• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

really good story part 2

brazilian

TMF Poster
Mary bound Seth to the bed with some expertise. She made the bonds tight, but not tight enough to hurt. Seth wriggled a bit after he was completely tied, just to see if he could loosen the ties up a little. He couldn't, not at all. He realized he was completely helpless! He realized that, since this had never happened to him before, he had no idea how ticklish he truly was . . . how much he could take . . . He would soon find out.

Mary started tickling him, gently, under his chin and on his neck. For a moment, he just felt the sensation of stroking; it didn't feel ticklish at all.

A moment later, something triggered.

He was never sure, afterwards, just what had happened. Maybe Mary had hit a particular spot, maybe the effect was cumulative . . . whatever it was, he began to laugh and squirm, and was gradually losing control . ..

"That's it, darling . . . that's what I wanna see!" Mary grinned.

She moved her hands down and began to make wide tickling circles around his chest and the top of his rib cage. He jerked his arms down reflexively, but it served no purpose; he was bound in such a way that there was no way to protect his torso from the tickle-torture. She began digging her fingers into his sides.

He lost control completely now, screaming with high-pitched laughter and wriggling his body violently. She didn't stop at all, but continued tickling his ribs until he was completely hysterical. Face red, body trembling, laughter erupting from his tickled body in great gasps and guffaws and even screams.

She began tickling him under the arms. He was beginning to figure out just how ticklish he was. He loved every delicious second of what she was doing to him, but the ticklishness was becoming so intense that he wondered if he would be able to take much more. He screamed and squealed with laughter, gasping for breath, wanting it to stop and not stop at the same time .

When she stopped, he lay there still giggling and catching his breath. "How - how long . . . ?" he managed to say. "How long did I tickle you?" she answered. "About five minutes, I guess. Enjoy it?"

Five minutes! It seemed like an eternity to Seth. Only five minutes . . . ? He was getting very turned on, a fact that had been disguised from him until he had time not being tickled to realize it. His cock stood straight up from his body, swollen to an even larger size than it usually was when he had an erection.

"Yeah, I noticed that," Mary said. "I think we'll take care of it . . . shortly. Ready for more tickle-torture?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She went to the bottom of the bed, where his bare feet were helplessly tied. "This is gonna be fun!" she said.

She immediately attacked both his soles with her fingers, scraping the nails along the delicate insteps, arches, heels . . . he was in hysterics again right away. He never knew that his feet were so ticklish!

His toes squirmed and curled, his whole body trembled with the incredible, overpowering sensations coming from his soles . . . he was near to having an orgasm without having her lay a hand on his cock! He couldn't hold it back. Squirming, screaming with laughter, tickled half out of his mind, he felt the sensation begin at the base of his penis and escalate in intensity . . . his laughter turned to moans of pleasure as he shot semen straight into the air . . .

It was the most intense orgasm he'd ever had. The combination of the foot-tickling and the sexual feelings combined to send his body quivering . . . even the feeling of the bonds at his wrists and ankles added to the delicious sensations.

Mary watched while this was going on. She stopped tickling his sensitive soles at just the right time as he finished.

"Gee, that was quick! I couldn't get up there fast enough," she said. "But . . . we're not done yet, I hope . . . "

She untied him, and cuddled up against him. "Tickle me now . . . " she said after a few moments.

She was not ready for Seth to tie her up, so he gently put her feet in his lap, held her ankles, and began to softly stroke her soles. God, her feet were beautiful! Her toes wriggled under his tickling fingers.

He could feel his cock hardening again as her bare soles rubbed against it. . .Mary was ticklish, but not quite as ticklish as Seth. She squirmed and wriggled and laughed as he tickled her feet, but did not lose control of herself or ask him to stop. She seemed to be getting very turned on . . . as he would discover a new ticklish spot on her soles, she would moan as much as laugh . . .

He stopped for a second, smiled at her, and said "Are you liking this as much as I did?"

"Oh, God, yes!" she said. "Seth . . . just tie my hands up, okay? I want to see how it feels . . . "

He tied her hands in front of her, wrapping the old tie around each wrist and then fastening them together. Then he attacked her ribs. She squirmed around on the bed and began to scream with laughter. So this was her ticklish spot! Or one of them, anyway . . . She would try to move away from Seth's tickling fingers, but she couldn't get enough leverage to go very far with her wrists tied. Seth became merciless, following her every move and digging his fingers into the delicate bones of her rib cage. She turned pink with ticklish laughter and began to gasp for breath. She still didn't ask him to stop!

He finally stopped himself, concerned that she was too tickled to even speak. She lay on the bed, gasping, and he asked, "Are you okay? I didn't tickle too much, did I?"

She looked at him and smiled. "No, it wasn't too much. I want more! You're so good at this!"

Seth felt like he'd stepped into a dream. All his fantasies were coming true! A woman that loved to be tickled and tickled and tickled . . . a woman that loved to tickle him until he couldn't stand any more . . .

"Tie my hands up to the top of the bed now," Mary said. Seth did. He began tickling again. Now he had even freer access to her ticklish ribs and armpits. She squirmed in delight as he stroked her from under the arm to the top of her hip, wriggling his fingers all the way.

His cock was as hard as a rock again.

"Put that big thing in me!" Mary said. "Keep tickling me and make love to me at the same time . . ."

Seth obliged. His penis slid into her easily, she was as wet as he'd ever felt any woman. He continued to tickle her sides while he pumped up and down. He began to suck her breast, and lick it in circles around the nipple with his tongue.

It took only a few moments before he felt her body quivering underneath his as she began to climax. He continued tickling her sides quickly and expertly, while she writhed and laughed and squirmed herself into orgasm. She screamed, arched her back, and closed her eyes. He could feel the inner walls of her vagina contracting against his penis. This was enough to send him into another orgasm. It was as intense as the first.

Seth untied Mary's hands. They lay in each other's arms, gasping for breath, exhausted.

During the next few weeks, Seth and Mary had tickling sessions whenever they got the chance. Mary got over her fear of being bound; it wasn't long before Seth had her tied completely, even using a shoestring to tie her big toes together, stretching her soles to provide an extra thrill to the merciless foot-ticklings he gave her.

Sometimes they would play games. Mary's favorite was "Interrogation". She would tie Seth to the bed, or sometimes a chair, pretend that he had information that she wanted, and try to tickle it out of him. She became more and more merciless as the game progressed. She knew that Seth's most ticklish place were the soles of his bare feet, and she would ruthlessly tickle him for long periods of time, until he was screaming in hysterics with tears running down his face. He loved it when she did this.

Seth's favorite game was "Initiation". They would pretend that Mary wanted to join a secret club, and needed to be tickled for ever-increasing amounts of time to gain admittance. Seth would place an alarm clock by her helplessly bound body, and set the timer for five - then ten - then fifteen minutes. He would tickle Mary without stopping for even a second for those times, adding more minutes each time they played. Mary did well with the game, until they reached the ten-minute mark. Seth would tickle her ribs and underarms, sometimes climbing on top of her and using his toes to stroke her bare soles at the same time. After ten minutes of this, Mary was a wreck - tickled crazy, red in the face, barely able to laugh - especially when he gagged her first.

Seth and Mary's relationship continued to blossom. They had been together for nearly a year now. Mary had quit prostitution, and was doing secretarial work for a local business. Seth worked part-time and continued attending classes. They both looked forward to the end of the day, when they could be with each other and play their ticklish games.

By this time, they were sharing an apartment near the campus. Mary had something big in mind for their anniversary. She wouldn't tell Seth exactly what . . . she just said that it "involved some old friends".

The day came and passed quickly. Seth came home at five, to find that Mary had prepared a scrumptious dinner. They ate, bathed together, and then Mary led him to the bedroom. She tied him to the bed, gagged and blindfolded him.

Seth could feel her begin to tickle him. She started under his arms; he squirmed and giggled . . . and then he jumped! Someone else was tickling his feet. He could still feel Mary's hands on his sides, but now he distinctly felt his soles being stroked. Someone else was in the room! It wasn't long before he began to feel other hands on his ribs, on his stomach, on his knees. My God! he thought, how many people are here? Who are they? He could feel two hands torturing each of his soles! What was going on?

He was so tickled that he couldn't spend a lot of thought on it. All he could really do was to laugh, squirm, and try to keep some modicum of control over his ticklish body. Someone was stroking his cock now . . . he climaxed almost immediately, delicious sensations coming from all over his tickled body.

Mary took off the blindfold. He recognized, through the tears that had been tickled out of him, the prostitute that was with Mary the night they had met. There were also three other women in the room.

"My old friends!" Mary introduced them. "I called them and asked them if they would help us celebrate our anniversary . . . they said they'd be happy to!"

Seth couldn't believe it. Here he was, helplessly bound, with five women tickling him into ecstacy . . .

Mary untied him. She had the women tie her in his place. Now, Seth thought, I just get to watch . . . ?

"Okay, tie him on top of me!" Mary said.

Oh, Jesus, Seth thought. He knew what was going to happen now. The thought of it made his penis as hard as a rock again. Seth was tied up on top of Mary, so that they were both bound tightly to the bed in an easy position for sex. He slid his cock inside her . . .

And the four women began to tickle both of them. Two stayed at their feet, running their fingers up and down Seth's and Mary's soles, switching off and taking turns, sometimes with one hand on each of their feet. The other two positioned themselves on either side of the bound couple, tickling ribs and armpits and sliding their hands between the two stomachs to torture them there.

The hysterical laughter of both Seth and Mary filled the room, interspersed with occasional moans as they became more and more turned on by both the tickling and the intercourse.

On purpose, they built to their orgasms slowly. Seth would stop pumping for a few minutes, and just lay there and enjoy the sensations, squirming and giggling, and feeling Mary's body underneath him quivering and wriggling with ticklishness.

Finally, when they could take no more, Seth began pumping harder, and Mary moved in rhythm with him. They climaxed together, both being tickled all over their bodies, both feeling the bonds holding their hands and feet . . . it was wonderful.

The women said that they had had so much fun tickling them, that they would come over and do it again soon!

They did. Many times.

Seth and Mary got married when Seth finished school. Nowadays, they're living out there somewhere . . . raising a crop of tickle-crazy kids . . . .

THE END

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back