• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

School story (m/f)

Mostly Harmless

TMF Expert
It was warm september day, when our class drived away from the tourist camp (some schools practicing that kind of relaxing before schoolyear). So, we packed in our bus and began to divide the seats. I choose a place in the middle of salon, when others fought for the back and front rows (fourteens... why are we grow?) And immediately my girlfriend fell from nowhere on my knees, dropping her bags on the other seat.
She was a little smaller than me, but sitting on my laps, our heights changed. We were very close friends, actually, we knew each other better than even our parents did, and you no need in names.
She has light-brown, shoulder-length flowing hair, and I gratefully sank my nose in them. She began twisting her head everywhere. "Hey!", - I slapped her knee. - "Sit still!" "Why", - she glanced coyly over the shoulder. "Your hair tickles me". - I buried again into them and kissed her neck. "Well, - she concluded with superiority, - relax and take it. Remember?"
Se was in that super-tight jeans, which makes everybody to look over on her, and thin cotton t-shirt. Now she was literally laying on me, and I could hear her heart racing... I wrapped my hands around her, pulling her close, placed thumbnails on her lower ribs and squeezed.
"Eeeeeeeeek!" - She tried to pull my fingers away, but I wiggled again, so she surrendered, giggling. "Shhhh, - I whispered in her ear, - stay quiet". I saw little vein pulsing on her neck and kissed it tenderly. She squealed again, but much more calmly.
I wiggled my fingers away - not so fast, though - and she grabbed my hands, squirming, trying not to laugh and pulling them back; but it was futile. She giggled and giggled, falling backwards on me and pressing elbows to her sides to prevent fingers go higher. Then she started to jump on my laps, trying to cause some damage, so... well guys, you get the idea. :) I grasped her as strong as I could and began wiggling my fingers faster. She burst in laughter and tried to bite my hand... We stopped simultaneously.
"Behave yourself! - I taunted her quietly. - Keep quiet. Or anybody will keep me company..."
"Don't tickle me! Hands off, mister!" - she tried to free, but it had no effect.
"Don't do what?"
She glanced at me again - her head was now laying on my shoulder - and stick her tonque.
"You'll pay for that", - I smirked and began tickling her again. She wriggled and squirmed, giggling madly but calmly, relaxing, but still holding her elbows pressed to her sides. And we still didn't draw any attention yet... So, i just kept tickling and tickling her, my alone-in-the-world girl, intoxicated by our accident and innocent intimacy, her quiet laughter and the smell of her hair's perfume. When I became to tickle too hard - she kicked my leg, and I slowed. Sometimes I stopped to give my fingers some rest - but then she relaxed too, and if I catch the moment right, I could move fingers part-inch higher...
It lasted almost half an hour before I reached finally her underarms. But she really couldn't take it here, so I stopped, waiting for her to catch her breath. For some time we sat without moving, both in some kind of sleep relaxation.
Then I took her arm in my hand - left elbow in right hand, I'm still wrapping her, remember? - holding it away of her flank. And sneaked my left hand in the hole of her sleeve...
Wnen I touched her bare armpit, she pulled so powerfully that it was like steel claws on my fingers. But I sat still, so she reluctantly let them go. I dabbled her soft skin lightly, and poor girl pressed her hand back, giggling hysterically. It took time to make her relax again...
Next time I gripped her hand as tight as I could and began to lightly stroke her underarm. She burst in helpless laughter, squirming madly and frantically kicking me, but I kept tickling for about a minute. When I let her rest, she didn't pull already in my grip. She just lay on me and giggled freely but oh-so helplessly.
I released her arm, but she didn't move. Actually she even allow me to sneak my fingers into her another armpit. She giggled and giggled, while my fingers simply touched her warm skin. "Stooooop", - she whispered finally in my ear. So I willingly went in action.
First seconds she tried to stay still, but her armpits were too sensitive for that. She grasped my fingers as they were snakes or something and curled in a ball. I couldn't take them back even if I want, so I tickled and tickled - slow enough to keep her on the edge, but not allowing her to take any rest. After not more than a minute she throwed backwards, trying to push me in the seat, and started begging in tearing whisper. It was so cool to hear her soft pleading, I just couldn't help myself. I tickled and tickled her for near an hour, almost without stopping, until our bus finally arrived.

When we unloaded, she was weak as a kitten. The rest way to the home she literally rode on me...

-----------
Well, honestly it's a pure fiction story. If anybody feels upset, I'm sorry. Just don't read that comment...

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back