• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Evil Tickle Monster M/F

Helena

Level of Tangerine Feather
:redheart::redheart::redheart::redheart:
“I have an afternoon planned for you that will satisfy every tickle craving you have. I also have a few surprises. From this moment on, your body is mine. My bondage is custom made for your exact height. It is simple, but elegant. My cuffs will hold you securely no matter how you pull on them, or cry for me to stop.It will certainly help you surrender your body and mind. Prepare for the absolutely mind-blowing tickles I will give you.”

He blindfolded me in the hallway, and then spun me around a few times until I was a bit dizzy. His fingers began to poke and fondle my ribs. His fingers were long, and quite adequate for the task of probing me gently while I tried not to giggle. I couldn’t hold still though as seconds passed, and I attempted to wiggle away. He had long arms, and an unusually long reach, so I couldn’t escape his tickling hands. He began to find the places on my sides that really tickle me, and as I began to scream from his touches, he laughed sinisterly like an evil tickle monster with a plan. This seemed appropriate because that’s exactly what he was. A perverse, twisted, tickle freak who was just to my liking. There is nothing more delicious than a motivated tickler who wants to give me what I crave.

I couldn’t see him because of my blindfold, so predicting where his hands were going to go next was impossible. I wanted to remedy this problem by removing my blindfold, but all ten of his fingers gripped my ribs, and it startled me, causing involuntary screams and giggles. I was forced to keep the blindfold on, and focus my attention on the sensations he gave to me.

Oh, my goodness, I fought him. But, I truly needed him to give me tickles, and he did not disappoint. I began to giggle quite intensely from his torrid rib-molesting. I lost my breath from all this excitement, and my balance. Not being able to take off that blindfold made the sensations evil, and just when I thought I’d fall down, he wrapped his arms around me and locked his fingers onto the sides of my tummy. With my arms locked at my sides, my blindfolded eyes, and his tickle abuse, he guided me across the room while I had a fit of giggles with each agonizing step.

“The bed is directly in front of you. I’m going to stop tickling, but my grip on you will remain tight. Climb on to the bed when I do that. I have a surprise for you. If you promise to keep the blindfold on, this should be very easy.”

I couldn’t do what he asked. I just burst out laughing, and when I couldn’t comply with his wishes, he resumed tickling. This time it was more intense than before, and he managed to get up underneath my shirt to just make me giggle harder. He was giving the tickle treatment to my bare belly and sides. The sensations were amazing. I moaned. I cried. I tried to bite him. These actions seemed to spur him onward. When I began to screech as he hit some very ticklish spots, he knew he had to reposition me for better access to these areas: my naked sides, my arms, and the middle of my belly. Even though he had stopped for the moment, it took me a full minute to catch my breath, and when I did, I actually was a bit thirsty.

“Keep your blindfold on while I help you onto the bed, and I’ll get you some water, blushing one.” My face indeed felt hot. He guided me onto the bed and positioned me on my back.

I did not resist the way he moved me around on the bed. I wanted him to tickle me fiercely. We agreed to bondage, but having my cuffed arms up over my head made my heart race. The anticipation of a free for all upper body tickling suddenly aroused me quite a bit. I felt so vulnerable and exposed. I wanted his teasing, and tickling, and didn’t want him to ever stop.

Suddenly I felt my shirt being pulled all the way up to my bra line. Perhaps my bra was showing; I couldn’t tell, and didn’t care. However, the two ice cubes he put on my belly got my attention. He held them to my hot skin, let them melt a little, and then licked the dripping water. He nibbled me gently. The ice cooled me, and the water dripping onto my sides felt good. He had a glass of cold water with a straw that I drank while he helped me.

“This bare belly better prepare for an oily, messy tickle torture.” His hands began massaging the center of my belly making it slick with oil. He worked his way to my sides, and working until he had a slippery coating. “Kitchy, kitchy coooooooo, I’m going to get you!”

He sat on my upper thighs, and began to give me the worst tickle torture of my life. He used his long fingers to count my ribs, which were easy to find with my arms tied above my head. “One, two….;” This was in between surprise belly tickling which made me scream and cry for mercy. His fingers were flying everywhere: my belly button got special attention. He put his finger in it and then pushed down and made circles…first to the right…then to the left...right…left…and on and on it went. With his hands he kneaded my sides…first gently…then with a little more pressure. He gave me the full two-handed treatment on each side of my belly. I think he must have repeated this a million times on that bed.

He saved the worst tickling for last. He ran his oily, slick fingers up and down, and then side to side all over my lower belly and hips. I wish I had been able to resist screaming, and begging, and outrageous giggling when this happened. I’d like to report that the verbal teasing that he added to my torment didn’t drive me mad. But I would be inaccurately describing the experience.

I knew my orgasm was on it’s way when he said, “I wish I could describe how this makes me feel in more detail then I’m going to. You’re screaming, and your oiled belly, and your giggling, and your laughing and begging are making me never want to stop. So, I’m not going to.”

Last edited:
Fantastic. I love tickling girls' bellies, watching girls' bellies get tickled and reading about girls' bellies getting tickled. So yeah, I definitely liked your story.

The icecubes were a great touch. I hope you write more in the same vein.

jaba wonders........

hmmmmm........ :illogical

jaba wonders if that was the lucky ler who coaxed those delicious giggles from our TMF ticklish :2poke: princess for the Mystery Lovely :justlips: Lady Laugher Game? :idunno:

some lers have ALL the luck....... :rolleyes:

Fantastic. I love tickling girls' bellies, watching girls' bellies get tickled and reading about girls' bellies getting tickled. So yeah, I definitely liked your story.

The icecubes were a great touch. I hope you write more in the same vein.
:p:p:p:p:p
I thought the ice cubes added a bit of something. I liked the idea of mixing hot skin and cold sensation. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I would enjoy experimenting more with upper body tickling.
hmmmmm........ :illogical

jaba wonders if that was the lucky ler who coaxed those delicious giggles from our TMF ticklish :2poke: princess for the Mystery Lovely :justlips: Lady Laugher Game? :idunno:

some lers have ALL the luck....... :rolleyes:
:justlips:
Hi Jaba,
This piece of writing is based on a fantasy I was entertaining in my mind.
You have a very curious mind.

excellent

as a ler i am always so curious about the innerworkings of the lees mind. i am so glad that you took the time to give us such a wonderful gateway into your fantasies. your writing is very ELEGANT and very very honest. i can feel (almost, i am 100% real ler after all) exactly what you feel when you talk about the craving for more, the relishing of your helplessness, and the sensation of being tickled to the point of screaming. this is well written and wonderfully introspective. i really appreciate all of your writings because they are so MEANINGFUL. they really help us understand what is going on behid the beautiful eyes of the lovely ladies that we torment so. thank you so much for sharing this beautiful work with us.

as a ler i am always so curious about the innerworkings of the lees mind. i am so glad that you took the time to give us such a wonderful gateway into your fantasies. your writing is very ELEGANT and very very honest. i can feel (almost, i am 100% real ler after all) exactly what you feel when you talk about the craving for more, the relishing of your helplessness, and the sensation of being tickled to the point of screaming. this is well written and wonderfully introspective. i really appreciate all of your writings because they are so MEANINGFUL. they really help us understand what is going on behid the beautiful eyes of the lovely ladies that we torment so. thank you so much for sharing this beautiful work with us.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You say the kindest things. Thank you for your comments.

Wow Helena! I really enjoyed that!! AND - it was upper body! Something I haven't been that much into but Suikoden's slowly converting me and this story added to it. This was awesome.

I have a lot of favourite parts - I love that you tried to bite him! The ice cubes of course, and the ending left me wanting to read more.

So read it twice!

Very nice, Helena. Thank you for sharing.

Wow Helena! I really enjoyed that!! AND - it was upper body! Something I haven't been that much into but Suikoden's slowly converting me and this story added to it. This was awesome.

I have a lot of favourite parts - I love that you tried to bite him! The ice cubes of course, and the ending left me wanting to read more.

So read it twice!

Hi Marquis De Sade,
I don't usually write upper body tickling stories, so this was kind of a first for me. I was in a biting mood, and it was a mighty hot day. That is how those two elements came into play.

There's just more to like about you all the time, when not trying to avoid getting kicked or bitten. ;) Terrific stuff, please, do tell on...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back