• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandy's Torment Part 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
Posting this one in a serial format (which means I only write each part a little bit at a time !) I'm not lazy, just busy as all hell !
Enjoy ! (Sandy from chat inspired this one by the way !)

You see, Sandra’s weakness, which Linda had discovered, was that she was horribly ticklish ! Just the mention of the word tickling started the tall redhead to giggling; fearing what would happen should someone put the word into action and attack her lean, svelte frame !

Her gray-streaked hair, once neatly done in a conservative bun, began to break free and danced like little streamers across her large, round glasses. She couldn’t stop the laughter anymore than she could plug up Niagra Falls ! She knew the situation she found herself in was wrong, but then again, she was completely helpless and could do nothing to stop it !

Sandy absolutely LOVED being tickled ! Once helplessly consumed with laughter, she could throw away any inhibitions that tried to crowd into her mind. With mirthful lust she willingly surrendered herself to another woman’s domination and that surrender fanned the fires of her libido like nothing else could !

"I also found out that you LOVE being tickled, Sandy !" Linda purred. "My my ! Just look at how hard those nipples of yours are !" she teased as her long fingernails danced and kneaded Sandy’s tender sides.

Quaking with laughter, Sandra knew that Linda was right. Her hysterics only served to make her body shake furiously and jiggled her full breasts up and down and side to side. Each little movement rubbed her nipples against her silk bra and delightfully teased them into a harder, aroused state. Unfortunately, the buttons of her expensive blouse weren’t designed to be put through such rigorous activity and the top two popped free; revealing Sandy’s freckled cleavage to Linda’s lascivious eyes !

Sandra slumped down in her chair, completely helpless at the hands of Linda’s tickling fingers. The nude blonde straddled the Dean of Women and snaked her long legs through the arms of the chair.

"Let’s just see how ticklish you are without this pretty blouse !" she cooed as she started plucking open Sandy’s buttons. In seconds she had pulled the squealing redhead’s blouse open and began a wicked attack on the top of her full breasts and her violently heaving tummy.

The fact that Linda was lewdly grinding her blonde mound against Sandra’s skirt didn’t help her much either ! Her weakly flailing arms could not stop the blonde’s ticklish assault and her squealing laughter descended into the tortured silent laughter of those that could barely breathe !

Linda knew when she had the older woman subjugated into ticklish helplessness and slid off of her lap. With a quick yank on Sandra’s ankles, she plopped her to the carpeted floor where Sandy continued to writhe with hysterical apoplexy.

The blonde’s fiendishly quick fingers popped loose the buttons on Sandra’s sleeves and snatched the garment from the laughing woman. A brief but furious rib tickle kept her victim in hysterics as she unbuttoned and unzipped the laughing redhead’s skirt.

If Sandra was getting excited, it was nothing compared to Linda’s arousal ! Here she had this absolutely gorgeous older woman completely under her control; one who could do nothing to stop her from stripping her completely naked ! Her own pulse thudded in her temples and at this point it was hard to tell who’s nipples were harder or larger !

Feebly, Sandy rolled over onto her stomach and made a weak attempt at escape. "Oh no you don’t, young lady !" Linda teased and immediately straddled Sandy’s quivering buns. With evil intent, Linda snared one of Sandra’s legs and plucked off her high-heeled pump.

Linda had always thought that women’s feet were beautiful and sexy, but she had never seen any as gorgeous as the nylon-clad sole that she held before her ! Insanely high arches divided a soft round heel and bulbuous toes that literally begged to be tickled and teased !

"Yummmm !!!!" she said as she flexed her fingers, "…I bet these little feet of yours are VERY tender !"

Sandy jiggled and squirmed even harder in her laughter as she knew her nylon covered foot was about to be tickled. Her feet were so sensitive that she collapsed into a helpless fit every time she got her weekly pedicure ! Her manicurist loved their weekly sessions for it didn’t take the cute little oriental more than 2 minutes to reduce the tall redhead to a quivering mass of little-girlishness; and she wasn’t even trying to tickle the redhead’s milky-white feet. She enjoyed these sessions so much, that Yung Lee spent twice the time on Sandra’s feet that she would spend on other customers. She soaked, sanded, oiled, and pampered the redhead’s pretty feet until they were as soft as could be, then sprayed them with perfume and dusted them with powder. All the while, Sandra would be cackling insanely as the cute girl tended to her hyper-sensitive bare feet !

In the back of her hysterical mind, Sandra remembered that she’d just had a pedicure yesterday, and her already sensitive feet would be twice as ticklish as usual ! Further, that little devil that shot flames at her libido reminded her that her soles would be even more ticklish through the high-fashion nylons she wore. He also reminded her that here she lay on her office floor, clad only in silky lingerie and thigh-high fashion hose, while a cute little nude blonde tickle-tortured her into insensibility !

It was too much for Sandra’s overloaded senses to handle ! The instant that Linda began slowly tracing her long nails up and down her wrinkled sole, Sandy moaned loudly and writhed furiously with an orgasm of tremendous proportion !

hyped-up:slow down there sir--why--gotta finish ticklin sandy first

Hyped-down-:eek: are you serious

hyped-up: you, makes the story better if ya know what i mean ;)

hyped-down- oh yea:p your smart

hyped-up: i kno:D

Do over!

No wonder MY academic evaluations were always so disappointing. I
simply underestimated my instructors' susceptibility to persuasion.
If only, TQLR, I'd had your counsel at good ol' Whatsamotta U!

A splendidly saucy serial...but then, from you, that's hardly surprising...

As a fellow writer I just have to say...

Part three! Part three! Part three!:D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back