• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Snow Whites's Tale M/f

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster

Long ago, deep in the heart of the Mystical Forest,lies a young woman on a bed, arms tied over her head, her feet bare. She was wearing a simple peasant dress with a laced top. She was guarded by a specter called the Guardian.

The woman was Snow White and she laid fixed in a trace placed on her by an evil woman, fueled by jealousy and anger that Snow White was who all th e men wanted to be with and not this evil woman. The evil woman was The Temptress. So evil was her heart that she devised a special spell on Snow White. The spell could only be broken by a prince with very special skills.

The Temptress was fascinated by tickling and knew that Snow White was ticklish. One day, when the Temptress knew that Snow White's guardian was not with her, the Temptress took a potion to her and proposed that they share a meal together. As the two women ate the food brought by the Temptress, she took out a bottle from the basket and poured a glass for Snow White.

The two women were sitting close together. The Temptress slid her hand near Snow White's ribs and "accidental" ran her nails down Snow White's side. Snow White giggled as she pulled away from the Temptress. Delighted at her reaction, the Temptress laughed. "Are you ticklish there my dear?"

Snow White laughed and replied,"Oh yes.. very ticklish , mostly on my upper most body!" The Temptress gave her the glass of potion, telling her it was a rare drink from a distant land and watched as Snow White drank it down.

It wasn't long before Snow White fell into the trace. The Temptress knew the Guardian would be back soon, sh she fixed Snow White on the bed and said the words to her spell. Then she waited in the shadows for the Guardian to come back.

When he did come back, he saw Snow White tied to the bed, bodice of her dress slightly unlaced. He looked around franticly to see if an intruder was still there. The Temptress pointed her long, bony finger at him and paralyzed him long enough to whisper in his ear, "Snow White is in a trance. The trance can only be broken by a princely man who is skilled at tickling. I have also made her unbearably ticklish as part of the spell. Oh yes.. the prince must also be ticklish as you must test him before he tickles Snow White...!"

The Temptress laughed as she released the Guardian from his trace and left quietly to enjoy her reign of supposed popularity.

Many years passed as Snow White lay in her trance, undisturbed by the many attempts to waken her by tickling. Being ticklish himself, even the Guardian tried tickling Snow White, but couldn't break the spell.

Tired and weary of his task and missing being tickled by Snow White, the Guardian sat, ever watchful near Snow White's side, waiting for the time when a ticklish prince would come and break the spell.

When the Guardian was about to give up all hope, a handsome young man came to the Guardian and asked if he could stay there the night as a Storm was brewing. The man introduced himself as Prince Rinaldi. The Guardian took to Rinaldi immediately and began talking to him as the two cooked dinner.
After they ate, The guardian began a playful game with the prince. He whispered in Rinaldi's ear, "Are to ticklish?" Rinaldi laughed, "Yes.. I am very ticklish! Are you Old man?" With that , Rinaldi ran his finger's along the Guardian's ribs, making him giggle. Rinaldi laughed,"How ticklish you are! Delightful!" the Guardian smiled back, "Now it's my turn!" The Guardian slide behind Rinaldi and begin tickling his lower sides. Rinaldi began wriggling around and giggling loudly."Stop! I'm too ticklish there!" The Guardian kept tickling Rinaldi till he was sure he was the right one for the task ahead.

Rinaldi became breathless as the Guardian kept tickling him. Then he stopped and let Rinaldi catch his breath. "You are a very good at tickling Old Man!, but not as good as I!!!" The Guardian smiled. "I hope you are as good s you say as I have a task for you!" He told Rinaldi of Snow White's plight and took him to her.

Rinaldi aldi was captivated by her beauty and smiled as he unlaced her bodice and exposed her from breasts ,tummy and underarms. He slid the top of her dress down to her belly button and took out a goose feather. He slowly stroked Snow White's tummy up and down then across the tummy. After a few feather strokes, Rinaldi saw Snow Whites tummy spasm under the touch of the feather. He took his fingertips and began tickling form her waist, along the ridges of her ribs to just under her armpits. Snow White's body began to wriggle as he kept tickling her ribs and sides. Her bottom lip quivered slightly. Rinaldi took the goose feather and began tickling just under her firm , ticklish breasts. Then he drew the feather along the sides of each breast. Snow White's body began wiggling more and more with each feather stroke.
Soon her lips quivered more and more till she began to giggle softly.

Then Rinaldi began tickling down her breasts from the top to her ticklish nipples with the feather. Soon Snow White's giggles got louder as she began waking up from her trace. Her body was thrashing back and forth as Rinaldi began tickling her nipples With the feather tip. So ticklish were her breasts and nipples that she opened her eyes and laughed and wiggled as hard as she could .

The Guardian was delighted and untied her wrists. Rinaldi kissed her soft lips as he let the feather fall from his hand. Snow White slid her hands inside his tunic and began tickling him. Rinaldi giggled as she tickled his ribs playfully.He fell back as she rose from her bed and tickled his belly button with the feather.

While the two tickled each other, the Temptress felt her power drain. Soon she was too weak to move . Snow White's Guardian appeared in her room. She looked at him , but could say nothing.

He smiled as he slipped off her clothing and tied her spread eagled on the bed."The spell has been broken and Snow white has married Prince Rinaldi. Now it's time to see how ticklish you are Temptress! And since Snow White no longer needs a guardian, I have come because you need a tickler! So Temptress... How ticklish are you?!!!!" taunted the Guardian

So ends the ticklihs fairy tale of Snow White!

nice

nice job...little advice though...if you say in the story "her feet bare" one would expect some feet tickling...all in all you turned a childrens story into a very dirty thing:firedevil...and i salute you for it...lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back