• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni the sales clerk

pribyljr

TMF Regular
Another boring day...Jenni stood with a frown. She streched and yawned. Then she decided to amuse her self. She worked behind the Jewlery counter. She had invented a game, she liked to kick off her heels and see how far the would go. She often made it to the opposite side. Today however she was wearing very slippery nylons and very loose shoes. She kicked her left foot and it hit the case door. She then kicked her right shoe it flew over the case.
she was enbarassed and laughed.

I picked it up and looked into her blue eyes as her face turned crimson red. "Lose something"

She brushed her long blond hair away from her face. "yes. I guess thats mine."

"Can you describe it?" I smiles coily

"Well its white nine west size 7 1/2 but I am a size 7. Small scuff on heel. Heels are 2 inches otherwise I am 5ft 7in I like height."

I look over the counter seeing her feet noticing her pink toe nails through the suntan nylons. "So nice feet. Hey that bracelet looks cute."

Jenni smiles and lifts her right foot up placing it gently on the counter top toes facing the ceiling. "Like it. Its a gift from my mom."

I act like I am checking it out then stealthly I run my index finger up her sole.

Jenni's foot twitches and she lets out a little school girl giggle. "That tickles" she says very softly But doesn't take it away.

"Really. Well lets see how bad." I lightly hold her ankle and spider tickle her foot. Finding her arch to be worst and undertoes second worse. Poor Jenni is hysterically laughing and covers her mouth. Finally after a minute she pulls away.

"Sorry any more and I'd have to pee....Oh god I should never reveal my weakness especially to a stranger." She blushes as she puts her foot down.

"It ok. I am Johnny." Offering my hand and giving her her shoe.

"Thanks I am Jenni." She sets her shoe on the floor. "I was playing a game cuz it gets boring. I hope I didn't hit you."

"No actually I was walking around and saw it landing and figured you'd miss it. Plus I like helping cinderella's." I wink at her.

"Well cool. So do you tickle every nylon foot or just mine?"

"Depends. If you liked it. I shop here all the time. If not I guess I am heading to security and jail."

Jenni flashes a big grin and shows her perfect toothy smile. "Its ok. I like attention and can't remember the last time I was tickled. I really liked it thats for sure. So every week huh?" She put on her shoes.

"Yes maybe more now. Catching shoes sounds fun." I smile

Jenni flutters her eyes in a sexy way. "Awe I was actually hoping for tickling my nylon feet. I can tease and set up some very intresting roleplaying. Maybe find my secret spots too." She then adds "You found one...my undertoes...OMG they are really bad."

"How about I come friday and we can play then maybe go have something to eat in the mall and talk." I can't believe I just said that...

She pulls back her hair revealing a very cute slender face with the cutest button nose. "Ok. Lets say 11:30 play til noon unless theres customers or visitors and then lunch."

My heart is pounding I can't believe how well its going. She is smoking hot and seems to like me. This is great. "Sounds great Jenni. I am looking forward to it. Would you like a quick left foot tickle..."

She giggles and coveres her face. "Uhhhmmm. Can I pass. I'd love it but I think i'd pee.. See I am worst on the left cuz I am left handed. It would be pure torture. But I will trade you a secret til friday."

I leaned up to the counter about an inch from her acting like I was looking at the case. She leaned into my ear and took my hand placing it on her left side. "Softly tickle my side right by last rib."

I did. It was the cutest reaction she yelped and giggled covering her ribs and turning red. "See...I am helplessly ticklish. See yah friday." She kissed the air and was then called by a customer for assistance.

I walked away nervous about friday. I noticed she slipped a business card into my hand that tickled her side. It had her name and on back it had her work schedule. Too good to be true....

To be continued.

Great first part - looking forward to part two. :D

Thanks

I will have part two up on monday...Thanks for the response. In the meantime here's a short interlude.

Jenni was day dreaming and unusually quiet. Her hands occasionally brushing her blond hair from her face. "I wonder what he's doing now? I can't believe I barely know him and I miss him so much."

She was interupted by a quick tickle on the sides. When she turned it was her co-worker Mary.

"So why so quiet Jenni." Mary was like a second mom to her. She babysat and help her mom raise her.

"AHH" she giggled "I am just thinking"

"OH you met a guy huh?"

"Yes" Shyly "Sort of." Her eyes begged not to get into details.

Mary seemed to feel it was delecate for her and repected her privacy. "Ok if you need anything just ask its cool with me. Is he a nice guy?"

"Yes atleast he makes me laugh." Her face blushed slightly.

Almost on cue Mary walks behind playfully pushing her stomach first into the counter and sticks her index finger in Jenni's underarms and gives them a quick tickle. Poor Jenni nearly end up on the floor laughing like a hyheena. Another bad spot can't let johnny know this one way to bad.

"Yeeeesssss he knows Iam hahahahahaha tiiiicccckkkkliiisssshhh" Now a giggling/laughing mess.

Mary helps her up and hugs her. "I am so happy you have had a bad year and need something positive. Whens the big date."

OMG Jenni thought. She totally forgot that Mary works with her friday and if she would approve of her sexy flirtations. What am I gonna do....

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back