• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let the Light Shine Through Her.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Let the light shine through her.

Have you ever felt naked..even though you we're full clothed?

I have.

I was standing in his living room, a warm summer breeze causing the blue curtains to billow and sway. It was beautiful..the calm air flowing around me causes my blonde hair to blow tendrils across my face, I hurriedly brushed them away. I needed to see, I needed no distraction.

I glanced down at my attire, still puzzled as to why I even chose to wear this for him.

Black. My favorite color to wear. But a gown? Why? It was nice..but it wasn't me..was it?

"You look beautiful, love." He murmured, circling me slowly, not touching yet..but his eyes bore into my body, tearing away the fabric, leaving me open..vulnerable. I could feel it so much that I absently crossed my arms over my chest causing an amused chuckle to escape his lips.

"What's wrong? Feeling a little...exposed?" He stood in front of me, cupping my chin in his strong hands, curving a finger and tracing it lazily along my lips. I locked my eyes on his, sucking in a sharp breath.. he knew what his touch did to me. Leaning into his grasp, I tilted my head down, enveloping my mouth around his finger and swirling my warm tongue slowly around his finger, never leaving his gaze..He wanted to play. And I wanted to seduce.

We would both win tonight.

Pulling his finger out from the confines of my mouth, he hardened his gaze. I knew that look. He was steeling himself, he was getting into prime form. I never knew what to expect when he was like this.

Curling his fingers inward, he traced my jaw, dancing his fingers lightly down my neck and over my collarbone. I shivered involuntarily. Yeah, he knew what I liked. Continuing his path down my neck, he stopped at my shoulders, the thin straps of my dress prominent against my pale skin. I remained locked in a stand, my hands at my sides, fingers curled slightly as I waited, gaging his next move.

Stepping quickly into me, he dropped his hands, closing them in a tight hold around my waist, the thin silky fabric of my dress pressed into the curve of my hips as he did such, I attempted to step back completely thrown by the sudden change-up my heart pounding in my chest, my hooded eyes snapping wide. But he held tight, sensing my attempt to back away he brought his hot mouth to my neck biting with enough force to make me gasp, digging his fingers into my sides and squeezing repetitively as I jumped into him, shrieking loudly.

"Whaaaaahahaaaaa!! NOO-AHAAAA STOOAHAHAAOOPP!!" I gasped through my giggling, squirming my body frantically, bringing my now alert hands up to meet his pulling and slapping at his wrists. It was no use, he had too strong of a hold on me, and was now using his body to press me backwards, holding me steady against the cream colored wall behind me.

"You want me to stop? Do you really, really want me to stop?" He teased, working his wriggling fingers up to my abdomen, furiously scratching and tickling his head cocked to the side, a lazy grin spread across his face. "YEEHEHEAHAHAASSS PLEEHEHAAAHSEE!! STOOHAHAAOOP!! STOPNOWWAAHAAAHAA!!" I was bucking now, thrashing against his body, which he just pressed firmly against mine further locking me between him and the wall. My laughter had started out as surprised giggling and was becoming helpless peals and bursts. I was still trying to figure out where this came from. I thought we we're going to go slow? He tricked me!

Duh, Dumbass. He's craftier. He's stronger. He's got a lock on you in more ways then you will ever know.

"Awww..She said Please ! Too bad. I don't want to stop. So, now what are you going to say? Or maybe you can just laugh..Yeah, I like that idea better." He taunted, his voice holding a playful but all too centered edge. He was focused. I was in deep shit.

"WAAIITTAHAHAHAAA NOOMOREEHEHEAAHAA!!! FUHAHAHUUCCKKYOUU!!" I stomped my feet, for no particular reason. I just needed to take solace that I could still control at least ONE aspect of myself. He had slowed his tickling, dancing his fingers across my ribcage, the soft fabric brushing against my shaking skin guiding his skilled fingers effortlessly across my body.

And then just as quickly as he started.. He stopped. Returning his hands back to wrap tightly around my waist, he pulled me roughly back into him. "I'm done playing around. I'm taking what's mine. And what's mine..is You." He growled, lifting me effortlessly off the ground and tossing my kicking form over his shoulder, stalking to the bedroom.

The intensity of his movements took my breath away, furious at being carried like a sack of potatoes I pounded my fists into his back, hissing through a shaky gasp, "P-Put my DOWN, NOW! You bastard, this is NOT how it's supposed to be working !"

"Oh now? It's not? See, that's where you are WRONG, precious." He tossed me onto the bed, quickly mounting my hips and grasping a iron lock on my wrists to ward off any potential blows that I was damn sure trying to throw his way. "You don't get it. MY way is always right. Whether you like it or NOT. Go ahead, keep fighting, little girl. You're just going to make my task a LOT easier." He leaned his face centimeters away from my scowling one, laughing deeply as I snapped my teeth at him. "FUCK YOU!" I spat, venom tainting my words.

"All in good time, love. Don't you worry." He replied, non-chalantly. "Now..where was I? Ahh yes..The capture..now..the restraint.." He dropped his left hand, quickly wrapping his right tightly around both of my thin wrists, squeezing as if to warn me to not even think about doing something stupid. Reaching behind my head, which was supported by a pillow he pulled out a set of leather cuffs, already tethered to each bed post. I moaned, eying them as I tried to arch my back and wiggle my hips intent on throwing his balance off. Glaring hard at me he pressed further against my hips, grinding roughly. "ENOUGH!" He growled, easily securing my left wrist into the restraint, and then the right.

Sliding off my body, and onto the floor he padded around to the foot of the bed, where my feet lay, bare..I hadn't bothered with shoes. I rarely do. "N-..." - I began..silencing immediately as he shot me a dark look. Gnawing on my bottom lip, I squirmed and wiggled against my bonds, running my feet along the smooth comforter covering his bed. "Now, since I DO so much love to see you struggle, I have decided to not bound your feet. I'm going to enjoy so much more watching you try to think that because you aren't completely bound that you still have a chance to get away from me." He grinned, pulling his shirt over his head, exposing his taut, firm body to me.

I eyed his form, hungrily. So distracted by his body that I didn't even see him drop a hand down, stroking his fingers slowly across the sole of my foot. "Ahhhaaaaaaaieee!!!" I squealed, pulling my foot away quickly, instinctively trying to sit up only to be re-introduced to my bound wrists. "Grrrr..Nohooo! Stop that!" I wailed, attempting to tuck my feet up and under my body. I'm sure I looked amusing, but I didn't care.

He raised an eyebrow at me, his lips curling into a sneer, his eyes hooded, erotic. "What's this..I see.. thigh? Your squirming seems to have revealed a lot more then you wanted to, hmm?" He climbed onto the bed, sitting directly on my shins and hovering his wiggling fingers directly over my exposed thighs. In my failed process of tucking my feet away, my gown had rode up my body, now settled stubbornly around my waist, exposing my taut thighs and my naked pussy.

"Oh-ho, naughty girl! No panties? Tsk..tsk..you know that's never very smart!" He teased, slowly lowering his hovering fingers to my quivering thighs, just barely touching. "Ahhh!! NOOAAHAAA!! NONOAAHAAA DONNNNTTTTICKLEMEEHEHEAHAHAA!!" I howled, bursting into peals of laughter. "I haven't even touched you yet, and look at you. Ohhh this is gonna be funnnnnn!!" He laughed, burying his still wiggling fingers into the flesh of my thighs, scrabbling over each inch of exposed thigh, bringing his mouth down to join his fingers, hungrily nibbling and nipping at my flesh.

"AAAAHHHHNOOAAHAHAAAAA!!! OHHFUCCCCKKAAHAAANOOAAHAA!!! STOPITSTOOAHAHAAOOOP!!!" I screamed, slamming my eyes shut as I thrusted violently against my bonds, trying to flee every sensation rushing into my body and surrounding me like a warm blanket. "OHHHNOOAAHAHAANOMORREEHEHEAAAHAA!!" I wailed, kicking my feet lamely my pleas only aiding in his attack to my sensitive flesh. "Mmmm..you taste nice..and ticklish to boot! How lucky am I, huh?" He murmured, keeping one hand locked on each thigh and slowly spreading my legs open, exposing my moist center to his hungry eyes.

"Getting a bit excited, aren't we? Well.. let's see what I can do to you..let's add a little tickling.." He pinched my tense thighs gently, eliciting a squealing round of giggling from my mouth, I bucked lightly my eyes open again, widely watching him work. .."Aaaaanndd a little of this....." He dipped his head in between my legs, gliding his warm tongue slowly up the slit of my core, squeezing and tickling my thighs steadily.

"MmmmmmaaahaaaaOHHMMMYYGODDAAhhaaaNOOOMmmMMM!!!!" My body quaked violently, as I threw my head back moaning loudly, the intensity of his tongue performing a sensual dance across my core, and his hands strong and assured tickling the sides, the tops and the backs of my shaking thighs. I was in heaven..I was in hell. I didn't know where the hell I was. All I knew was this moment, burning solid into my mind to linger forever.

Ceasing the tickling, he continues to lick..slow, steady strokes across my bare lips. My laughter dies down, my moaning becoming louder and steadier, I thrust my hips forward, selfishly seeking more. Sensing this, he pulls his mouth away, his eyes carrying the look of someone who hadn't drank in days, and just had their first glass of water. Greedy. Focused. Determined. I quivered under his gaze, but tensed my body in attempt to assert what was left of my strength.

Sliding his hands up my body he guided my breasts out of the confines of my dress. Slowly he trailed his thumbs around my pert breasts, digging into the soft, inviting flesh and tickling gently. I arched my back, torn between the caress and the tickle.."MmmrraaahaaaaaaheeeenoooooommmmmStooooooop!!" I groaned, giggling softly, wiggling my hips trying to guide him back down to my center. Growling, he slides his body back atop my hips, licking the pads of his thumbs and slowly circling them over my budded nipples.

"No. My love, I've got a few more places to...explore before I decide to do with you what I will. Now, just relax or I can make this a lot more torturous." Splaying his fingers outward, I gasped as he began to creep toward my smooth, exposed underarms. I pulled frantically, whimpering as I felt the urge to giggle creep up my throat. "N-N-No!! Nonono..Noooonotthere!!" I gasped, shaking my head vehemently as if this movement would even come close to making him pause.

"Yes..Yes..Yessssss!!" He teased, working his nails into the sensitive hollows of my underarms and swiftly gliding over and over the smooth expanse of skin. "How's this? Mmm..Good?" He chuckled, increasing pressure. "OHHHOOAHAHAAAANOOOAAHAAA!! AAAHAAAA!! NOPLEEHEEEHEAASEEENOMOORREEAHAHAAA!!!" I howled, bucking helplessly against his hips, gasping as I felt his excitement prominent against my lower belly.

"ICANTTAAKEEHEHEEAAHAA ITTTAAHAHAA!!! NOOAAHAAAA!!" My laughter turning into lyrical, peals and breaks, gasping at every chance I could and sucking down a deep breath of air before releasing it in a wave of breathy laughter.

"C'mon, baby! Keep dancing like that, I like it! Here..let me help you.." He quickened his work to my underarms, his fingers flying over my skin, effortlessly coaxing girlish squeals and wailing cries from my lips. "Nohoooahahahaaaaaa!! NONOAAAHAAAHAAA!!!" Bringing his mouth down to my neck he began kissing roughly, biting the skin with enough pressure to make me gasp in shock. He began to lazily swirl his hips against my bucking ones, pinning me down into the bed and allowing me to feel further how much he was enjoying himself.

"You want me to stop? Do you? Ask. Ask me and MAYBE I will." He growled, breathing hot into my ear, causing goosebumps to spread through my skin. He hadn't seized the tickling, leaving me to beg and plead through heaving laughter, kicking and flailing under him. I was desperate for him to just enter me, break my walls down and bring me to climax. I needed that so bad I could taste it.

I needed to ask for it, I didn't want to..but..I just couldn't take it...I HAD to....

"PLEEHEASSEESTOOAHAHAAOOP..PLEASEEEAHAHAAMAYYOUSTOOAHAHAAOOPITTTHEEEAHAAAA!!!!???!!!!" I shrieked, my voice cracking from the effort to make myself heard around my own laughter. My body was shaking and covered in a fine sheen of sweat, I was way past the peak of arousal, my hips writhing into his almost on their own. Making it be known that he had me. I'll swallow the defeat...for now.

Seizing the torture, he glided his hands down, down over my breasts, pinching the nipples enough to cause me to jerk sporadically into him. Sliding off the bed, he unhooked his belt, guiding his jeans down his hips and to the ground, tossing his boxers carelessly along with them.

I have seen him naked a thousand times over, but I never could shake the wave of passion that slams against my body every time he strips bare. Leaning forward in my bonds, my hips still grinding into the air I locked my eyes on him, growling softly my tongue thick with desire, "Please...I..I'm ready..I'm ready NOW..I c-can't wait anymore..R..Release me?" I stammered, my eyes rounding slightly as I nibbled on my bottom lip and squirming seductively.

"How bad do you want it, love? Tell me." He murmured, picking up my foot and kissing the sole with gentle care. I gasped, crying out.."So bad..PLEASE! Please..I can-..I can't take it!"

"Mmm..I'm sure you can..don't fret..Your time will be coming..." Cupping my ankle in his hand he guided his mouth over my toes, enveloping them slowly and sucking each individual toe. Swirling his tongue with practiced care over each one.

"Ommmyggooddmmmmmohhhgodddonttohhmmmthatfeelssogoooood!!!" I slacked in my restraints, writhing against the bed as he worked his mouth over each toe, switching from foot to foot, gliding his tongue down each sole and nibbling my heels, bluntly scraping his teeth across the bottom with just enough pressure to make me giggle breathlessly.

My entire world was spinning before my eyes, I couldn't focus on anything. He was working my mind, my body, me entire being to a new height of passion I almost felt as if I wasn't there. It was too real, too powerful.

His eyes burned into my body. Trailing over my shaking, quivering form. Hungrily devouring every inch of me with just a stare. And then..he stopped. Stepping back, he tweaked each toe, circling to the front of the bed and laying a firm kiss onto my forehead.

"Wh-where..Where..what..What are you..doing?" I stammered, confusion etching my features, my heart leaping into my throat. I firmed my voice, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He smiled. Trailing a finger over my cheek and laughing as I tried to bite it. "Feisty! Now, now..I have been VERY nice to you, my sweet. BUT..you haven't been patient..have you?" I stared at him, lunging forward in my bonds, frustration seeping through my veins. "What the HELL are you talking about?! What's going ON?!" I gasped, still shaking from the intensity of his hands on my body, still feeling his mouth on my toes.

"Simple. You need to learn. We haven't had a fun lesson in awhile, I've been giving you release..you've been greedily taking it. That needs to be honed down, precious. And tonight.. You will learn to wait. Take in, SAVOR each feeling that has been put onto your gorgeous body." He grabbed his robe off the hook of the wall and shrugged into it.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!! THIS IS NOT FAIR! I AM SO CLOSE!! PLEASE!! NO!!" I screamed, thrashing violently against the bed, horror settling in as I realized I was really going to be made to wait. And there wasn't one thing I could do about it. I shook visibly, arching and bucking forward only to be pulled back by the restraint of my wrists.

"Yes, I can. And I will. See? I was nice. I didn't restrain your legs, now you can continue to kick and squirm thinking your going to get away. All the while focusing on each sensation that I spread through you. When I feel you have learned enough for now..I will release you. But for now? Just...enjoy it." Leaving a long, torturous kiss directly on my slit, he chuckled and tied his robe closed, slowly shutting the door behind me as I screamed, cursed and flailed frantically behind him.

Little did I know at that time..but would realize hours later when he broke through the door, that We both indeed did win that night.

Damn. You are the most awesomeest, mostest bestest writer. :D

Outstanding.

This was honestly your best one yet, hun. I mean that. I really like where you went with it, and the flow was amazing. Just drawn-out enough to keep you sucked in and fast enough to keep you fulfilled.

I can't say enough, really. Really. ;)

Excellent to the Nth. :triangle:

I wonder if you(or any writer) ever wonder if the compliments are just out of friendship or if they are sincere. As the others will tell you, if that has shit has ever crossed your mind, FUCK THAT! You ARE an extremely talented writer. Don't you stop. It keeps getting better and better every time. And THAT, you can take to the bank hun! :bowing:

Another job well done! I agree with KrazieDog, the praise you receive goes beyond friendship...you are indeed a talented writer. You're continuing on the lee's pov and I see growth there. You are starting to explore emotions more as well as sensations. This is exciting seeing a young talent develop before our eyes. Kind of like watching a young D.H. Lawrence.

The only advice I could offer is continue to write what YOU enjoy and let the reader ride YOUR train. Don't ever pander to the audience. That's how writers lose their souls. And smart readers can sense if something is not genuine. Another thing is don't be afraid of taking risks. Play with syntax and dialogue. Experiment with imagery, allusions and analogies. Just don't get complacent. If it's not well received, so what? Fall down seven times, get up eight.

Ya boy, friendly neighborhood literary critic:wavingguy
Tomskee

So, he... accidentally locked the door?

Thank you for another very nice story. The guy's choices in his verbal teasing were my favourite part of this one.

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

This piece was brillianly crafted. If any of you other writing is as good as your tickling stories you should check out some publishing options. You certainly have talent.

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

This piece was brillianly crafted. If any of you other writing is as good as your tickling stories you should check out some publishing options. You certainly have talent.

See Crystal? I knew I wasn't crazy when I said you were good. I didn't have that much sun after all. :happyfloa

Great job Crystal!! You are an extremely talented and gifted writer.
The flow of the story was excellent and it kept me glued to the screen as I read it through.
Keep writing my new friend, and share your wonderful stories.

Don.........aka DLazarus :3poke:

Simply breathtaking...

I love the angle of your storytelling... The introspective style is just amazing. Knowing what's going through the lee's mind as they're being tickled and teased is just so... arousing. I like to know what it does to the person.

Also.. I can relate to your stories. I could totally see myself as the devious, skillful ler; tormenting my girlfriend in those exact ways (in fact, I got a few ideas from the story... she'll be "thrilled" xD). The psychological play is brilliant, to say the least. It's something I really enjoy doing. It can be a great deal of fun to mess with your partner's head.

Anyways... I just wanted to comment. I think the story deserves a good bump, too. :bump:

I love the angle of your storytelling... The introspective style is just amazing. Knowing what's going through the lee's mind as they're being tickled and teased is just so... arousing. I like to know what it does to the person.

Also.. I can relate to your stories. I could totally see myself as the devious, skillful ler; tormenting my girlfriend in those exact ways (in fact, I got a few ideas from the story... she'll be "thrilled" xD). The psychological play is brilliant, to say the least. It's something I really enjoy doing. It can be a great deal of fun to mess with your partner's head.

Anyways... I just wanted to comment. I think the story deserves a good bump, too. :bump:

Same. This is worth new people reading again and also worth rereading.

Wow. Say that ten times fast. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back