Seeing how much her Greg loved tickling her in the flesh only added to the cruel sadistic torment of bound Greg who was thrashing desperately in the back of her mind. She felt so naughty having her fantasy while her husband was there.

In Amanda’s fantasy she had thrown brushes and feathers next to the bound Greg’s head and her bare feet. She ordered him to tickle her feet. He obviously couldn’t comply while tightly bound on Queen Amanda’s dungeon floor, and she was tormenting with the idea of not allowing him to cum the entire trip if he didn’t break loose this instant and torment her bare soles. The look of sheer desperation on his face was overwhelming Amanda’s senses with erotic waves of pleasure.

Greg’s reaction to being told to leave the shower, made tormenting fantasy Greg much more titillating. It was always very arousing to blur fantasy and reality. The interesting thing about the situation was that with Greg being so consumed with the idea of tickling Amanda to desperation, he was oblivious to how aroused she was. Her nipples were as hard as pencil erasers and her woman hood was throbbing from deep within as her wetness augmented the warm water cascading on her firm thighs.. She needed to be alone to TAKE CARE of that before dinner.

Greg’s eyes went dull. He just exited the shower toweled off quickly and went to his closet. As he was drying off, he heard Amanda yell from the shower “Thanks honey!”

If only Greg knew what those words meant, he would have never left her alone. He needed to think. He needed to get his mind off Amanda’s inhuman screaming. He went to his closet and put on his underwear. Then he went over the entire system he used to organize his shoes. That worked for a while. He made the mistake of trying the same thing with his ties and that was most assuredly a backward step.

Meanwhile, Amanda was touching herself shamefully imagining that a bound Greg was watching in horror and frustration. Amanda loved the desperation in his eyes not being able to touch the woman he loved or have any bit of her pleasure. Amanda was surprised at how wet she had become eroticizing the cruel teasing that she had put Greg though the entire day. Just thinking about how desperate he must be made her nipples pulse. Just thinking about the evil things that Greg must want to do to her, made Amanda feel like she was dangling off of an erotic cliff she wanted so desperately to fall from.

Amanda felt so guilty. She felt so ashamed. She felt so naughty. She felt so alive. She felt so sexy. All those emotions came rushing out when she tweaked her nipples and firmly massaged her clit one final time. She let loose the pressure that had been building all day while she was alone in the shower and Greg was far away still trying to collect his thoughts. Amanda realized that guilt and shame were a very naughty amplification for orgasm.

Amanda bit her lip trying to be as quiet as possible hoping she would get caught. The fantasy was intense but there was something missing. A part of her needed to get caught to fully let go… In the mean time she just stood there and let the water crash over her as she forced wave after wave of pleasure from deep within her as she vigorously massaged and rubbed her stiff nubbin. She felt every delicious shudder as every bead of water became like a hammer onto her sensitized skin. She felt so bad having an orgasm without Greg there. She looked forward to the morning when she would be made to pay dearly for her selfish indulgence.

Amanda’s mind was ablaze after her shower. She was still on an endorphin high when she came to the sink to towel off. She could feel every fiber of the towel against her skin. She wished so desperately that her hands were tied and Greg was lightly and mercilessly teasing her with the delicate material so that she could have the last bit of release that she needed to make her fantasy complete, but it would have to wait. She had more teasing in store for her unsuspecting Husband… lots more as a matter of fact. There was one variable that she didn’t even know was brewing: she would definitely have to wait until morning to fully understand it though.

Amanda strolled into her walk in closet and she had a terrible idea. She wanted out make her feet even softer for poor Greg when he played with them. She wanted to live out her Queen fantasy. She would probably not be able to tie Greg up, but she wanted to make him worship her feet while he couldn’t touch them or nibble them like he so desperately wanted to. Something about having such control over poor Greg awakened something deep inside of her.

She took out her blisslabs softening socks and prepared to slide them on her already tender feet. This would make her feet even softer than they already were. Just seeing her poor feet in their softening cases sent shivers up and down Greg’s spine. He knew that inside they were perfectly warm and tickly. They would be so soft and hyper-sensitive that it would drive him out of his mind with tickle lust. Unfortunately for him and much to Amanda’s delight that lust would have to be bottled until first light.

Tormenting him in such a way brought a smile to her face. It actually felt quite strange. This was not like Amanda… not anymore anyway… She lotioned her feet in the eucalyptus sock slave and put her special socks on. Amanda knew that her feet would be deadly soft when Greg took her socks off. On the rest of her body she slathered more and more of Greg’s favorite cucumber melon lotion to make her as attractive as possible. She wanted to make her one night of mock domination absolutely perfect (and perfectly dreadful for her foot slave).

Greg had already moved out to the living room finally focusing on the sales reports that he would have to review when he got back to his office. He hated thinking about work while he was off with his wife but he needed something to keep him from thinking about torturing Amanda past her limits on purpose. The idea was as unsettling as it was arousing.

When he saw her it was like a vision. She almost had a glow about her. He could see that she was very wide eyed and alert. She wore the cutest pink collared shirt with no sleeves and tight fitting jeans that left little to the imagination. She was so beautiful. No one on this planet compared to her in his eyes. Her tiny frame was perfect in every way. Her long black hair encased the face of what he thought to be a pure angel.

Greg’s voice caught in his throat. Even in such simple attire and white sneakers she still took his breath away with even the most casual smile. “Oh My God Amanda… You look so amazing!” He could barely contain himself as he kissed her deeply. He pulled her so close to him. Amanda so loved the feel of his strong arms around her. She felt so safe rubbing against his cackier pants and polo shirt as he drew her nearer and nearer.

“Awwwwww Thank you honey. You look very nice yourself, and you smell so good.” The smell of Amanda’s favorite cologne was a welcome guest to Amanda’s nostrils. It just made her feel even more alive. Greg was going to try and seduce her. She was going to love making him work for every inch of her quivering thighs that he was going to lovingly invade. The thought of what she had planned brought an evil Grin to her face that was very hard to conceal.

As they were holding hands and walking to the car, Greg noticed something in the cool night air. He was amazed to realize that Amanda wasn’t wearing a bra. This was so unlike her. The tight collared sleeveless shirt strained against her firm breasts. He could see her gentle peaks poking into the fabric. He couldn’t help but think how erotic the little fibers must feel against her nipples with no lace protection underneath. As he pulled off and he saw her lean her head back and lick her lips he no longer had to wonder. He could tell that she was enjoying the sensual sensations immensely.

They held hands as they drove down The Shore to their favorite restaurant. There would be no lobster tonight, just some good food and live music. While holding Amanda’s hand in the car, Greg could not help but notice the black scrunch that she was going to use to pull her hair back into a pony tail on her left wrist. This subtle contrast reminded him deeply of having a leather strap tied around her wrist. Any thought of bondage in his state was a death stroke. The demented fantasies were bounding around in his mind once again, much to his dismay. Amanda just lay there almost half asleep enjoying every bump of the car that sent little shocks of pleasure through her pulsing erect nipples.

Greg could take no more. He pulled off into the abandoned parking lot next to the restaurant. He unbuckled his seat belt quickly.

Amanda just sat there and giggled. She knew what was happening. This was more delicious than her wildest dreams. “Awwwwwwwww Is someone happy to see me…?” She took off her seat belt just in time for Greg to pull his steering wheel up and pull her to him almost violently. She loved it when he was so aggressive. She was so tiny and he was so big and strong. She didn’t have a chance. That is why she loved him so much. This is what made teasing Greg so intoxicating-the thrill of getting CAUGHT.

“Yessssssssssssss” Greg could only moan as if he were a starved man who had just found his first piece of sustenance. Greg kissed Amanda desperately. He was breathing heavily already and the night was no where near over. He couldn’t believe how overcome with passion he was. Was it how perfect she looked, how nice she smelled, or that he just desperately needed release? It could have been any combination of these things but the one thing Greg was sure of was that he never wanted to let go of his wife, no matter how naughty she was being.

He let his tongue probe hers passionately. Amanda held his face in her hands as his hands coursed through her long hair. She moved like a snake up against him. Every time that either one of them moved the fabric of Amanda’s shirt would become deliciously disturbed and it would send waves of pleasure all the way through her very being. She was becoming desperately aroused again just from the passionate kissing. This was even more fun than she had dreamed.

After ten minutes or so of enjoying themselves in the front seat of their car, Greg and Amanda reluctantly got out and walked over to the restaurant. Amanda had this utter look of pride on her face and Greg this utter look of torment. He hated being this disturbed in public and Amanda loved doing it to him. She honestly felt that it was part of her job description.

The entire time that they ate, Amanda was ruthless. She nuzzled her almost bare breasts so close to Greg that it was terrible for him. He could feel that her nipples were as hard as little pebbles through her shirt, and it made the food taste plain and metallic in comparison. He could only think about what was underneath. He could only think about having her naked before him begging him for mercy at the top of her strained lungs. That was the only thought that gave him comfort. When she would graze her fingernails up his thighs it was no help either. She was ruthless. She just sat there under his arm the entire time and took full advantage of how excited he was. Usually she would just casually tease him, but tonight she was even massaging his stiffness lightly through his pants. What had gotten into his cute suburban housewife?

The build up was terrible for Greg. He wanted so desperately to torture her for making him feel this way, but he couldn’t. Today was her day of rest and he was going to respect that… he just wished that she would respect what it did to him a little more.

Her constant verbal teasing got him the most. She would just nibble on his ear and whisper so innocently, “what’s Wrong Greg… that doesn’t feel good does it… you don’t like it when I do this do you… that doesn’t make you hard does it?” This was so out of character for Amanda and it was mysteriously intoxicating for Greg. The idea of dominating this slightly more assertive version of Amanda was even more appealing than that of his regular housewife. This evil tease almost deserved what he would do to her… almost. No one deserves the things that were swirling in Greg’s mind.

Amanda knew that Greg was right where she wanted him. He was about to go somewhere he had never been before and it made her feel so good. Strangely though, she didn’t know where that place was or why she wanted to push him there so badly? She just put that thought out of her mind and enjoyed their night cap. Greg’s last ditch effort to regain the situation was to order her tequila. They both knew what this did to her. Two shots had her warm and tingly inside just as much as her ruthless teasing of her husband.

Driving back to the house Greg could see that his poor wife was swimming in lust. She was noticeably massaging his inner thigh. He swore that he could see her nipples pulsing through the fabric.

There were no games to speak of when they got to the house. All that Greg could think about was getting at those pretty feet of hers. He wanted to have some fun before completely devouring her. He might not be able to tie her up and tickle torture her, but holding her down during intercourse and using his new electric friend would be a very close second. The screams were already haunting him when he carried his blushing bride to the door; her lips kissing and nibbling away at his neck as he walked up the steps.

To be continued…

wow wow wow wow dude i cant get enough of this great little story these two are just amazing!! i want to tickle the shit out of amanda for being such a tease...i have read the first part and these last two parts are on fire bro way to go i cant wait to read more!!!

hey thanks man i really appreciate it. I was worried that this part might be a little slow. it doesn't have the same level of play as the rest of the series. i am glad that you have enjoyed the series and that you were able to really take in the teasing build up.

I would also like to take this time to say that i shared your sentiment about amanda when writing the last parts and warn that the level of play raises dramtically in part III and in the conclusion.

All I can say is WOW....words cannot describe the feelings and emotion you've put into your work. BRAVO!

Wow

All I can say is WOW....words cannot describe the feelings and emotion you've put into your work. BRAVO!

Hello roses,

First let me be the first to say that on behalf of the entire TMF community welcome in honor of your first post. i am truly humbled that with your first step into the public arena that you decided to comment to my story. thank you so much for taking the time to read my gentle work. it is comments like yours that keep me writing. thank you so muhc for taking the time to not only read but let me know how you felt and how it affected you. i cordially invite you to read the next few parts if you are interested. it warms my heart that you posted here in this thread... welcome

J.

Dog...I usually don't like tickling fiction, but this was off the damn chain, son!!! You really told a cohesive story and now I have an emotional investment in your characters. Greg and Amanda are round characters and they are growing over the story arc. Very impressive!! One question: what is the couple's song? You know, the song that stirs them both up. I have a few suggestions:

Fire and Desire-Rick James/Teena Marie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm1ibHUyJjA

Sweetest Taboo-Sade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwuUuvZ4dAo

Between the Sheets-The Isley Bros.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhdcJ7K3XM

Anytime, Anyplace-Janet Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HDtpCkDCs&feature=related

You know ya boy had to bring the soulful funk

Seriously J...what are you trying to do to me???

LOVED THIS!!!!! Can't wait for the continuation!!! Soon I hope!!

Dog...I usually don't like tickling fiction, but this was off the damn chain, son!!! You really told a cohesive story and now I have an emotional investment in your characters. Greg and Amanda are round characters and they are growing over the story arc. Very impressive!! One question: what is the couple's song? You know, the song that stirs them both up. I have a few suggestions:

Fire and Desire-Rick James/Teena Marie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm1ibHUyJjA

Sweetest Taboo-Sade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwuUuvZ4dAo

Between the Sheets-The Isley Bros.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glhdcJ7K3XM

Anytime, Anyplace-Janet Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4HDtpCkDCs&feature=related

You know ya boy had to bring the soulful funk

hey tomskee, i am just blown away by the time and thought that you put into your post dog. I am so glad that you could identify with the charecters. I am floored that you even gave a few selections for a song. i think that with your permission i will cary one of them forward as the official song of the series. I will take some time and let you know which one fits the best, again, thank you so much for taking the time to read my work and i hope that you enjoy the rest of the series.

J.

Seriously J...what are you trying to do to me???

LOVED THIS!!!!! Can't wait for the continuation!!! Soon I hope!!

rainay... thank you so much for taking the time to continue reading my writing.... i still remember your first post to DOF... i feel like i have a fan base... lol. thank you so much dear...

J.

rainay... thank you so much for taking the time to continue reading my writing.... i still remember your first post to DOF... i feel like i have a fan base... lol. thank you so much dear...

J.

Feel like? You DO have a fanbase!! :mhorns:

Darkness is falling

darkness begins today

Greg walked into the house and set her lovingly on their large black fluffy couch. It was so comfortable. Amanda scooted over into Greg’s lap and just melted into his deep embrace. His hands moved, his lips pressed against hers, and his hips gyrated trying to gain pressure on his throbbing erection. Now that they were home, Amanda was more than happy to oblige him. She made sure that her firm thighs were pressed firmly up against his manhood while he kissed her passionately and gyrated his hips against her slightly. The guilt of her secret indulgence in the shower came crashing into her temples, nipples and loins. She loved the naughtiness. That and her husband’s lips were driving her close to an even more mind numbing climax.

She moved her head next to his and whispered into his ear. “Don’t you want to play with my feet? I have a surprise for youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.” Her erotic singing whisper was too much for Greg to handle.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what’s that?” Anything positive for Greg in his state was a step in the right direction. He was in no mood to turn down any favors.

“I guess you’ll just have to take my shoes off and find out Greg… but be gentle, you know how SENSITIVE my feet are!” She was still being such a tease. Strangely, this is one of the things that Greg loved most about her. She always paid so much attention to him… but this was a little different attention than he was used to.

(((((You know she is doing this on purpose to torture you Greg. She is getting off on watching you suffer. Look))))). The voice inside Greg’s head kept making more and more sense with every teasing word that came out his Wife’s mouth.

She slid back on the couch and put her shoes right on Greg’s lap. The anticipation was too much to take.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm, what’s my surprise?” Greg’s hands shifted to her cute sneakers.

“You just have to take them off and see.” Amanda wiggled her cute shoes invitingly as Greg looked down upon them. She was smiling so evilly. He knew that it had to be something really interesting.

He ripped off both of her shoes without untying the laces. “Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, someone’s a little bit excited aren’t they?” Amanda could just lay back and giggle at her husband’s haste. She absolutely relished having this effect on him. It made her feel so powerful. Oddly, in the midst of her sexual domination she got the same sneaking feeling that there was something missing. Right now she couldn’t quite figure out what.

“Jesus Amanda, you know what these do to me…” Greg brought her feet still covered in her cute thick softening socks to his face and started hungrily nuzzling his mouth against them. This is what he had been looking forward too all day long. Amanda arched her back as she felt the nerves in her feet being stimulated through her socks. She let out an earthy moan. Seeing Greg in such a frenzied sexual state always sent delicious chills down her spine. The naughty fantasy that she had indulged in earlier, was still playing in the back of her mind and she decided to act on her wicked idea.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back