• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who knew school board elections were this intense? (f/f and some x-rated content)

CarolinaTickler

TMF Expert
It’s been a while since I have written a story so I thought I would try writing another. This idea came from another idea that I might end up eventually doing depending on the response to this story. This did not start out as a story with sexual content but it some how developed into one. I tried to build in more full body content because I felt like I focused too much on foot tickling on my last two stories. Anyway, enjoy and as always your comments are welcome and appreciated.

Who knew school board elections were this intense?

Amanda Reynolds drove her large white SUV drove down the highway passing cars as she sped down the highway. The back bumper of the SUV was adorned with bumper stickers. The bumper stickers were a colorful rainbow of support for Amanda Reynolds in her bid to join the school board.

Amanda was challenging the incumbent school board member, Terri Peterson, for her seat on the board. Terri had been a member of the board for nearly 20 years and was the senior member of the board. This surprised a lot of people in Silver City considering that Ms. Peterson rarely attended the board meetings and even when she did attend she appeared to vote against the wishes of the people in her district. It always seemed that someone would challenge her for her seat and then they would remove themselves from the ticket and she would end up running unopposed. However, Amanda had resolved that this year would be different.

Amanda’s SUV pulled up to her house and the 5’3” blonde stepped out of the SUV. Amanda stepped out of the SUV wearing a white blouse, a tan ladies blazer and a black skirt along with her size 6 heels. Her husband David was an attorney but he was out of town working a case for the law firm that he worked for. Amanda had also been a lawyer but had given up her practice when she became pregnant with her son 4 years earlier when she was 25 and had gotten interested in the school board vacancy as a way to do something else with her life. As she walked toward the house she continued to talk into her Bluetooth head piece, having a conversation with whoever was on the other end. “I know the election isn’t over yet Stephanie but it I am sure I’m going to win,” Amanda explained to her friend, “Well of course there is a chance Terri could win but it isn’t that likely. She never goes to the meetings, the people in the district don’t like her and she is out of touch with what voters want. At least I have a kid in the school system, she has never had a child in the school system and most the people in our district have.”

Amanda paused for a moment as her friend asked her something. “I don’t know why all the other candidates dropped out when they had a lead on her too Steph. I’ve heard she has a lot of dirty political tricks. You know like digging up past secrets and threatening to reveal them to the public. Personally I’m not afraid; I have nothing to hide from the public. I’ve ran a clean campaign and I have nothing to be afraid of. I appreciate you looking out for me but believe me, I am not afraid of her and I’m sure I will get the spot on the board.”

Amanda pressed the button on her cell phone and ended the conversation. As she stepped into the house the first thing she did was step out of her high heels and wiggle her toes. Amanda let out a sigh, “It feels nice to be out of those heels finally.” She ascended the stairs to the house and went into the bedroom where she saw the red light blinking on the answering machine. She pressed the button curious as to who called.

“Hi Amanda, it is Terri Peterson. I’m calling to ask you to concede this election. All you are really doing is dividing our voting district by staying in. Look this race is only going to get more difficult and you are just so inexperienced at politics that I don’t want you to get hurt. I thought I would call and ask you nicely. I’m genuinely concerned about how this race will affect you. If you drop out you can always be my consultant on the board. Call me back with what you decide about my offer. Bye.”

Amanda was so angry she could barely see straight. How dare this woman call her up and tell her to concede and then threaten her with dirty politics. She was the one who as ahead in the polls. How dare Terri call her up and ask her to take an advisor’s role. She couldn’t let this stand. She hit the delete button on the machine and picked up the phone to dial Terri’s number. The phone rang a couple of times before the machine picked up. After the message went off Amanda left her message. “Terri I heard your offer,” Amanda fumed as she was still quite blinded by anger, “and I just wanted to tell you that I have no intention of dropping out of this race. If anybody should think about dropping out it is you. So how about you stop wasting the voters’ time and just concede. You’ve been on the board for 20 years and it is time to let someone else step in. The next time I want you to call me is when you call to concede!”

Amanda slammed down the receiver and let out a frustrated growl. Amanda had not been this angry in her recent memory. She could not believe that this woman had the nerve to call her up and ask her to concede. As she stormed into the bathroom, she continued to dwell on the comments that Terri had made. Threatening her that this race would get difficult and calling her inexperienced at politics. As she cut on the water to the shower and began to undress the thoughts kept running through her mind. She was so angry that this woman was faking “genuine” concern for her and asking her to concede when she was ahead in the polls. However, as she stepped under the warm water stream of water in the shower all of her problems seemed to fade away. As the warm soothing water rushing over her head and flowed down her body, it seemed to make Amanda forget all her problems. Amanda stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off. After rubbing moisturizer on her legs and arms, Amanda put her robe on and tied the sash. She then wrapped the towel around her head and started to leave the bathroom. She only made it a few steps before she felt a cloth put over her face. Amanda tried to struggle but after a couple of moments everything began to get hazy and she collapsed into the arms of her attacker.

Amanda slowly began to awake from her coma. As she opened her eyes she could tell that it was now dark out. The only light in the room was the reflection given off from the light of the moon through her bedroom window that was shining on her. Amanda reached to rub her eyes but realized her right arm was restrained. She suddenly realized that she was completely restrained to the bed spread eagle. To make matters worse, Amanda realized that she was completely nude as she was tied to her bed. She tried calling for help but got no response. She kept jerking at the bonds that held her until she heard a voice say, “Well, look who decided to wake up.”

Amanda watched as a beautiful woman walked into view. She had to be in her mid 30s and had shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes and looked to be nearly 6’0” tall. Her eyes looked cold and almost emotionless to Amanda as she glared at the blonde. “Who are you,” Amanda asked a bit timidly.

“That doesn’t really matter Mrs. Reynolds,” the woman replied coldly, “But I guess for the sake of convenience you can refer to me as Ms. Brown.”

“What are you doing here and why am I tied up like this,” Amanda asked still understandably afraid.

“Let’s just say,” Ms. Brown replied as she slowly advanced toward Amanda, “That you and I have a mutual acquaintance. You and I both know Ms. Peterson. It seems that Ms. Peterson made you an offer this afternoon and you responded to her quite rudely.”

Being reminded of that phone message restored the anger in Amanda that had been put out earlier. “You work for that bitch,” Amanda yelled emboldened by her anger, “You tell her that she can go to hell if she thinks for one second…”

Amanda was cut off by Ms. Brown putting tape over her mouth. “Yes,” she replied, “That is the rudeness I was referring to. You were quite rude to Ms. Peterson in your phone message. She made you a generous offer today to let you drop out of the campaign with some dignity and how did you respond? You call her back with a venomous phone call that insulted and mocked her. We were going to make this easy on you. You see, we had achieved some blackmail information about your family that we were going to threaten to disclose to the media if you did not drop out of the campaign. However, because of your rude phone call Ms. Peterson called me and said she would like to have me handle this personally.”

Amanda began to wonder who this psycho was and what the hell she was talking about. Amanda was scared as sweat began to form on her forehead. She wasn’t sure who this woman was and if she was her to hurt her or what she was going to do to her. She couldn’t look away from those cold eyes that seemed to cut into her like daggers.

Ms. Brown continued to talking as Amanda pondered these questions. “You see Mrs. Reynolds; I was hired by Ms. Peterson to take care of any problems that might take place during the campaign. I have been employed by Ms. Peterson in her past elections. I am usually hired to just dig up information but sometimes my role becomes more physical. So that brings us to why we are here.”

Ms. Brown turned back to her briefcase and pulled out some papers and a pen. Those cold eyes made contact with Amanda’s yet again. “Mrs. Reynolds,” she replied calmly, “These forms are necessary for you to withdraw from the race. You are going to sign them her tonight and sign this letter endorsing Ms. Peterson. Do you understand?”

Amanda shook her head no defiantly.

“I was hoping you would respond that way Mrs. Reynolds,” Ms. Brown said breaking a smile for the first time, “It would make this trip unnecessary had you just conceded. You see I have been sent here with the intention of making you quit.”

Amanda’s muscle’s tensed fearing some sort of physical torture or pain. Again Ms. Brown simply smiled. “Silly girl,” she replied looking at Amanda tense up with fear in her eyes, “I am not going to do anything painful to you. That would leave physical scars and then you could go running to the cops. I told you, I am a professional and have done this before.”

Ms. Brown walked back to her briefcase and set it on the bed. She began taking different things out of the case and setting them on the night stand. All kinds of brushes, an electronic toothbrush and feathers. “You know what is funny Mrs. Reynolds, “ Ms. Brown asked, “There was a woman who made adult movies who looked just like you. Yes it was a while ago, it probably would have been back while you were in law school.”

Amanda’s eyes began to get big. There was no way that she could know.

“The thing about this woman was,” Ms. Brown kept sorting through all of her toys, “she didn’t make sex videos to be honest. In fact they could best be described as a kind of fetish video. She would allow men and women to tie her up and tickle her. Well, we did some investigating and found out where that company was located.”

Ms. Brown began running her index finger up and down Amanda’s side. Amanda’s eyes were as big as saucers. She clinched and unclenched her hands, unable to pull away. To her credit she did not jerk and struggle too much. She began to think that maybe could handle this. Ms. Brown however kept talking. “You see Amanda it was located in California in the same town where you completed law school. We were going to blackmail you with this information, but it seems like this is a more inventive way to use this information. Don’t you agree?”

Amanda was now letting a stream of giggles flow into the duct tape gag as Ms. Brown had begun to spider her fingers along her sides. She continued to buck and writhe and squirm. She tossed her head from side to side giggling as this sadistic woman tickled her sides. She had always hated being tickled and had only taken that stupid video job to pay for law school. Now here it was years later biting her in the ass.

Ms. Brown continued to spider her fingers along Amanda’s sides as she straddled her hips. She then leaned forward and blew a raspberry right on the poor girl’s belly button making Amanda buck and let out a squeal into her gag. Ms. Brown smiled and continued her raspberry concert as she spidered her fingers along Amanda’s sides. “Your tummy is so ticklish Mrs. Reynolds. It won’t be long before I break you,” Ms. Brown told the hysterical Amanda as she kept squirming.

Amanda was lost in her own world of laughter and giggling as those roaming fingers found the hallows of her underarms. She began to twist and turn and shift her weight. Amanda struggled to pull her arms down but she could not do so due to her bonds being so tight. She continued to laugh hysterically into her gag and wished that the tickling would end or that she could at least pull her arms down to defend her smooth underarms.

Ms. Brown wiggled her long finger nails in Amanda’s underarms. She danced her nails in the smooth hallows. She could tell that Amanda used some sort of lotion on her skin after shaving to keep from getting razor burn. Ms. Brown crawled forward a little bit up Amanda’s body until her head was eye level with Amanda’s ticklish underarms. Her left finger nails continued to tease Amanda’s right underarm but she had a different plan for the other side. She lowered her mouth to Amanda’s left armpit and began to tease it with her tongue and even worse, her teeth. She would use her left hand to tickle and tease Amanda’s right underarm, and her mouth gave a different sensation to Amanda’s left underarm. Her rough wet tongue would scrape Amanda’s underarm and her teeth would nibble at the soft and ticklish flesh.

Amanda was in a new form of hell. She laughed and bucked anew. However, a new feeling was now mixed in with the torturous feeling. A different feeling, a better feeling, an erotic feeling. The feeling of that wet and rough tongue stroking her underarms caused a moan to escape her throat as she giggled into the duct tape gag. Amanda continued to laugh and buck and squirm from the tickling sensation, but new responses came from all this attention from Ms. Brown’s mouth. Amanda’s nipples became erect and the space between her legs began to get wet.

This did not go unnoticed by Ms. Brown who, after a little bit longer of her licking, nibbling and finger nail tickling on Amanda’s underarms, pulled away and looked Amanda in the eyes. “Well looks like you are enjoying this a little bit aren’t you?” Ms. Brown reached forward and ripped the duct tape off Amanda’s mouth making her yelp a slight bit in pain. “So tell me,” Ms. Brown asked, “are you ready to sign those papers and that letter?”

Amanda caught her breath and looked at her with defiance, “You just wait till I get free. I will make sure that you end up in jail and that Terri is arrested along with you.”

Ms. Brown just shook her head. “There you go again with that temper. Here you are obviously enjoying yourself,” Ms. Brown replied as she rubbed Amanda’s wet spot, “I could make it more enjoyable if you just sign those papers.”

Amanda let out a moan but still shook her head no.

Ms. Brown just sighed. “Have it your way Mrs. Reynolds,” as she reached for a feather, “but before this night is through you are going to sign you concession letter, the forms to withdraw from the race and you will beg for the pleasure I offered you.”

With that she used the feather to tease Amanda’s already stiff nipples. This caused a new stream of giggles to erupt out of Amanda’s tiny mouth. Along with those giggles was a series of moans as her nipples were teased and caressed by the individual barbs of the feather. She squirmed and moaned and giggled. Begging Ms. Brown to stop tickling her nipples. Ms. Brown continued to circle her nipples and her round breast making her moan and laugh. She shook her head and laughed clenching her eyes tight. Amanda begged between the laughter and the moaning, “Please hehehehehehehehehehehehehehease stop hehehehehehehehehehehehehe *moan* tickling hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe me!!!!!”
Ms. Brown just smiled. She loved teasing and tickling poor Amanda like this. Still, she realized she had a job to do and it wasn’t to tease Amanda’s supple C cup breasts. That could be done after she had gotten the girl to sign the papers. Right now was not time for play, it was time for work. Ms. Brown finally eased of the tickling of Amanda’s breast and nipples with the feather and lightly traced Amanda’s areolas’ with her right index finger nail. Amanda continued to squirm and buck, giggling and moaning as Ms. Brown tickled her nipples.

“Are you willing to sign those papers yet for me,” Ms. Brown asked.

Amanda continued to giggle as was still having her nipples tickled and teased lightly. “I hehe can’t hehehe sign it hehe,” Amanda cried between giggles.

“Why not,” Ms. Brown asked in a sing songy voice, still teasing Amanda’s breast and nipples.

“Please hehehehe I *moan* just hehehe can’t hehehehe,” Amanda cried as she continued to wiggle and squirm under Ms. Brown’s tickling touch.

Ms. Brown smiled at her again saying, “Good because I haven’t even gotten a chance to tickle those size 6 feet of yours.”

Amanda’s eyes grew larger as she watched Ms. Brown climb off her and walk to the end of the bed. “Please don’t tickle my feet,” Amanda begged, “I can’t handle it! My feet are way too ticklish! I’m begging you please don’t tickle me!”

“Are you willing to sign those papers yet,” Ms. Brown asked as she kneeled at the base of the bed.

“I,” Amanda said hesitating for the first time. She knew how ticklish her feet were. Still, she did not want to give in to this woman. Amanda did not want to concede this election and resign from the election. Amanda closed her eyes and turned head.

“So I guess I should take your silence as a no,” Ms. Brown asked staring at Amanda with those penetrating eyes.

Amanda remained silent. Ms. Brown simply smiled knowing that she was wearing down the resistance and the reserve of this fiery little blond. She got herself eye level with Amanda’s size six feet. She drug her index finger up the sole of Amanda’s right sole causing a yelp to escape Amanda’s mouth followed a stream of giggles. Ms. Brown smiled as she continued to slowly stroke a single finger up and down Amanda’s right foot. She fluttered her index finger up and down teasing her foot.

To Amanda’s credit she was holding in quite well since her first outburst of giggles. She continued to bite her lip and toss her head from side to side. Her hair was matted to her head and her eyes were clenched shut. She looked like a wreck and she was fighting not to give Ms. Brown the satisfaction of hearing her laugh.

“You can give up anytime you want sweetie,” Ms. Brown cooed to her as she continued to tickle her foot with a single finger, “It isn’t going to get any better. It is going to start getting much worse.”

With that Ms. Brown suddenly stopped. Amanda was red faced and began to catch her breath. Amanda literally would have jumped off the bed had she not been tied to it as Ms. Brown raked both of her nails across her soles. Amanda burst into hysterical laughter. She flung her head from side to side clenching her eyes shut. She tried to pull her legs but her ankles were bound to the bed as her feet were forced to endure the scratching of those well manicured nails. They zigged and zagged and scattered all across the soles of her feet forcing her to throw her head back in laughter. “PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Amanda begged as Ms. Brown continued to tickle her feet while she tried to clinch her toes.

“Oh no,” Ms. Brown scolded her, “none of that now. I know how to keep those soles nice and tight for more tickling.”

Ms. Brown proceeded to grab two lengths of twine out of her bag and proceeded to tie both of Amanda’s big toes back so that her soles where nice and taut. “There we go,” she proclaimed as she gave the soles a tickle making Amanda scream, “I’m not going to stop until you agree to sign those papers so you might as well give up now. You know that you are going to give up eventually. Of course I don’t mind staying her and tickling you. I’m having fun. Maybe you need more persuasion though.”
With that Ms. Brown leaned in and began to nibble on the ball of Amanda’s left foot while she continued to tickle the right foot with her nails. New shrieks of laughter burst forth from Amanda’s mouth. The feeling of nails scratching her soles and those teeth scratching and raking the ball of her foot brought forth new levels of laughter. Amanda clinched her fisted and shook her head from side to side as she begged through tears for the tickling to stop.

“Are you willing to sign the papers yet sweetie,” Ms. Brown asked as she continued to tickle Amanda’s taut feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” Amanda screamed through tears and hysterical laughter.
“Maybe if I sucked and nibbled on these tickly toes you would change your mind,” Ms Brown teased her between nibbles on the ball of her foot, “In fact, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea.”

Ms. Brown slipped the blonde’s toes into her mouth and began to suck on the tiny digits as she explored the toes on the other foot with her other hand. Amanda began to buck as Ms. Browns tongue explored the fleshy space between her toes. She threw her head from side to side crying and begging the tickling to stop as Ms. Brown tickled and sucked her toes. A different sensation was also coming back.

The sucking of her toes and the tongue wiggling between her toes was causing her to get aroused. She could feel herself getting wet again and that her nipples were once again getting stiff. Ms. Brown looked up from her toe sucking and licking and smiled. “Looks like you are enjoying this a little too much sweetie,” she cooed, “All you have to do is agree to sign the papers and I can give you the pleasure you are looking for.”

Ms. Brown began easing her tickling but used her free hand to caress and Amanda’s left thigh as she now sucked on her toes and licked and nibbled on them gently. “Think about it sweetie,” she cooed between sucks and licks, “all you have to do is sign that paper. Then you will have the best orgasm of your life. Come on sweetie, just submit. It will be so much easier. Maybe after you sign the papers I could take you home with me and make you my own personal tickle slave. Would you like that? Huh? Just submit baby, just submit.”

Amanda’s mind finally snapped between the tickling, the teasing and all of the sexual tension. Her mind was screaming yes, Yes, YES, YES!!!, “YES!!! I WILL SIGN PLEASE LET ME CUM MISTRESS!!!!”

Ms. Brown smiled and went to her briefcase again and got out a pen and the papers. She then proceeded to untie Amanda’s right arm so that she could sign the papers. “Sign here, here, here. And on this letter I need you to sign you name here. And finally, I just need you to initial the back page of this form,” Ms. Brown informed her point to each place as she signed.

Once she was done signing Ms. Brown retired her limp arm and smiled. She then went back down to the end of the bed and crawled up between Amanda’s legs and began to kiss Amanda’s thighs. Amanda let out little moans of pleasure rising up her hips. As she did Ms. Brown slipped her hands under Amanda’s butt and began to tickle Amanda’s butt. Amanda began to giggle along with her moans. “You hehe promise no more hehehe tickling hehehe,” Amanda whined between giggling and moaning.
“When did I say that,” Ms. Brown said with a smile, “All I said was I would give you pleasure. You seem pretty happy to me.”

Ms. Brown moved her kisses from Amanda’s inner thigh to the lips of her pussy as she continued to tickle her butt cheeks. Amanda was now giggling and moaning and squirming. Her mind was split. Part of her loved the feeling of having her womanhood kissed and treated with such affection. That half of her also loved having her butt cheeks tickled and goosed making her squirm and giggle like a school girl. The other half of her mind was telling her that this was wrong. That she was a mother, a married woman and that she was not a lesbian. That she had only done the tickling stint to pay the bills when she was in law school and she hated it then. Her mind was at war with itself.

Her mind seemed to split in two when Ms. Brown slipped her tongue inside of her womanhood. Amanda thrust her hips up and could feel her body begin to tingle all over. She clinched her hands and let out a loud moan as her eye rolled in to back of her head. She was treated to the greatest orgasm of her life as Ms. Brown gripped her butt cheeks as she continued to orally please her. Amanda finally went limp and passed out from the sheer massive force of this orgasm.

When she awoke hours later Amanda didn’t know what time or even what day it was. She only knew it was light out and that the light was way too bright. She moved to rub her eyes and found that she was no longer bound. She was still nude though. But she had been covered with the silk sheets on the bed. Amanda slowly got up feeling completely drained. She saw that the red light was blinking on her answering machine. She reached over and pressed the button.

“Hello Amanda it is Terri Peterson. I’m sorry to hear that you mailed in your papers to drop out of the school board race. I got the letter that you left in my mail box this morning and I accept your concession. If you decide to accept my offer to be my consultant the job is still open. I think you may have already met my friend Ms. Brown and you would get to work very closely with her. She is very good at ticklish school board matters. Let me know what you decide, I think you would enjoy it.”

Amanda sat down on the bed and shook her head. She didn’t know what to do. She had no proof that she had ever been assaulted last night. All the signatures on the forms belonged to her and the phone message just made it seem like Terri was a gracious winner who was offering her a job. Amanda remembered back to last night and how it felt when she finally exploded from the massive orgasm that Ms. Brown gave her. The mere thought of it made her feel turned on again.

Amanda reached over and picked up the phone and dialed a number. The phone rang a couple of times before the machine picked up. Amanda hesitated a moment and then finally spoke up, “Hi Terri, it is Amanda. I just wanted to congratulate you on your victory and wish you luck for next year…

I also was wondering if that position was still available under Ms. Brown.”

The End

Great story, and i think you are wrong falcon, seems to me that Amanda won lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back