• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Joy of Roommates part 2 (f/m)

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
To use milagros's saying. This is an fictional adult F/m story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

As always I look forward to comments.

Maria grins ear to ear as she circles my thrashing body as I withstand a seemingly endless ticklish onslaught from her dear friend Chloe. While cackling and unable to speak I hear her snicker “why I think you have found a really good place to tickle, he definitely sounds like it is so unbearable of a spot.” Chloe’s fingers wiggle, dig, and probe all over my upper body, as I am unable to stop her she looks up and says, “You, know we lucked out finding such an adorably ticklish boy for a roommate. If I am not mistaken he is enjoying seeing my bare breasts” grinding her ass on the growing bulge in my pants as well as jiggling her luscious breasts “though I think I am enjoying playing with this bare tummy so much more.” AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAAAHHAAHAHSTTTTTOOPPP HEHAHHEHE AHAHAAHHAHAA THAT HEHAHAHEHAAHAHEHAHHHAHAA TICKLESSSSHEHAHAHAAAAA. Letting out a sensual laugh, she says, “one thing is for sure I am more than willing to let him take my place as designated ticklee, you have gotten to good at finding all my worst spots over the years, and besides your fingers are just too tickly. Which I believe our young housemate is finding out first hand. So Chloe what would you like me to make for dinner.” Biting her lip she smiles and says, “Probably anything that will take a while to make; I am tempted to say hours but I really doubt he could survive that…so your homemade lasagna usually takes a little over an hour and is really quite tasty. If I take it somewhat easy on him he should last that long.” Maria looks at me thrashing on the floor laughing hysterically before saying, “OK, that sounds fine but, do try to take it easy on him I am sure he was just being playful when he tickled you and besides he is such a sweetheart.” Chloe looked back and said “Okay I will try” slowing her pace a little just long enough for Maria to get to the kitchen then resumed tickling at a vigorous pace, apparently not wanting to show mercy with a new tickle toy to play with. With her tickling all over my upper body, I can’t even get the words out to beg her to stop or that I am sorry. After at least 10 minutes of non-stop tickling, she decided either I needed a break or more likely heard Maria come into the room because she paused her relentless assault. Instead, she reached down and pulled my shorts and underwear down a few inches in front and behind slide them all the way off leaving my bare ass exposed. Rolling me over so I am laying face down she begins lightly scribbling her nails around my waist and bare ass. Tickling just hard enough to keep me giggling and squirming but light enough to allow me to regain my strength a bit. Looking over my shoulder through water filled eyes I see Maria smiling evilly obviously enjoying seeing me squirming helplessly on the floor and she continued watching me giggling for a bit before disappearing into the kitchen to continue working on dinner. Confirming my suspicions the second Maria was out of earshot Chloe dug into my sides clawing and wiggling her fingers with much glee. HEHAHAHAHHAHEHEHAHEHH AHEHHAEHHAHHEHAHHAHHAHHAHHHEHEHAHHAHAHHAHAHHEHEHEH HEHAHHEHEHHEHEAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAAAAHAHAAAAA HEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAAHHAAAA.
My hysterical laughing and thrashing on the floor seemed unending, and I believe if it was up to Chloe it would be, since she seemed to relish my helpless predicament. My second break if you can call it that happened after about 20 minutes when Maria came by to check how I was doing. Ignoring the fact that my shorts and underwear had slide down during my struggling she rolls me face up and straddles me wiggling her ass on my privates she grabs my arms holding them above my head. Leaning forward she lets her hair trail all over my face and neck which drives me crazy hitting a lot of places you wouldn’t think would be ticklish like ears, cheeks, eyelids, and neck. Unfortunately, Maria didn’t stay long enough to see that I was being tickled out of my mind only able to see me wiggling and giggling. With her out of the room, once I regained enough strength not to pass out right away from tickling Chloe resumed her tickle torturing pace. While hysterically laughing and failing to block the tickles I look at her through water filled eyes, even though I was enjoying this a little seeing the look of joy and contentment in her smile would have made be want to let her tickle me even if I absolutely hated being tickled.

After what seemed like forever being tickled by extremely skilled wiggling fingers, Chloe was so into tickling me, she didn’t see Maria enter the room, and so she was final able to see that I was being tickled out of my mind. Her voice took a slight harsh tone of disapproval when she said, “Chloe I think he has learn his lesson already…besides dinner will be ready shortly.” Chloe looks back and pouts a bit before reluctantly saying “Oh okay I’ll stop” getting off me she pulls her shirt back over her breasts and buttons it up enough to just barely contain them. Laying half naked on the floor gasping for breath, I see them both walk of toward the kitchen and it might have been lack of oxygen but I could have sworn that I saw Maria reach over and give Chloe’s ass a good long squeeze. Sprawled out I get enough energy to stand up, pulling my shorts and underwear back up and throwing my shirt back on as I slowly make my way to the kitchen I hear them talking and giggling. Looking at the table I see two places set on one side and one on the other, so I sit on the side with only one plate. Chloe sits too the right side as Maria set the food in the middle of the table and sit down as well. While waiting for the food to cool a bit I see Maria give Chloe the evil eye. Making a funny face, she sticks out her tongue playfully then turns to me and sounding sincere says, “I am sorry if I went a bit too hard on you, I know you didn’t mean any harm. It is just I am a bit sensitive about being tickled, been that way for a while ever since I dated that one asshole.” Looking at her, I smile and say, “its ok, I mean it wasn’t all bad even a little fun if you can believe it.” Feeling curious, I decide to ask, “Though what happened with the asshole you dated?” Taking a deep breath she says, “Well, for once I thought I would try being upfront about my fear of being tickled since sooner or latter most people find out I am deathly ticklish. However, I guess it was too much to ask that a guy could respect the dread I feel about being tickled. Well as soon as we got back to my place he pinned me to the couch and tickled the shit out of me, it was so awful that I don’t even know how long he tickled me. After he stopped the look of hate on my face, had actually made him get his things and make a quick exit. Though in a weird way, he actually did me a favor, because I finally had the courage to show my true feelings for you my dear.” As she said this, she turned to Maria and they gave each other a brief passionate kiss. Sitting there, I was completely stunned not able to believe what I was seeing; the expression you could knock me over with a feather would be fairly accurate. Looking over at me seeing my jaw dropped nearly resting on the table they burst out laughing, Maria smirks and says, “I take it you didn’t have any idea we were a couple, lol.” Still a bit shocked it take a few tries before I can say, “ummm no, I had no clue.” Smiling Chloe looks at me seductively and says, “Really, that fact that we had been living together for so long wasn’t a tip off?” all I do in response is shrug. “Well anyways, while we both have dated guys from time to time, we have found that we are more compatible with each other.” Nodding I smile and say, “It sounds completely reasonable to me.” Snickering the laugh both saying “I’ll bet.” Looking at them a bit puzzled, I ask Chloe, “If you are together then why were you looking for different places, were you having problems?” During a brief pause Chloe pondered the question before finally she responded, “Well, no not exactly. We both decided that it wouldn’t hurt to spend some time apart since we had been getting on each others nerves, though it wasn’t anything major. ” I respond “Oh, well that’s good that is wasn’t any major conflict, it’s normal for people to get on each other’s nerves once in a while. Sometimes a little space helps you gain perspective on what’s going on in a relationship.”

Chloe burst out laughing “Why, thank you so much Dr. Phil for your excellent advice.” I laugh a bit as well, “Ok, I agree it is a bit cliché but it’s true.” After we all laugh a bit we begin eating the lasagna and having worked up a hearty appetite from being tickled nearly to death I finish eating before either of them is half done lol. Still, making small talk with each of them enjoying their company Chloe sees me finish. She giggles a bit saying with a wink “Say, how about you put your feet on my lap and relax a bit while we talk.” Giggling as well Maria says that a great idea before I can reply and move closer to Chloe so I can put a foot on each of their laps. I shrug saying “sure sounds fine by me” as I place one foot one each or theirs laps. After about a minute they look at each other and smirk as both of their free hands go under the table. Knowing full well what is coming next I do my best not to blush, since the way they sweetly smile is making me extremely turned on. Giggles nervously as I feel both there delicate hands grab my feet and setting them halfway down their inner thighs, then they both cross their legs trapping my soles. Maria smiles as she says, “Aw cutie you’re laughing already, we haven’t even touched you hehehe. Honey could you do us a favor and settle a disagreement for us… which of us is the better tickler. As an objective 3rd party you can settle this once and for all” she says with a mischievous and evil giggle. Sensing that this is a very dangerous question to answer since if I side with one the other would be more eager than ever to prove me wrong, and that they are the better tickler. I decide to be diplomatic saying, “Ummm I’d have to say that in tickling skill you are both equal.” As soon as I say this I feel Maria’s fingers teasing my soft arch as she says, “Sweetie, I am not letting you off the hook by pushing on the question, choose one of us.” HEhahaAHhhhAHhhaAHhhA ekkk HEhhaahHAhhaA it’s too close to call HhahhhAhhhahHAA you are both very evil ticklers! In unison they both say awe thank you, but that’s not an acceptable answer. Each of them starts attacking one foot in earnest causing me to cackle and squirm around in the chair like mad. HHEHahaHAHHAhhaHAHHAHhahhaHHHAHAHAHAHAA STOP PLEASE HEHHEHAHHAhhaAHhahAHAHHAhhahAHAHAHHHAHAHHhH AHHEHHAHHAHHEHEHHAHHAHAHHEHHAHAH HONESTLY I DON’T KNOW HEHHAHAHHAHAHAAA. They both have a look of determination that say there is no way in hell I want to say one is better… though at the same time that they won’t stop until I do. Laughing my ass off I try desperately to think of a middle ground they might accept as I realize there is no way I can pull my feet free from the vise like grip their thighs have on them. HHEHhahHAHHAHAHHahhAHAHAHAHHAhahHAHAHAh HAHAHAHHEHEHAHHAHHAHAHAHA NO MORE PLEASE HAVE MERCY HEHhAHAHHHEHEHHAHhhahAHHAHAHAHHahHAHAHAHAHAAHHHHA AHHAHHHHEHEHEHEHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH STOP IT!!!!!!!!!! They continue tormenting my wriggling flexing soles and toes without as much as acknowledging my pleading and begging. Whether subconsciously this was a desire of mine or it was the clarity of being tickled about into passing out I finally thought of something that might please them both as an answer. HHAHahAHAhhAHAHhahAHH HEHHAHAHAHA OK OK gasps as they stop to let me speak… I haven’t been tickled by either of you enough to make a correct assessment gasps. They smile and wiggle their fingers in the air menacingly so I quick add, but I’d be happy to make a decision once I have more experience to base my decision on…? With an expression that looks like they are considering it, I also add there is no need to rush to a decision as I believe we’ll be roommates for a long time :) . Hmm sounds logical to us, so as they finish eating I alternate giving them both a nice long foot rub. Which I continue to do as I lay down in between them facing the footboard of the bed watching TV. After what seemed like an eternity of caressing the sexy soles on both sides of me, we fall asleep snuggling next to each other.

Fine episode, I liked the descriptions of him being tickled out of his mind. :D

awww is there another part?? please say yes ^-^

Great to see a sequal to the first one of these, which was also excellent. :)

Excellent story, missed this part first time around. I also like the long hair in face touch.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back