• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That 70's Show 100th Episode Special, 4/23

Thanks IV...I think I'll try to hurry and finish up Part 2 of my 70's Show story in honor of their 100th episode.

ddd

why is it there are like a million commercials for this show and they all look like there is gonna be tickling in them but there NEVER is. i think they like playing with us lol

did we have lift off

Was there any tickling? I missed the dang thing :( .

Dear C of M and all interested parties:

There was no tickling on this week's episode (4/23), but the 100th episode special is NEXT week (4/30) and from the preview it does look like someone (Fez?) tickles Laura Prepon (Donna). Let's wait and hope.

dig dug

phew!

Thanx so much for the update, ddd! I could have shot myself for missing it (but then I would have never been able to catch it in re-runs :devil: ). It might be inappropriate for me to complain about having to wait until next Tuesday considering the fact that I thought I had missed it.

Thanx for the original alert, IV.

I was watching that 70's show last nite and they ran the add for the 100th episode, im not sure who tickled her, but im 90% sure that someone tickled laura prepons sides/ribs and she had a good reaction from what i saw, everyone get their vcr's ready!

I could be mistaken, but I am just tossing this possibility out to make sure everyone does not set their hearts on this and then feel let down afterward. I have been watching that commercial over and over...and while he MIGHT be tickling her, it also appears as though he MAY be playfully groping her, but not in a tickling sense. Just a play hump kind of thing or something. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it does prove to be tickling, but be aware of the possibility it may NOT be, and be prepared for a possible let down if that proves to be the case. Worth watching regardless, given her reaction. A ticklephiles imagination can go a looooong way :D :D :D

Mimi

The actual clip is only slightly longer than in the comercial, but w/ audio. Her laughter is kinda "soundless", and she's going "Oh go(d)! Oh sto(p)!" But, like Mimi suggested, if u watch Fez's reactions CAREFULLY, it DOES look like he's just shaking her about, BUT, if u watch Donna's reaction's CAREFULLY, her reactions TRULY look like tickled reactions, as she throws her head back and squirms madly 2 try and get away. I guess u had 2 have been on the set 2 actually confirm the situation, but still, it could very well b tickling.

Last edited:
I happened to catch this scene while channel-surfing, and all it was was Fez's arms wrapped around Donna as he was attempting to kiss her, while she tried to get away. Just some playing around on the set.

I don't blame the guy for trying to kiss her, though. Laura Prepon, the actress who plays Donna, is 22 years old. They didn't have girls like that when I was in high school, that's for sure! :cool:

Super is correct: this was, unfortunately, a false alarm. No tickling, just playing around.

Better luck to us all in the future.

dig dug

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back