• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Payback's a Bitch M/M (non-concentual)

jayp

Allister, a former jock, lived on the third floor of a luxery high rise. He lied, cheated and bullied his way to the top. He had many girlfriends and mistreated them all. He was the boss of a fortune 500 company and was hated by anyone who worked with him or under him. But his world would be turned upside down on a cold November night.
As he sat at home alone having dinner , Allister got a phone call from a co-worker. He hung up angrily and headed for his office.
As the elevator door opened, he could see Nathan, a man he very much disliked because of his sexuality. Nathan was openly gay and Allister had always ridiculed him.
He approached Nathan with the intent to yell at him. But as he got closer, he felt a knock on his head. His vision had blurred and he was out.
When Allister had awakened, everything was fuzzy and he could not move his arms or legs.
As his vision got better, he realized in horror that he was laying in his own office on his sofa bed tied up spreadeagle. his shirt was a bit dishevled, but other than that, he was fully clothed.
His vision gradually got better and he saw Nathan standing over by the door as if to see if the coast was clear.
Nathan approached Allister slowly and deliberately. Allister began to struggle violently and demanded he be released immediately.
"UNTIE ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER?" yelled Allister.
"Oh is is just like you to use profanity" said Nathan.
While Allister yelled and struggled, Nathan removed his captives shoes and socks and threw them to the floor.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ASSHOLE"? Demanded Allister.
Nathan didn't answer and looked at Allister's sweaty barefeet.
"HEY I ASKED YOU A QUESTION ASSHOLE! YOU UNTIE ME OR ELSE YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE"! said Allister.
Nathan only smiled and then slowly ran his fingers all over Allisters soles.
"OH SHIT, OH SHIT, SH-SH-SHIIIIIT NOOOOOOO DONT!!!! AAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HAAAAA. PLEASE STOP IT NOOOO AAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" exclaimed Allister.
Nathans fingers playfully danced around Allisters bare soles without any mercy whatsoever. It was such a pleasure for him to see Allister scream and laugh uncontrollably.
"OOH SHIT PLEASE STOP IT PLEASE AAAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE STOP IT PLEASE AAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" cried out Allister.
As Nathan tickled his prisoner, he noticed that a bulge was growing inside Allisters pants. He wondered if this torture was also somehow arousing him.
Nathan stopped his tickle assault and let Allister catch his breath. And as soon as he caught his breath, Allister re started his verbal assault.
"YOU'RE IN DEEP SHIT NOW YOU FUCKING PERVERT! YOU BETTER GET ME OUT OF THESE SHACKLES" yelled Allister.
Nathan just shrugged it off and began the second phase of his assault. He slowly began to tickle Allisters soles again, only this time he did so as he sucked on his toes.
"OH NO NO NO SHIT NOT AGAIN OOH SHIT NO NOT AAA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO PLEASE MMMMM NO STOP IT STOP IT AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AH AH HA AH AH AHA HAHA HA HAHA HA!" cried Allister.
Nathan noticed the bulge again and also noticed some moans and groans that Allister tried unsuccesfully to hide. He passionately sucked and licked his captives toes and soles and looked at the growing bulge.
"UNTIE ME ASSHOLE AAAAAAAAAHHHH MMMMMMMM OOHHHH NOOOOO AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH STOP STOP SUCKING MY TOES YOU FUCKING PERVERT AAAHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHA HA HA HA HAHA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA!" cried out Allister.
Nathan stopped, abandoned Allisters feet, and headed for his crotch.
He looked at Allisters bulge and began to unzip his pants.
Allister looked in horror and began to violently stuggle.
"NO PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! I-I-I'M STRAIGHT! I'M NOT INTO MEN! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS!" said Allister urgently.
As usual, Nathan did not listen and continued to slowly unzip Allisters pants.
As he opened it, he slipped his hand inside and pulled out Allisters rock hard cock.
"My oh my, what a beautiful big hard cock you have Allister." said Nathan with wonder.
Allister stared in horror and nodded his head back and forth as if to say no silently. Tears were streaming from his eyes as he came to the realization of what was about to happen to him.
As he smiled, Nathan slowly and gently stroked Allisters throbbing hard cock.
Allister moaned with pleasure but kept nodding no as Nathan began to stroke faster.
"MMMMMMM NOOOO PLEASE ST-ST-STOP TH-TH-THIS MMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMM NOOOOOOOOOO P-P-PLEASE!" said Allister in a soft subdued voice.
Nathan teased Allister by jerking faster and slower. Making his captive beg for mercy with every stroke.
Nathan slowed to almost stopping , licked his lips and softly licked Allisters shaft, making him scream with pleasure and disbelief.
Nathan than felt the time was right and, as he slowly stroked Allisters cock, he wrapped his lips around the tip of his throbbing cock.
Allister screamed as he felt his co-workers lips slowly devouring his manhood.
Nathan hands and lips were lovingly jerking and sucking at a rock hard cock ready to explode in any minute.
As Allister continued to nod no, he was feeling the pleasure of another man sucking his cock while he laid helpless and tied up.
"MMMMMM OOOH PLEASE OOOOOOHHHHHHHH DONT MAKE ME CUM PLEASE I BEG YOU." cried Allister.
Nathan passionately stroked and sucked and awaited the enevitable.
"OOOOOOOOOOH MMMMMMMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" cried out Allister as he exploded in a geyser of cum.

Illustration?

Would there be anyone with artistic abilities who would possibly illustrate this story?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back