• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prom Night (mf/mature f nylons and bare)

NickJ

TMF Expert
Susan Westlake looked at her watch. One more hour of this painful evening.

Susan was playing chaperone for her school’s Prom Night. She was director of the Mountain School, a high school in the northeast for gifted students. The Prom was beneath her status in the school, but she was forced into duty when a series of bad storms forced a postponement for one month. This was the first time that the Prom was held after graduation.

Susan sat alone at a table. She had no friends at the school. In fact, no one liked her, though many feared and respected her. She rose to her position by being tougher than anyone. She was in her late thirties, and divorced. She was dressed conservatively for the evening in her green dress and closed heels. Her hair was up. However…Susan was actually quite the sexual dynamo. She was 5’10 with long legs and a body she knew how to use. She kept this a secret from anyone at the school, but ever since her divorce, she had let loose a bit, usually with men a bit younger. With her hair down, she resembled a blonde Meryl Streep, and she packed quite a buxom figure beneath her conservative outer wear. In fact, this evening she was wearing her best Victoria’s Secret lace bra, garter, and silk stocking outfit; she had recently begun dating a State Trooper, and he was getting off shift at 11…the same time the Prom was to end.

The Prom was held at the fancy Lakeside Manor, and was low key as Proms go. The place started to empty out early, and Susan was one of the last to leave at 11. She had purposely parked at the far end of the parking lot, near the lake…she had some ideas about her boyfriends squad car. She got into her own car, and waited. She happened to be looking out at the lake when she saw…

A faint light on the beach. Then another one. She got out of her car and walked towards the lights. As a smoker, she knew what is was…someone was lighting cigarettes. This pissed her off…how dare they do this on her watch!?!? She stepped up onto the cement walkway that separated the parking lot from the lakeside beach and called out.

“Hey! You! I see you! You’re not allowed on the beach! Get your asses out of there before I call security!”.

The light cigs went out. A pause, as she had obviously scared the kids (her intention), and they were trying to figure out what to do. She purposely took a step closer, and got louder…

“I SAID…” was all she could get out, which was followed by a UMPHHH as she fell…

Susan was focusing her view on the beach, not right in front of her. Although the area was fairly well lit, she failed to see the small construction site…they were installing a new drain system…and she had stepped into the small hole. The hole was actually an L-shaped tube, just big enough to accommodate her size. She more slid then fell…he feet came out the other end, her but hit the curve, and she torso slid in and stopped at chest high, her arms winging on both sides of the drain top.

Susan was surprised as hell, but soon composed herself. She realized what she had done, and tried to get herself out, but she was very stuck. The tube was tight around her torso, and she couldn’t bend her knees to get any push. She strained hard…and then relaxed as she heard the people from the beach approach.

It was a young couple…she recognized Mary Chamberlain, who had just graduated. She didn’t recognize the young man, but assumed it was her prom date, most likely from another school. “Why did it have to be her?” Susan thought to herself. Mary had been a handful for four years; she came from a wealthy family, and didn’t have any respect for authority. The two had locked horns more than once.

“Oh my God, Ms. Westlake…is that you?” Mary took in the site. The bitch school director looked like a clown with her feet sticking out of the wall, and up to her armpits in what looked like a trash can. But Mary was smart, and she soon figured out what had happened.

Susan played it cool. “This is not the way I wanted to end the night. Could you two please help me up?”

Mary’s boyfriend, Scott, started to, but Mary grabbed his arm to stop him, and surveyed the situation.

“I don’t know if we can do that. You were just trying to bust us for smoking on the beach. Besides, you look so cute like this…” Mary was barefoot, and she tapped her toe against Susan’s shoe as she teased her…

Susan lost her patience. “Let me up now or I will bust you for smoking and I’ll…”

“You’ll what? I graduated, you dumbass. You can’t do anything to me. But I’ll tell you what, if you can tell me what happened to my favorite teacher, Mr. Jenkins, we’ll help you…” Mary began to slowly kick sand around Susan’s shoes. “No one ever told his why he left in the middle of the year, but there were lots of rumors…”

Susan gulped. Mr. Jenkins. He was everyone’s favorite, but she had fired him. She had fired him on a Friday afternoon, and he was long gone by that Monday. She didn’t think anyone knew the real story…

“Mary, please…it’s getting late, and….WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY SHOES OFF?!?”

Mary had piled sand around and between Susan’s feet. Susan was hard pressed to move her legs before…not they were completely immobile. Mary spoke while she pulled Susan’s size 10s off her feet.

“Scott, you heard me talk of Mr. Jenkins. GREAT teacher. Well, one day we come in, and he’s gone. All we heard is that he did something bad, and had to resign to avoid an embarrassing lawsuit. But then we heard other things…

Susan shuddered. She had forced Mr. Jenkins out. She had summoned him to her office at the end of the day on a Friday. A routine meeting, but he was a few minutes late, so she started to clean and rearrange her office. She had kicked off her shoes as she was cleaning. When Mr. Jenkins got there, he started to tease her about having more fun in her life…and that she shouldn’t be cleaning on a Friday Night. He gave her a little poke in the ribs, and Susan squealed. Susan was terribly ticklish…everywhere! Mr. Jenkins said something like ‘That’s more like it. Loosen up!”…and poked her some more. Soon he was tickling her ribs, and then her feet, and she was a giggling mess. This only went on for a minute, but Susan got pissed. This man had seen her weakness. She told him she wanted him gone, or she would press harassment charges against him….

“So…” Mary teased, “What’s the real story…or should I tell you what I heard?”

“What did you hear?” This time it was Scott asking. He had knelt down near Susan’s trapped stockinged feet, and was getting excited.

“I heard that he got fired for tickling Ms. Westlake to death…”

“Mary, Scott, please, this has gone on long enough…”

“All I can figure, Scott, is that she must HATE to be tickled if she fired him for that. Do you, Ms. Westlake…so you hate it”

“Mary, you’re not thinking of tickling my feet, are you? Mary, pleAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHHHHPAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Mary began raking her fingernails on the trapped stockinged soles. She actually grabbed Susan’s big toes and pushed them back, exposing her long, wide arch.

“NOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Scott grabbed her other foot, but he went for the base of her toes. Somehow, she laughed louder. “STAHHHHHHPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH!!”

The teased and tickled all over her big feet, heels, toes and ankles. Susan’s head thrashed, tears ran down her eyes, but she was stuck fast. The two stopped tickling…but only because Scott suggested that they tear open her nylons and tickle her barefoot. They were just about to start again when a flashlight hit them. They looked up to see a State Trooper standing over them. They froze.

“I think it would be a good idea if you kids got out of here.”

He didn’t have to tell them twice. They gathered themselves and practically ran away.

Susan composed herself. “Mike, thank God you’re here. But why did you let them go? I want to press charges!”

Mike bent down in front of her and took out his pen. “Press charges? OK, I’ll write them up? What were their names?”

“Mary and Scott…what are you doing…why are you…get that pen away from my foot…Mike….noOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH….

For Susan, it was a lonnnng Prom Night that never forgot….

Very good!

Do you plan on continuing this story? If you do, I hope Mary gets a chance to tickle her again, this time for a longer period of time.

Great story. I too would like to see more of Susan now Mary knows her secret.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back