• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's Something We're Working On

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post Removed**

Last edited:

:roflmao:

I'm laughing at just how great this story is.

I know I said in my PM just now that I might not have time to read this but the moment you went into what'd really happened I couldn't stop. This was great man. Really, really good. You're right. This place is picking up!

And thank you for going to the places you go to. I was starting to feel the need to heavily censor myself in a lot of what I was planning on writing.

I don't believe my impressions of the story can be adequately expressed with words. Wish you could see my face.

Words...failing. Nothing can convey my absolute love of this story.

Nothing.

Great job Dave. Just great :wub:

What happened to the other girls? I'm sure that I can guess, but i woud love to know from the mind of the author.

Again, it's like looking at a psych text book. The creation of a seperate universe in which the person becomes a hero saving people from their own lives. The concious rationalization of internal carnal desires that defy any conventional form of morality. The pain associated with social rejection causing a potentially psychotic and sociopathic break with reality. Sadistic behavior devoid of any real care for the other person.

non-con is not my cup of tea, but yours is for lack of a better technical term perfect. From a literary standpoint... WOW.

Fantastic Job Daveo!!

Top notch.

Can't wait for the next one.

Rob

This one needs more attention than it got.

I missed it the first time around--and now I understand exactly what you meant. Sh*t like this doesn't come to you over Sunday teatime. It's ripped out of you by the roots. It's raw, it's more than engrossing, scary--but creates it's own definition of perfection, I think. I found myself actually beginning to sympathize with the lead, which started to unnerve me.

Gaaawd...

Don't make me do it, Brother Dave. I can't go back there again..! :wow:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

that was an amazing story. how you had the male character go between his regular thought pattern and right into his rage and intensity was brilliant. awsome story. a very unique and facinating story indeed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back