• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mile High Tickle

soleshine

TMF Regular
Mile High Tickle (adult)

An English major, I am not. This is an original work, so my apologies for the grammar ~ SS

It was spring break and Chris sat on the floor of the Atlanta airport, waiting for his plane to board. His friends had all arranged a trip to Jamaica and had left the night before. But, it had already been more than a year since he'd been home to visit his parents, so he reluctantly had let them talk him into sacrificing his break in order to catch up with them.

The airport was extremely busy and all the seats in the area had been taken long before Chris had made it to the gate. The rigorous security checks had kept him tied up in a line at the metal detector for about half an hour and now he watched as two security workers set up another checkpoint at the gate.

"Great", he thought, "I'll be glad when this trip is over."

He leaned back against his carry-on and started looking around a little. In crowds like this, he usually preferred people watching over reading, particularly when the weather is warm and girls have an excuse to wear more revealing clothes.

He observed the group of passengers who would be on his flight, wondering who he would be sitting next to. An attendant had just announced that they wouldn't be taking any more stand-by's, so the flight was evidently full.

As he was thinking about this, his eye was drawn to a woman who had just approached the perimeter of the crowd at his gate. He felt his heart race a little as he took her in. The first thing that he noted about her appearance was her fiery red hair and milky white skin. She appeared to be in her mid-thirties, but her beauty mesmerized Chris.

Her hair was curly and a little more than shoulder length. It framed her still-cute face, which showed her age, but also communicated to those around her that she was enjoying life. She wore narrow black-rimmed glasses that accented her greenish eyes. The only make up she wore was a little red lipstick.

She was wearing a loose fitting, gypsy style blouse, but the neckline fell low enough for one to see that she had generously large, beautifully pale breasts. The skirt that she wore was also loose fitting and only came to just above her knees. She looked fit, like she wasn't afraid of physical activity and she stood just a little more than five feet with heels on. Then there were her beautifully white legs that were perfectly shaped and slightly freckled.

But, what had jumpstarted Chris's heart as he gazed at her were her captivatingly white feet. She was wearing rather high heels that left nearly her entire foot exposed. They just had a single small strap above her beautiful little toes, which she had painted bright red to match her inch-long fingernails. Chris had a thing for pretty female feet. Since his early childhood, he'd had a foot and tickling fetish and the sight of high-arched, unblemished feet like this woman's never failed to send a strong sexual charge through him.

His impression of her was that she was very comfortable with herself and not afraid to flaunt her sexuality. He also noticed that there was no ring upon her finger. The idea of flirting suddenly occurred to him as a third option for passing the time until his row was called. So, he gathered up his stuff, took out his ticket, and looked it over as he made his way over to where she was standing.

"Have they called row seventeen yet?" he asked her.

She turned to look him in the face, and when their eyes met, she immediately raised her brows, widened her smile, and her pupils began to dilate. It was the kind of expression that a person has when they run into an old friend after not seeing them for a year.

Chris also recognized it as the look that many co-eds give him when he first meets them at his frat's parties, the look of instant attraction. Chris knew that he was attractive, but he had never approached a woman who had so many years before.

"No," she replied, with an exaggerated little sigh, "They haven't even started boarding."

"Where are you going," she asked quickly.

"To West Palm to visit my parents during Spring Break," he answered.

She gushed visibly. "Aren't you sweet?" she said. "Don't you want to party on the beach with all the other Spring Breakers?"

"Yeah!" he said. "But, it's been over a year since we've gotten together and, with the way things are looking, I don't know how long it'll be before I get another chance. Maybe, I can find a night or two to get away and look for some beach parties. How about you?" he asked. "Where are you headed?"

"The Keys, eventually," she replied. "I'm on business."

She started to explain some of the details of her trip to him, but Chris couldn't help letting his eyes drop back down to take in her gorgeous feet again. When he looked back up, it was clear from her expression that she had caught on to what he was doing and her smile grew even bigger.

"I'm Mandy," she said, holding out a tiny, white, long nailed hand.

"My name's Chris. It's nice to meet you"

Just then an attendant started calling rows to be boarded and as they moved toward the gate, the two of them continued to flirt and Chris continued to steal glances. There was just one aisle down the center of the plane and each row of seats was comprised of three seats on the left and two seats on the right. Chris had a window seat on the right and, as it turned out, Mandy had an aisle seat in the same row, but on the left side. They both sat down and Mandy smiled over at him. When there was a break in the traffic down the aisle, she stretched her long white legs out into the aisle and flexed her ankles repeatedly and let her heels tangle from her toes. Chris stared rather openly, not wanting to miss a second of her "show", which only seemed to encourage her.

A mother and her young daughter approached their row and found their seats. Mandy had to stand up to let the little girly by and when she realized that the mother was preparing to sit next to Chris, she insisted that they switch seats so that she could sit with her daughter.

"Aren't you sweet?" Chris said as Mandy sat down next to him with another huge smile on her face.

The two proceeded to chat about what Chris was studying and as they did, Mandy crossed her left leg over her right, leaving her foot dangling inches away from Chris's left leg. He was finally able to get a really good look at her beautiful foot and he threw all caution to the wind as he openly gawked. Her feet were slightly over sized for her body size, but they were perfectly shaped with a very high arch and smooth milky white skin. Her left shoe dangled again from her toes and Chris was able to catch a glimpse of her smooth, snow white, unfreckled sole. This sight was enough to so captivate Chris's attention, that he was no longer able to follow Mandy's line of questions about college life.

As the final passengers filed into their seats, Mandy, with a little glimmer in her eye, suddenly stood up and said, "I'm going to find a blanket. It's pretty cold in here and my legs are freezing."

She checked a few over-head compartments and came back with two blankets.

"I got one for you, too…just in case."

"Thanks," Chris said.

They both buckled in and then spread out their blankets over their laps. During the flight attendants' safety presentation, Mandy pulled back the right edge of her blanket, took her heals off, and tucked them under the seat in front of her. She then brought her left foot up and rested her ankle on her right knee. Before she covered up again with her blanket, Chris caught a close-up and unobstructed view of her luscious sole.

He was on autopilot. He wanted so badly to reach under their blankets to find that perfect foot with his tickling fingers and gently caress the middle of her arch to see if he could make her giggle. He started running possible scenarios through his mind.

As if she sensed his inner struggle, Mandy leaned close to Chris's ear and whispered, "Would you like to touch me?"

Chris melted. He felt a surge in his cock as her words sank in and he lifted the blanket a little so that his left hand could find its way to her waiting sole. He placed his hand over her instep so that his thumb rested in the middle of her arch and lightly felt her sole. She wiggled and flexed her foot a little as she visibly relaxed and let out a long, quiet "sssiiiggghhh".

At this point, Chris was completely erect and thankful that he had a blanket to cover the "tent" he was pitching in his pants. He decided that he could wait no longer to test her ticklishness. As he slowly began massaging his cock thru his pants with his right hand, he slowly and lightly began to scratch circles in the center of her breathtakingly high arch with just the index finger of his left hand.

A smile grew across her face, but this time she seemed to be trying to restrain it as she widened her eyes.

"That tickles," she whispered in a giggly voice that Chris suspected was intended to sound stern. She started wiggling her foot a lot more, but she did not pull it away entirely. She was obviously enjoying Chris's attention and affection.

He sensed this and prepared to move to the next level. He moved his left hand into position to scamper his fingers quickly over her sole. As soon as he was poised to strike, he looked into her eyes so that he could fully gauge her reaction. Then, he let all five fingertips drop at the same time and ran them all quickly over her beautiful bare sole.

In the same instant, her eyes went huge and she jerked her foot away like he had just stuck her with a pin. However, she was obviously trying not to draw attention to herself. She restrained what sounded like it would have been a deeper laugh and started shaking "no" with her head.

"I'm too ticklish," she whispered with another giggle. But, she brought her foot back up with a mischievous look on her face and again whispered to Chris, "You like tickling, huh?"

Chris just rolled his eyes in a look of extreme ecstasy as he began caressing her foot again. Now, he let his fingers roam all over her foot, gently across the top, then underneath and between her toes, then around to the back of her heal, and then back up her arch.

It was then that Mandy noticed that Chris was touching himself as well, so she lifted the armrest between them and whispered, "Let me do that," as she reached under his blanket and began freeing his cock from his pants. He was rock hard and he was so excited that his balls had contracted tight up against his body. She definitely knew how to touch him. She softly tickled his balls and he felt the pre-cum gathering in his shaft. She then let her fingers flutter up to the base of his shaft and began to slowly jack him off with just her fingertips.

He continued to lavish the feel of her soft smooth bare foot and as she began stroking him, he let his hand wander over the white and freckled calf of her left leg and then back again to her sole where he would lightly tickle her again until she would threaten to move her foot away. She, too, would often stop her stroking long enough to tickle his balls again or the sensitive underside of his head and then would re-grasp his shaft and start stroking him closer to orgasm.

After several minutes of this touching and stroking, Chris began to drip pre-cum from the end of his cock. When Mandy felt it run down to her fingers, she started spreading it around his cock-head and using it as a lubricant. Now, her strokes would sometimes go up and over his head before sliding back down to the base.

Chris knew that the end was nearing and he took the opportunity to give Mandy some pleasure back. So, he reached over to her foot with his right hand and continued tickling her sole. With his left hand free, he began to slowly tickle up the inner thigh of her right leg. She instinctively spread her thighs as far as she could without having to remove her foot and she let out a very satisfied, but quiet, moan.

The skin of her inner thigh was as soft and smooth as her delicate arch and Chris valiantly resisted the urge to ejaculate as he caressed her there. He moved his hand to trace along her panty line with his fingers, but quickly realized that she was not wearing any. Again, it was all he could do to keep himself from exploding in her soft hand. Every inch closer that he came to touching her anxiously awaiting punany caused her to stroke him even faster and with more abandon.

He flattened his left hand and entirely covered her pussy with it and began tickling Mandy under her toes with his right hand. She was soaking wet and Chris moved his hand gently over her until his palm and fingers were covered in her slippery honey. He could feel that her clitoris was swollen and erect with her desire and he began to massage it with his flat palm as he slid two of his fingers into her welcoming vagina and began searching for her spot. Mandy began mindlessly rocking her hips as she felt an orgasm building powerfully. Chris moved the fingers of his right hand back to her sole and started to again gently scratch her there.

She shamelessly and almost aggressively humped his hand about five times and then went completely rigid except for her continuously stroking hand as she gave in completely to her orgasm. Chris felt the increased wetness as he lightly tickled her aroused pussy with his fingertips. Her intensity finally sent Chris past the point of no return and he came harder than he ever had before without intercourse.

After cleaning and straightening themselves up, they held hands under the blankets and fell asleep. As Chris was preparing to exit the plane, Mandy handed him a business card.

"Here's my e-mail address," she said. "We should keep in touch."

And before Chris could say a word she was off down the aisle and then out of view.

"Good Spring Break," he thought to himself.

Last edited:
Fine story, excellent first post. Welcome to TMF.

Why don't I ever get somebody like that sit next to me on an airplane?

i need to start taking a plane instead or trains- planes have blankets:D

Just thought I'd bump this up for anyone who might have missed my first post. Hope no one minds :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back