• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chronicles of Soraya Blackheart Part 1 *New Release 06/09/08

MTJpub

Verified
The Chronicles of Soraya Blackheart
Part I: Stranger in a Strange Land

Story By Munchausen
Art By FTKL
Editing By AnnieHall

In a battle-scarred, crimson-skied world where history and future resolved into unending wars, statuesque, exotically beautiful Soraya Blackheart was the mightiest warmage of all, capable of leveling regiments with mystical blasts and summoning demonic hordes. But when her arch enemy uses a mysterious artifact against her, Soraya finds herself in a strange new world, where magickal energy is keyed to laughter, killing spells tickle, and the beasts she summons take on new and bizarre forms.

*** A tickling e-novella of over 18,000 words.

*** Cover and interior art by legendary artist FTKL- the co-creator and illustrator of Vellicatrices Unlimited

*** All F/F and /F tickling – with an emphasis on bare feet but with some variety

*** Exotic, strange, and bizarre tickling scenarios mixed with a healthy dose of classic nails-on-soles action!

*** High fantasy set in the world of Munchausen’s Voyage Out series, however – no knowledge of those stories required!

*** Sexy, exotic sorceresses, female knights, strange beasts, swarms of tickling nymphs, and even ticklish giantesses
populate this fantastic world!

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/ChroniclesofSorayaBlackheart.html

Last edited:
Here was the thinking

I figured if War + horse = Warhorse, then, absent an Oxford English Dictionary entry to prove me wrong, War + mage could = Warmage. Also, this way I use one word instead of two, ensuring that readers receive more bang for their tickling fiction bucks.

Under no circumstances should this be confused with the seldom-used term "warmage," as in, "I refuse to drink this coffee until it has undergone substantial warmage." Using this term, by the way, is an excellent way to come off as a jackass.

Hope this helps eliminate any confusion!

just curious, but are their any, or many group tickling scenes in this story? Also,is their any sexual/erotic tickling/activies in the story?

Well, there's one scene in which a very large number of women are tickled at once, and one in which a very large number of women tickle one.

As for erotic content, there is some, but no sex per se. There is a scene in which tickling culminates in an orgasm, but in a rather unconventional way.

Hope that helps!

Under no circumstances should this be confused with the seldom-used term "warmage," as in, "I refuse to drink this coffee until it has undergone substantial warmage." Using this term, by the way, is an excellent way to come off as a jackass.

Hope this helps eliminate any confusion!

Okay that's what I thought you meant. She's exotically beautiful and she makes you feel warm? And ticklish to boot?
:veryhappy:xpulcy::wub::rotate::woot:

Fair enough. Though "warm" is not the first term I'd associate with Soraya, she might evoke, um, warm feelings of a sort. And ticklish? Surely such a powerful, ruthless, coldhearted beauty couldn't possibly be ticklish...:devil2:

Last edited:
This story has a very good flow to it. It's SO good to see Munchausen writing something this deep again! I sat down to try and read the beginning, being caught up in a couple of projects of my own, and wound up finishing the whole thing.

Great job and a hell of a read!

Wow!

Thanks so much, Dave, for your humbling praise. I don't know about quantity, but if I'm judged by the quality of my fans, I must be doing pretty well!

Sincere thanks from one who values your opinion and admires your work.

PART2! PART2! PART2! PART2! PART2!

COME ON MUNCH AND MTJPUB I JUST GOT DONE FINISHED WITH THIS AND ALREADY I WANT A PART 2 EVEN A 3!!! COME ON COME ON COME ON!

I enjoyed it that much.

Wow, it has been a while...

Thanks for the enthusiastic praise and request! I've got several things in the MTJ pipeline, but I'll make a point of getting back to this one before long. I promise!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back