• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni the sales clerk (friday)

pribyljr

TMF Regular
Jenni was excited and nervous as she looked at her gold watch. She always like it as it was the first thing she bought with her store discount. It was 11:25. Her heart was racing. How was she gonna pull off her "playdate" with Mary watching. Then Jenni came up with an idea....She'd offer an eventful lunch instead.

Mary looked at Jenni and handed her the window cleaner. "Go around and clean the customer side of the cases. That should keep you busy til he comes." She smiled.

Jenni walked over and sat on the floor and started cleaning. After the third window she felt a tap on the shoulder. Looking up it was Johnny.

"Can I sneak a peak sweetie." He knelt next to her.

Jenni looked around saw no one around and Mary on the phone. She moved to let him in and slipped her left foot completely out of her shoe as if by accident. Johnny stealthly ran a finger up her nylon sole and across her ball of her foot. Jenni's foot shook and twitched. She laughed under her breath.

"I forgot my co-worker is her so can we do play at lunch." She whispered.

"Sure." Johnny acted like looking around and as Jenni finished the glass he approached the counter. He looked very professional. Tan dress pants, white shirt and tie. "Hey are you ready?"

Jenni smiled and looked at Mary "This is Johnny we are going to lunch now."

Mary was very impressed. Johnny looked better than any guy she could remember Jenni liking. She approved. "Well have a great time and if you a little late no big deal."

Jenni walked next to Johnny and felt small. Even in her heels he was still taller than her and he was oviously very atheletic as he was definantly muscular. "Relax." His rough voice was suprisingly soothing and soft spoken.

Jenni spoke shyly "I am sorry. So what do you want to do first??"

"Well its your date you pick." He offered her the same reassuring voice.

"Ok lets go to the shoe store there I want to try on a pair of shoes I'd saw." As they walked over they had some small talk and she grew more relaxed. At the store Jenni picked out a bright baby blue heel. She slipped off her right shoe and tried it on. She playfully then looked for other types holding her nylon covered ankle.

"Great balance" Johnny teased and ran his fingers over her nylon sole.

Jenni used great concentration ,closing her eyes and biting her lip, but the tickling was too much and she giggled. "Ah haha I was a cheerleader. Hey about finding me something sexy to model."

I offer her a fuzzy slipper. She laughs "Not very sexy...why this."

Taking the fuzzy part I run it over her exposed foot quickly several times. Her reaction was to die for. Her toes wiggled, her foot twitched and shook. Her eyes closed and her mouth fought to stay shut. "Oh does that tickle hmmm gotta remember that for future."

Jenni put on her shoe "That was too cute. I never thought of that. Here I thought you'd do a sandel and tickle my arch." She winked as we walked into the mall.

We then walked to the food court and Jenni pointed to a Chineese place. "How about there."

"Ok lady's first." She stood infront of me. As we waited in a very long slow line Jenni took my right hand and placed it on her stomach. I had noticed she had a button up white cotton blouse. I slipped a finger inbetween the buttons near her belly and tickled and teased her belly button. She fidgited and wiggled snickering and breathing hard.

Leaning back to my ear she spoke softly "You brat that tickles me." She then took my hand and held it. She blue eyes twinkled and sparkled. "Its ok right"

"Yes." We ordered and sat down. The lunch was awesome we talked and laughed and shared our lives adventures. Then Jenni looked at her watch.

"Hey we got about 5 minutes. Either we can go to for a walk or something."

Johnny teased "Why not buy those shoes, the blue heels, then we could go out tonite and let this perfect day continue."

Jenni smiled and played with her long blond hair. "Ok how about you buy the heels and I'll buy the slippers." She then set both feet without shoes on his lap. She was now feeling like her flirtatious self. He is very comforting and seems a gentelman. This is too cool. She gazed at his brown eyes.:cupid:

Johnny spider tickled both feet. "Think we can do that or better I'll get both after dropping you off." Johnny then discovered if you slowly and softly tickle her soles she relaxes more than laughs. Her feet shuttered in the cutest way. Showing the reflex reaction and still made her snicker and giggle quietly.

"Oh wow, hehe, Ok sounds great I get done at five, haha, Awesome." Her ocassional giggles resulted from him hitting spots during his teasing her feet.

"Great. Need anything else?" They got up and held hands as they walked to her store.

"Yes. I hear feathers on nylon feet tickle like hell. Get a duster. Also maybe some rope or handcuffs. Sorry I am naughty sometimes. Dude if I offended you I am so."

He put his finger to her lips shhhhing her. "Its ok. We can play like that after we get back from our magical evening.

To Be Continued.

intermission

This is too good to be true. Johnny is awesome a real sweetheart and I wonder where this will go. She could barely focus on her work until Mary gave her a fun project.

"Hold the ladder for me while I change these sale signs." Mary kicked off her black pumps and put her suntan colored nylon feet on the steps and went up to three from the top. She was taller than Jenni but not afraid to climb. Jenni hated climbing since she fell out of a tree at age 6.

Jenni held the ladder but saw a fun revenge for the other days torture. As Mary went up on her tip toes exposing the soles of her feet Jenn slowly dragged her fingers from the ball to heel of both feet. Mary grabbed the ladder and let out a howl of laughter. Jenni continued looking for ticklish spots by twirling and dancing her fingers across the nylon feet infront of her.

"STTTOOOPPP HHHAAHAHAHAHAHA you brat." She managed to put her feet firmly flat on the step. "Thats not fair."

Jenni smiled "Oh like it was when you got me." Jenni found tickling Mary's left toes caused them to wiggle and twitch very fast.

Mary tried not to laugh but the sensation was excrusiating. "What are haahahahhaaha you kehehehehe doing HOHOHAHAHAHAHAHA." She put her head down on the top of the ladder. Jenni had found the most ticklish way to get Mary's foot. Jenni then decided to tickle the nylon toes of both feet. Jenni thought she had Mary hysterical but she was now laughing even harder than Jenni could ever remember hearing. "HHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OK PPPLLEEAASE SSSHAHAHASTOP HEHEHEKEKEKEKEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA."

Jenni let up but very lightly continued her torture of Mary's exposed nylon toes. "Aww are we ticklish?"

Mary gained her composure actually enjoying the attention her feet where getting. Jenni's light touch was soothing but still tended to shoot electic like chills through her. "Yes dear. Didn't mom ver tell you about out tickle-fights."

"No I never say mom tickled before. I never even gave it a tought. That would be cool revenge. The other night I was on the phone with Carrie and mom was a pain. She was taking her knitting needle and using it to tickle my sock feet. Those darn thin cotton/nylon socks made that needle tickle so bad I was almost crying."

Mary got down and smiled. "Well give you a secret. Don't tell mom I said this but....The bottom of her feet by her heels are extreamely ticklish if you itch them lightly then very slowly spidertickle there. Trust me she'll beg for mercy."

"I'll remember that...Boy it would be hell if all of us got into a ticklefight. All extreamely ticklish feet. Someone would leave a puddle." Jenni giggled

"Probably you my dear. We have the weight to pin you down. Hmmmnn maybe I can enlist Johnny's aid."

Jenni's eyes grew wide her mind screamed NOOOOOO. But her heart screamed YESSSS!!!

Continued

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back