• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Get Smart f/m

bftlvr

TMF Expert
Saw an ad for the upcoming Get Smart film with Steve Carrell and Anne Hathaway. In the scene they're in a copter or plane in a fight scene. 86 is grappling with someone and yells to 99 that he has a knife in his pocket, wherein Hathaway uses her barefoot to reach in his pocket. Carrell laughs and says that's not a knife as she tickles him looking for the knife. That's the scene in the commercial, don't know much else but it does appear Hathaway has a few barefoot scenes. Peace...B.

i wish Anne was the one getting tickled :). It would be nice to see her being tied up by the bad guys and tickled for information, but of course I doubt there will be a scene like that in the movie

i wish Anne was the one getting tickled :). It would be nice to see her being tied up by the bad guys and tickled for information, but of course I doubt there will be a scene like that in the movie

That would be awesome... GOD I love that woman :bowing:

The trailer with that clip is actually at mtv.com if anyone is interested. It's very short and you can't really see anything. It'll probably be better during the actual movie.

Bad guys... who wants bad guys... but Kelly Hu in some black leather and call her Dr. Truth lol.

That's a cute scene!

I'd love to have it done to me!

Here's the clip...just the tickling bit. F/M

~ toyou

if only the scene was reversed. Anne Hathaway looks soooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous in this. At least it hopes to bring good foot scenes from her in this. But still, let us all hope and pray she gets sum tickling action in this. it IS a comedy, after all.

I've seen Steve Carrell get tickled before in movies, like in Anchorman and 40 Year Old Virgin. It continuously happens.

Maybe they will make another one, and she'll get it in then.
let us all hope and pray. As a spy COMEDY, it wouldn't seem at all out of the ordinary for sum tickle interrogation, it would just be funny. Just look at the scenes from Private Eye Blues and Carmen Boom, heh

let us all hope and pray. As a spy COMEDY, it wouldn't seem at all out of the ordinary for sum tickle interrogation, it would just be funny. Just look at the scenes from Private Eye Blues and Carmen Boom, heh

I haven't seen Private Eye Blues, but the Carmen Boom scene was funny. The only thing is they would probably only tickle her feet, and it would turn out she had "Tickle Ressistance Training" or some crap like that. Of course their is DVD where they could show her real reactions. I am an upper body guy by nature but tickling is tickling pretty much.

I haven't seen Private Eye Blues, but the Carmen Boom scene was funny. The only thing is they would probably only tickle her feet, and it would turn out she had "Tickle Ressistance Training" or some crap like that. Of course their is DVD where they could show her real reactions. I am an upper body guy by nature but tickling is tickling pretty much.

Private Eye Blues was a Chinese or Hong Kong mystery comedy film, and the tickle clip from that used to be on youtube. in the scene, a guy has a woman tied to a chair. he takes a knife and slowly cuts sumthing in front of her face. from what he cuts, he pulls out a tuft of feathers. her eyes go wide, and she screams. the clip then cuts to him tickling her face with the tuft of feathers, and she's laughing hysterically (obviously faked, but oh well). then he pauses and asks (subtitled) "who are you, in god's name?". then, being smart with him, she replies "a woman", so he reaches down and starts tickling her feet with the feet with the feathers, and she laughs so hard she falls over in the chair. even tho the laughs seemed fake, fictional stories are all fake anyway, so it was a pretty entertaining clip.

Pretty funny movie with some good foot shots of Anne. Of course there is the previous mentioned scene where her foot is tickling Steve Carrell. Then there is a scene where Max and 99 are trying to get past lasers and Anne while barefoot gets herself past the lasers with a couple of good sole shots. Regretbely no tickling of Anne though.

Pretty funny movie with some good foot shots of Anne. Of course there is the previous mentioned scene where her foot is tickling Steve Carrell. Then there is a scene where Max and 99 are trying to get past lasers and Anne while barefoot gets herself past the lasers with a couple of good sole shots. Regretbely no tickling of Anne though.

strangely, after she gets through the laser room, her shoes are back on

Not only that, we didn't even see her take them off! Plus, if I was going to be tickled by Anne Hathaway, I'd prefer it to be in a cozier setting than in a van trying to fight off The Rock.

Not only that, we didn't even see her take them off! Plus, if I was going to be tickled by Anne Hathaway, I'd prefer it to be in a cozier setting than in a van trying to fight off The Rock.
what if the van WAS cozy? like a cozier van, lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back