• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tender Moments

ticklebunny 2

4th Level Red Feather
"Tender Moments" by ticklebunny 2

The story begins when Ethan and Elaine returned from their weekend escapade from Honolulu. They just arrived back to their cozy log cabin in the Smoky Mountains in Tenneesee. They just arrived home from their long trip
and they both were experiencing jet lag. Both Ethan
and Elaine could feel the weary tension that resulted
from the tedious trip that stretched for what seemed
like days for them to finally arrive home. Unfortunately, when Ethan and Elaine arrived home; the weather was
not so good. The weather was dreary and very cold.
The temperature outside was 22 degrees Celsius below freezing and the wind chill factor was 12.

After they parked midnight rose, their 95 Bergundy
Rose Beretta in their driveway-they scampered to seek shelter quickly from the blustery cold fierce winds and
the cold peltering of the cold snow. It was difficult because they had their luggage in their hands and they had to carry it inside. Yet Ethan and Elaine managed to trudge ahead up their long winding stone driveway safely to the warm of shelter. Ethan opened the locked front door of their cozy log cabin, to their home sweet home.

Ethan opened the door and they both walked inside the enterance of the cozy log cabin, inside their home sweet home. The moment that they were inside they set their luggage down beside the soft plush microsuede green couch that also could fold out into a comfy bed, that was setting in the middle of the living room of the cabin in front of the stone mantle of the fireplace-a major focal point that you could not help but notice the moment
you entered the room. It was a feature that Ethan and Elaine greatly appreciated and dearly loved and had
great sentimental worth to them.

There had been many nights-that they both loved to lay in front of the fireplace lounged either on the wonderful comfy sage green microsuede couch/sectional or on a faux animal print fur rug in front of the fireplace-spend time there enjoying just chatting and laughing together, many times sharing many tickle wars and many tickle fights in front of the roaring crackling fire-or just simply enjoying the amazing awesome sensation of becoming one and making love tenderly and slowly in front of a sizzling fire and feeling great peace and contentment in each other arms and feeling greatly loved-sometimes having sweet yummy indoor picnics in front of the fireplace and many wonderful playful adventures.

As Ethan and Elaine sweetly recalled these times silently and mentally to themselves-both of them could not help but chuckle and smile-knowing exactly what each other was thinking by just one glance at each other-such great wide smiles-that people would say look like they both woke up with hangers in their mouths-their joy and smiles so great and so evident.

Ethan crossed the room and made sure to lock and latch the front door because he surely did not want any distractions and no unwelcome intrusions or suprise visitors venturing in without warning on them. Soon after Ethan locked the door, he strode over slowly and he slowly started a fire, by turning on the gas valve to set the fire a crackling; in no time the fire was a brilliant vibrant orange and yellow flames sizzling and crackling brightly and intensely.

The fire was spectacular, quite a sight to behold and truly hypnotic with its enticing golden flare and flaming brilliance. Quickly in no time soon after the heat filled the room and illuminated the living room with silhouttes of shadows in the room. And in the room soon after you could smell the enticing smell of hickory slowly slowly burning and smell the scent of a fire that had been lit, what a great amazing scent it was, no scent like it.

Meanwhile while Ethan had been attending to the fire. Elaine had been in the master bathroom getting more comfortable. She slowly strolled out shyly to the living room. She wore this silky lavender scooped nightshirt that featured a modest scoop neckline that buttoned down and that had been slightly above the knee and cool to the touch. The silk lavender nightshirt had floral design of baby blue rosebuds printed upon the silky material.
Also she wore a pair of silk lavender shorts with floral pattern of gentle baby blue rosebuds printed upon them.

He gazed up suddenly upon her and the sight that he
seen before him made him softly gasp in surprise and in awe.There she stood before him; a beautiful enchantress and a pure vision of radiance. Her wavy shoulder length hair shone like a rich auburn cascade that looked so soft
to the touch. And her eyes resembled breathtaking sapphires, her skin creamy white with slight golden silhoutte of the fire reflecting off her skin, and her face
a pure delight to sweetly behold.

The sight of her had taken Ethan's breath away. All he could think to himself was how mesmerizing she had looked at that moment. Standing there in her silky lavender night gown and shorts-how she resembled
an angel. He couldn't help but think to himself-how
much he loved her and how he feels so unworthy to have
her bless his life. How he hopes to be all she ever dreamed
of as a little girl and how he wants to be her only man that she will ever need. His brown eyes lock upon hers and he smiles big time at her.

"Wow!! You look so beautiful!! He softly exclaims smiling at her big time.

"Awwww thanks honey. I appreciate it, that is so sweet." She replies softly while she blushes big time and then walks over to him shyly and she now is standing before him. He stands up and he decides to unfold the couch/sectional and he pulls it out into a cozy
relaxing bed for two.

She sits down next to him and he can't help but notice the intoxicating sweet scent of her perfume, scent of the soft fresh musk. Mmmmm how he loves that scent, he smiles touched that she remembered how much he said he adored and loved that scent. He softly kisses her on the cheek and he whispers softly in her ear "I love you" She whispers "I love you" back to him in his ear. He is wearing a soft green shirt and blue jeans and a belt. Next, he loosens his belt and he takes off his belt.

She can smell his sexy Aspen cologne and she adores it.

"You really took me by surprise. I was not expecting that."

He softly confesses to her as he kisses her forehead and then kisses her eyelids, and then kisses her cheeks and softly starts pressing tender affectionate nibbling kisses on her neck and she softly sighs.

She really likes that and she smiles really happy that he remembered how much she said that she loved to have her neck kissed and loved on and nibbled on as she blushes remembering that intense hot conversation
from long ago.

"Mmmmmmm that feels sweet, so good." She softly sighs in reply as she cuddles up to him and snuggles close beside him on the couch as they lay side by side and she is laying beside him smiling and blushing and content and happy right where she is and never wishing to leave-never wishing to leave his arms, how she loves and adores being in his arms. She feels so loved when she is tenderly held in his arms and feels so happy and so content with her world and so peaceful and not worried or fretting or sad or down about anything-but just peaceful and content loved, cherished and safe, feels emotionally safe and that for her is a great feeling that she always wishes to keep and never lose, she cherishes that-cherishes moments like these.

"I am glad to hear that." He murmurs softly in reply
as he snuggles closer to her and gives her a great big affectionate loving hug as he softly says this to her
and softly kisses her forehead and gives her a great big squeeze and rests his head on her forehead and kisses
her temple and gently starts slowly caressing his warm fingertips slowly up and down along her arms which causes her to get goosebumps and tremble a bit in his arms as they both smile at each other, happy and content and deeply lost in their love for each other-cherishing and savoring the moment and the time they have together.

"I love you so much, you are so tender. You are so special and love the time we share." She whispers softly to Ethan as she gives him a great big hug and nuzzles her head on his shoulder, then nuzzles her head on his chest to hear his heart start to pound faster. He softly caresses her face and they gaze once again into each other's eyes for a long intense moment.

Then next he softly leans in and he softly kisses her temples, kisses her cheeks, and then brushes his warm lips and presses gentle kisses near her earlobes. Then begins kissing her earlobes softly and tenderly, then soflty kisses her jaw and then a soft flutter of his warm lips upon hers, a whisper of a kiss. It is such a tender sensual kiss even though it is brief. It causes Elaine's breath to get caught in her throat.

She softly sighs and her eyes are dreamy and starry. He smiles knowing that he has stirred her emotions. This gives Ethan pleasure to know that he has greatly pleased her by these sweet simple little things; he can't wait to really please her later and make her smile and feel loved and cherished and show her the queen she is and love greatly he loves her-he can't wait for the night to unfold. For he has many wonderful surprises in store for his queen.

"That was really nice." She softly tells him.

"Yes it was,, I love you baby." He tells her.

"You are my best friend, my love, my soulmate.

I am so thankful I found you." She confesses.

"I am the lucky one to have you." He says.

"Lets get down to some sweet cherishing." She suggests as she proceeds to softly kiss his warm lips and her tongue softly tracing his lips and tenderly kissing his lips.
They tenderly kiss each other.

She smiled and she could feel slight trace of tears welling up in her blue eyes. For she is amazed by how sweet and loving and tender he is being with her. She feels so loved and so cherished and so desired and feeling so wonderful, hopes this not to be a dream-this night being so amazing and sweet. Many times they had talked about if they were meant to be and they each agreed and said they felt that they were soulmates.

Yet she never knew he loved her so infinitely so passionately; it touched her very heart. She hopes with all her heart that they will be partners in life. Yet she knows only time will surely tell and she has to be patient. She doesn't want to scare him away. She wants

Ethan to stay forever and she feels complete when
he is with her. She will never forget this night for
it will be forever engraved in her heart.

"Yes that would be grand baby, love if that could be.
I hope we are destined. Love you more than words can say." She softly murmurs in his ear tenderly affection and love in her sweet soft husky voice; as she softly kisses his ear. He shivers in response and she can see the effect it
is causing on him with her being so loving and so affectionate and sweet to him.

He has goosebumps up and down his sexy strong arms and she knows he has to have a river of goosebumps also along his spine underneath his shirt. She smiles and continues to tenderly and affectonately-lovingly slowly massage his back after she tugs his shirt off and tosses it to the floor.

"You are soooo wonderful, sexy, and gorgeous honey."

He tells her as he enjoys the loving massage that she is giving him.

"Awww...easy to love you. You are so thoughtful and tender, my lovable cherish bear." She murmurs sweetly
to him as she softly kisses his neck. She softly runs her fingers through his hair and he softly sighs in contentment, his sigh that the sound of a contented
purr of a great big cat being loved and cherished
and this pleases her greatly.

"So did you like what I wore tonight?" She asks him smiling big time knowing darn well he loved it, just needing to hear him compliment and reassure her-looking for emotional validation and needing to hear she is desired and greatly loved and the things she does is greatly valued and appreciated and noticed.

"Damn it was hot!! Mmmmmm...I could see those long silky, smooth ivory legs, sooo soft and luscious and sexy as can be. Turned me on baby badly." He whispered as
she can hear his breath become ragged and she grins.

"I am glad I could please you." She teases

"You pleased me honey." He groans.

"Now it is your turn sugar. Lay down baby for tonight I am going to treat you like my queen." He softly murmurs to her and he rolls over on his back he requests for her to lay back and let him savor her. She can't wait to begin!

To be continued. Do I dare to venture to write more, write a pt 2-working on part 2 of tender moments as we speak, please give me your feedback love to hear your thoughts. thanks really appreciate it.:tickle::tickle:<<<<----

TickleBunny 2

Tender Moments-rebumping this-love this check it out

Wink Tender Moments
"Tender Moments" by ticklebunny 2

The story begins when Ethan and Elaine returned from their weekend escapade from Honolulu. They just arrived back to their cozy log cabin in the Smoky Mountains in Tenneesee. They just arrived home from their long trip
and they both were experiencing jet lag. Both Ethan
and Elaine could feel the weary tension that resulted
from the tedious trip that stretched for what seemed
like days for them to finally arrive home. Unfortunately, when Ethan and Elaine arrived home; the weather was
not so good. The weather was dreary and very cold.
The temperature outside was 22 degrees Celsius below freezing and the wind chill factor was 12.

After they parked midnight rose, their 95 Bergundy
Rose Beretta in their driveway-they scampered to seek shelter quickly from the blustery cold fierce winds and
the cold peltering of the cold snow. It was difficult because they had their luggage in their hands and they had to carry it inside. Yet Ethan and Elaine managed to trudge ahead up their long winding stone driveway safely to the warm of shelter. Ethan opened the locked front door of their cozy log cabin, to their home sweet home.

Ethan opened the door and they both walked inside the enterance of the cozy log cabin, inside their home sweet home. The moment that they were inside they set their luggage down beside the soft plush microsuede green couch that also could fold out into a comfy bed, that was setting in the middle of the living room of the cabin in front of the stone mantle of the fireplace-a major focal point that you could not help but notice the moment
you entered the room. It was a feature that Ethan and Elaine greatly appreciated and dearly loved and had
great sentimental worth to them.

There had been many nights-that they both loved to lay in front of the fireplace lounged either on the wonderful comfy sage green microsuede couch/sectional or on a faux animal print fur rug in front of the fireplace-spend time there enjoying just chatting and laughing together, many times sharing many tickle wars and many tickle fights in front of the roaring crackling fire-or just simply enjoying the amazing awesome sensation of becoming one and making love tenderly and slowly in front of a sizzling fire and feeling great peace and contentment in each other arms and feeling greatly loved-sometimes having sweet yummy indoor picnics in front of the fireplace and many wonderful playful adventures.

As Ethan and Elaine sweetly recalled these times silently and mentally to themselves-both of them could not help but chuckle and smile-knowing exactly what each other was thinking by just one glance at each other-such great wide smiles-that people would say look like they both woke up with hangers in their mouths-their joy and smiles so great and so evident.

Ethan crossed the room and made sure to lock and latch the front door because he surely did not want any distractions and no unwelcome intrusions or suprise visitors venturing in without warning on them. Soon after Ethan locked the door, he strode over slowly and he slowly started a fire, by turning on the gas valve to set the fire a crackling; in no time the fire was a brilliant vibrant orange and yellow flames sizzling and crackling brightly and intensely.

The fire was spectacular, quite a sight to behold and truly hypnotic with its enticing golden flare and flaming brilliance. Quickly in no time soon after the heat filled the room and illuminated the living room with silhouttes of shadows in the room. And in the room soon after you could smell the enticing smell of hickory slowly slowly burning and smell the scent of a fire that had been lit, what a great amazing scent it was, no scent like it.

Meanwhile while Ethan had been attending to the fire. Elaine had been in the master bathroom getting more comfortable. She slowly strolled out shyly to the living room. She wore this silky lavender scooped nightshirt that featured a modest scoop neckline that buttoned down and that had been slightly above the knee and cool to the touch. The silk lavender nightshirt had floral design of baby blue rosebuds printed upon the silky material.
Also she wore a pair of silk lavender shorts with floral pattern of gentle baby blue rosebuds printed upon them.

He gazed up suddenly upon her and the sight that he
seen before him made him softly gasp in surprise and in awe.There she stood before him; a beautiful enchantress and a pure vision of radiance. Her wavy shoulder length hair shone like a rich auburn cascade that looked so soft
to the touch. And her eyes resembled breathtaking sapphires, her skin creamy white with slight golden silhoutte of the fire reflecting off her skin, and her face
a pure delight to sweetly behold.

The sight of her had taken Ethan's breath away. All he could think to himself was how mesmerizing she had looked at that moment. Standing there in her silky lavender night gown and shorts-how she resembled
an angel. He couldn't help but think to himself-how
much he loved her and how he feels so unworthy to have
her bless his life. How he hopes to be all she ever dreamed
of as a little girl and how he wants to be her only man that she will ever need. His brown eyes lock upon hers and he smiles big time at her.

"Wow!! You look so beautiful!! He softly exclaims smiling at her big time.

"Awwww thanks honey. I appreciate it, that is so sweet." She replies softly while she blushes big time and then walks over to him shyly and she now is standing before him. He stands up and he decides to unfold the couch/sectional and he pulls it out into a cozy
relaxing bed for two.

She sits down next to him and he can't help but notice the intoxicating sweet scent of her perfume, scent of the soft fresh musk. Mmmmm how he loves that scent, he smiles touched that she remembered how much he said he adored and loved that scent. He softly kisses her on the cheek and he whispers softly in her ear "I love you" She whispers "I love you" back to him in his ear. He is wearing a soft green shirt and blue jeans and a belt. Next, he loosens his belt and he takes off his belt.

She can smell his sexy Aspen cologne and she adores it.

"You really took me by surprise. I was not expecting that."

He softly confesses to her as he kisses her forehead and then kisses her eyelids, and then kisses her cheeks and softly starts pressing tender affectionate nibbling kisses on her neck and she softly sighs.

She really likes that and she smiles really happy that he remembered how much she said that she loved to have her neck kissed and loved on and nibbled on as she blushes remembering that intense hot conversation
from long ago.

"Mmmmmmm that feels sweet, so good." She softly sighs in reply as she cuddles up to him and snuggles close beside him on the couch as they lay side by side and she is laying beside him smiling and blushing and content and happy right where she is and never wishing to leave-never wishing to leave his arms, how she loves and adores being in his arms. She feels so loved when she is tenderly held in his arms and feels so happy and so content with her world and so peaceful and not worried or fretting or sad or down about anything-but just peaceful and content loved, cherished and safe, feels emotionally safe and that for her is a great feeling that she always wishes to keep and never lose, she cherishes that-cherishes moments like these.

"I am glad to hear that." He murmurs softly in reply
as he snuggles closer to her and gives her a great big affectionate loving hug as he softly says this to her
and softly kisses her forehead and gives her a great big squeeze and rests his head on her forehead and kisses
her temple and gently starts slowly caressing his warm fingertips slowly up and down along her arms which causes her to get goosebumps and tremble a bit in his arms as they both smile at each other, happy and content and deeply lost in their love for each other-cherishing and savoring the moment and the time they have together.

"I love you so much, you are so tender. You are so special and love the time we share." She whispers softly to Ethan as she gives him a great big hug and nuzzles her head on his shoulder, then nuzzles her head on his chest to hear his heart start to pound faster. He softly caresses her face and they gaze once again into each other's eyes for a long intense moment.

Then next he softly leans in and he softly kisses her temples, kisses her cheeks, and then brushes his warm lips and presses gentle kisses near her earlobes. Then begins kissing her earlobes softly and tenderly, then soflty kisses her jaw and then a soft flutter of his warm lips upon hers, a whisper of a kiss. It is such a tender sensual kiss even though it is brief. It causes Elaine's breath to get caught in her throat.

She softly sighs and her eyes are dreamy and starry. He smiles knowing that he has stirred her emotions. This gives Ethan pleasure to know that he has greatly pleased her by these sweet simple little things; he can't wait to really please her later and make her smile and feel loved and cherished and show her the queen she is and love greatly he loves her-he can't wait for the night to unfold. For he has many wonderful surprises in store for his queen.

"That was really nice." She softly tells him.

"Yes it was,, I love you baby." He tells her.

"You are my best friend, my love, my soulmate.

I am so thankful I found you." She confesses.

"I am the lucky one to have you." He says.

"Lets get down to some sweet cherishing." She suggests as she proceeds to softly kiss his warm lips and her tongue softly tracing his lips and tenderly kissing his lips.
They tenderly kiss each other.

She smiled and she could feel slight trace of tears welling up in her blue eyes. For she is amazed by how sweet and loving and tender he is being with her. She feels so loved and so cherished and so desired and feeling so wonderful, hopes this not to be a dream-this night being so amazing and sweet. Many times they had talked about if they were meant to be and they each agreed and said they felt that they were soulmates.

Yet she never knew he loved her so infinitely so passionately; it touched her very heart. She hopes with all her heart that they will be partners in life. Yet she knows only time will surely tell and she has to be patient. She doesn't want to scare him away. She wants

Ethan to stay forever and she feels complete when
he is with her. She will never forget this night for
it will be forever engraved in her heart.

"Yes that would be grand baby, love if that could be.
I hope we are destined. Love you more than words can say." She softly murmurs in his ear tenderly affection and love in her sweet soft husky voice; as she softly kisses his ear. He shivers in response and she can see the effect it
is causing on him with her being so loving and so affectionate and sweet to him.

He has goosebumps up and down his sexy strong arms and she knows he has to have a river of goosebumps also along his spine underneath his shirt. She smiles and continues to tenderly and affectonately-lovingly slowly massage his back after she tugs his shirt off and tosses it to the floor.

"You are soooo wonderful, sexy, and gorgeous honey."

He tells her as he enjoys the loving massage that she is giving him.

"Awww...easy to love you. You are so thoughtful and tender, my lovable cherish bear." She murmurs sweetly
to him as she softly kisses his neck. She softly runs her fingers through his hair and he softly sighs in contentment, his sigh that the sound of a contented
purr of a great big cat being loved and cherished
and this pleases her greatly.

"So did you like what I wore tonight?" She asks him smiling big time knowing darn well he loved it, just needing to hear him compliment and reassure her-looking for emotional validation and needing to hear she is desired and greatly loved and the things she does is greatly valued and appreciated and noticed.

"Damn it was hot!! Mmmmmm...I could see those long silky, smooth ivory legs, sooo soft and luscious and sexy as can be. Turned me on baby badly." He whispered as
she can hear his breath become ragged and she grins.

"I am glad I could please you." She teases

"You pleased me honey." He groans.

"Now it is your turn sugar. Lay down baby for tonight I am going to treat you like my queen." He softly murmurs to her and he rolls over on his back he requests for her to lay back and let him savor her. She can't wait to begin!

To be continued. Do I dare to venture to write more, write a pt 2-working on part 2 of tender moments as we speak, please give me your feedback love to hear your thoughts. thanks really appreciate it.

TickleBunny 2

TickleBunny 2
Edit/Delete Message

awww that was sweet!!
----------------------------------------------------------------Awww thanks for saying that love feet I appreciate that. I wrote this romantic story a long time ago back in 2002 or so. I enjoyed writing this story and I enjoyed sharing it on the forum so thanks. Means a lot. I love to write stories; lately for a while now-enjoy and love writing tickle erotica also-along with romance one of my all time favorite hobbies along w reading romance and reading erotica, love creating literary tickle /romantic erotica. Have a great night, sorry so late in reply. Thanks again appreciate it. So just curious you think I should definitely share part 2 of Tender Moments? Let me know thanks so nice to hear feedback so thanks. If you happened to love this story you should check out Tantalizing Snuggles Pt 1 and Part 2 you would love it I bet. Have a great night. If you want I will send those stories to you email if you like-Tantalizing Snuggles 1 and 2 if you think you might have trouble finding the stories buried so far back in posted stories. Just let me know ok Hugs

Awwwwwwwww thank you u are too sweet. I am glad you loved both stories that is music to my ears. Keep your eyes posted for more stories. Glad you loved them thanks.

THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU PLAN ON DOING MORE WRITING HOW STEAMY IS THIS I CANT EVEN GET OVER IT PLEASE KEEP WRITING BECAUSE THIS WRITING IS REALLY GOOD, TICKLEBUNNY I AM A HUGE FAN BUT I DONT POST MUCH BECAUSE I RATHER READ SUCH GOOD WRITINGS LIKE YOURS LOL PLEASE DO KEEP IT UP THIS IS GOOD READING YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER INDEED :lion::pukefight::drunktype::upsidedow:roseglasses::pounce::dancingsheep::hiwelcome::Grrr::xmas::wave::turtle::Grrr::lion::pukefight:

Well ~Sakura I don't know what to say. Thank you. Sorry I replied so late. I just seen this post to my story just now. I was checking out the posted stories and wondering if any good stories were posted. Thank you that means a lot. I appreciate you saying that. I remember writing this story a very long time ago-more romance than it is really is a tickle erotica story but thank you. I do my best. I haven't written for such a really long time. I might have to think on doing that again. I really do miss writing romance/tickle erotica that is for sure. That was very sweet for you to say that. If you enjoyed this-check out Tantalizing Snuggles Part 1 and Part 2 I think you will really enjoy these two stories-romance and tickle erotica in it. Just type in ticklebunny 2 or Tantalizing Snuggles and you should be able to find these two stories. If not pm me I will send you the two stories-Part 1 and Part 2 of Tantalizing Snuggles. I am glad you enjoy my stories.

I do plan to write again sometime just haven't done so in such a really long time. I really do miss writing-it is something I love doing. Have a great night-oh and thank you for the great compliment-saying my story was steamy, not sure if it was steamy really or not but thank you. It was one of my first few attempts-after Tantalizing Snuggle stories I wrote. I wrote Tender Moments soon after. Thank you for your kind comments.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back