• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman: Revenge of The Mad Tickler Prolouge

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Sorry I haven't written in a while been busy but I have a lot of time now oh and remember this is Earth-Two and just check Wikipedia to understand the Multiverse.

Gotham City, 1955

Bruce sat alone in his Bat-Cave hidden under his estate in deep thought, about the past and the future. A decade has passed since the madness and destruction of the Second Great War. But it was fifteen years since
the prime of his career

Now after the House Committee on Un-American Activities in a way disbanded the Justice Society. But Batman refused to let his city become a haven of corruption and crime, however its become a lot harder; with Dick Grayson becoming a major in Law.

Also, The only active heroes it seemed were Batman, Robin, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Arkham Hospital had changed its name to Arkham Asylum, and criminals like the Joker, Two-Face, always escaping or being paroled.

Suddenly as he began to doze off, Alfred Beagle walks down stairs and said "Sir, the signal." Bruce than said "Thanks Alfred." and disappeared into the shadows. Later he emerged from the shadows as Batman. Then he got into the Bat-mobile and drove of into the night.

Rooftop of The GCPD

The Bat-Signal lights up the sky and makes its presence known to the criminals. James Gordon or Commissioner Gordon stood on the rooftop and waited, because he knew that the mysterious and weird figure known as the Batman would appear.

Than suddenly he herd a familiar voice "Jim, what is it?" Commissioner Gordon than said "We received word from Arkham that there was almost a breakout." Batman than said "What else is new? That place is a joke in terms of security."

Commissioner Gordon than said "We recieved this." He than pulled out a feather and said "This coincides with the release date of--" Batman than said "Ron Stripling, a.k.a the Mad Tickler." Commissioner Gordon than said "You remember that case?" Batman said "I keep an eye on all the criminals I encountered." with that Batman suddenly disappeared.

Batman than said "People like him can never be rehabilitated they only come out worse." he said riding in his Bat-Mobile. He could relax knowing that Julie Madison wouldn't be threntred since she left him after the war.

Arkham Aslyum

"Inmate Stripling"

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Can't wait to see how this develops! :veryhappy :wow: :woot:

I Finished The First Part

Its done and posted sorry about taking up space with the Prolouge and first chapter

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back