• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are you ticklish?

jordan

TMF Expert
Kelly’s emerald blues eyes showed every tint of fear as I finished strapping her to one of my stocks. The straps I used (nylon rope) was very strong and it would take a lot of force to break, but poor Kelly could never muster up enough strength to break a small fiber of the rope. Poor weak Kelly.

The cloths I allowed her to wear were a white bra and matching panties. Very nice cloths for this type of situation. I though to myself. “I have been watching you for quite sometime Kelly.” I said as I looked innocently at my bound victim. Kelly breathed hard and I could tell the poor girl was close to tears.

“Are you frightened?” I asked keeping a distance from Kelly I wanted her to feel a little security. She nodded her head as her lower lip trembled slightly. “What frightens you so? The fact you’re bound to the bed? This dark room we both are in? The cloths I picked out for you?” I asked.

I could tell Kelly new I was teasing her, playing small games with her mind. Kelly sighed deeply and her words shook my very existence. “You’re going to rape me.” She said as she began to weep, her tears ran down her cheeks like small floods. I couldn’t help, but laugh.

“Oh...no, no I would never do something like that!” I said clapping my gloved hands together. The sound of my hands striking together made her jump. “No I’m simply going to tickle you.” I said. Her eyes looked at me, but this wasn’t a look of fear it was acceptance she knew it was going to happen.

She turned her head once more and starred at the ceiling her eyes also seemed to dim a little. I walked forward and laid my hands lightly on her chest. I felt her heart beat rather fast. She was nervous and I could almost feel her security explode. I couldn’t help myself as I caressed her sides.

She wiggled to the right almost systematically. Her head rolled around on the pillow that had been placed under it, her thin lips curled into a smile that grew larger with every passing second. I new I struck gold with every move she made, I took my right hand and squeezed her side.

“HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!” She started to giggle with every stroke of her fine slim body. She wiggled to the left and right, but my fingers followed it as if drawn to it. I felt the need to stabilize myself. I climbed on the table and Kelly followed me with her gaze.

I started to tickle the sides of her rib cage with only my thumbs. Her smile grew larger and her eyes shut as her head leaned back as far as it could go. “HEHEHEHEHE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Her laugh sounded like an angels, soft and pure.

I continued my tickle on her ribs as I mapped down her body. I even noticed how some muscles stuck out with every movement made by her. I moved my fingers towards her pits, I made them look like they were walking. Kelly made a sound like a wind-up toy like she was preparing for it.

When I finally reached my target, Kelly laughter exploded from her mouth and filled my ears. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” As delicate as her laugh was it was a pain on my ears, but I didn’t lighten up.

I could feel Kelly’s middle wiggling as it alone tried to push me off her. She probably wished she could throw me off the table, and maybe get a concussion. I took one of my hands from her pit and started to tickle her soft belly. I almost melted as she started to beg for mercy.

“Please stop!” She shouted over her own laughs. I didn’t say or do anything except tickle her harder. I wanted to confuse her also so I took my other hand from her pit and started to tickle her belly, than started to tickle her pits again, and her belly than back to her ribs.

The resulting tickling only got me screams every time I changed spots on her body. I felt her entire ness was a ticklish frame. A wall with a tickle spot that had to be explored to its extent. I ran the tips of my nails over her padded nipples. This tickle resulted in wide eyes and a oval shaped mouth.

“No...not...there!” Kelly said over her laughs as I un-did her braw exposing her fine shaped nipples. “Are you ticklish?” I asked as I ran my nails over the helpless nipples. Kelly screamed as tears streamed down her face. “YES!” She said in that scream and it empowered me to go on.

“Yes.” I repeated in my mind. My knees felt wet and I knew Kelly had peed on her self. I knew what I was doing was the worse she ever had to endure. My tickling alone had caused her to let go of her bladder. I really felt no satisfaction out of it, but my senses were high.

I felt excitement in myself, and wish that I could be on the receiving end, but knew all to well that I probably wouldn’t ever get up from the table. Her nipple stiffened and her eyes and face were wet with tears. I smiled broadly and asked once again. “Are you ticklish?” Kelly screamed and said. “YES!”

THE END

Nice one

Good as usual. Where have you ben man you have a habit of dissapearing man.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back