• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first post: making love (and tickles)

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Hello everyone! I have been a big fan of this site ever since I discovered my fetish. For the last couple of years I have enjoyed the stories from the various TMF members and I have wanted to post a story of my own. This story is an account of an experience that my girlfriend and I shared a while ago. There is sexuality so if thats not
your thing, you have been warned. If that doesnt bother you, then I hope you enjoy. Feedback is welcome.

There we were in the bedroom. There was no light with the exception of the blue glow coming from the television set. I removed my shirt. I have a skinny build but my whole body is very well-toned and I pride myself on it. Earlier, I had told my girlfriend Sammi that I wanted to try something different tonight. Wink wink. I took off my belt and used it to bind her wrists. Then proceeded to blindfold her with a blue bandana. She was now laid out on my bed, in her bra which covered her double D breasts and her jeans that she wore over her cute Tinkerbell panties. I ran into the bathroom to retrieve a case which held five assorted make-up brushes and came back into the bedroom. Kneeling beside her, I began to tease her.
"Look at you, Sweetie! All trussed up and nowhere to go. Whatever shall we do about that? Any ideas? Hmmm?"
She was silent. She knew what was coming. She was trying to block out the sound of my voice. Taunting her usually made her feel infinitely more sensative. And I was hellbent on exploiting that fact. This was going to be alot of fun. I leaned in to whisper in her ear.
"How are you feeling, baby? Are you getting nervous?"
I snapped the case open and she tensed slightly. I chuckled at her as she blushed.
"I shall take that as a yes."
She pressed her lips together with steel determination. I removed the smallest brush from the open case and placed the tip on her wrist. I then proceeded to lightly drag the tip down her arm. She was starting to look very nervous indeed. But I showed mercy and stopped before I reached her armpit. I didnt need her accidently jumping and whacking me in the face.
"Had you worried there, didnt I, ticklegirl?"
When I called her that, i noticed the briefest of smiles appear across her face. Even though she quickly regained her composure, she and I both knew that she wouldnt be able to for long. For her, the torment was just as psychological as it was physical. I bent down and gave her a loving kiss, then continued the torture. I replaced the slender brush with a much softer, wider brush. I was ready to break her. I undid her bra and rolled it up to her wrists. Then I bent down and I gently kissed and suckled on her right nipple. She moaned softly. Then I took the brush and placed the tip against her throat. I then dragged it down from her throat down between her breasts causing her to shudder in ecstacy. Then I got clever. I flicked the brush accross her tummy. She gave a quick wiggle and a silly grin flashed accross her pretty face.
"Awww! Theres a tickle spot, babygirl."
She still was trying to resist. I unbuttoned her jeans and removed them, revealing those adorable panties. Still resisting. In all fairness, she held up pretty well... at least until I flicked the brush gently against her pantyline. That was her sweet spot. She began to giggle, no longer able to contain herself. It was so cute. I noticed that her nipples were stiffening. I gently peeled her panties open and flicked the brush on the spot just above her pubic hair.
"Tickle tickle Sweetie."
"Hehehehehehehehehehehehe."
She had the sweetest giggle and the tickly sensations from the brush were also making her very wet. I stopped for a moment and pulled off her panties. Then I inserted my two middle fingers into her soaking pussy. Soon she was squirming and moaning in pleasure. I then used the brush on her breasts, circling them, closing in on her sensative nipples. Those nipples were begging me for a tickle. So i flicked it against them and twirled the brushed over them. Sammi was moaning and giggling like mad.
"You are so cute, Ticklegirl! Tickle tickle tickle! Cootchie cootchie coo! Sammi is sooooo ticklish on her nipples! Does it tickle baby? Doesnt that make you just want to jump out of your skin?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."
I was pretty hard at this point so I slowly slid my nine inch cock into her quivering pussy. She came right there. I continued thrusting in and out of her very slowly as the brush kept tickling her perky breasts. She came again. My free hand reached under her and gently massaged her lower back. Every once in a while, I dropped the brush to her tummy to get some extra giggles but the brush always found its way back up to her large breasts.
"Cootchie cootchie coo! You just keep cumming and giggling and squirming. Its so much fun tickling you and your pussy feels so good. Do you like this? It sure seems like it. Tickle tickle tickle, babygirl!"
This continued for about ten minutes before I came. It was one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. No joke. Im completely serious. I pulled out and untied her. We both lit a cigarette and caught our breaths. Once she had calmed down, she turned to me and said...
"Wait till I get my hands on you tomorrow night!"
Oh shit.

TBC.

Welcome to the TMF, RustyNail72486, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Very erotic short story. I hope you post her revenge the next night. :D

mmmmm..Must say that it is indeed a great start for a tickler erotica story, good job, congrats on making your first post, so glad and happy that you decided to make this your first post and hope to read the continuation of this sweet story, really like the verbal teasing good job on that, be nice to see and read more playful teasing dialogue btw you and her but that is alright, really great job on your first tickle story and hopefully it won't be the last.. really liked your story, please love to also hear about the tickle torment and the tickle revenge she plays on you...great job...keep up the good work rustynail:boogie::boogie::boogie::boogie:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back