• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kirsten Dunst Tickling Story m/f

parafox51

This is my very first story ever here, so please bear with me. i would appreciate any and all comments and critisisms.

Kirsten Dunst walked out of her plush New York City apartment. She had the same routine every morning. Wake up, take a shower, and go to the Starbucks just down the street. She always ordered the same thing, a double caramel latte. There was one waiter in here who had always admired her. His name was Greg. He and Kirsten had struck up a very flirtacious relationship over the years. He knew what to get her every morning.
This particular morning was different though, Kirsten walked in and Greg gave her her coffee. Little did Kirsten know that Greg had been waiting for this day for over a year. Ever since he had seen Kirsten in "Bring it On", he knew that he had to have her for at least one day. And what I mean by that is that he had to tickle her sexy tummy and feet. You see, Greg had a tickling fetish. He had bought a rare sleeping pill that he had secretly put in her coffee.
She thanked him for the coffee and left.
An hour later Kirsten was back in her apartment fast asleep on her bed. Greg knew this, for he had followed her home. The plan was simple enough, he just told his manager that he was nausiated. So, he got off of work for the rest of the day and followed Kirsten home.
Once he was sure the coast was clear, he took a credit card and opened her door. He made his way to her bedroom. He had brought some socks with him in order to tie her up. He proceeded to take her wrists and tie them to the posts of her bed. Then he did the same thing with her feet. He waited for a couple more hours for her to wake up. She finally did and relized that she couldn't move her arms and legs.
"Help!", she cried out. Just then Greg walked in and said, "Your help is here darling."
"Greg, what are you doing here and why am I tied up like this?"
"It's simple dear, ever since I saw your movie, "Bring it On", I knew that I had to find some way to tickle that great tummy and those delicious feet of youes. You see, I have a severe tickling fetish."
"Greg, please don't tickle me, I am incredibly ticklish, and I can't stand to be tickled." Pleaded Kirsten.
"Well, that's half the fun for me." Said Greg.
With that, Greg lifted up her shirt to reveal her incredibly sexy tummy. He then moved to the end of the bed and took her shoes off.
She was already laughing just in anticipation,
Greg then dove his fingers into her belly. She laughed hysterically.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP! GOD, PLEASE HAVE MERCY!
"I will stop once I have tickled you for 24 hours." said Greg.
"Greg, HAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEEHAHAHAHA I won't last thHAHAHAHAHAHAT long. JUST PLEASE STOP NOW!"
"It's only been 5 minutes darling. Sorry."
He continued to tickle her stomach for another six hours. She laughed hysterically the whole time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERCYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! He was surprised at how much stamina she had.
After the seventh hour he moved to her feet. She was still pleading futily.
He just tickled her feet as her begging and pleading fell on deaf ears. She was writhing in her bonds and screaming, as her feet are her most ticklish spot.
Greg tickled in between and under toes. This had her screaming and laughing the most. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE, PLEASE!
Greg tickled her on her feet for the next 15 hours. She passed out several times, and even wet her pants once or twice. For the last though he moved to her tummy again.
He took out his secret weapon and showed it her. It was a Q-TIP and he was dangling it right above her belly button.
"God NO, NOT THAT, ANYTHING BUT THAT, PLEASE GREG, I WILL GO INSANE."
"Just one more hour honey." said Greg.
With that he slipped the q-tip into her belly button.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP, PLEASE. wailed Kirsten.
Finally, an hour was up. Kirsten had passed out again and Greg took the opportunity to untie her and show himself out.
Kirsten woke up and thought that she had had the worst dream of her life, for she was still a little groggy.
Then she got up and went to Starbucks. She asked where Greg was, and his boss said that he was out sick.
She went back the next day, and she saw a sign in the window that said, "HELP WANTED".
In Spain though, Greg was walking along the beach, wondering where he could find Penelope Cruz.

THE END.
THANK YOU.

I anyone could give me some tips fo writing better, I would really appreciate it. It is not really my strong area.

Ok

Good story for a first. A tip if you must: Elaborate a little more. You can never have too much detail when it comes to tickling!

I agree with LordofTerror - you can describe what she's thinking/begging etc for ages before anyone would get bored. :D

Also, I'd suggest giving your tickler a break - he must have been dehydrated and had awfully tired fingers after that non-stop 15 hour feet session! :)

LEB

I will take those hints and put them to good use next time. Thank You.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back