• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Clinic of Last Resort Part 6 F/M

Smiling Ivy

I apologize again for the long absence. I don't have as much free time as I used to. Thank you to everyone who has read my stories and posted. Here is another chapter in the rehabilitation of Kevin.

For those who have never read any of the previous parts, Kevin is extremely ticklish and cannot stand to be touched - not even to make love to his wife! He and his spouse went to see an unusual doctor who prescribed an unorthodox approach to his problem. When we last left Kevin, he had been abducted from a diner after refusing to go home for a "therapy session" with his wife.

The rest of the story contains extreme non-con tickling, sexual situations and bondage. If you are not 18+ years old or are not into these types of stories, don't go any further. :)

For everyone else, thank you so much and enjoy!

Part Six

Kevin woke up with a bright light shining directly in his eyes. From the antiseptic smell, he knew he was in a medical facility and he was bound to some sort of examination table. Had he been a woman, Kevin would have known he was tied to a chair for gynecological exams. Judging by the slight draft sending goose bumps over his entire body, Kevin was completely naked!

His ankles and knees were secured to the metal stirrups and spread wider than his hips. His arms were pulled tightly up over his head. His torso was also strapped down securely. He discovered exactly how limited his movement was after a few minutes of sincere struggling. There was no escape.

“Good morning, Sunshine,” said a sexy, female voice from beyond the rim of light in Kevin’s eyes.

Kevin twisted his neck to get a glimpse of the person attached to the voice but could see nothing. Other than the blinding light in his eyes, the room was completely dark.

“You had a lot of people worried about you, Mr. Kinsey – may I call you Kevin? Ellie was beside herself thinking something bad had happened to you, Kevin. What do you have to say for yourself?”

“Who are you?” Kevin asked trying to sound more powerful than he felt, “Where am I?”

“Those are fair questions, Kevin and I will answer them. However, I asked you a question first and answering a question with a question is rude. I get the feeling that you don’t understand your current circumstances. Let me enlighten you.”

Suddenly, the bright light went out. Kevin saw spots in front of his eyes; otherwise, the room was completely black. In the darkness, he felt someone approach him. His senses were on red alert and his body was one clenched muscle.

“You. Are. A. Very. Bad. Boy,” said the sexy voice pausing and enunciating each word precisely.

With each word a finger poked itself into Kevin’s outstretched armpit causing him to jump each time.

“AHHHHHH, hahahahaha, AHHHHHH, hahahaa,” Kevin squealed, “Oh stop, pleeeeeez, PLEEEEEEEEZ, ahhhhhhhhhh, hahahahahaha, STAHHHHHHHHHHP!”

For what seemed an eternity but was only a minute, fingernails scraped and scribbled more intensely. Kevin howled and bucked against his restraints. He couldn’t see anything in the darkness. There was nothing to focus on but the tickling sensations assaulting his nervous system.

“Are you going to be more polite in the future?” asked the sexy voice finally.

“OH GOD YES,” he screamed, “Just please, ohGod, hahahahahaha, just pleeeeeeez STAHHHHHP!”

Kevin continued twitching even after the tickling stopped. He giggled and squirmed in his restraints. He was scared and nervous. His anxiety made him more ticklish than ever. It drove him crazy that he couldn’t see his captor. He wanted to calm himself to assess his situation rationally but he was in fight or flight mode. All he could do was react to his circumstances – and that reaction was to laugh like a madman.

“Mmmmmmm, so glad to hear that you want to cooperate, Kevin,” purred the voice, “That will make my job a lot easier. Maybe not as fun…but easier.”

Kevin wanted to ask so many questions but he was too afraid. He just trembled and awaited his fate.

“Do you like games, Kevin?”

He didn’t know how to answer the question. He was very sure that he wasn’t going to like any games that this woman would come up with but he didn’t want to antagonize her by saying “no.” A fingernail began to trace light circles in his armpit.

“Kevin,” said the voice in a teasingly sing-song tone, “What did I say about being rude? Answer the question. Do you like games?”

“YES!” cried Kevin trying everything he could to escape the teasing fingernail.

“Good!” said the voice, “I’m going to ask you some more questions. If I like your questions, you will be rewarded. If I don’t, you will be punished. Let’s get started. Do you know where you are, Kevin?”

“Um, not for sure,” said Kevin nervously, “Maybe at Dr. Mallory’s clinic?”

“Very good, Kevin!” said the voice, “See? That wasn’t so bad.”

Kevin felt something wet and cold slide across his left nipple. Then he heard a buzzing sound.

“Oh GOD!” Kevin thought as a small vibrator was held against his nipple.

It felt good – too good. The effect was immediate. Chills danced up and down his skin. His cock fought against the confines of the chastity device. Lust overcame ever other emotion in Kevin’s heart. The fear and anxiety were pushed to the side. His testicles felt like they would explode but somehow he didn’t care. The vibrating against his nipple sent him out of his mind in ecstasy. After weeks of deprivation, Kevin’s body greedily surrendered to the slightest sexual stimulation.

Suddenly, the vibrations stopped.

“I’m soooo glad that you like your reward, Kevin. Maybe you’ll even get more.”

Kevin wasn’t sure that he could handle any more rewards. The sexual teasing was excruciating. If only the woman behind the sexy voice would unlock the chastity belt! Maybe if he answered all of her questions she would give him some relief. It had been two weeks of non-stop frustration and Kevin was going insane from lust. He clung to the hope that this woman would take pity on him.

“Kevin,” continued the voice, “Do you know why you are here?”

Kevin’s mind raced trying to figure out what answer she was looking for.

“Because I didn’t go home and Ellie called you worried?” answered Kevin praying it was the right answer.

“Well, that’s part of it,” said the voice, “But why did we bring you here and not home, Kevin?”

He tried to think. He was disoriented because of the darkness and the physical over-stimulation. Why wasn’t he home? What was he missing? And then it hit him. He had missed one of Dr. Mallory’s therapy sessions. She had been very firm that her program had to be followed to the letter.

“I missed my therapy session with Ellie,” said Kevin quietly.

“WRONG!” cried the voice, “You didn’t MISS your therapy session! You didn’t go home so you could AVOID your therapy session. You need to take responsibility for your actions like a man, Kevin. Or are you just a bad little boy who wants to be punished? I think that must be it.”

“NO!” shouted Kevin, “Please, please, I admit it. It was my fault. I had a really bad day and I thought I couldn’t handle any more stress. It was a mistake and I am so sorry. Please just let me go home.”

“I’m sorry but that is impossible. Ellie is probably asleep by now and you still have a therapy session to complete, young man. So you aren’t going anywhere until I say you can and believe me, you’re going to wish you just went home.”

Suddenly fingernails began slowly scratching up and down Kevin’s right sole. If it hadn’t been so torturous, it might have been sensual. The nails dragged languorously across his incredibly sensitive skin. Kevin’s breathing was labored. The nails never picked up speed, never changed rhythm. It was maddening! He couldn’t do anything to stop it.

“Please, PLEASE, ssssstop. I can’t take it. It is too much. You have to stop!” Kevin whined.

“Hmmmm,” said the sexy voice, “I guess you didn’t get that question entirely wrong, did you? You deserve a little reward, huh?”

The nails never stopped tickling his feet for a second but Kevin heard the humming of the vibrator start up again. This time the plastic was put up to the perineum, the sensitive area just under Kevin’s testicles. He jumped in his skin and started laughing hysterically.

“GAHHHH, hoo hoo hoo, hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha, EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

It tickled so much! But it also felt good - better and more intense than his nipples. Kevin was lost in a hurricane of conflicting sensations. Part of him never wanted the vibrations to stop. He was on the edge of an orgasm that was never going to happen. He screamed in laughter and frustration.

When the vibrations subsided, Kevin collapsed in exhaustion against the examination table. His muscles contracted involuntarily in spasms. Sweat poured out from his skin.
His heartbeat roared in his ears.

Suddenly, the light was turned back on but not as brightly as before. A beautiful woman came into his field of vision. She had green, almond-shaped eyes and thick, dark hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. She wore a white lab coat that seemed to be tailored to every curve of her body. Being terribly intimidated by powerful, beautiful women, Kevin wished he had never seen the face of the sexy voice.

“Now that we have gotten the preliminaries out of the way, I thought I would answer your first question. I am Martine and I work with Dr. Mallory. She thought that this would be a good opportunity for us to get acquainted. Depending on how the rest of your therapy goes, you may be seeing quite a lot of me.”

Kevin had no idea what that meant but he was too scared to interrupt Martine. He filed this new information to ponder later.

Martine continued.

“I have worked with Dr. Mallory for years and there has never been a patient we couldn’t help. You are here because you messed up, Kevin. But I will let you in on a little secret – you have done very well so far and Dr. Mallory is extraordinarily pleased with your progress. If she wasn’t, tonight’s little make-up session would have been much worse, believe me.”

Kevin felt overcome with emotion over Martine’s kind words. He had an overwhelming desire to please this woman in every way he could. He wanted to justify Dr. Mallory’s positive opinion of him.

“That is not to say that tonight’s session will be easy, Kevin,” said Martine, “I have to push your personal limits so that you are ready for next week’s routine. As I said, you have exceeded Dr. Mallory’s expectations for adhering to the therapy so far. How you perform in next week’s therapy will determine whether or not you need to come and stay at the clinic as a patient for a few weeks.”

Kevin’s mind raced. He might not have to go back to the clinic again at all? Suddenly, he was ready to do whatever was necessary to make that happen. He thought that he could take anything this week if it would cut his torment down by weeks! He dared to allow a seed of hope to bloom in his heart.

“Ellie has faithfully kept a journal of your progress, Kevin. Did you know that?” asked Martine.

Kevin blushed furiously and shook his head.

Martine poked Kevin’s ribs causing him to yelp.

“I’m sorry,” she said sternly, “I didn’t hear you.”

“No, I didn’t know that Ellie kept a journal,” said Kevin sheepishly.

“It is has been noted that your sexual arousal has been getting stronger and lasting longer each day that you’ve been in the chastity device. Is that true?”

“Yes,” said Kevin.

“But, intense tickling reduces the sexual arousal for you. Is that also true?”

“It used to,” said Kevin miserably, “But it barely works anymore. It is getting so that nothing makes the aching go away!”

“But that is good!” said Martine, “Don’t you see? Your sexual arousal must dominate all other sensations so that you can make love to your wife. Isn’t that what you want?”

“But I am there already!” Kevin wailed desperately, “If you would just take off this damned chastity device, I could make love to Ellie tonight!”

“Kevin, I understand your frustration. I really do. And, I know that you THINK that you could perform sexually with Ellie right now. But the reality is that you are not ready yet. If we were to let you out of the chastity device right now you might be able to make love to your wife – once. But the minute the sexual tension was relieved you would go right back to being unbearably ticklish and untouchable. All of your suffering will have been for nothing. Is that what you want?”

“No,” said Kevin, “But…”

Martine waited patiently for Kevin to continue.

“It is so hard!” cried Kevin, choking back tears.

Martine put her hand on his head and stroked his hair. This one act of kindness broke the dam holding back Kevin’s frustration and he cried like a child. His heaving sobs lasted for several minutes. When they finally subsided, Kevin found that he felt better.

“I know that you needed that release, Kevin,” said Martine, sympathetically; “There is no shame in it. Are you ready to continue?”

Kevin let out a shuddering breath and nodded.

“This next exercise is going to be the hardest thing you’ve had to endure yet. But I want you to know that I believe in you, Kevin. I know you can do this.”

Kevin’s psyche was open and vulnerable. The physical and emotional extremes left his exhausted and without any defenses. He wanted to justify Martine’s confidence in him. The idea of failing her made his stomach roil.

From the corner of his eye he saw Martine put on a rubber glove. She then squirted quite a bit of lubrication onto her fingers. Kevin’s eyes went wide. Oh God, no!

“Kevin, I need to examine a rather sensitive area and I need you to relax for me. Can you do that?”

Kevin’s mind screamed NO!!! But he nodded yes anyway.

“Just keep breathing deeply and don’t tense your body. It will go better for you if you can stay relaxed,” said Martine.

Kevin had no idea how to relax his body knowing that her latex clad fingers would soon be violating him in the most humiliating way possible. The minute he felt the cold lube on his anus, he shut himself up tighter than a bank vault.

“I ca-can’t!” he whined.

“You have to try for me, Kevin. Just don’t fight me.”

Martine’s fingers slowly pressed against Kevin’s anus in a small circle. He hated to admit it but it was starting to feel good. She made no move to probe further inside him. She merely continued to tease him knowing full well that his weeks of sexual deprivation would be his undoing. Gradually, Kevin relaxed and gave into the pleasurable sensations.

Martine’s patience was rewarded. In minutes, she was able to slip a finger deep inside Kevin, who blushed furiously but no longer fought against her. Her finger moved inside him as if it were searching for something. Kevin was aware of even the slightest movements inside him. At times, it was mildly pleasurable; other times, it was uncomfortable. He couldn’t imagine was she was looking for.

That is, until she found it.

Martine knew when she had found the right spot when Kevin began moaning. Kevin could hardly believe what he was feeling. It felt as though Martine were stroking the head of his penis! He was beyond shame and embarrassment. He groaned and begged for more.

“Please don’t stop. Oh God, I’m begging you. Please, oh, please. Don’t stop!” Kevin cried.

Of course, Martine immediately withdrew her fingers. She took off the old latex glove and replaced it with a fresh one.

“That was a very encouraging response, Kevin,” she said cheerfully, “You might actually like what is coming next.”

Kevin’s head was swimming. He barely registered her words. He could not, however, fail to see that Martine was spreading lube on something unfamiliar to Kevin. Given his sheltered existence, how could he possibly be expected to recognize a vibrating butt plug?

It wasn’t hard for Kevin to figure out where it was going though!

Kevin started to struggle like a wild animal. Fear overtook his brain.

“Please, no. You can’t! You can’t do this to me. I won’t let you!!”

“Tsk, tsk,” replied Martine, “I am going to give you one chance to behave. You can relax and let me complete the procedure now or face the consequences.”

“What are the consequences?” Kevin asked still clenched.

“Oh, no,” said Martine, chuckling, “A girl has to have a little fun. You have 30 seconds to decide or you get the consequences by default.”
Martine hummed the Final Jeopardy theme song while playfully poking Kevin in his sensitive belly. Before he knew it, she was demanding his answer.

“Tell me that you are going to be a good boy and let me do the procedure right now or face the unknown.”

Kevin began openly weeping.

“I ca-can’t! You can’t ask me to do this,” he wailed.

“I can and I did. And I believe I have my answer.”

I'd feared for your permanent absence, and this is much better later than never. This is so wonderful, SmilingIvy.

smiling you are my inspiration for femdom tickling.... i jsut got through with my first f/m and the only reason that i wrote it is because of clinic 4. this is so intimate, so detailed, so expressive of male submission, so attentive to fear, and apprehension of powerful women and the desire to please them. it is really really good at expressing somethign that i as a male ler never really think about. great work, i am addicted to this series.

AHHH cliff hanger NOOOO part 7 please!!

Bump...

I feel so selfish but this is such a great series. I would love to see what happens more at the office with Carrie!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back