• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's Create a Story- Vikki

SapphireRose

Verified
*DING DING*
Here are the rules.

I will begin a story with a paragraph or two.

The theme is (obviously) tickling.

As long as you stay along those lines...anything else goes. Sexual content, non consensual activity, whatever.

....no age play, scat or animals though, please.

Try to keep your contribution to two paragraphs or less. Dialogue being the one exclusion to this, but use common sense. Please keep run-on sentences to a minimum.

*DING DING*

Vikki's sneakered feet fidgeted underneath the diner table as she sipped at her coffee. A couple of dried tear stains were stuck to her cheeks from a crying fit she'd had earlier over her now ex-boyfriend. She looked down into her coffee mug and sighed, glad that she couldn't see her own reflection in the liquid.

Unbeknownst to her, a beautiful redhead sat halfway across the diner, sizing her up. The woman looked over Vikki's long brunette hair, her thin limbs and torso, and her deep, sad brown eyes. After watching her for several minutes, the redhead, Morgan, stood up and slowly walked over to her table.

"Hey..." she said sweetly, "you alright?" She looked down at Vikki with caring eyes.

Last edited:

Still lost in her own thoughts, Vikki continued to just stare down into her coffee mug. Her plate still piled-high with untouched comfort food still looking just the way it did in the little pictures that decorated the sides of the diner’s menu.

Morgan raised an eyebrow. Her head cocked to one side, sympathetically calling Vikki’s attention out of its shell until she looked up at her.

“What?”

“Are you alright?”

“I’m fine. Really.” Vikki’s one leg bouncing up and down, fast. The look on her face saying that even she didn’t believe her own tone.

Morgan smiled. And waited.

“Really. I’m alright. I’m fine.”

Morgan reached into her back pocket for her wallet. Pulling a crumpled twenty dollar bill out and tucking it under Vikki’s cold plate full of food, she asked, “Wanna get outta here?”

Vikki looked around. “Sure.”

“I’m Morgan.”

“My name’s Vikki.”

The girls exchanged looks. Gathering up her belongings, Vikki slid off her stool and the two girls walked through the diner’s double doors out onto the street.

-------------------------------------

OH CRAP!!!! I'M SORRY!!! I just re-read the rules. That was more than 3 sentences.

Last edited:
The two young women walked out into the late afternoon, an awkward silence between them. After all, they didn't really know each other.

"I hope you don't mind me coming over to you." Morgan said softly. She gave Vikki a sidelong glance, appreciating her slender figure. "I kinda recognised the look on your face and didn't know what else to do. By the way, whoever he is, he must be a jerk."

Vikki's cheeks flushed slightly, Morgan had seen straight through her. She inclined her head toward the tall redhead and gave a wan smile. "Thanks. Maybe you saved me from making a fool of myself in there and bawling my eyes out." The brunette sighed, her shoulders heaving as she did so.

She reached into the pocket of her Diesels and fished out a crumpled bill. "Hey, for the food, I can't let you pick up my check too."

Morgan placed her hand over Vikki's letting it linger slightly. "It's nothing, us girls have got to stick together, right?" She gave Vikki a a megawatt smile.

Vikki smiled back, "Yeah, I guess we do," she paused awkwardly, slightly embarrassed, "Thanks again."

Morgan smiled warmly, "Come on, let's take a walk, you can tell me all about it or I can skedaddle if you wanna be alone."

Vikki wrinkled her nose and grinned, "Actually I could use the company right now."

Morgan slipped her arm through Vikki's, "Excellent," she beamed. "Let's see if we can find a way to put a smile on that pretty face."

(OK, I suck at following rules even more than Marquis but the words just kept coming. NEXT! :D)

Yeah really, JJ where you at? Anyone else? Bueller???

VIKKI: I REALLY DO ENJOY SMILING AND LAUGHING AND..... Oh I DON'T WANT YOU TO THINK I'M WEIRD....... MORGAN: YOU CAN TELL ME ANYTHING, IF NOT *bad german accent* '' I haf ways to make you talk!!!"Vikki:(laughing) WELL IN THAT CASE I DO HAVE A SECRET I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE.....

Morgan smiled and said “what?! No resistance?? Damn I was hoping on getting to do the interrogation” and winks at Vikki and makes a tickling motion with her fingers

Vikki flinches as a huge smile creeps across her face. “Don’t you dare!!! I’d scream the place down" and she looks down bashfully at her feet. Morgan’s hands and fingers close quickly around Vikki’s waist and she instantly screams with laughter and she tickles her for 30 seconds

Vikki gets out of her grip laughing and Morgan say “wow you were right” and both laugh at each other. “Told you” said Vikki and they continue walking down the street.

At that moment Vikki realized that she was enjoying herself and, at least for the time being wasn’t worrying about Craig. She decided it was for two reasons: the first, that tickle had woken her up and out of her pity, and the second was the way Morgan kept looking at her. She knew she wasn’t coming on to her, right? Nah, she is just a friendly person. But there was something about the tickling that she couldn’t put her finger on. She had been tickled many times by her older brothers (usually as a form of torture) but this had been different somehow.

“Come on then” said Morgan, “I know this great little ice creamery”

continued

They entered the ice cream parlour- clean lino, washed tables, haven for the comfort eating crowd, the young couples dating, the groups and the couples. Finding a table in the corner, Vikki took the wall.

"Why so defensive?" Morgen asked.

"I'm not..." Vicki said, folding her arms. Morgen smiled a subtle smile, drinking in the image of the independant, the vulnerable, and the defensive girl before her.

So much possibility, she thought. So much potential.

"Your body language is defensive, your eyes tell me you want to take a risk but your body says 'no'. You should try it sometime" Morgen smiled.

"...what?" asked Vicki

"Abandonment of your...inhibitions" said Morgen.

After ordering and devouring their Chocolate Sundaes the two young women agreed to walk the 4 blocks to Morgan's Townhouse Apartment.
Vicki was nervous and not too sure about her feelings toward Morgan, but she had a sense that Morgans company would be good for her at this time. (Next)

What am I doing? Thought Vikki…I’m going to a strange woman’s house for coffee after sitting in a coffee shop for about an hour and just have had ice cream. I don’t really want a coffee, why am I going?

Vikki thought this over and over in her head. She looked ahead at the back of Morgan’s beautiful red hair. God! She would have killed for hair like that. Morgan turned around slightly and saw Vikki staring at her at which point Morgan winked with a huge smile. Vikki smiled and winked back with a little embarrassment. She had been staring at the hair of just over 2 minutes. What was with her? There was something about Morgan that made you want to be around her. Vikki told herself she was just lonely she wanted some company…and now she thought about it, get back at Morgan for tickling her earlier. Yes that was it…its simple revenge (in a fun way).

She smiled to herself to and before she knew it they were outside the apartment...

Morgan took her keys out and paused in front of the door. She turned to look at Vikki, fixing her with a meaningful glance. "You sure you want to come in?"

Vikki shuffle nervously from one foot to the other, kicking the toe of her old school Onizukas against the sidewalk. Eventually she smiled and shrugged. "Sure, why not...I was jus trying to remember if I had something I had to do."

Morgan smiled and opened the door, allowing Vikki to follow. The redhead's boots rang with a sharp report on the granite flooring as she led the way to the elevator.

The two young women stood together in silence as the elevator climbed through the floors. Morgan grinned at Vikki and reached out one arm to give her a playful squeeze. "What's wrong with you?" She chuckled. "You look so nervous!"

The tension went out of Vikki's shoulders and she smiled back. "Sorry, it's been a weird day, that's all."

"Relax, I don't bite." Morgan said. Her arm slipped down and she gave Vikki's slender waist a quick pinch.

"Eep!" Vikki yelped and pulled away laughing.

The elevator pinged.

"C'mon, this is my floor. I'm at the end of the hall."

The two girls made their way down the hall pass about three doors either side with the fourth door belonging to Morgan. She turned around with her back to Vikki and reached into her bag to find the keys.

Now Vikki was not a natural tickler, her brothers had never been ticklish, on Vikki had gotten it from her mother. But on this occasion she found herself in a sadistic mood. Morgan had gotten away with far too much. As Morgan opened the door and before she could stop herself Vikki grabbed Morgan’s waist and started to tickle her. Morgan was unprepared and started laughing uncontrollably and folded to the floor with her keys in her hand right in the doorway.

Vikki found it the most invigorating thing being able to make someone squirm and laugh so much and was thoroughly enjoying it…so much that she didn’t notice that Morgan put her hand on Vikki’s knee and squeezed. The result was instant and Vikki feel inside onto the ground laughing. Suddenly released from her grip Morgan crawled completely inside and shut the door with her foot. Vikki’s legs were right there and Morgan jumped on them and started squeezing the kneecaps. Vikki was almost in tears pleading through her giggling laugher “I’m sorry”.

“To late for sorry now” laughed Morgan as she put Vikki’s foot in a lock and pulled one of her shoes off

“NOOOOOO…oh please don’t…I’m too ticklish there…please Ill do anythHAHAHAHAHA” but Morgan’s fingers were already running down the soles of Vikki’s feet. Morgan began to take the sock off and she could barley make out what Vikki was saying

“I…HAHA…MEAN IT; I’LL DO…HAHAHAHAHHA…ANYTHING” screamed Vikki as Morgan took the sock off. She positioned her fingers about an inch away from her exposed foot

“Anything?” said Morgan slyly with a huge grin…

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back