• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyberina : Mission Bounce (Bounce Chix & Cyberina crossover, F(s)/F(s))

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
WARNING! This story contains sexual tickling and lesbian themes. If you are offended by these
topics or are not 18+ years old do not read this story, otherwise enjoy.

WARNING! 'Cyberina : Mission Bounce' is not an installment in my 'Cyberina' series and
takes place at a time that does not necessarily exist in the series story line.
It is a crossover intended for fun and amusement.

WARNING! 'The Bounce Chixs' belong to my good friend 'TheBandito' and his good friend
'The White Lotus' both of whom gave me permission to use 'The Chixs' in this story.
To see more about 'The Chixs' vist,
TheBandito's deviantART page, http://thebandito.deviantart.com/
The White Lotus's deviantART page, http://the-white-lotus.deviantart.com/
or MTJ Pub's site http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html
where 'THE TEMPLE OF BOUNCE', 'BOUNCE OF THE DRAGON' (Golden Feather award wining) and
'BOUNCE OF ACES' are for sale.

WARNING! The characters that appear in this story belong to me (except for the 'Bounce Chixs'
of course
) but I would like it known, that the views and opinions expressed by the
characters that appear in this story do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of
myself.
To see more about 'Cyberina' and 'Penny Pillars' please check out my 'Cyberina' series.
"Cyberina The Beginning" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116075
"Cyberina Mission One" http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=116809
"Cyberina Mission Two : Paranoia is a way of life." http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=118566
"Cyberina - Mission 3.0 : No where near an equal, yet." http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121283
"Cyberina - Mission 3.33 : It's time for some answers." http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=123283

Cyberina's Surge Chronicles - Mission Bounce : a gift for TheBandito written by TKForce
Part One : What Kind of Game are you Playing Here?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyberina was sitting in front of a computer screen in Penny's lab and was reading what was
on the screen with intense focus.

"What are ya reading my love?" Penny Pillars asked as she approach Cyberina.

"I'm reading 'Bounce of Aces', it's really good and the pictures are way drool worthy."
Cyberina replied.

"You're only getting around to reading that now? How far are you into it?" Penny asked as
she looked over Cyberina's shoulder.

"Yes I'm only getting to it now because somebody keeps sending me on missions for them. I'm
about two thirds of the way through. I just about fainted when I read Andi's idea of a
fantasy tickle, she's such a damn sexy nerd." Cyberina responded.

"The adorable, blonde, tech genius? Good choice my love." Penny said as she slipped her
arms lovingly around Cyberina's shoulders.

"Yeah, she reminds me of somebody I know, a certain adorable, blonde, mad scientist I work
for and have the greatest tickle times with but Andi is less on the pure evil side and has
no delusions of godhood." Cyberina said with a smirk as she created her cybernetic hand at
the end of her matter generator and reached behind her chair and gave Penny's hips a good
goose with both hands. "Which is your fave 'Bounce Chix'?"

"hehehe Don't (giggle) know. hahaha I (light squeak) like hehehaha 'em
(stream of light giggles) all hahahehe..." Penny replied as she squirmed and giggle under
the attack of her lover's goosing fingers. "But I love the villain in 'Bounce of Aces' so
if she counts I'd pick her." Penny said as she pushed Cyberina's hands away.

"Yeah, they're all great. So, did you come looking for me for a reason lover? Mission?
Tickles? Something else?" Cyberina asked.

"Something else, I've got a new invention I want to show you." Penny replied as she started
to walk away and beckoned for Cyberina to follow, which Cyberina did gladly.

"I'M HOME!" Hailey called out as she walked in the front door of the Chix's apartment
carrying a number of shopping bags in each of her hands and sat them down on the couch next
to Janey. "Hey Little Biscuit, where's Muffin Girl at?"

"Don't call me Little Biscuit! And as for Andi, where do you think she's at?" Janey replied
as she used the remote to click off the really bad samurai movie she had been watching.

"Again?!" Hailey asked in shock. "I know it was a good installment but how many times is
she going to read that story? It's starting to boarder on the obsessive for cryin' out
loud! Now, I'll admit I've read it three or four times myself and much because that Penny
sounds like a deliciously adorable and ticklish little treat but... Where was I going with
this? Oh, how many times has she read it now anyway?"

"I think nearly a hundred! O.K. more like two dozen but it seems like a hundred considering
how much she talks about it." Janey replied with mild irritation.

"Goodness knows we still love the girl but she's got to get over this already and I just
picked up something that'll take her mind off that installment of the 'Cyberina' series for
a while at least." Hailey said as she reached into one of her shopping bags and pulled out a
box.

"NO WAY, YOU GOT A HOLD OF 'ADVANCED DUNGEONS & TICKLES 4.5' FOR THE 'TS3'?! How is that
even possible? It doesn't even come out until next week." Janey said in a state of awe as
she gazed at the box.

"Because..." Hailey said as she stood exultantly with her arms high over her head "Hailey
is sneaky, SNEAKY, SNEAKY!!!!!"

"Yes, yes, everybody knows your sneaky Brownie. Now, tell me how you got your hands on this
game. This wonderful, wonderful game (drool)." Janey said as she grabbed the game box and
stared at it with deep fascination.

"Well, the store got their shipment in but isn't allowed to sell them yet. (giggle) And
let's just say I had a little talk with one of the stock girls and she was very cute and
very ticklish." Hailey responded with a wink as she reached down and grabbed Janey's ribs
giving them a number of squeezes. "Allot like you Little Biscuit."

"hahaha Don't (squeak) call hehehe me (giggle) that hahahehe and (light squeal) don't hahaha
do hehehe that! hehehaha..." Janey demanded as she giggled and tried to swat her friends
hands away with her left hand as she held the game box with right hand.

"YOINK!" Hailey said as she stopped tickling her friend and grabbed the game box away from
her. "I'll take this and start it up while you go drag our sexy nerd friend away from her
computer screen." Hailey started to open the game box as she watched Janey get up and head
out of the living room. "Mmm, mmm, I love watching you leave a room Janey. Shake it girl!"

"Just get that game ready!" Janey called back to her friend.

Back at Penny's lab...

"Nice remote but what is it?" Cyberina asked as she looked quizzically at the large remote
control looking thing that was in Penny's hand.

"I call it a 'Surge Generator'." Penny announced as she held the device up for Cyberina to
look at.

"And it does...?" Cyberina prompted.

"Well, let me answer your question with a question my love. What does a god have control
over?" Penny asked with a smirk.

"Matter, space and ti..." Cyberina began before Penny cut her off.

"Space is the one I was looking for this time. What the 'Surge Generator' does is allows me
to control space by bending it to my will. I'll give it to you in the simplest terms I can
since you're smart but no mad scientist. The energy field generated by the device allows me
to cause a rip in the fabric of space at one point, connect that rip to another point on the
fabric, cause a second rip at the second point and then join the rips together allowing
instant travel between the two points. Allowing one to surge from one place to the other
without passing through the space in between." Penny explained.

"Lover, every time you show off those sexy brains of yours I get so horny I can't even stand
it." Cyberina said while making eyes at her mistress.

"Yeah, yeah, you're hot for me. That gets kind of old you know." Penny said dismissively.

"It... It does?" Cyberina asked with a pout.

"No, but you look so damn hot when you pout." Penny said as she wrapped her arms around the
cybernetic mercenary's waist and kissed her with a fiery passion. "And even cuter when you
giggle." Penny added as their lips parted and as she wriggled her fingers along her lover's
sides.

"HEHehe Gee, (giggle) that HAHaha cheers (squeak) me HEHeHAHa up!" Cyberina said through the
stream of giggles her mistress's fingers were lovingly coaxing from her lips.

"Now, let's test drive this little baby my love" Penny said as she withdrew her fingers from
Cyberina's sides.

"O.K. fire it up then lover." Cyberina responded.

Back at the Chixs apartment...

"O.K. Muffin Girl, are you going to come quiet like? Or do I drag you kicking and
screaming?" Janey asked as she entered Andi's bedroom.

"I'm in the middle of the good part, Cyberina is really giving Penny a good tickling." Andi
replied as she stared at her computer screen intently.

"Yes, and Penny will continue to get a good tickling from Cyberina every time you read
'Cyberina Mission 3.33' which I'm sure you'll do many more times. Right now though you're
coming out to the living room and you, me and Hailey are going to play... Wait for it...
'ADVANCED DUNGEONS & TICKLES 4.5' FOR THE 'TS3'!" Janey exclaimed.

"Wow, I didn't think that was coming out until next week. O.K. I'll be there in a few
minutes Janey." Andi responded as she continued to stare at her computer screen.

"COME ON THIS IS 'ADVANCED DUNGEONS & TICKLES 4.5' FOR THE 'TS3'! Me and Hailey love the
'Cyberina' series too but what the heck is so special about this installment?!" Janey asked
in exasperation.

"Are you kidding Janey?! In this installment Cyberina, a gorges cyber girl, tickle tortures
information out of Penny, a blonde genius. This story's the hottest thing I've ever read.
I still want to play, I'll just be a few minutes." Andi replied.

"No, you're coming with me right now Muffin Girl!" Janey demanded as she walked up behind
Andi's chair, grabbed Andi by the ribs and began to pinch and poke her ribs
enthusiastically.

"HAHaha Just (squeak) give HEHehe me (loud squeal) a HAHaHEHe minute! HEHeHAHa..." Andi
pled as she as she wiggled under Janey's tickle attack. As Janey's fingers pinched and
poked their way up and down Andi's ribs Andi was quickly reminded that Janey knew all the
worst tickle spots on her ribs and Andi could feel that Janey was taking full advantage of
that.

"Minute's up! You coming or do you need further convincing?!" Janey asked as her tickling
fingers trailed up Andi's ribs and slipped up under the gorges nerd's arms. Slipping her
fingertips into the hollows under Andi's arms Janey began to prod and jab the centre of the
hollows with enthusiasm.

"HEHEHE O.K. (shriek) LET'S HAHAHA GO (moan) PLAY! HEHEHAHA..." Andi submitted as she
thrashed in her chair and tried to dislodge her friend's fingertips from the hollows of her
underarms. Through the ticklish surges Andi felt familiar jolts of excitement and knew that
if the tickles didn't stop soon something besides stories and games were going to be the
only thing on her mind.

"Alright, let's go then!" Janey said as she withdrew her tickling fingers, took Andi's hand
and lead her out of the room.

Back at Penny's lab...

"I think a quick trip to the other side of the lab would be a good test run and then to
Paris for a little cheese and wine." Penny said as she started up her 'Surge Generator'.

"You know I'd follow you to the ends of the Earth lover. Let's go." Cyberina responded with
glee.

A crackling stream of energy tore itself through the air in front of Cyberina and Penny,
both women stepped into the tear and felt themselves being tugged forward as if by a surging
current. In an instant Cyberina and Penny had disappeared.

Back at the Chixs apartment...

"It's about time, I was starting to get lonesome and the game's almost done booting up."
Hailey said as she handed a video game controller to Andi and Janey as they plopped down on
the sofa on either side of Hailey.

"Well, somebody needed some convincing before they would agree to come." Janey said with a
wink.

"And Janey was very convincing but I still love that story." Andi said with a smirk.

"WE KNOW YOU DO!" Hailey and Janey said in unison as they rolled their eyes.

"Andi, Penny gets tickled every single time you read it. I mean, give the girl a break, how
much more can she possibly take." Hailey said.

"Good point. Well, Penny can have a little break while we play this game. Maybe even a
long break if I find the bonus level." Andi responded.

It was then as the game's start menu appeared and Andi press the start button on her game
controller that it happened...

"BOUNCE!"

The 'Bounce Chixs' landed with a light thud in a grassy meadow.

"Ouch! Oh, what a rotten time for a bounce. I was looking forward to building a real kick
butt character." Janey complained as she picked herself up and dusted herself off. Then
Janey looked down and saw that she was wearing a chain mail bikini with cloth undergarments
beneath the chain to keep her from a wicked case of chafing. Janey was also wearing a pair
of gleaming plated steel boots and an open faced helm made from black metal. There was one
more article of clothing on Janey, a belt that ran from her right hip across her stomach and
chest then it ran over her left shoulder where the hilt of a sword was visibly poking out
from behind her. Janey drew the sword hilt from behind her and examined the weapon. The
weapon had a normal sword like hilt but instead of a blade it had a very large, 3 ½'long,
stiff blue feather protruding from the hilt. Janey took a few practice swings of her
feather sword and in no time was spinning the weapon in an impressive display of skill.
"Awesome, I'm a warrior type of the tickler class with full mastery of the two-handed
feather sword! This is just the character I was going to make."

"Wow, you look totally hot Janey. Let's see what type of outfit I bounced up." Hailey said
as she got to her feet and looked down to examine her grab. A long, hooded, dark brown
cloak ran down Hailey's back and nearly touched the ground. Hailey also wore a cutoff dark
brown tank top that bared her midriff, a pair of dark brown short shorts and a pair of knee
high, dark brown, leather boots. Like Janey, Hailey was also wearing a belt but Hailey's
went around her waist and had small sheaths with small dagger sized hilts sticking out of
them, attached at either side of the belt. Hailey drew the hilts from their sheaths with
either hand and found that at the end of the hilts rather than dagger blades there were
soft, fuzzy red feathers attached to the hilts. Taking a few swings with the weapons Hailey
found that she had more than a little skill wielding one of the weapons in each hand. "Hey
look, I'm rogue type of the kitchy koo class with high skill level in dual wielding of the
feather daggers!"

"You two look so cool! Hmm, it's like we bounced right into the game or something." Andi
observed aloud as stood up and looked herself over. A sheer, silk lime green body stocking
covered Andi's body from her neck to her toes though it had the arms cut off and over it
Andi was wearing a deep green coloured tunic. Andi was also wearing a pair of thigh high
deep green boots with pointed toes and a deep green pointed hat with a long, stiff bright
yellow feather sticking out of it. Over her right shoulder Andi had a short bow hanging and
over her left shoulder hung a quiver seemingly filled with arrows. Andi pulled the bow from
her shoulder and drew one of the arrows from her quiver which had a supple, fluffy bright
yellow feather on it's tip rather than an arrowhead. Taking aim Andi fired the arrow at
Janey's backside. The arrow streaked forward slipped down the back of Janey's chain mail
bikini bottoms and began to cruelly drag it's feathery tip up and down the crack of Janey's
tushie with quick, light strokes.

"HEHEHE Hey (squeak) no HAHAHA fair! (shriek) Get HEHEHAHA it (squeal) out! HAHAHEHE..."
Janey cried out desperately as the fluffy feather teased the crack of her buttocks.
Dropping her sword Janey reached back and tried to grab the arrow but to no avail as it
evaded her grasp and continued it's tickling trek.

"Yes, I'm an archer type of the featherest class with specialization in the ticklish trick
shot!" Andi announced with glee.

"HAHAHA THAT'S (very loud squeal) SUPER! HEHEHE NOW, (loud shriek) CUT HAHAHEHE IT (moan)
OUT! HEHEHAHA..." Janey demanded as she leapt and squirmed trying to dislodge the offending
feather that was relentless in it's teasing of her butt crack.

Hailey appeared quietly behind Janey, reach around to her front, slipped the tip of the
dagger in her left hand into Janey's navel and began to twirl it clockwise as she slipped the
tip of the feather dagger in her right hand down Janey's cleavage and began to twirl it
counterclockwise.

"HEHEHE SHIT!!! (very loud moan) NOT HAHAHA YOU (loud squeal) TOO HEHEHAHA BROWNIE!!!
HAHAHEHE..." Janey howled as the feathering of her ass was joined by a feather twirling in
her navel and a feather ruthlessly teasing her cleavage. It was impossible for Janey to
hold back her laughter and it was just as impossible to suppress the other reaction that was
surging through her. The other reaction much to her embarrassment was of course an
irresistible feeling of lust that always welled up inside of Janey when ever she was
tickled like this.

"NINJA ATTACK!!!! Oh good, my rouge type sneak tickle attack works great." Hailey said as
she continued to tease her friend with the soft, fuzzy red feathers of her daggers.

"I wonder if I could..." Andi pondered aloud as she took careful aim with another arrow and
let it fly. The arrow flew out from Andi's bow, past by Hailey and Janey, looped back
heading strait for Hailey and Janey and slipped itself right down the front of Janey's chain
mail bikini bottoms and began to fiendishly stroke it fluffy feathered tip up and down
Janey's sensitive slit.

"HAHAHA DAMN (very loud squeal) IT HEHEHE GUYS, (loud moan) NOT HAHAHEHE FAIR!!!
(very loud orgasmic moan) OH HAHAHA GOODNESS!!! HEHEHAHA..." Janey cried out through her
hysteria as her frame was racked by ticklish torment and a massive orgasm ripped it's way
through out her body. Finally as her incredible orgasm wound down Janey felt Andi's arrows
drop away and felt Hailey relent in her attack. "hehehe you (gasp) guys hahaha really
(wheeze) suck hehehaha sometimes. hahahehe..."

"Sorry Janey, we were just testing our skills." Hailey said while fluttering her eyelashes.

"Oh yeah, maybe I should test mine too!" Janey said threateningly as she took up her
two-handed feather sword. Then as Janey was advancing on Hailey with her sword a feather
tipped arrow whizzed past her midriff and then fell to the ground. "hahaha Enough tickling
(squeak) me Andi, hehehe help me (squeal) get Hailey! hahahehe..."

"Ahh Janey, Hailey, I didn't fire that arrow!" Andi shouted as she pointed at six
approaching women.

Three of the six women approaching were dressed much like Andi and had their bows drawn and
ready, the other three women were dressed much like Hailey and they were holding their
feather dagger ready and menacingly.

"YOU'LL ALL PAY A HIGH TOLL IN LAUGHTER FOR TRESPASSING ON 'GIGGLE BANDIT' TERRITORY!" The
first archer bandit yelled as she and the other two archer bandits let loose a volley of
feather tipped arrows. One of the arrows slipped down Hailey's rather impressive cleavage
and began to cruelly tease her cleavage much like Hailey had teased Janey's not long ago.
The other two feathers flew down the front of Hailey's shorts, the feathered tips popped out
the leg holes and began to caress Hailey's inner thighs with ruthless abandon.

"HEHEHE SHOOT, (loud stream of giggles) BANDIT HAHAHA AMBUSH!!! HEHEHAHA..." Hailey howled
as she collapsed to the ground a twitching and giggling mess. The cleavage teasing combined
with the feathering of her thighs was way too much for Hailey to fight against and the
triple feather attack kept her helplessly rolling on the ground in hysterical laughter.

The first and second rouge bandits then advanced and leapt at Andi. Knocking Andi to the
ground quickly. Then the first bandit used her left hand to pin Andi's arms above her head.
The first bandit then took her feather dagger in her right hand and started to tease first
Andi's left ear then her right. Then the second bandit took her feather daggers in either
hand and began to swirl the dagger's feather blades around the hollows under Andi's arms.

"HAHAHA DON'T!!! (loud squeak) GET HEHEHE OFF (very loud squeal) OF HAHAHEHE ME!!!
HEHEHAHA..." Andi pled as the feather daggers of the two bandits reduced her from a fearsome
archer to a helplessly squealing, giggling little school girl. The feather dagger teasing
her ears was absolutely maddening but the feathered daggers swirling in the hollows under
her arms were completely unbearable.

"OH, NO YOU DON'T!!!" Janey barked at the third rouge bandit that was approaching her as she
side stepped the bandit's swings with it's feather daggers and tripped the bandit to the
ground on her stomach. Then Janey reached down, flipped up the bandit's cloak, pulled down
the bandit's shorts revealing a creamy white tushie and then placed her right foot on the
small of the bandits back to hold her against the ground. Janey took up her two-handed
feather sword and began to savagely feather first the bandit's right butt cheek then her
left and then Janey started cruelly wiggling the feather blade up and down along the crack
of the bandit's tight little apple shaped ass.

"HEHEHE DAMN (very loud squeal) YOU HAHAHA WARRIOR!!! (loud moan) STOP!!! HEHEHAHA..." The
third rouge bandit wailed through her laughter as she pounded the ground with fists and
kicked the ground with her feet.

Seeing their ally in trouble the three archers took aim at Janey and let their feather
tipped arrows fly.

"OH SHIT!!!" Janey announced as she saw the three feathered arrows flying her way.

A fist coming out of nowhere suddenly shattered the arrow shafts in mid flight knocking what
was left of the arrows to the ground. The fist belonged to a woman who was beautiful,
breathtaking really with long black hair, smooth creamy skin, a firm pair of C-cup breasts,
a muscular build, was 5'11, her right leg was a metallic limb, her left arm another metallic
limb this one with a strange device on it's end, the right side of her face was also
metallic including a cybernetic eye. The woman was wearing a pair of blue boots and a
matching blue spandex swimsuit looking outfit. Yes, no doubt this was none other than
Cyberina in her standard attire.

"LEAVE THE BLONDE!!! GET THAT THING!!!" The first archer bandit ordered of the rouge
bandits that were attacking Andi.

As the two rouge bandits that had been attacking Andi leapt at Cyberina the cybernetic
mercenary forced them to the ground with ease and knelt on their backs. Cyberina then
flipped up the two pinned bandits cloaks, began briskly tickling along the backs of one
pinned bandit's thighs with her right hand as she created an electric toothbrush at the end
of her 'Matter Generator' and used it to swiftly tickle the backs of the other pinned
bandit's thighs reducing both of the pinned bandits to helpless little girls giggling their
heads off. Then as the archer bandits fired their bows again and this time at Cyberina,
Cyberina leapt forward, up over the arrows and landed behind the archer bandits leaving the
rouge bandits she had been tickling to giggle and try to regain their senses. The three
feather arrows swung around trying to follow Cyberina's movements and ended up planted in
the cleavages of the very archers that had fired them. The bandits all bid a hasty and
giggly retreat even the one Janey had been tormenting as she decided to let it go. Then
Hailey and Andi rose to their feet and joined their friend Janey staring in awe of the
fictional character that was standing before them.

"(loud squeal) IT'S CYBERINA!!!" Andi shouted and pointed.

"You... Know me?!" Cyberina stammered in confusion.

"I'm such a big fan of the stories about you." Andi explained.

"Your name wouldn't happen to be Andi and these wouldn't be Janey and Hailey, would they?"
Cyberina asked as she looked the women over, realizing they looked quite familiar.

"...THAT'S US!" The Chix said in surprise, looking to one an other in as much confusion as
Cyberina had been.

"I'm a big fan of your comics and E-novel." Cyberina said with a smile as this started
making at least a little sense.

"GET THEM!!!" The first archer bandit cried out.

As Cyberina and the Chix looked over they saw that the bandits were back and they had
brought about two dozen friends. Suddenly a driver less, horse drawn carriage pulled up
alongside Cyberina and the Chixs, the door opened and...

"HEY, YOU GIRLS NEED A LIFT!" Penny called from the carriage.

"YES PLEASE!!!" Cyberina and the Chixs cried in unison as they piled into the carriage.

When everybody (but the tickle bandits) had got in the carriage it pulled away.

After the carriage had made some distance between it and the bandits...

The girls were all seated in the carriage, Cyberina and Penny on one side of the carriage
and the Chixs on the other side. Penny like Cyberina was still wearing her normal grab of a
white lab coat, tight pink sweater, black miniskirt and a pair of smart spectacles that
really complemented her angelic face,

"Is anybody going to ask about the carriage having no driver?" Janey asked

"No worries, I've got it well in hand." Penny replied as she raised her left hand and the
carriage turned left.

"Thanks for the save mistress. That was a 'ticklish' sitch you pulled us out of back
there." Cyberina quipped.

"'Ticklish' sitch...? (sigh) Please tell me you didn't really just go there." Penny said in
exasperation.

"(giggle) I think I may have." Cyberina responded with a smirk.

"BAD GIRL! Mistress might have to 'pun'-ish." Penny quipped as she winked at her lover.

"Wait a second, the humorous back and forth, Cyberina calling her mistress, the blonde hair
done back in an adorable ponytail, the pair of smart spectacles that really complement her
angelic face, the pair of heavenly C-cups, the very petit and amazingly firm frame.
(squeal) THAT HAS TO BE PENNY!" Hailey cried with glee.

"Cyberina, the thing we were talking about before. I decided, Hailey's my fave." Penny
said.

"Fair enough. You do really respond well to flattery, don't you mistress?" Cyberina
responded.

"No reason I shouldn't. Every god needs to be worshipped." Penny replied.

"So, you figured out who these three are and excepted it awfully quick mistress." Cyberina
remarked.

"Well, I'm not blind and the scan I did of the tech in their toe rings made it the only
explanation." Penny responded. "And considering how much they seem to know about us I'm
guessing that we're fictional characters in their world just like they are in our world."

"So, Penny really is as brilliant as the stories make you out to be." Andi observed.

"But our blonde is still the sexiest nerd in the world." Janey said.

"What was that?! Andi's gorges and my fave character by far but my mistress..." Cyberina
began.

"Is from a different world then Andi there for making this topic moot." Penny interrupted to
explain.

"HEY! If Hailey is Penny's fave and Andi is Cyberina's fave then..." Janey said with a bit
of a cross look on her face.

"OH, DON'T WORRY WE BOTH LOVE A TOUGH GIRL LITTLE BISCUIT!" Cyberina and Penny said in
unison.

"I'd yell about the Little Biscuit crack but that unison thing was creepy." Janey said with
a slight shiver.

"So, how'd you two get here?" Andi asked. "I don't see any toe rings."

"Well, what happened was..." Penny began.

One overly technical 'Surge Generator' explanation later...

"That's amazing!" Andi said finally as Penny finished the tale.

"Well, it would be if it wasn't for the fact that the 'Surge Generator' wasn't made for
dimensional travel but I guess it still has a bug or two to work out. My best guess is that
your alien tech was 'bouncing' you past our dimension when we were trying out my new
invention and..." Penny began to explain.

"Our dimensional paths crossed and threw you off course." Andi interrupted.

"Exactly." Penny confirmed.

"Do you understand them Cyberina?" Janey asked.

"Not really but it's best to smile and nod along or they might try to explain it." Cyberina
replied.

"Unfortunately..." Penny continued as she rolled her eyes at Janey and Cyberina's comments.
"Due to being thrown off course I lost my grip on my 'Surge Generator' and without it my and
Cyberina's chances of getting home are slim in a world with so little tech but I've located
where the device now is." Penny explained as she waved her hand and a glowing semi
transparent map appeared floating in the air before her. "This little dot is us and this
little blip is my 'Surge Generator'."

"Well, since we threw her off course and she did get us out of that "ticklish" situation
back there I'd say it's only fair we help this cutie get her 'thing-a-ma-doodle' back."
Hailey declared. "And hopefully we'll have a chance to tickle her and her lover silly
before this is over." Hailey mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?" Penny asked wryly with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, nothing at all cute stuff." Hailey said with a wink as she switched her seat and took
the one on Penny's right.

"So, none of us are going to question the map floating in the air?" Janey asked.

"Not unless we want her to explain it in some detail. Shh.." Cyberina hushed.

"(gasp) Good point..." Janey said as she realized nobody but Andi would enjoy that
explanation.

"Well, from the looks of the map the 'Surge Generator' is in a dungeon. Looks like it's
time for a good old fashion 'dungeon crawl'." Andi said enthusiastically as she fondly
remembered the '2006 dungeons&Dragons Show Down'.

"Dungeons&Dragons, right?" Penny asked.

"'2006 Show Down' winner!" Andi replied with glee.

"Hey, 2001 through 2004 in my dimension! Then I got busy trying to take over the world
(giggle)." Penny responded.

"Oh great, Now they're going to talk nerd to each other some more." Cyberina said with
dread.

"Not if I have anything to say about it! Can't talk nerd if they're giggling too hard!"
Janey announced as she dove forward, flipped up Penny's sweater enough to reveal Penny's
midriff and started to squeeze her way up and down Penny's ribs. Then Janey leaned her head
forward and blew a series of ticklish raspberries into Penny's navel.

"Goodie, I'll help!" Hailey said with glee as she reached over and flipped up Penny's
sweater some more as to reveal Penny's black silk bra. Then Hailey grabbed a hold of
Penny's breasts and began to vigorously wiggle her fingers along the sides of Penny's C-cups
as she used her thumbs to relentlessly probe the undersides of Penny's boobs.

"HAHAHA DON'T (loud shriek) TICKLE HEHEHE ME! (squeal) CYBERINA HAHAHEHE HELP
(very loud moan) ME!" Penny pled half-heartedly as she blushed bright red from the tickle
assault of the two gorges women. The tickling of her ribs and raspberries in her navel was
torment but a bearable one for Penny. However the relentless tickling of her breasts by an
amazingly beautiful woman while Penny's lover sat there and watched was embarrassing beyond
belief not to mention it was driving Penny wild with lust.

"You know I'd love to help tickle you mistress but you've already got two gorges women
tickling you who seem to be doing an excellent job already and poor Andi doesn't even have
one." Cyberina explained as she created her cybernetic hand at the end of her 'Matter
Generator', grabbed Andi and pulled Andi down across her lap as tho Cyberina was about to
give Andi a spanking. Then using her cybernetic hand Cyberina lifted the back of Andi's
tunic and then began running the fingers of her right hand deftly along Andi's ass cheeks
which were only covered in a sheer, silk lime green bodystocking.

"HEHEHE NO, (loud squeak) BAD HAHAHA CYBER (moan) GIRL! HEHEHAHA STOP! HAHAHEHE..." Andi
screeched out between fits of laughter. What Andi had managed to say through her laughter
was a complete falsehood as Cyberina tickling her silly had been her fondest dream during
all those time she had read the last installment of the Cyberina series.

"Hmm, I'll try a little feather sword action." Janey announced as she relented her attack on
Penny's midriff and drew her two-handed feather sword. Then Janey started to use the
sword's feather blade to cruelly dust the inside of first Penny's right thigh then her left
and every few swipes Janey would slide the tip of the feather sword up Penny's miniskirt and
tease her vigorously between the legs on the outside of Penny's black silk panties.

"Oh right, I should see how this little cutie likes my twin feather daggers." Hailey said as
she opened the snaps in the front of Penny's bra and let her heavenly C-cups spill forth.
Then Hailey drew her feather daggers and used the one in her left hand to sadistically
tickle tease the undersides of Penny's boobs. Using the feather dagger in her right hand
Hailey then began to first circle the nipple of Penny's right breast and then fiendishly
stroke back and forth across the nipple of Penny's left breast.

"HAHAHA PLEASE (loud squeal) STOP!!! HEHEHE YOU'RE (very loud moan) DRIVING HAHAHEHE ME
(series of loud orgasmic moans) INSANE!!! HEHEHAHA..." Penny howled out at the top of her
lungs as she thrashed in ticklish torment and orgasmic bliss. That stiff feather sword
dusting one thigh then the other, then the feather teasing her womanhood through her silk
panties, the feather dagger circling one nipple then stroking back and forth across the
other was all more torture than Penny could imagine but worst of all was the feather
sadistically teasing the undersides of her breasts which was by far Penny's most sensitive
spot.

"Oh my, sounds like mistress is having fun. I wonder if Andi can have a little fun."
Cyberina said as she continued to use her right hand to tickle deftly along Andi's butt
cheeks and created an electric toothbrush at the end of her 'Matter Generator'. Then
Cyberina slid the electric toothbrush between Andi's legs and as she continue the tickling
of Andi's butt Cyberina started running the vibrating brush ruthlessly along Andi's
womanhood through the sheer, silk lime green tights.

"HEHEHE NO, (loud shriek) MAKE HAHAHA IT (loud moan) STOP!!! HEHEHAHA CAN'T
(series of very loud orgasmic moans) TAKE HEHEHE IT!!! HAHAHEHE..." Andi wailed as ticklish
orgasm after mind shattering orgasm rocked her tickle tormented frame. The ass tickling had
been torture beyond belief on it's own but when combined with the vibrating brush that was
working it's way along her sex Andi was rocketed past her breaking point and to a land of
equal parts pure torment and unsurpassed bliss.

Cyberina, Hailey and Janey let their little tickle toys have a rest after their ticklish
orgasms.

"Oh, were here. Let's let these two rest for a couple of minutes and then we'll hit that
dungeon." Janey said as the carriage pulled to a stop outside the mouth of a cave.

"Good idea. This cutie seems spent." Hailey responded as she gently caressed the cheek of a
softly giggling Penny.

"My toy wound down too. We'll give them five I guess." Cyberina said with a smirk as she
laid Andi out in the carriage so she could rest. Then turning toward Penny. "Looked like
you had fun lover?"

"(giggle) They've got some skills my love. I'll pay you all back in spades of course."
Penny replied.

"CAN'T WAIT!" Cyberina, Hailey and Janey responded.

THE END (FOR NOW)

Thoughts and/or opinions about my stories will always be appreciated.
Thank you for reading and a big thanks to 'TheBandito' and 'White Lotus' for letting me use 'The Chixs'.

BTW This is my 1000th post and it could not be more fitting than for it to be a story about such amazing characters.
Oh, and check out this thread in the congratulation section.

"The community's very own FORCE OF NATURE has a feather!"
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1716074#post1716074

(P.S. To see a NON T.K. pic and a T.K. pic I drew of Cyberina see 'Cyberina the beginning', link at top of page)

Last edited:
wow.. what an amazing story.. great imagination

HUGSSSS/Lisa

Absolutely fantastic there! A great story,as sexy as ever and a quality crossover. Will the group be having more adventures later on?

Five-way free-for-all in a driverless carriage! These gals really know how to party! Penny and Cyberina may have missed out on their wine and brie, but this Bouncing encounter more than makes up the loss! The mutual admiration angle (Cyberina and Penny hipped on Bounce of Aces; Andi drooling over the latest Cyberina adventure) pays off handsomely when the ladies are driven into close quarters... almost too well for targets Penny and Andi! This fetishy D&D common ground should prove a real challenge to their team effort, based on the competition they've so far seen! Wildly formidable, the Chix' selection of feather-themed weaponry (those pesky arrows are particularly frisky little devils!) And Cyberina should have no trouble keeping up with them, her matter-transmuting arm capable of duplicating their every effort! Despite length, this is a pleasantly easy read: credit the generous breaks for scene and activity shifting! I recommend more of the same when you continue this rollicking trek... for continue it you must! No way you're keeping us out of that dungeon, TK!

TKForce,

Excellent work my friend.

'ADVANCED DUNGEONS & TICKLES 4.5' FOR THE 'TS3'
Now that is just priceless :bouncybou

Look's like I'm going to have to check out your Cyberina series now!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Fair's fair! You've rescued the Low Roads from obscurity many times, TK... here's a second gulp of air for Cyberina, now that's she's slipped to the second page! :bump:

Congrats on your 1K0 post bro.

Thanks my friend, someday I hope to have as many post as you do now. :)

wow.. what an amazing story.. great imagination

HUGSSSS/Lisa

Ahh, thanks so much for the wonderful compliment my friend. :D

Ahh, hugs right back at you Lisa. :twohugs:

Absolutely fantastic there! A great story,as sexy as ever and a quality crossover. Will the group be having more adventures later on?

Thanks DEV, I'm glad you seemed to enjoy it so much my friend. :)
There will at least be a part 2 where we see what happens in that dungeon. :D

Five-way free-for-all in a driverless carriage! These gals really know how to party! Penny and Cyberina may have missed out on their wine and brie, but this Bouncing encounter more than makes up the loss! The mutual admiration angle (Cyberina and Penny hipped on Bounce of Aces; Andi drooling over the latest Cyberina adventure) pays off handsomely when the ladies are driven into close quarters... almost too well for targets Penny and Andi! This fetishy D&D common ground should prove a real challenge to their team effort, based on the competition they've so far seen! Wildly formidable, the Chix' selection of feather-themed weaponry (those pesky arrows are particularly frisky little devils!) And Cyberina should have no trouble keeping up with them, her matter-transmuting arm capable of duplicating their every effort! Despite length, this is a pleasantly easy read: credit the generous breaks for scene and activity shifting! I recommend more of the same when you continue this rollicking trek... for continue it you must! No way you're keeping us out of that dungeon, TK!

Yes, I'm not sure how Penny kept that carriage under control through that (I'm sure she could tell me but like Cyberina and
Janey I hesitate to ask her lol). No, I don't think Penny and Cyberina will complain much about the lose of their romantic
evening all things considered. I did hope that setting each group up as beloved fiction characters in each other's worlds
would give them a good reason for some instant chemistry and I'm quite glad it pays off. I should mention the first idea I
had was to just have the 'Chixs' 'Bounce' into Cyberina's world but I thought this story had the possibility of a much
richer story. I'm very happy the selection of feather weapons came out so well in the story as I was afraid describing
their functions (mainly those'frisky arrows) would be difficult but I think I proved equal to the task. Cyberina did
prove with those bandits that she can keep up with the best dungeon crawlers but I don't think Penny will fall far behind
the others as she has quite a formidable personality if nothing else. Sad to say I didn't realize the scene breaks would
make it an easier read but I'm glad to hear it worked out that way and I was planing to continue with it by having the
women split up into two groups in the dungeon. NO DUNGEON FOR YOU LOL! I'm joking of course, 'Cyberina's Surge
Chronicles' will continue with the tickle filled dungeon conclusion to 'Mission Bounce'. And after that I was thinking of
continuing this side series (the core series of course will continue as well) by having Penny and Cyberina 'Surge' into
other worlds in hopes that some fans of said worlds may get hooked on the core series as well. Thank you so much for the
reply, it was as always a fantastic critiquing that will help me improve future stories of mine.

TKForce,

Excellent work my friend.

'ADVANCED DUNGEONS & TICKLES 4.5' FOR THE 'TS3'
Now that is just priceless :bouncybou

Look's like I'm going to have to check out your Cyberina series now!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Thanks so very much Jim. :)

I had hoped that the name of the game would amuse
as well as a few other lines like "'pun'-ished".

I hope you enjoy the rest of the series my friend.
Don't judge me too harshly on 'Cyberina - The Beginning'
as it was my very first tickle story and my style
improves as the series progresses.
('Cyberina - The Beginning' is by no means 'bad'
though so it's still worth a look)

Fair's fair! You've rescued the Low Roads from obscurity many times, TK... here's a second gulp of air for Cyberina, now that's she's slipped to the second page! :bump:

I was a little sad that it looked like this would be my
least viewed story yet and with guest stars like
the bouncy trio it seemed so wrong.
Thanks so much for the extra gulp of air for the story. :)
But of course as you mentioned by PM some of the
viewers I did have were worth 1000 viewers apiece.
So true my friend, so true. :D

Last edited:
I read your pm a bit late.
How could i have missed this one!
Excellent work! :yayzorz:

loved the d@d theme.The weapons and there effects were stunning can't wait for part 2 thank you for such a great story!!!

I read your pm a bit late.
How could i have missed this one!
Excellent work! :yayzorz:

Thanks my friend and now that I'm back on the forum I will get to the sequel soon I hope. :)

loved the d@d theme.The weapons and there effects were stunning can't wait for part 2 thank you for such a great story!!!

Don't worry, I'm back and writing again so part 2 should be coming soon. :)

I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much. Yes, I liked the weapon parts too. :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back