• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Central Complications, Then, California Home Creamings

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. After winning two of three in Pittsburgh, they lost two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.

While Mitch was away on the trip, it seems as though he and Naomi were playing the game of avoid. Naomi claimed she could not get on the computer due to thunderstorms in Paradise on a couple of nights, while Mitch fell assleep in his hotel rooms on the road, only really looking for Naomi on one night. Clearly, the couple was going through rough and harsh times, and wanted to avoid any further arguments or complications.

When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was very cold to him: "You know where to go" She snapped. "Yeah, to the guest room, so I can jerk my chain, about all the hot women I fucked, while I was away on that road trip". Mitch shot back. "Your sarcasm is not appreciated, Mitchell, and I'm going to assume that you arent serious about that, because if I ever found out you were, I'd divorce you so fast, that your head would spin" Naomi retorted.

The next night, the Good Guys began their nine game homestand, against the Giants. Gil Bellows started. He pitched brilliantly, allowing only one run in eight innings, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie with two runs in the eighth, and Kate saved the day, for a 3-1 win. The next night, Charlize Theron pitched. Paradise scored four early runs, and Charlize pitched six strong innings, allowing two runs , with the bullpen gaining another save from Kate in the end, for a 4-2 victory. Neve Campbell got bashed for five runs in three innings on Wednesday, and the Good Guys could not recover, in what would be a 5-3 defeat.

Thursday was an off day. That day, Mitch and Naomi showed up to counesling, their hearts seemingly not into dealing with their issues. "Maybe I dont care any more, Naomi. Maybe I'm tired of your capital letters, and cursing, and bitching and complaining, every fucking night. Maybe I have just hit the wall!" Mitch snapped. "If that's how you feel, Mitchell, then one of us has to go. I told you a long time ago, we scream it out, fight, sleep in seperate rooms, we bend, but never, ever break. If you truly dont care, then you have a responsibility to be a man, and exit. You dont have a right to keep being here, if you feel that way" Naomi said. "I dont know what I feel" Mitch retorted. "After my having given you over 20 years of my life, you dont know what you feel, Mitchell? That is just great. A lot of respect for both me, us, and our marriage, you fucking ass!" Naomi snapped. The couple left counseling with nothing accomplished.

San Diego came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook was the starter, and got hit hard, giving up six runs, in a 6-2 loss. Hayden pitched on Saturday night. She was magnificent, allowing but three hits, in a complete game shutout, 3-0 win. Gil Bellows opposed Padre ace Jake Peavy, on a sunny, dry, 89 degree Paradise day, in front of a sellout. Gil gave up one solo homer, and nothing else, but Peavy was magnificent, allowing no runs, and only two hits, in a 1-0 Padre victory.

The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, for the homestand's final series. Charlize pitched on Monday night, and was hammered, allowing eight runs in four innings, of an 8-4 setback. Neve Campbell took the ball on Tuesday night. She pitched a much better game then in her last outing, allowing two runs into the eighth inning, as Paradise scored five times in the seventh, rallying from a 2-0 deficit, for a 5-2 triumph. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball, on a hazy, humid, 90 degree Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Cook gave up four runs in six innings, but left with the game tied. The Good Guys, meanwhile, broke the 4-4 tie, with five runs in the bottom of the eighth, on two homers. The five runs were enough to win the game, in a 9-4 Good Guy win, that completed another winning, but subpar, five and four homestand. The team was treading water in the standings, and Mitch and Naomi were having serious troubles. As the team packed to head to California the next night, things were looking far from great.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the win over San Diego. Mitch seperated himself from the rest of the team that night, and paid $150 to have a private tickling session with a dom. He stripped to his black boxer shorts, and was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the private room. The dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAA! Working down, the dom attacked Mitch under his arms, and on his ribs and belly, counting his ribs, as he howled:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! Moving down, the dom tickled Mitch on his hips, waist, inner thighs, and knees as his legs began to buck:HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Finally, The dom tickled Mitch's feet with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush on his soles and toes. Mitch went beserk, wiggling his toes and howling with laughter:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! Finally, the session ended, and Mitch was untied.

On Thursday afternoon, Mitch was packed to head on the team flight to San Francisco. "We cant go on like this, something has to be done" Mitch said. "Let;s think it over while you are away in California, and then decide" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and took his case, heading out the door to the cab to the airport, and the flight to California.

So, it had been another subpar homestand of silence, bad relations, and subpar baseball. Now came a ten day road trip. Would things improve? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it looks as though the problems between Mitch and Naomi have finally bled into the Good Guys. Let's hope both can get back on the right track and successfully conquer all again. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it seems as if the couple's personal problems are affecting the team, and not in a good way.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, likely tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back