• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Ashley and Melissa's History Project

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Stars of this chapter, Ashley and Melissa:)

Ashley: Tall, thin blonde, the ideal beauty of the college with a stuck-up prom queen attitude. She usually gets what she wants, but she also gets tickled a lot, something she doesn't want. She's most ticklish on her well-pedicured feet

Melissa: Medium-heigth girl with dark brown hair with blonde streaks in it. She has dark, concentrating eyes, and she's very shy and timid, but loves acting and hopes one day to be an actress. She's extremely ticklish all over but especially behind her knees.

On to the story!

DING!
DING!
DING!
DING!

1st period of another day of college has arrived in mid-April. The weather outside was a bit cloudy and warned of an oncoming storm, so no one was too dissapointed to be in school today. Melissa was already seated in her desk, when Ashley came running into class a bit late, and quickly took her seat right next to Melissa as they're first period History teacher turned around. He was Mr. Pyne, a relatively young guy for a teacher, who had the favored side of many students for somewhat making History exciting.

"Okay class, today we're discussing an interesting topic today, which i'm sure most of you will enjoy." Mr. Pyne began, leaning back on his desk.

"What is it?" A student asked

"European torture techniques!" Mr. Pyne said in a mock-scary voice.

He was responded with a chorus of 'yea's' and 'all right!'

"Now what i want you to first do, is split up into pairs..."

Ashley and Melissa already knew they'd be a pair, so it was no bother even motioning to one another.

"Now within your pairs, you'll do a researhc project on a technique of European torture, and then do some sort of visual for the class to explain it." Mr. Pyne explained.

The day went on rather quickly for a Tuesday, and since Melissa and Ashley's project was due Friday, they got to work quickly, meeting over at Ashley's place.

"What torture should we do?" Melissa asked, as Ashley sprawled out on her bed, thinking.

"Hand me that book,"

Melissa tossed Ashley a maroon-covered book, all about European torture methods.

"Hmmm...nothing in here sounds any good, and i dunno how we'll do a visual on it." Ashley whined, until she flipped to page 178.

"I got it!" She cried out, jumping off the bed, nearly landing on Melissa who was laying on the ground.

"Got what?" Melissa asked hurridly.

"The torture for our project, we'll do tickling!" Ashley shoved the page about tickling in ancient European tortures into Melissa's face, and both girls smiled gittily.

Friday finally rolled around, and everyone in the class was restless about presenting their projects.

The first presentation was about the stretch rack. It was demonstrated well by a guy and a girl. The pair had actually found an old rack, and they showed the class by placing the girl in the rack, while the boy explained.

"And if you'll notice, Aubrey can't get out, she's completely immobile, and you know what that means!" The boy got an evil grin on his face and wiggled his fingers into her prone sides, causing her to burst out with giggles. It was a short tickle, only lasted about five seconds, till they're presentation ended and they went back to their seats.

About three other pairs went up before Ashley and Melissa, and then finally it was their turn.

"Our European torture method we chose was tickling. It was used mainly on woman, who were not believed to be commonly induced with crueller punishments for men. We will demonstrate this by me tickling Melissa how the European torturers may have doen to their victims."

All of a sudden, the class was shocked, and many of the guy's eyes got bigger as Melissa sexily slithered out of her skirt and tank-top and was left in brown dirty rags, with a piece covering her breasts and another strip that looked like a teeny tiny mini-skirt.

"This may have been what the victims wore while they were tickle tortured, as you can see, most of Melissa's ticklish spots are bared now, making them much more vulnerable to my tickling." Ashley explained, and playfully poked Melissa in the side, causing her to smile and giggled.

Ashley then pulled an old coil of rope out of her pocket, and tied Melissa's hands behind her back with it, her two thin wrists together. Melissa lightly tugged on the ropes, to show to the class she couldn't get loose.

"Now i'll began the tickling," Ashley told the completely awed class, first by pulling Melissa's roped wrists upward and hooking the rope that tied her wrists together to a hook above the white-board, evenly suspending her arms well above her head, and keeping her mainly immobile.

Melissa was getting a bit scared now, the realization she was in front of all these people, wearing hardly nothing, was getting to her severe shyness, but it all went away, when she felt one of Ashley's long nails lightly stroke her armpit.

Melissa smiled and struggled to hold in the ever-coming giggles, and shook a bit in her make-shift bondage.

"Now back then, they mostly used their fingers to tickle, but it's the future, now so i thought i'd update the tickling a bit." Ashley said to the class, as she pulled out a small, soft makeup brush.

"H-hey we neverhehe agreeheheed to that!!" Melissa said cutely, trying to hold in the giggles.

Ashley put the makeup brush to immediate affect, lightly gliding the so soft bristles across Melissa's taunt tummy, making an angled line from side to side.

Melissa could no longer hang on, the makeup brush tickled waaaaaaay too much, and the giggles began to flow from her mouth, as she wiggled wildly in front of the class. Her long hair whipped back and forth as her wiggling looked like a dance, and her feet skipped along the tiles.

Ashley suddenly dropped the makeup brush, and grabbed one of Melissa's moving feet, held it with one hand, and with the other hand, sent five long nails to lightly dance and skitter all up and down Melissa's silky soft sole, Melissa burst into laughter.

"HahahahhehehhaAaa-aashsheheheheeeleeeeyyehehe!!!"

Melissa began to get a bit frnatic, the tickling was getting a bit out of control. The only reason she allowed herself to be the ticklee for this project was because Ashley promised the tickling would be light and short, so far both were wrong.

"Now you can see her really laughing!" Ashley said to the class, still scratching up and down her soles, lightly stroking her heels every now and then.

Ashley then let go of Melissa's sensitive foot, and went back to her mostly bare upperbody, picking back up the makeup brush and gluttring in deep into her outstretched underarm. Melissa went nuts, laughing crazily.

With Ashley's free hand, she reached down to Melissa's toned midsection, and lightly played along her ribs, making sure to count each one to herself, and tickle each one as well as the next.

By now Melissa was turning beet red, from the tickling as well as the embarassment of being tickled out of her mind right in front of class.
Ashley was fully enjoying herself, continuosly tickling Melissa's highly sensitive upperbody, but then paused.

"Like everyone who is ticklish, Melissa has one spot which is highly more ticklish than the rest of her body, and now i'll target there."

"No, you wouldn't!" Melissa was able to gasp out, but then burst into frantic high-pitched laughter as Ashley bent down and lightly brushed the makeup brush behind her left knee.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHEEEHEHAHAAAASSHLLLLLEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEYYYYYHHEHEHEHEEHHEEHE!!!!!!!!!"

Melissa could barely breathe now, as Ashley worked over her knees for a solid five minutes, and finally was stopped, by the familiar
DING!
DING!
DING!
DING!
which ended class.

All the students rushed out, and Ashley started untieing Melissa.

"Fascinating report young ladies, you both get an A!" Mr. Pyne said.

"Yeah!" Melissa and Ashley hugged, and hurried to get their books, after of course Melissa put back on her normal clothes.

"That's kinda funny," Ashley said.

"What?" Melissa asked.

"You got saved by the bell!"

THE END

how'd u like it? hope u did:D

Yet another fine story, tt01!

Looking forward to one in which Melissa gets her revenge on Ashley.

it'd be cool to see a;; the tickle street stories in one place- like a compitlation web site or something- hey its just a suggestion

Rated G for genial...

TS is a very welcome, good-natured regular feature on the Forum. I
always look forward to your delicious little snapshots of your
lively little universe.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back