• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Winter's Bows, Roles Changes, Opening Shellacking, And, Picking Up The Pace

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a very quiet winter following their latest championship. In fact, when Mitch had declared at the victory parade that "both Naomi and me are returning", it turned out to be the truth. Originally, Naomi was going to retire, but then, her zest to play baseball returned, due to the Good Guys winning the championship, as well as working on two good sized movie roles she got that winter.

In the meantime, the role change that Kate Hudson underwent during the playoffs, going from ace starter to bullpen closer, turned out to be more than just temporary. Wanting to maximize her fastball, and lessen the strain on her arm, manager Elmont Koehler and GM Lee Sniderman held a team meeting. It was decided that everyone would move up one spot in the rotation, and that Hayden would move from the bullpen, into the starting rotation, to be the fifth starter. This would allow her to take Kate's place in the rotation, and lessen the strain of innings on her arm, as fifth starters usually pitched less innings than did aces. Kate would be kept as the closer.

After an up and down spring, the Good Guys opened their season on a cool, variably cloudy, 75 degree Monday in Paradise, against the Mets. Gil Bellows started, and pitched six strong innings, allowing but one run. He was followed into the game by Naomi, Amanda Bynes, and then Hillary Duff. The Good Guys, in the meantime, broke a 1-1 tie with an eighth inning solo homer. One run lead, ninth inning, sellout crowd, opening day, in came Kate, to try and save the game. The script did not go according to planned, as Kate got absolutely pummeled. By the end of the top of the ninth, the Mets had eight runs, all off Kate, and the crowd was voicing it's displeasure. The Mets ended up winning the game, 9-2, and it was not a good start to the season. After the game, the team spoke to the media, who surrounded Kate : "Not how I wanted to start, of course. I'm sorry for the fans that we lost, and that I pitched so poorly. We all know that it's only one game, and that I can do better. Hopefully, I'll be standing here tomorrow, talking to you all, after a Good Guy win, and either a save or a win by me" Kate said, ending the interview. The next day, on Opening Day Two, Charlize Theron took the ball. Charlize allowed three runs in seven innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-2 in the seventh, before scoring three times. After Duff fired a scoreless eighth, manager Elmont Koehler showed confidence, by sending Kate back to the mound. Determined this time, and sporting a 95 mph fastball, she blew thru the middle of the Mets tough order, gaining the save, in what would be a 5-3 Good Guy win. On Wednesday afternoon, no bullpen help was needed, as Neve Campbell scattered five hits in a complete game shutout, and the Good Guys got one three run homer, which was all they needed, in a 3-0 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi went to counesling, and then had playtime with Cathy in the evening, as the threesome relationship would continue that season.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook was the pitcher that night, and got hit hard, allowing five runs in five innings, of a 5-2 loss. Hayden would make her first start on Saturday, and she pitched very well, allowing only two runs in six innings, as the Good Guys rallied from a 2-1 deficit in the seventh, for two runs, and the bullpen did the rest, with Kate getting the save, in a 3-2 triumph. Gil Bellows opposed the Braves Tim Hudson, on a sunny, dry, 80 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Both pitchers pitched very well, with Bellows firing seven innings of one run ball, striking out ten, and Hudson pitching into the eighth inning, with nine strikeouts. The game remained tied 1-1. Kate was brought in for the ninth, and pitched a scoreless inning, and then the Good Guys gpt a run in the bottom of the ninth, to send the crowd home happy, with a 2-1 victory.

Houston entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series, before the Good Guys would take to the road for the first time that season. Charlize Theron pitched on Monday night. She gave up four runs in six innings, but the Good Guys rallied to tie the game, until finally going to extra innings, and falling in the eleventh, by a 5-4 score. Neve Campbell had the ball on Tuesday night. She gave up two runs in seven innings. The game was tied, 2-2,, before the Good Guys scored two runs in the eighth. The runs held up, in a 4-2 Good Guy win. Rachel Leigh Cook took the start, on a sunny, breezy, 82 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Cook, wanting to atone for her poor previous outing, allowed three runs in six innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, before Ed Burns got an RBI hit. Kate Hudson came in for the ninth, and got her fourth save of the year, in a 4-3 Good Guy win, that completed a fine opening six and three homestand. Kate seemed to be adjusting well to her first full season as closer. Hayden had pitched solidly in her first start, and, as the team prepared to head away on its first road trip, things were looking up.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following
the win against the Braves. The featured lee would be Rachel Leigh Cook, whom the team wanted punished for her bad game the night before. She was tied in a black bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Rachels neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE! Working down, shortstop Tom Cruise was next, tickling Rachel on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HEHEHEHHEEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! Moving down, left fielder Dawson was the next ler, attacking Rachel on her hips,. inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Rachel's bare feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her bare soles and toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! FEET ARE SOOOO TICKLLLISH! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Rachel was untied.

On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "Solid first homestand. Everyone seems to be adjusting well to new roles. Go off, play well, and I'll see you a week from Sunday" Naomi said, kissing Mitch goodbye.

So it had been a fine first homestand. Now came the first road trip of the new season. How would the team fare on the trip? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well I had heard of Smoltz but I was unaware that he had been converted to a closer. It will be nice that at least Kate can stay in with the team and keep them winning hopefully. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. At the end of the 2001 season, Smoltz was converted to a closer by Braves manager Bobby Cox. He stayed there for four years, until becoming a starter again in 2005. When Smoltz's arm hurt him this year, they were going to convert him back to a closer, until he went on the disabled list for likely the rest of the year. He may be back next year, and said if he does come back, it will likely be as a closer.

Anyhow, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back