• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her Mother Could Hear

kryptonite

TMF Poster
Olga and her mother were impressed with me. I was in my late twenties, a college graduate and an office supervisor with an impressive white collar title. Olga was a freshman in college and her father was a traveling salesman who almost never was home, so usually when I visited, it was just Olga and her mother. Every Saturday afternoon Olga invited me into her bedroom, even if her mother was in the house. Most of the time, her mother winked at me and said she had to go shopping and would leave but she knew what we were doing. I never spent the night, so officially Olga remained pure.

Olga threw the discus on the high school track and field team and she was solid and square and healthy looking but she did her best to seem feminine, always wearing lipstick and painted long fingernails. She has a big sexy ass, small perky breasts, and at 5'9" 140 pounds was about the same size as me. If I didn't lift weights, she probably would have been stronger than me, and I guess that's part of her appeal. Her mother's also a large woman but has bigger breasts and a more feminine figure.

One Saturday afternoon Olga invited me into her bedroom. On this day her mother didn't go shopping and stayed in the house. Olga and I started making out as usual--we were on the floor next to the bed and I undid her bra, my hand under her shirt, playing with her nipples until she became hot. She stood and pulled down her panties while I undressed. We embraced and she whispered in my ear.

"Guess what I found in my mother's dresser?

"What?"

She turned and went to her own dresser and shook her buttocks, the flesh wiggling back and forth, while she opened the top drawer. She pulled out a pair of furry handcuffs and approached me with an odd smile on her face.

"Want me to handcuff you to the bed?" she asked, still whispering.

I knew it wasn't a good idea. Her mother was in the house, I wouldn't have any control, the key might not work and I'd be stuck in an embarrassing situation. Logically, I meant to say, no, but my dick overpowered my brain.

"Ok."

I rested on my back and she sat on her knees next to my ribs and handcuffed each of my wrists to a bed post. She smiled again, her red lips spread wide.

"Are you ticklish?" she asked under her breath in a voice slightly above her previous whisper.

I got nervous and didn't answer. I thought admitting I was ticklish would be an admission of weakness and besides, I honestly didn't know because no one had tickled me since I was a small child. She tickled under my chin, her fingers penetrating my beard.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," she cooed in a voice yet slightly higher than she used before.

I got squirmy, but not wanting to let on how panicky I was beginning to feel, I slyly tried to twist my wrist free to see if I could escape if I had to. I realized I couldn't and that's when she tickled my neck with all ten fingernails.

My neck convulsively shrugged and I giggled in silent sneezes. We heard her mother's footsteps, clicking sandals, coming up the hallway, and she stopped, much to my relief because I feared her mother would hear me laughing--I felt like I was on the verge of guffawing out loud. It occurred to me that Olga never locked her bedroom door, and her mother could burst in on us at any moment. Her mother walked up the hallway, past the room.

"That was close. I think you are ticklish," she said in a voice loud enough I was sure her mother could hear.

Her mother walked back down the hallway and seemed to stop near the door for a minute as if she was listening in on us before she resumed walking toward the other side of the house. Olga tickled my neck again and this time I wasn't ready for it, the surprise making me guffaw out loud in a high pitched tone--a kind of laugh I never heard myself let out before. Olga laughed at the way I laughed, and I kicked out involuntarily but she was next to my side where my legs couldn't reach. She stopped tickling and sat on my face and held my penis while I twirled my tongue around her clitoris.

She moaned but I relaxed now, confident that the danger of her mother interrupting was past. She shuddered quickly and moved up to my penis while still facing my feet. She plunged her pussy over my erection, her butt cheeks bouncing up and down, and I pumped, thinking the ordeal was almost over and she'd let me go when I ejaculated. But then, she started tickling my scrotum with her long fingernails.

"Don't," I begged, alarmed again.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," she said quite loudly.

The combination of her pussy friction and the tickling sensation on my ultra sensitive balls, a weak point of my anatomy, broke my will. I laughed hard and very loud, and I heard her mother, her sandals clicking again, approach the bedroom door.

"Stop, stop," I whispered hoarsely, desperately,"your mother's coming."

Olga acted like she couldn't hear me.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," she said in a big girly voice.

Her mother stopped outside the bedroom door.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Guess what mom. I just found out how ticklish Dave is."

Her mother paused.

"When you're done tickling him, please put the handcuffs back where you found them. I don't want to go hunting for them when I need to give your father a lesson."

She left and I wanted to call out and tell her to make her daughter get off me and let me go.

"Shoot," Olga said, "I'm not going to let that ruin my fun."

She resumed tickling me, forcing me to orgasm.

She didn't stop.

You need to continue writing these stories.

I'm going to kick this up a notch and maybe some of the women lers around here might get interested.:woot:

Nice. Short, yet captivating.

Last edited:
Here's another one I forgot to label f/m.

Are people really that pressed for time that it makes a difference?

Nice story. Liked that the mother used the handcuff to 'teach your father a lesson'.

Nicely done .... that last little tidbit is a fantasy of mine ... mothers instructing daughters on how to control the man in their life through tickling ... with father as a teaching tool.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back