• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There's Something Ticklish About Cameron

Ovda

TMF Master
There’s Something Ticklish About Cameron
By
Ovda

The last thing Cameron Diaz remembered was having a private dinner on board her friend’s yacht. When all of a sudden she became very drowsy and everything went black. Now here she is in what appeared to be a soundproof room. What makes matters even worse is that Cameron is stretched out on a rack with her feet in padded wooden stocks. She is also wearing a pink G-string bikini, which is so skimpy that she might as well not be wearing anything at all.
“HELP!!” shouted Cameron. “Somebody help me!!”
Her pleas for help were answered only by thunderous silence. She struggled in an attempt to get freed, but that had no positive results at all.
Cameron had no idea how long she was in the room when she heard the doorknob rattle.
In stepped into the room a man.
“Hello.” Spoke the stranger.
“Who are you? Why did you bring me here? What are you going to do to me?” Cameron asked.
“My, my. Lots of questions.” He spoke as he sat next to Cameron. “Well allow me answer your first question. My name is Henry. Now for your other questions. I brought you her just for some laughs.
With that said, Henry produced a slender feather. Cameron’s beautiful blue eyes became as big as saucers when she saw the feather and realized what was in store for her.
“N-No please y-you wouldn’t do that. Y-You wouldn’t tickle me? Would you?” pleaded a terrified Cameron Diaz.
“You better believe it, gorgeous.” Answered Henry. “You have no idea how many nights I have spent laying in bed fantasizing and dreaming about tickling you to my heart’s content. Before we begin, I must make one adjustment.”
Henry went to the front roller of the rack and began to slowly turn the roller. Cameron felt her body became stretched and taunt with every inch that Henry turned the roller. He put the lock in place so Cameron would remain perfectly stretched and taunt. She tried to move, but the stretching took every millimeter of slack out of her. Cameron was now totally immobile.
Henry took his place at Cameron’s side.
“Now I have one question for you.” He spoke as he once again showed her the feather. “Where do you want it, blondie? Under your arms or the soles of your feet?”
Without giving Cameron a second to thing about it, Henry began to tickle Cameron’s underarms. Her beautiful blue eyes just about popped out of their sockets when she felt the tip of the feather slither its way up and down her insanely ticklish armpits. As much as she tried to move in order to evade the feather it was to no avail due to her helpless situation.
Henry simply soaked in every morsel of Cameron’s exquisite laughter, truly intoxicating to the ears. Relishing every second of torturing such an incredible beauty, Henry produces another slender feather and begins to tickle both of Cameron’s underarms. This caused Cameron’s hysterics to double in magnitude. In a matter of minutes the entire room was filled with the angelic laughter of Cameron Diaz.
Henry began to explore other areas of Cameron’s gorgeous body. He skillfully slid the feathers to her ribs. The feathers seemed to take on a life all of their own as the tips practically skated back and forth across Cameron’s ribs. Next, Henry had the feathers fiendishly tickle torture her sexy stomach. Cameron’s gorgeous face was now twisted and contorted in sheer agony. Her body trembled in complete hysterics. Cameron was truly tickled by the whole experience.
“That’s right, Cameron. Just let it all out.” Spoke Henry. “Don’t fight it. Just give into it.”
Henry showed no sign of giving Cameron an ounce of mercy. The only way she was going to stop laughing was if/or when she passed out. Her face was a nice shade of tickled pink, and tears were streaming from the corners of her eyes.
As much as Cameron wanted to stop laughing, she couldn’t because it tickled so much. All she could feel were the tips of the feathers caressing her excruciatingly ticklish belly and she had no say in how long the tickling was to go on. All she wanted was for it to stop. It was simply unbearable. Her lungs and her stomach were aching from the non-stop hysterics she was submerged in.
As the minutes slowly dragged forward, Cameron naturally melted into uncontrollable silent screaming laughter. She thought this night terror would never end. She had lost all track of time and had no idea how long she had been in this horrible situation.
Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Cameron Diaz fell into a state of unconsciousness. Henry was a little disappointed. He was hoping that his first session with Cameron would have lasted a lot longer.
Moments later Cameron awoke to the foul odor of smelling salts. She craned her head to come to the shocking realization that she was still a prisoner of Henry.
Now Henry sat at Cameron’s slender perfectly shaped feet.
“Sleep well?” he kindly asked.
“N-No! Please, n-not my feet! Have mercy on me! Don’t tickle me anymore. I’ll go mad!” Pleaded a terrified Cameron.
“Why should I, Cameron.” Responded Henry. “I’m having too much fun. Plus, I’m living out one of my greatest fantasizes.”
“Please!! I-I’ll do what ever you want. I’ll give you any amount of money. But please no more tickling! I’m begging you!”
Cameron soon can to know that her toes were tied back thus making the soles of her feet as tight as a drum.
Henry took a bottle of baby oil and generously rubbed it all over Cameron’s feet. When he finished this, Henry took hold of an electric toothbrush.
Cameron’s eyes became as big as the moon filled with fear and dread. Cameron was at a lost for words when the bristles became alive and she saw them draw closer and closer to her excruciatingly ticklish feet.
The initial tickle reaction was so explosive that Cameron thought she was going to crawl clean out of her own skin.
She felt the bristles swirl round and round as Henry guided them in random patterns across each of her horribly ticklish feet. Cameron never knew that such a torture existed. Henry worked the brush from the heel of Cameron’s feet to the base of her toes. Sometimes he would slowly tickle Cameron’s big toes, which caused her to go completely stark raving mad.
Unbeknownst to Cameron, the yacht she was on ended up in a severe storm moments after she was taken and transported to the sound proof room. A search for her began, but was halted since no body was found. This was all part of Henry’s master plan to make Cameron Diaz his tickle slave, forever.

THE END

Great story. Cameron is such a babe. I dream and fantasize about tickling the shit out of her. I love the way she laughs.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back