• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman: Revenge of The Mad Tickler (?-F) Part I

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Sorry didn't have time before to finish

Gotham City, 1955

Bruce sat alone in his Bat-Cave hidden under his estate in deep thought, about the past and the future. A decade has passed since the madness and destruction of the Second Great War. But it was fifteen years since
the prime of his career

Now after the House Committee on Un-American Activities in a way disbanded the Justice Society. But Batman refused to let his city become a haven of corruption and crime, however its become a lot harder; with Dick Grayson becoming a major in Law.

Unfortunately, The only active heroes it seemed were Batman, Robin, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Since the war Arkham Hospital had changed its name to Arkham Asylum, and criminals like the Joker, Two-Face, were there inmates. However it seemed they were always escaping or being paroled.

Suddenly as he began to doze off, Alfred Beagle walks down stairs and said "Sir, the signal." Bruce than said "Thanks Alfred." and disappeared into the shadows. Later he emerged from the shadows as Batman. Then he got into the Bat-mobile and drove of into the night.

Rooftop of The GCPD

The Bat-Signal lights up the sky and makes its presence known to the criminals. James Gordon or Commissioner Gordon stood on the rooftop and waited, because he knew that the mysterious and weird figure known as the Batman would appear.

Than suddenly he herd a familiar voice "Jim, what is it?" Commissioner Gordon than said "We received word from Arkham that there was almost a breakout." Batman than said "What else is new? That place is a joke in terms of security."

Commissioner Gordon than said "We recieved this." He than pulled out a feather and said "This coincides with the release date of--" Batman than said "Ron Stripling, a.k.a the Mad Tickler." Commissioner Gordon than said "You remember that case?" Batman said "I keep an eye on all the criminals I encountered." with that Batman suddenly disappeared.

Batman than said "People like him can never be rehabilitated they only come out worse." he said riding in his Bat-Mobile. He could relax knowing that Julie Madison wouldn't be threatened since she left him after the war.

Arkham Aslyum

As the clock slowly turned and the inmates were in the Mess Hall playing pool and eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"Inmate Stripling" yelled the security guard, than he looked up and said "Y..Yes sir? Then Dr. Bartholemule walked up and said "Mr. Stripling, congratulations tomorrow you will be a free man."

"T..thanks Doctor." he said looking at the ground. Dr. Bartholemule said "You should feel proud unlike some (looks at the Joker) you made great progress." But there was one thing that wasn't covered that lurked in the back of his mind that motivated him to kidnap and tickle his victims the need for control.

"Lucky Dog" said the Joker as he threw a dart and it hit the target.

The Next Day

When anticipating the next day it seemed the longest night with the Joker obsessive laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Ron tried everything to block out the sound but it always made its way through "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." He almost went crazy until the guard opened up and said "STRIPLING its time."

As he walked down the corridor he saw the Joker, Penguin, and Two-Face and he thought "Glad I'm not one of them." then he reached the exit and Dr.
Bartholemule said "Its going to be a challenge but if need to talk call me."

"Thanks Doctor I'll be fine." with that he got on the bus and left the Aslyum.

Later That Night

Ron woke up again and looked at the clock, "4:15" he said as he got up and walked to his kitchen in his new apartment to open his refrigerator than he herd a familiar voice "So haven't got the urge to kidnap and tickle yet have you?" he turned around and saw Batman.

He than said "How do you know were I live?" Batman than said " I make it my buissness to know." Batman than said "Remeber I'll be watching you." and then he disappeared.

At an Unknown Location

A girl wakes up and said "Hello, Hello anybody." than all of a sudden he felt sharp fingernails begin to lightly tickle her sides and she began howling "AIEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHO ARE YOU WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS AHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEH?"

After what seemed like an eternity the tickling stopped and she herd a voice say "Wow you are so ticklish I love it so much!!!!" than the mystery person began tickling and she begins laughing "NOOO PLEASE NOT AGAIN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

In the Bat-Cave

As the Bat-Mobile roared into the cave Alfred handed him the paper. Batman read the front page and said "He made his move." and got back into The Bat-Mobile and Sped off into the Night

End of Part I

It has recently come to my attention that we lost Hahathna. My thoughts go out to his family and I dedicate this series to him. May he rest in peace

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back