• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Road Stumbles, Then, Stumbling Homefront, In More Ways Than One

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. It did not go particularly well. After splitting two games in New York, and having one game rained out, they lost two out of three in both Atlanta, and Houston. The team limped home, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year, with hopes of turning their fortunes around.

While Mitch was away on the trip, his situation with Naomi, very quiet for several months, through the offseason, and the early part of the regular season, began to deteriorate. The couple had several blowouts on the computer during the ten day trip, complete with capital letter typing, cursing, and insult hurling.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was met by a rampaging Naomi "Guest room for you, buster, and if you want your balls in tact, and not kicked in by me, you will stay far, far away from me!" Naomi snapped. "Dont threaten me, bitch. Coming near you isnt worth my getting kicked in the balls. What I get from you isnt that great to warrant that!" Mitch retorted. Mitch went to bed in the guest room, and a volcanic homestand was about to begin.

The next night, the Good Guys began their second homestand of the year, with a game against the Pirates. Gil Bellows was on the mound. He pitched well, allowing only one run, but the Good Guys got no runs, and were shut out, 1-0. Charlize Theron took the ball the next night. She gave the team a lift, giving up one run over seven innings, as Paradise rallied from a 1-0 deficit in the seventh, to score three runs. The bullpen did the rest, with Kate Hudson achieving the save, in a 3-1 Good Guy win. Neve Campbell was the starter on Wednesday night. She allowed three runs in six innings, and the Good Guys trailed 3-0,. before coming up with five runs in the seventh inning, and one in the eighth, for a 6-3 victory.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi attended counesling. They were still sleeping in seperate bedrooms, and were barely speaking. "This whole thing started because he never listens to me, he misquotes me, and likes to twist everything I say, to suit his own needs.
I am tired of it, Mitchell". Naomi snapped. "Maybe you're tired of me, too" Mitch replied. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? Huh? I am angry, but if you want to make more out of it then it is, and make it worse, let's go!" Naomi challenged. The couple left the session, still with nothing accomplished, and slept in seperate rooms again that night.

Chicago came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook started, and gave up only two runs, but lost, 2-1. Hayden pitched on Saturday night, and fired a four hit shutout, as the Good Guys hit four solo homers, for a 4-0 win. Gil Bellows had the starting assignment on a sunny, warm, moderately humid 85 degree Paradise Sunday, in front of a sellout. After being shut out in his previous start, Gil got run support early that day, in the form of two home runs. The Good Guys led 5-1 in the ninth, before the bullpen nearly let it get away. Kate gained the save, by getting a bases loaded strikeout, in a 5-3 Good Guy triumph.

St Louis entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Charlize Theron got hit hard on Monday night, allowing five runs in six innings. The Good Guys tried to fight back, but fell short, losing 5-4. Things didnt get any better on Tuesday night, as Neve Campbell pitched well. The Good Guys, however, could get little run support, and lost, 3-2. Rachel Leigh Cook tried to avoid the sweep, on a sunny, 84 degree day, in front of a sellout. She kept the team in the game, allowing three runs in five innings. The Good Guys trailed, 3-1, before exploding for six runs in the seventh. The bullpen came in, and Kate was on the mound in the ninth for the save, in a
7-4 Good Guy win, that completed a winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. Both the team and Mitch and Naomi appeared to be going through rough times, and, as the Good Guys prepared to travel to Pittsburgh the next night, a spark was needed.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the win over the Cubs. The featured lee would be a female sports columnist, who loved to criticize the team for their play, and their activities. She was tied in a bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on the columnist's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, left fielder Dawson was next, attacking the columnist on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed:HEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEHHEEHEHHEHEEE! Moving down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, tickling the columnist on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, causing her legs to buck:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the columnist's feet, and tickled them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her bare feet and toes. The columnist went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE! Finally, tickle ended, and the columnist was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to leave on the road trip, which would begin in Pittsburgh. "Call a cab" Naomi said. "Dont worry, I was going to" Mitch replied "Is this going to be a one homestand thing, or go on long term?" Mitch asked. "As always, Mitchell, up to you" Naomi replied. Mitch shook his head, picked up his suitcase, and headed out the door, to his cab to the airport.

So, it had been a subpar homestand in more ways than one. Now came a ten day trip. Would things improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well not such a good homestand for either the team or the star couple. It seems a common thematic element that they have trouble listening to each other which I would postulate comes from their separation and the lack of human context from a digitally rendered text area. Some poetic justice at the end of the story though for the columnist. Another great one as always, I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. I do agree with you that their communication problems come partially from their seperation, and I would take it a step further as well. While they do have a long marriage, and have love for each other, they also see the world in different ways, and dont often or always like each other.

As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back