• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat room

red devil

3rd Level Red Feather
I'm having a problem with entering the chat room, the box at bottom of the screen is empty, but for a small square with three coloured shapes and no matter how i go to the chat room page the log in box is never there .
Does any one have any ideas how fix this.
Thanking you in advance.:confused:

The first thing to do is make sure it's not a java problem with your computer. Go to any Yahoo club and enter the chat room. If you can't the problem lies in your machine.

But what you describe sounds more like a problem that lies in the server you use to connect to the internet with. (That server being the computer at the other end of the phone number you use to dial into the web) The problem might last a few days to a few weeks. It involves some esoterica about how servers hold certain info.

The fast way around it is to dial into the web via a different access number. Most areas have a few for each ISP. If you can try one of those odds are you'll be able to get into the room.

Good luck,
Myriads

chat room

yeah crappy dial ups. I am getting a dsl line from sweet Verizon. thank you james earl jones. sometimes i hit the refresh button about 20 times or so.

chat room

thanks for the help, i've tried hitting the refresh button alot but no luck.
i think it must be a connection problem as the aplet is not installing
so there is no box to sign in to.

if any one should go to the room and see Swimmer please tell her of my problem and ask her to post a reply to me on this thread.
thanking you in advance:devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back