• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New story up -- Gazooks and the College Cruise!

U.N.Owen

3rd Level Red Feather
Hello, all! My latest story, featuring Gazooks, the 100 armed tickle monster from the Raggedy Ann film, and fifty ticklish co-eds on a cruise is now up at my new Yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TickleMonsters

The story will appear here in time, but for now it is only on the group -- a reward for members (up to nearly 160! Thanks to all who've joined!).

There will be at least one sequel to this one, plus the sequels to the Tickle Worms and Pink Dragon that are in progress. Also available on the group is a never before seen Wizard of Oz story featuring Judy Garland's Dorothy.

Enjoy!

206 members!

Thanks, DC. I'm glad people are enjoying the new story.

Amazingly, the group is up to 206 members. I expected 25. Maybe 50. But 206, and still growing (slowly)! I'm psyched!

Thanks to everyone who's joined! New members welcome! There are two stories there (Gazooks and the College Cruise, and Dorothy in the Forest of the Tickle Trees) that have never appeared anywhere else! Come one, come all assuming you're interested...;)

254 members!

Thanks everyone who's joined! New stories are coming!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back