• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2008 Journal Part II (Semi-fictional)

hennesse

The next day dawned bright and early. I had gotten a good night’s sleep and was ready to go. Around noon I caught a ride with a group of people. We were the first ones to arrive at the place – a large warehouse-looking building in an industrial part of Philly.

Before we went in, several girls had arrived in another car. They were both cute and very ticklable (new word?). Li. was dressed in a harem girl outfit, very sheer, and smiling like the cat who had swallowed the canary.
Everyone else started showing up and we went inside. The place had many large rooms with space to set up the various bondage tables that others had brought. I was lucky be able to borrow some Velcro handcuffs that day. (Note to self- bring some next time.)

People were nervously chatting and looking around the place as it was filling up. Suddenly, Ma. of Viper Productions, grabbed Li. (of the harem outfit), put her on a bondage table, and started tying her to it. I pulled a chair right up next to them and watched their every move. I couldn’t believe I was this close to her as she was going to be tickled! She was calm at first but started to get nervous and giddy as Ma. finished tying her to the table. Suddenly he began - slowly at first, under her arms, while she screwed up her eyes and squirmed around. Everyone had gathered around and was watching intently. Then he started on the rest of her body in earnest. Everything was fair game. It was extremely intense and I was two feet away from her the entire time. What a rush! I ended up being lost in her own experience.

Li. and I had made a connection when she was on the table. It was clear she liked tickling, both as a ‘lee and a ‘ler. I hugged her for awhile after she was untied, and then we moved around separately, visiting different people. We made eye contact a little while later and headed to one of the private rooms.

I gently handcuffed her arms over her head to one of the bars. She was smiling the whole time. I secured her feet down below and sat down beside her. I just looked at her for awhile. She looked so attractive and vulnerable in that position, smiling the whole time. I brought my lips down to her underarms and began to blow lightly. She began squirming slightly and giggling a little. I brought my fingers up while I was still blowing and starting moving them all over her smooth area. She instantly sucked in her breath, her eyes went wide, and her body started twisting around. The velcro held secure and I moved down her sides. Back and forth, up her sides to her underarms and back down again – swirling my fingers as I went. Her breath was coming in gasps now. She was writhing on couch, totally absorbed in her feelings.

I moved to her bare stomach, stroking more firmly now. She was in another place, laughing non-stop with her eyes squeezed shut. I suddenly stopped and moved down to her feet. I brushed her soles with my fingertips, up and down, up and down. She sucked in her breath again and arched her back, going to an even farther place than she had been before.

Soon I slowed down, giving her little strokes over the rest of her body to bring her down gently. I untied her, wrapped her in my arms and we sat like that for five minutes. Her eyes were moist and I felt that we had made a bond that would last a long time.

I know this story is from last year but what a wonderful story my friend. Hope you got to meet her at NEST 2009 too.

TicklesFemales

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back