• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The TK Factor Part Two (Sci-fi Tickling Story)

yatsabel

TMF Regular
“The Scanner”

“You had no right!” Adel exclaimed as she barged into the main chamber of the headquarters of the Terran Board of Directors.

It was late and meetings had concluded for the day and the only person in the chamber was the Chairman himself. The Headquarters was the most secure place anywhere in the known galaxy. Had he not chosen to meet his visitor, at a work she would have been arrested several blocks before reaching the building.

“I had every right, Adel,” the Chairman said standing from his seat at the head of a table that seated more than twenty powerful directors of the Terran government. He was senior man. More than 120 years old but still seemingly vibrant. Life expectancy was now placed well past 100 years and some humans had been known to reach 150 years of age.

He still had a hair full of hair albeit all of it was white. He kept it in a sort of mane that gave him the air of a lion. And he was true to the image; you did not rise and hold onto the position of Chairman of the Terran Board for twenty years without being a kind of a lion.

“I ask myself though, what right do YOU have to barge into the chamber of the Terran Board and confront the Chairman in this fashion?” he said evenly.

Adel composed herself a bit but her eyes were burning with anger.

“You stopped my presentation,” she said trying to hold her composure. “You stopped my father's presentation and made us once again the laughing stock of the scientific community. You knew what we were doing. You funded the TK Factor project. Why would you do such a thing?”

“True,” the chairman said. “Your father was a friend of mine and yes I did finance the TK Factor project. But not because I believed in it, but rather because I feared it and wanted to keep it where I could see it. I was sad to hear of your father's death last year but a part of me was content to know that he had not advanced to discover the missing link that you unfortunately have uncovered.”

“Why?” Adel asked. “What danger could this pose to the Board or to anyone?”

“Crush a man's head with a thought? Read minds with no way of knowing when or how it is being done? Create energy and force from where no detectable force existed priorly? I've read every single note, observed every single test. My God, you were violating the very laws of thermodynamics!”

“It is a gift that some people have,” Adel said. “And we are just examining the tip of the iceberg. Much of this will be explainable with time.”

“It is a menace to our society, Adel. 100 billion humans depend on me to make the right choice for Earth! Not to mention our Venusian and Martian allies and the colonies on planets in other systems.”

“It's not more dangerous than a nuclear warhead and for hundreds of years we've not only had them, but we've used them repetitively on own own species.”

“A nuke is something that can be detected, traced, prevented and cleaned up after, if necessary,” the Chairman explained. “What you are 'studying' cannot be detected by normal means, cannot be traced and indiscriminately gives weapons to our enemies at a microscopic proportion of the cost necessary to maintain one single space battalion. Any of your current study subjects have enough psionic skill to destroy a room full of Directors with a mere thought. I've read their files.”

“You can have the edge, you can take the first step,” Adel insisted.

“We dominate the galaxy. There are no wars. Some autonomous colonies and some skirmishes from time to time. Only small enemies, who if they ever learn of this could finally have the means to strike back at us in an effective way. Once we uncover this information, even preemptively, others will look and they will find. For the sake of galactic business and peace, I prefer that no one knows.”

“What about the grants and the study subjects?” Adel asked.

“I'll continue to fund you: Study whatever you want, but not the TK Factor. As for the subjects, I've looked them over. The more troublesome ones will have to be broken in or broken all together. As for the rest, I have an eye on one young lady for the Terran Space Combat division. She's already applied for service and passed the tests with flying colors. It will be the perfect place to keep an eye on her.”

“Let me see,” he said consulting his notes on a digital holograph screen. “Oh, yes, one Catherine Rivers.”

“Cathy! That was awesome!” Bill said laying back on his bed in his boxer briefs panting deeply. He was tied tightly to the four posts of the bed. He was a fit man in his late twenties with dark black bushy eyebrows and a full neatly trimmed beard.

“I know,” Cathy said strapping on her holster and the rest of her equipment to her red leather Terran Space Combat Division uniform. The stripes on her shoulder indicated her rank as First Lieutenant.

“Marry me, Cathy, please,” Bill begged.

“Can't do that,” she replied coolly zipping up the leather uniform. “You're already married and apart from an occasional tickle call I don't think we share anything in common at all. You're an accountant for crying out loud. You crunch numbers all day while I go out in space and hunt bad guys.”

“Maybe you need a free sample of Bill to get convinced,” he said suggestively to his boxer shorts.

“Uggh... I only tolerate your lewdness because you're so ticklish,” she said punishing his soles briefly with her nails before pulling on her gloves. He went wild with laughter and pulled hard on the posts of the bed.

“Hey, when will I get to tickle you?” he asked as she removed the compact diadem on his head. “You're always wearing that heavy space gear when we meet.”

“Not ticklish,” Cathy said nonchalantly. “Besides you don't like dishing it out, you like getting tickled.” She leaned over and tickled his bare sides for a few moments more causing him to scream and shout. “Or am I wrong? I set the restraints for another 5 minutes. You can struggle a while and wonder if I'll just walk back through that door and give you another session.”

She stepped out the sliding automated door to Bill's quarters and frowned. There was no way she was going back, but she valued the willing and powerful Psifont so she did her best to keep Bill content.

Cathy did not like Bill. She would set a date with him a couple times a year for a tickle session. Unfortunately, he was the only Level Nine Psifont she could access on such short notice.

She knew some Tens even who were much more amicable than Bill, but they had more complex lives and setting something up with them would require more time and crossing longer distances.

She was in deep space patrolling near system DQ when she got Mirth's urgent message. Cathy was very low on psychic energy and since Bill worked on one of the Motherships that housed the civilian personnel necessary for Terran deep space bases, she could not be picky.

Cathy walked to her red Interceptor in the space dock. She stepped inside and placed her helmet on. She started the space vehicle and slowly steered to the launching dock and requested clearance.

Clearance would take a few minutes because she was not scheduled for any mission and it would require authorization.

She calmed her thoughts in the meantime and began to concentrate. She felt her mind expand and she concentrated on the image of Dr. Adel Bowen and tried to scan for her.

She got nothing but static.

Someone was blocking her scanning ability deliberately.

She did not like that at all.

She turned her thoughts to the android Mirth and as she concentrated on his image, she could see his form materialize and she could see him clearly in Janthor's Central Park.

“You have clearance, Lieutenant,” a computer voice said on the comm-link. “Have a good trip out there.”

“I will,” she said as she launched out and prepared her Interceptor's small hyperdrive to fold space and take her to SL-3, better known as Planet Janthor.

Mirth knew it would be many hours before Cathy would be able to make her way to Janthor.

She told him that she would meet him at the Janthor Central Park and she told him to stay put. He was not wearing clothing since the fire had damaged his lab coat. So he was clearly identifiable as an android and to stay in one place would be a mistake. Androids were expected to be doing something at all times and idle, unaccompanied androids were always viewed with suspicion and many times seized by authorities until the proper owner could claim them.

Dr. Adel Bowen was his proper owner and she would not be able to pick him up from the local impound center.

He paced around the park in a complex series of random circles trying to look as if he was on important business and hoping his energy cells would last until Catherine arrived.

He slowly realized that the human part of his script was burdening him with another human feeling he never really understood.

Boredom.

Mirth was beginning to understand sadness, anger, envy and other basic human emotions and moods, but boredom was always a mystery. It was a digital 'ball and chain' emotion in his script that he was forced to drag around with him.

He sighed.

Better find something to place his attention on.

He searched his memory files and remembered better times. Unlike a human he could recall with detailed precision any moment of his existence exactly as it occurred.

He could remember in exact detail all the persons he had tickled. To the day, he had tickled 7,281 persons. Every ticklish spot, every reaction was saved in his data base and could be retrieved almost effortlessly.

He remembered clearly the first time he had tickled Dr. Adel Bowen. He had been recently activated only a couple weeks earlier and she was not satisfied with his tickling of test subjects. Being the scientist she was, she immediately volunteered to help him with his technique.

In those days the restraining divans were still in development so Dr. Bowen asked him to hold her ankles together and tickle her feet.

She sat on a seat and put her shoes into his lap. He wrapped a powerful arm around her ankles and removed her comfortable black loafers she was fond of with his free hand. She was wearing thin black socks below and he could see the shape of her toes and arches.

“Idle fingers are hardly the trait of a skilled tickler,” Adel Bowen admonished.

Mirth nodded. He drew his mechanical fingers up and down her feet and Adel instantly laughed and screamed and begged to stop.

“Please, Mirth, stop! Stop!”

Up until then it was the best response he had received from a subject. Satisfied he obeyed and smiled revealing his wide mechanical smile.

“That was pathetic,” Adel scolded catching her breath. “You didn't even bother to take off the socks. And that wavy lazy tickle was most unimpressive. And on top of it you stopped after a little wimpy begging.”

Mirth was confused. “You reacted properly. Your readings gave off no indications of faking. You were authentically being tickled.”

“I'm an exposed nerve, Mirth,” Adel said. “I'm practically a grade 10 Psifont. You could just look at me with wiggly fingers and I'd fall apart.”

“Then where has this unit erred? My logic faculties cannot find fault in my actions,” Mirth said in confusion.

“For the sake of science you need to be merciless,” Adel declared enthusiastically. “Pull off those socks and dig in to those soles. Then you'll see the difference.

“Now set me up for five minutes.”

Mirth obeyed and he removed the socks revealing Dr. Bowen's soft and pretty feet. He began stroking as before and he immediately felt the doctor's feet and legs jerk hard in his grip. She began laughing as before, but this time Mirth raised the bar. He pressed his mechanical fingers deeper into the flesh and the effect was immediate. She screamed out loud as she began to lose control. Her laughter was erratic and spasmodic.

“Okay, okay, point taken! Stop it!” Dr. Bowen begged. “It's better, it's better, stop!”

Mirth was not falling for that one. He was modified by the senior Dr. Bowen to have the tools for tickling fully integrated into his body. Instead of having flash lights, laser cutters and other useful gadgets inserted into his digits like normal android, the doctor had them replaced with the finest tickling tools known to man.

Mirth's index finger folded open mechanically at the tip and a rotary brush with thick bristles issued forth and began to spin. He placed the brush against Adel's arch and the difference was exponential.

“No, no, no!” she screamed as she began to pound violently on Mirth's back and she tried desperately to remove her feet from Mirth's grip.

“You can't-- I've told you-- STOP, STOP, STOP!” she shouted desperately and without any coherence whatsoever. Her bun came loose and her hair fell around her face making it difficult for Mirth to judge her mood from her facial expressions.

He sent the brush up and down her soles as if he were trying to polish a fine pair of shoes. He discovered places on her feet that were more ticklish than others and he ended up concentrating his attentions on the toes and the arch.

When hitting this particularly sensitive spots, Adel's reactions were violent and almost dangerous. She fell off her chair and continued to laugh and scream maniacally from the ground. His script immediately made deductions suggesting that proper restraint would be necessary for testing subjects with higher Psifonts levels.

Her hair was drenched in sweat and her laughing was becoming weaker, but her reactions were not. She was just as sensitive now as the first moment he began tickling her. He placed a smaller rotating brush with finer bristles between the toes and he grinned at the results. He was enjoying himself very much when an alarm rang in his head and he realized that five minutes had already passed.

His script felt it had been only a moment ago when he had started when in reality he had been tickling her the full five minutes she had requested. He now understood the human expression 'time flies when you are having fun'.

Dr. Adel Bowen lay on the ground with her feet still propped in Mirth's lap. Her hair stuck to her sweat drenched forehead and she groaned weakly as she tried to recover her composure.

“The feet... are a killer...” she said weakly and awkwardly as she tried to stand up. “Mirth... you're going to be the best tickler... in the universe.... I promise you....”

Mirth beamed at the compliment as his script allowed such positive human emotions. His face smiled in a wide and genuine grin.

“Thank you, Dr. Bowen,” he said. “I promise I will do my best to live up to your expectations.”

“I trust you will,” Dr. Bowen said patting him gently on the the back.

“I know you will,” she added.

“I can't find her, Mirth,” Cathy said with disappointment sitting in a booth across Mirth in a café near Janthor's Central Park. “She's being masked. Someone who knows is emitting psionic static and not allowing me to see where she is. We're dealing with very dangerous people here. I can probably narrow down when she could be in a star system and then start narrowing that down, but then it's just you and me. I can't bring the Combat Division in on this. They'll kill Bowen if they find out about the TK factor.”

Mirth was connected to the booth's energy source and a meter was running as his energy cells were charged. It was not unusual for those frequenting cafés and restaurants to charge their androids and gadgets.

“There are other subjects from the original group. Sabrina Trevor, Codename: Blush for instance.” Mirth suggested suddenly.

“She died, Mirth. In a fire on the Terran Moon,” Cathy said sadly as she sipped hot tea from a cup.

“I also recall David Yu, Codename: Psijack.” Mirth mentioned hopefully.

“Poisoned. I saw him die,” Cathy replied. “I was at his funeral.”

“There is of course Roman Finn, Codename: Think Tank.” Mirth insisted not willing to give up. “Dr. Bowen did not speak of the others, but she did mention Codename: Think Tank was still operational.”

“He used to block me deliberately for a while after we all separated, but I guess if he were alive, he'd be easier to locate than Dr. Bowen right now.”

Mirth waited patiently and expectantly.

“He's a total scoundrel as you remember,” Cathy warned as she concentrated and tried to conjure a mental image of Roman Finn. “He's a bully and a troublemaker.”

“Maybe that's what we need right now,” Mirth said.

“This can't be right,” Cathy said suddenly. “I scan him on an uninhabited dust ball of a planet in the KL system. That's not like him. He always needed to be in the spotlight showing off and making a ruckus.”

“People change,” Mirth said thoughtfully. “This unit has been operational for twenty years. I've seen humans change. Many times for the better.”

“Not Roman,” Cathy said. “He's probably still the same selfish bastard he's always been. However, for Dr. Bowen's sake, I hope you are right, Mirth.”

KL-19 was a sandy speck of dust in a system colonists took no interest in. There were no major important resources. Most of the planet was uninhabitable due to the deserts and the few places what could support human life were plagued by strange and fearsome beasts. It really wasn't even worth the effort of assigning a name to it. Hence the code Planet 19 of the system KL.

Hundreds of years ago it was used as a penal planet where to maroon prisons from Earth's overflowing correctional facilities. The prisoners were brainwashed and abandoned to their own means on the hostile planet with the hope they would live out their lives far away from Earth and society in what was deemed a 'humane' solution.

When it became apparent that the marooned prisoners were unable to survive in the hostile environment of the planet and that they were being killed in mass, it was decided that no more prisoners would be sent to the planet.

Without resources to be readily extracted from the planet there was little human interest in the planet. Even pirates, who would land in the most extreme of conditions on planets and asteroids of all shapes and kinds, steered clear of the planet that was known to be extremely inhospitable to strangers.

So KL-19 remained abandoned and forgotten for centuries.

Or so it was thought.

“I have no idea what Roman is doing here,” Cathy said as they landed the red Interceptor on the sandy desert surface of the planet. The trip had taken several jumps and a full two days were invested in the journey.

“Have you scanned him?” Mirth asked from his seat behind Cathy.

“We're within one kilometer of his location,” she said as opened the cockpit and removed her helmet. The air was good. Much like Earth probably once was hundreds of years ago. There were some limited areas of vegetation on the planet which would seem to be more apt for human survival, but her scanning abilities indicated that Roman was here, right in the middle of the desert.

She sighed and slung a plasma rifle over her shoulder before descending to the sandy ground. The sun was powerful and it made her sweat in her heavy uniform. But the uniform was body armor and she dared not take it off.

“I'm going to find Roman, Mirth,” Cathy said as she loosened the plasma blaster in the holder on her belt. “Sit tight while I find him.”

She stepped out in to the desert and called back to Mirth. “Keep the comm-link open, Mirth. Just in case you get into trouble.”

Cathy took three steps out into the desert and suddenly a black tentacle shot up from beneath the sand and wrapped itself around her ankle.

“Uh-oh,” Cathy said as she pulled her blaster free from the holster and aimed at the tentacle.

Before she could pull the trigger the tentacle pulled her down through the sand and deep below. The only thing left above was Cathy's plasma blaster and a bit of disturbed sand.

Mirth gulped as he stared out into the empty sand. He just got a taste of a human emotion he'd much rather do without.

Fear.

Cathy felt something pierce her leg as she was pulled through the sand. It must have been some sort of venom because she had no recollection of what happened after being pulled through the sand.

She opened her eyes and was amazed to discover that she was totally submerged upright in a luminescent fluid in what appeared to be a pod. It glowed a pale lavender color and she panicked for a moment believing she was drowning. Her mouth and lungs were filled with the liquid and it seemed that her body was somehow breathing the strange fluid.

She was naked, but she felt warm in the mysterious liquid of the pod. She tried to move, but her movements were slow and extremely difficult to make. She could not tell if it was because of the venom or because of the fluid itself.

The pod was transparent and she could see outside of the pod. She was in a sort of cavern and there were many pods lining the walls of the cavern. The pods were empty except for the pod directly in front of her. There was a woman inside. She had olive colored skin and dark hair and eyes. She was also naked inside the pod.

“You are not from here are you?” The words were spoken directly into her brain in some sort of universal language. She just understood what the woman was trying to say even though it was not expressed in words she understood.

Cathy nodded, unable to speak in the fluid.

“You can speak with you thoughts to me,” the woman said via thought. “I have one question and you must answer truthfully because your life will depend upon it. Nod if you understand.”

Cathy nodded.

“Are you ticklish?” the woman asked.

Cathy was suddenly surprised by the question. Her automatic answer was always 'definitely not', but she knew that she had a high grade TK Factor and that translated automatically to extreme ticklishness without exception.

“Yes, very,” Cathy said in her head trying to answer the woman with her thoughts.

“That is fortunate,” the woman replied somewhat relieved. “Help is on the way, but it might not be here in time before IT returns.”

“What is IT?” Cathy asked feeling helpless and distressed.

“Ka-man za,” the woman said.

The word appeared in Cathy's head but it had no meaning and it did not register in her mind.

Cathy scanned her surroundings. The young woman possessed the TK Factor on a minor scale, probably grade one or two. Probably of the Telepathy branch.

It was an extreme coincidence for two people possessing TK Factors to cross each other like this.

There were other life forms in the vicinity but she could not detect them properly.

“Here it comes!” the woman shouted psychically into Cathy's brain. “If you want to live, do not resist!”

Cathy did not understand what the woman meant, but a moment later she instantly understood what was the Ka-man za.

A large creature, more than eight feet tall entered the cavern. It had a huge head which glowed the lavender color of the fluid in the pod. The skull was transparent and it was possible to see a huge brain surrounded by red and blue nerve endings. Its eyes glowed a darker shade of lavender and it was obvious that they possessed intelligence. It had a very small nose and a small mouth and it did not seem the kind of creature that would eat her alive.

At least there was that consolation.

It did not walk on legs. It moved on tentacles connected to a barrel shaped torso. Despite this, it moved incredibly gracefully. It had only one arm or what appeared to be an arm. It was a thinner version of the tentacles but a pinkish color as compared to the black of the lower tentacles.

The Kaman-za approached Cathy and studied her intently.

Cathy tried to move but she just couldn't move in the very viscous liquid.

“What do you want?” Cathy asked through her mind.

“It can't hear you,” the woman behind the Kaman-za said in her mind. “Stay calm. It will communicate soon.”

The pinkish tentacle suddenly placed it's tip on the pod near Cathy's face. It pressed against the pod until it penetrated and slid through. It lingered for a moment before touching Cathy's forehead.

“You are strong,” the Kaman-za said psychically with thought and not words. “You will serve the Kaman-za nicely.”

“What are you going to do to me?” Cathy asked defiantly.

“Relax,” the creature said soothingly. “The discomfort is only for a few moments and then I will send you off to sleep until we require your energy again.”

“Discomfort?” Cathy asked.

She then understood.

The fluid in the pod came to life. She first felt a sensual and barely perceptible touch go all over her body. She was suspended in the fluid and her feet were off the bottom of the pod. It was there on her sensitive bare feet that she felt the first pressed contact.

The fluid was tickling her feet.

It somehow was stimulating her soles making raking motions. She tried desperately to move but it mattered little. The fluid was all around her feet and it tickled relentlessly.

She could not scream in the fluid but her body shook and twisted violently in the pod.

She felt psychic energy being siphoned out of her mind and into the alien mind. The creature was noticeably relishing in her reactions. The pink tentacle was a sort of organic collector and receptor all rolled up in one.

“Splendid,” the Kaman-za said to her thoughts. “You are a prized specimen; so easily stimulated, so much power. I will take you deep into the caverns were the Rag-nar will not dare go to rescue you. You will be well cared for.

“Now, give me more, human,” it said excitedly.

The tickling sensations continued on the soles and seeped gently between the toes. That alone would probably leave her as weak a wet tissue. Being bound in the alien liquid and totally at the mercy of the Kaman-za, she had no choice but to bear the torturous tickling and feel her psychic energy being seeped away.

The tickling sensations crawled up her feet, past her ankles, and traced her shins and calves before gently caressing the top and the back of her knees which were so sensitive. She was quickly being overstimulated and the psychic energy was flowing away so much faster than she had been able to acquire it from her psifont, Bill. As the tickling sensation climbed up her thighs and caressed the lower part of her buttocks she went completely mad.

Not even a non-psifont could bear this! She thought to herself in horror as she felt woozy and on the brink of passing out. The tickling sensations paused and Cathy thought that the Kaman-za had stopped to let her recover just as any skilled tickler would so as to keep the flow of psychic energy flowing.

But it was not so. There was shouting and the pink member quickly retracted out of the pod. She saw many men with torches and clubs and she could see the Kaman-za flee deeper into the caverns.

She saw the dark haired woman get freed from her pod and a tall man with a wild bushy beard drew close and with a knife from his belt cut the pod open.

Cathy immediately began to cough and vomit up the fluid in her lungs. She became very cold now without the liquid and she shivered uncontrollably.

The man with the bushy beard wrapped a blanket around her shoulders.

“Roman,” she said desperately as she scanned the faces of the strange apparently native men who wore furs and bore clubs and bows. “I need to find Roman. Is Roman here?”

“Ro-man, Ro-man, Ro-man,” the men repeated in unison while they laughed at her and exchanged words in a strange language.

“Gosh,” she said discouraged as she rubbed her head which was throbbing as if she had a jackhammer placed on her skull. “No need to make fun of me. A simple 'no' would have been enough.”

The man with the bushy beard hissed some words in the strange language and the men became silent. He seemed to be the leader and his hard weathered body was covered with scars and strange tattoos.

“There actually making fun of me,” the same man said clearly in words she could understand. He lifted her wrapped up in the blanket and walked after the other men who were leaving the chamber.

“What do you mean?” Cathy asked totally confused.

“I never thought I'd see the day I'd fool a grade five scanner, Cathy,” he said. “Your'e getting rusty.”

“Roman?” Cathy asked shocked.

“The one and only,” he replied smiling.

“The one and only...”

Next: Reunions

Good to see another installment of this series. It's got a good plot that's thickening and I really want to see where it goes. Thanks for posting!

Good to see another installment of this series. It's got a good plot that's thickening and I really want to see where it goes. Thanks for posting!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Part three is finished. I'll be posting a little while. Let me know what you think.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back