• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Western Wildness, In House Windup, And, Aces Bombed, At A Very Inopportune Time

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their California road trip. They began by winning two out of three in San Francisco, before losing two out of three in both San Diego, and Los Angeles. They returned home, for a nine game homestand, that would lead to the wrapup of the regular season.

While the team was on the road, there was not much communication between Mitch and Naomi. The couple wasn't fighting, they were both just preoccupied. Finally, on the last night of the road trip, Naomi e-mailed Mitch, twice. Clearly, the couple wanted to try and maintain tranquility, with the playoffs on the horizon.

Mitch arrived home from California, at midnight on Sunday. Naomi was waiting for him. The couple went to bed, and made love. "Good to see you, American, its been too long". Naomi mused. "Only ten days. Happy to see me, huh? Not out fucking other men while I was gone?' Mitch said, in jest. "Oh, I had tons of offers, believe me, but I figured I'd pass. I'm used to you, which does have certain advantages." Naomi shot back.

The next night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand with a game against Washington. Kate Hudson was on the mound. The crowd showed up, expecting to see the usual well pitched Hudson game. What they got was something else. Kate gave up five runs, and three homers, and didnt make it out of the fifth inning. The Good Guys could not recover, and lost, 5-2. Afterward, the media surrounded Kate, giving her the third degree about her poor game: "I'm fine. It just didnt work out tonight. I'm sorry we lost. I'll get them next time" Kate said. Gil Bellows pitched the next night. He was stellar, allowing but one run, in seven innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 1-0 deficit in the seventh, scoring three times, for a 3-1 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night. Paradise scored five early runs, and made it stand up, as Charlize gave up three runs in her six innings of work, and the bullpen finished up, for a 5-3 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, Mitch and Naomi didnt have much bad news to report. "We didnt talk much during the road trip, and now that he's home everything seems okay. Hopefully, it will stay that way" Naomi said. That night, the couple met up with Cathy, and had their threesome playtime, which was beneficial, and a source of tranquility for all.

The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She allowed two runs in her six innings of work, as the Good Guys broke a 2-2 tie with two runs in the eighth, for an eventual 4-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched one of the best games of her career on Saturday night, allowing one hit in eight innings, a single, of a 1-0 Good Guy victory. The sellout crowd on the sunny, humid Sunday came to Good Guy Stadium, expecting Kate Hudson to rebound from her poor outing earlier in the week. They were stunned, when she gave up three solo homers, in the first three innings of the game, the final one a tremendous bomb, that landed in the upper deck, and measured 420 feet. The last homer put the Good Guys in a 3-0 hole, and caused Elmont Koehler, and Lee Sniderman, who was in the dugout that day, to come out to the mound, and have a stern talk with their ace. "Is anything bothering you, Katie? Does your arm hurt, or feel tired?" Koehler said, in an uncommon sharp tone of voice. "I am fine, Elmont. Please go back to the dugout, and let me pitch" Hudson shot back. "We are too close to the playoffs, if you have a problem, I need to know" Koehler said, pushing the issue. "I dont have a problem, Elmont. Go back to the dugout, I am fine! " Hudson said, raising her voice. Koehler did an about face, and walked back to the dugout, concerned about his ace. Hudson then settled down, until the sixth inning, when she gave up another mammouth home run blast, this time to the Phillies Ryan Howard. The four homers, combined with the shutout pitching of Phillies ace Cole Hamels, was enough to defeat the Good Guys that Sunday afternoon, by a 4-0 score, which was Hudson's second loss of the homestand. After the game, the media had many questions for the Good Guy ace. "I told you all, I am fine. Pitchers give up homers. No one was going to beat Cole today. He was awesome. I'm ready for the playoffs. I'll pitch on the road, do my throwing on the side, and get ready for whoever we play in the first round" Hudson said firmly, ending the interview sessions. The next morning, the newspapers were not so kind to the Good Guys normally golden girl Kate Hudson with back page headlines such as HUDSON BOMBED, and BOMBS AWAY, as well as PHILLIES BOMB HUDSON. Kate, who had given up only ten homers all season until the current homestand, had allowed seven homers in less than ten innings on the current homestand, and it was cause for concern.

The Reds came to town on Monday night, for the final series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He threw very well, allowing three runs in seven innings, and left with a 3-2 lead. The bullpen let the lead get away, as Hayden gave up three runs in the ninth, which led to a 5-3 Good Guy loss. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday night. Paradise again scored early for her, tallying four runs in the first four innings. Charlize gave up two runs in seven innings, and the bullpen finished up, in a 4-2 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny, warm, 85 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve gave up three runs into the seventh inning, and the Good Guys were tied, 3-3, before pushing an eighth inning run across. Hayden had a bit of trouble in the ninth, but got the outs she needed, and the Good Guys had a 4-3 win, that completed a subpar five and four homestand. The playoff spot had already been locked up, but, Hudson's troubles in her two starts that week were a major concern. As the team prepared to head on the last regular season road trip, the Good Guy ace was a huge question mark.

The team held a special Wednesday tickle party, before departing the next night for Washington. The featured lee would be Kate Hudson, whom the team wanted "punished" for her poor starts that week. She was tied in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Left Fielder Dawson began the tickle on Kate's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the laughter began:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was next, attacking Kate on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs, as the giggles continued:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEE!
Moving down, center fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling Kate on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her legs to buck:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Kate's bare feet, and attacked them with his ten fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and an vibrating electric massager on her ticklish toes and soles. Kate went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing and screaming with laughter:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I'LL TRY TO PITCH BETTER! STAHPPPPPP! I CANT TAKE IT! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Kate was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "Last regular season road trip. Be careful. Dont get hurt, and play well, so we can get ready for the playoffs. Hopefully Katie will snap out of her slump. I'll see you next Sunday night" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.

So, it had been a bit of a subpar homestand, that would have been far better, had it not been for Hudson's troubles. Now came the last regular season road trip, and then the playoffs would arrive. Wnat would happen then? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well that is certainly a concern if the starting pitcher is having difficulty completing the games. I don't want to be disappointed this year with the championship almost in reach. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, Kate's struggles are a concern. We have to hope and pray that she can iron out.

As I'm sitting here writing, I came up with an ingenious idea for the playoffs. I'm going to start writing now, and I think you're going to be amazed at what happens next.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back