• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasies of Nikki (M/F light Mature)

jj82277

This is a little something from my E-Mail archive. I sent this to a friend of mine a few years ago just to make her SQUIRM. I eddited it a little to bring it to life for everyone and gave it a little bit of New Life. This is a little bit shorter for me, and i hope that all of you enjoy. Please, any of your feedback is cherished more than any precious metal. For all that have read before, and those stopping by for the first time: I cordially welcome you to my dysfunction.

I have a friend named Nikki who has a literal phobia of hairbrushes on her feet. She keeps teasing me about being really ticklish. I tell her all the time about the things I plan to do to her. I think that the fact she is a secretary for a big advertising firm is a natural turn on for any ler. Here is something out of my own personal vault.

I know that you wouldn't mind dressing up for me. In a nice business blouse with a tight little skirt and thigh high nylons looking like my sweet innocent little secretary. I would love the perfect seduction of chasing you upstairs, the feverish foreplay of tackling you on the bed and wrestling you onto your stomach. I love the idea of you fighting to get away from me while I wrestle you into position for my diabolical plan.

The forbidden ecstasy of my pulsing erection pressed ‘accidentally’ right over your voluptuous bottom as I straddle it and I lay on top of you. I can feel you naughtily rubbing up against me as I hold your arms out and start to tie your wrists to opposite sides of the bed. Can you hear me whispering in your ear how naughty you are being, teasing me with that tight firm ass of yours? It gives me chills feeling the rest of your sexy lower body between my legs as I hold you tightly making me harder and harder.

You know that I can't resist kissing you all over the back of your sensitive neck and on your cute blushing cheeks while you lie there helplessly beneath me. Such an outfit would put me in an especially sadistic mood Nikki. I think that I would have to blindfold you. I can only imagine how sweet and helpless you look with a dark silk blindfold covering your wondering eyes.

Can you feel me slowly begin to probe the outsides of your blouse with my fingertips lightly, not tickling yet just teasing, making your nerve endings come alive? "You know it’s going to be torture right Nikki? You’re such a bad little girl, rubbing up against me with that naughty little butt of yours. You know your making me all hard Nikki. It’s not nice to tease people Nikki. I think that you need to be SEVERELY PUNISHED, NIKKI! You know how naughty a secretary you have been. I’m sorry I can't hear you. Is that a yes I’ve been a naughty little Secretary John? Good! Then I think we can get started with these underarms then."

I would lightly begin to caress the palms of your hands making you wiggle away from the light tickling as I lightly ran my fingers down the sleeves of your smooth silk blouse slowly, increasing the psychological torture of delicious anticipation. You know its going to tickle Nikki. First just one finger lightly making slow circles in each under ticklish arm just letting you know that your doom is around the corner.

What is going through your mind as the slow dainty touches increase slightly in pressure and gradually in pace. I love the idea of your lower body being free to squirm. Your legs kicking beneath me and my pulsing hardness still pressed firmly over you violently quivering ass, mmmmmmmmmm pure ecstasy. I would escalate the tickling of your defenseless porcelain hollows ever so slightly until all five of my fingers were tormenting each of your sensitive under arms through your silky blouse with precise light maddening touches at an insane pace. My goal in life is to make you thrash, scream, and laugh for me Nikki. I promise that you will laugh for me NIKKI. I would NEVER disappoint you. I can see you now grabbing and pulling at your restraints as I tickle torture you poor underarms.

But you're not going anywhere Nikki, you've been naughty. Before you get the least bit comfortable with the malicious mistreatment of your poor ticklish underarms I would start to devilishly count your hyper-sensitive ribs slowly and teasingly, we can't let you get used to any sensations now can we Nikki? You have to squirm and giggle for us constantly, Nikki. How long will I keep up the teasing light stroking and prodding of your ribs, "well here’s one tickle tickle, two tickle tickle, three tickle tickle, four, tickle tickle, I think there all here, lets test their reflexes, tickle tickle tickle Nikki!"

With my hands now under your blouse and insidiously massaging and caressing your impressionable ribcage, is it maddening? Can you take the wide variation of horribly ticklish sensations? Never the same in one spot for too long. I think that will let us know how tough you are, Nikki. You tell me all the time that you are a FIGHTER right?

I love to hear you laugh and giggle just like a ticklish little schoolgirl, and you aren't going to stop for me are you, Nikki? I love to feel the air frantically rushing in and out of your lungs as you gasp for air between your insatiable shrieking giggles.

Next come the sides, Nikki. Can you feel me lightly massaging and caressing you ticklish flanks, Nikki? Starting slow to bring you back down to a light twitch and just below giggling. You need to be thoroughly teased for being so naughty.

"I’m going to get you ticklish little Nikki, any second now its going to be torture again, are you ready for me, here I come, I guess that’s a yes, tickle tickle."

Can you feel the furious tickling sensations erupting from your ticklish torso? I just love raking my fingertips up and down your quivering sides, Nikki. And one at a time. Raking my fingers up one side making you squirm to the other, only to meet my other hand. The giggling is mixed in with normal laughter from the sheer inescapability of your dreadfully ticklish predicament. Switching from light and fast to feathery and slow. Never letting you anticipate what comes next, because you like that don't you Nikki? But if you like it why are you squirming so much.

When I pull your blouse up to tickle your back I can't help but be reminded that you are not wearing a bra. I know that those nipples of yours must be fully erect from rubbing up against that silky material. Can you take me lightly tracing circles on the sides of your breasts as I lightly stoke them with my fingertips? Now no squirming or I’ll stop, Nikki. I love the idea of watching you struggle to keep still, but don't worry well play more with that later.

How relieved are you when I finally reach my target and begin to torment, tease, and tickle your hard sensitive nipples, Nikki? Stroking, tweaking, and caressing your full nipples as you moan for me, Nikki.

“Now tell me how much you like it Nikki, do you like when I play with your hard little nipples. I know how sensitive you say they are, and I can see that you are enjoying yourself. What was that? I can't hear you! You are going to have to speak up Nikki! Tell me or Ill stop, Nikki! You are moaning too loud I cannot hear you! Fine, if you want to be ungrateful then we can get back to tickle torture. You don't mind stiff feathers do you, Nikki?

Can you feel the two stiff ostrich feathers begin to lightly tease the top of your spine, Nikki? I want to see the shivers run up and down your spine, Nikki. I think that we are going to rotate between twirling and stroking to make sure that you have an adequate change of pace. We can’t have our sexy little secretary getting bored, now can we Nikki?

“Tickle tickle tickle, Nikki.”

Can you feel them twirling stroking and swirling over your shoulder blades? Under your arms, down your sides over and over again. The constant teasing and tickling. I absolutely love feeling you squirming between my legs with my hard manhood still pressed up against your cute TIGHT ass. I can hear you desperately squealing already, Nikki. I drink in your jubilant giggling as the tickly sensations intensify as we come closer and closer to the small of your back. I think that someone has said too much. We know how bad that area is. Since you like tattoos so much I think that I can get creative with this area of your body and my magic marker. I know that you probably won't be able to stand that. I think that I will write you a love poem on your lower back. And draw animals. And just scribble around to drive you insane.

Now no squirming or I will have to start over. I want every letter and every picture to be perfect for my sweet little NIKKI! Can you feel the rough surface writing wicked little comments about how ticklish you are on your own dreadfully sensitive warm skin? I don't even know if you can comprehend how fun a game, ‘tell me what letter this is’, can be right now, Nikki.

Even if you are right, you are still wrong. Isn’t that fun? Tickle writing all over your sexy ticklish back. But we can't have you staying all dirty. I’m sure you wonder what that buzzzzzzzing sound is, don’t you Nikki? Don’t worry; we just want to make sure that the panty line of your lower back is still VERY clean. So we will just use this electric toothbrush to get off all the ink. Now this could tickle just a little hell of a lot, Nikki mwuaaaaaahahahahahaha

The rough rotating bristles evilly tracing over every square inch of the inked area on your undulating bare back. And cheating a little to the areas we just know are REALLY ticklish. No teasing this time around, just torture. This is an all out assault on a hyper-ticklish part of your squirming tight body for the sick pleasure of feeling you writhe madly between my strong legs, seeing you thrash against your tight bondage, and hearing you desperately laughing as you throw your head back and scream for me, Nikki.

I know that you really can't take this, but I just love to watch you suffer. I can hear you inaudibly begging through your violent cackling and it turns me on so much, Nikki. Since I can't really hear you, that doesn't make me evil does it? I hope that it is sheer torture for you, Nikki.

Speaking of sheer, you know that we are getting to those curvy sexy legs of yours next. I shift myself down now straddling your ankles and holding them helplessly in place with my balls barely touching those sexy heels of yours. Wiggling highly anticipated. I restart the feathers twirling viciously at the tops of your hamstrings teasing you relentlessly. I can feel your feet wriggle as the leather pleasures me further from the feathers tormenting the nylon encased legs that I have grown to love so much. I want to feel every squirm that you make while I am tickle torturing those sexy legs of yours, Nikki. It makes me so hard just thinking about seeing each muscle flinch in reaction to my malevolent touches.

I hope that you can't take it, Nikki! I know that you will be begging profusely between the endless fit of hysterical giggles that will undoubtedly come over you from this wonderfully cruel torment. Working inch by inch, raking the feathers across every inch of your helpless ticklish legs making you squirm and wiggle beneath me. Tickling and teasing. Just watching your cute seductive ass twitch from the delicious stimulation gives me a truly sinister idea to further your plight.

I imagine that the backs of your knees will be extremely ticklish. After thoroughly tickling every nylon inch of your hamstrings, I can imagine that the new sensation will send you into a fit of squealing giggles. Tickling up and down from the backs of your quivering knees, down your calves, to your ankles making you squirm and strain against me excites me to no end. Being this hard only makes my feverish tickle trance all the more intense and your fate all the darker. As I tickle your calves and knees, the inevitable target of my assault (given your knowledge of my fetishes) rings in the back of your tormented mind.

"Do you think that the nylon will make your pretty little feet even more ticklish, Nikki? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I can't hear you, you still have to speak up, I guess that we will just have to see won't we, Nikki?"

Can you feel me turn around with my back to you straddling your slender gentle ankles with your naughty little leather heels hanging slightly off the bed with no one there to protect them. No one to stop me from tickle torturing the soft nylon soles inside. I would playfully pluck at your heel just to make you fight to keep it on. Not really trying, just to torment your cute little mind. How long could I keep that up, or better yet how long before it could drive you insane. Then I would expose just a little bit of the heel and leave the shoe on. And then tickle the exposed part of your ticklish heel and let you wiggle back into your protective shoe. That is a REALLY fun game to play, Nikki. I would do it to each foot countless times.

"Are you going to get it back in this time Nikki, I hope so. Tickle tickle."

But each time I would place the shoe further from your straining heel until finally I would be able to fit my fingers inside your protective high heel and tease the ultra sensitive sheer sole of one foot with no escape. I love the idea of the other foot fighting to protect its endangered counterpart. It makes it so much more fun, Nikki. Especially when the first shoe hits the ground. Then all bets are off.

One hand wound hold the foot in place while the other would THOROUGHLY punish it for dropping its sexy little shoe!

"Now how ungrateful are these feet to drop these nice shoes, don't worry ill punish them for you Nikki, just sit tight. Let’s just get this other shoe off.”

I love the idea of the exposed foot trying to keep the other shoe on. This would be VERY drawn out because I love to tickle the defensive sole away from the shoe and then pluck at the shoe to give you a false fleeting sense of hope. Then we would just have two exposed helpless nylon clad feet that would have to endure the entire gauntlet of merciless tickle torture. Toothbrush in one hand, stiff feather in the other hand. Squirm all you want Nikki, there is no escape. I am going to tickle torture these sexy little feet of yours. The respective instruments would not have respective feet. The alternation would be forced by all that beautiful squirming and ticklish wiggling that you will be doing for me, Nikki. I love to see warm soft buttery nylon clad soles try in vein to get away from when there is no real chance of escape.

Feeling your ankles gyrate against my balls is a beautiful thing, Nikki. So naughty getting me all hard and worked up, Nikki. You are just making things worse on yourself behaving like THIS! Two devilish instruments having at the flurry of squirming ticklish feet beneath them. I'm sure that would drive you quite mad, Nikki. Leaving the torture of the toothbrush only to find the teasing of the feather. Your cute toes flexing in the sexxy nylon material as I tickle torture your helpless soles with evil intent. Lucky for you I have an appreciation for nylons. A stiff bristled HAIRBRUSH would cause runs and that’s not good, but a plastic one with all those evil little balls on it (which from what I hear is much much worse) that would leave your sexy nylons in place.

Isn’t it just your luck that I have two of them just for naughty little secretaries like you who wiggle there body parts on the genitals of innocent impressionable young men like me? Oh the torture. I think that I would have to really squeeze those ankles hard so that your feet couldn't jerk away because tow plastic hairbrushes torturing your feet RAKING them UP and DOWN your ticklish soles over and over again. Side to side, in circles, never in the same place too long. On your arches on the soles of your feet on the balls on the heels, and those damn nylons amplifying the sensation. I bet that you wished you hadn't dropped those shoes, don’t you Nikki? And the only hard thing I would have to do is keep from cumming lol. But you still shouldn't have dropped those shoes. I’m sure as the tickling paused and I picked them up you would be puzzled. Now you have to not drop them or another sensitive area gets severely punished, Nikki. Would you be surprised as I balanced them on your naughty little butt starring right at me as I held your ankles down with my strong arm, Nikki?

Now if you drop them I am going to tickle my favorite spot for teasing me while I was tickling your sexy slender torso until you gratify me, Nikki. As the light finger tickling began on your soft wiggling nylon covered soles, how would you react Nikki? I would make it so light as so that you could almost not feel the one finger circling from foot to foot. I know that it would be maddening. This is just the foreplay for the fun to come. I know that you won't be able to stand tickling like that. You have never really experienced it. So you better have Very good balance, Nikki. Now two fingers, now three. Lightly, oh so lightly raking my fingers all over your sexxy silky soles over and over again. Are you squirming yet, Nikki?

“Does it tickle Nikki? I know it tickles, Nikki. You better not drop those heels, Nikki. If you do, then I am going to tease, tickle, and torment that squirming sexy ass of yours, Nikki. I know that you will just LOVE that. Sit still, Nikki. I’m going to tickle YOU, NIKKI!”

Four, now all five free fingers are lightly teasing your maniacally ticklish soles. Then the real tickling begins and all the muscles in your leg tense up from the sudden ruthless assault. Your feet are wiggling uncontrollably as you strain to hold the rest of your body still. Then the hairbrush again with no warning, and the shoes go tumbling off the bed from the sudden jerk. "Nikki, you dropped them again. All the teasing with your naughty little butt and ankles and now dropping your shoes. You are going to have to make this up to me. I think that you are going to have to make me cumm, Nikki." I tightly tie your ankles together as I unzip my pants and place my rock hard pulsing between your silky nylon covered soles. The slick material slides perfectly against my wonderfully engorged rod.

And to give you some incentive we are going to be tickling these sexy little cheeks of yours while your butterfly vibrator tickles those lips and clit. Can you feel me strap on your evil vibrator with a new high tech brand of battery in it that never relents, as I begin to circle the feathers up the exposed skin under your sexy bare ass as I slide your skirt up. Can you feel my full lips begin to caress your cheeks along with the feather as I begin to nibble suck and kiss on your sensitive trembling skin. I can get quite carried away with this part of the body, Nikki. I love the involuntary wiggling of your feet against my balls and shaft from all the tickling and stimulating.

"Now if you cumm before me you have you cum 7 more times in a row, but if you make me cumm first I will let you go, READY? ......................

to be continued

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Get out to VOTE

Hello again everyone. I am so floored by the support that this work has garnered... I am completely blown away. Thank you all for your support. In that spirit I would like to humbly ask you all to help support the writers of this forum that provide the detailed content that we all love so much by voting in the Golden feather awards here.

and to all those who like to remain anonymous. I understand. I was like that for a while myself. you will be happy to know that there is a process for voting that does not require anything public signifying your identity. I would love it if you would avail yourself to that process as well. Thank you all so much again for your wonderful support and I think i speak for all the members of the "Writers Guild" when I thank you for participating in the Golden Feather selection process.

Thank you all again so much... this has meant so much to me.

JJ.

Last edited:
Yeah, what Marquis said...wow. :)

So what happened next? This is great stuff - playful, sensual, erotic, a lil bit tortuous. Loved it!

Brilliantly written - very descriptive!

I like your idea of "light" JJ. :p

What'd she say in return?

oddly enough i deleted that e-mail.... the things that we save and the things that we remember... unfortunately i will have to reproduce the conclusion myself from scratch... it was really fun to enjoy this work giving it new life and being able to see where i have come from all at the same time...

and thank you for the kind words as always and taking the time to read my gentle work...

J.

Yeah, what Marquis said...wow. :)

So what happened next? This is great stuff - playful, sensual, erotic, a lil bit tortuous. Loved it!

suiki, what's up brah

Marques and i were just talking about you the other day... i am so glad to see you man... the place just isn't the same...

thanks for the kind words man... you keep EVERYBODY up around here....

J.

nige, thank you for taking the time to read my work... i really appreciate it...

and smade, i always have a special spot in my heart for the first poster...

thank the both of you for taking time out of your day to just let me know what you thouht about my simple work. i really do appreciate the feedback... you guys made my day.... thank you so much.

J.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back