• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nomination Rules

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
Hello folks, it's time to start the nomination phase of the Golden Feathers!

The Rules:

The nomination phase of the Golden Feathers will run until the end of December. We will then enter the several month actual voting phase which will be between the five to seven (depending on category) leading vote receivers of the nomination phase.

During this nomination time, any registered user of the TMF may make one new nomination, or second another's nomination per voting category. In other words, each user can make ONE post per award forum. If a user posts to a forum more then once, only their first post will count, an all with later times will be deleted.

Specific formats and rules for nominations in each category will be found in those voting forums. Posts will need to follow these formats and rules. Ones that do not will be removed.

No posts other then nominations or support votes for a nomination will be allowed in the award forums. All others will be deleted.

I realize that there will be things that people want to discuss about nominations and such. The proper place to do it is in this general Golden feathers forum, where you are reading this very thread. So when you want to talk about votes, politic for a favorite, or whatever, put those thoughts in new threads here.

Some of you might wonder why I'm running the Feathers using the somewhat cumbersome forum/post method as opposed to the polls way it was done before. Two reasons.

1) I only want registered TMF members to be able to vote. And only registered members can post. The polls could be used by anyone, registered or not. Consider it a perk of being a registered member.

2) The first experimental Golden Feathers that was run, using the poll method suffered from massive vote stuffing. Some users logged on and off deleting their poll cookies between each visit and voted over and over. The results were badly bent by these folks. By using this method they cannot be. Someone might try to create a lot of accounts and vote, but if I suddenly see a huge spike in registrations and all the new folk vote for the same things, a quick ISP check will tip me pretty fast. I am going to work hard to make this a 'clean' election.

If anyone has a question about the rules or anything in any of the award forums, please feel free to ask me here.

Have fun!
Myriads

Last edited:
Author, author.

Yes, Myriads, I do have a question.

I think that there should be a category for best author of tickling stories (fiction), as I don't really have a particular story in mind, but do have a fav author.

Not really a question, eh? But you catch my drift...

Cheers. :D

Technically the Story award has also become an Author award. You can think of it either way. Nominate a Author and pick one story of theirs as an example.

I'll make a name change in the specific award forum.

Myriads

Myriads said:
Technically the Story award has also become an Author award. You can think of it either way. Nominate a Author and pick one story of theirs as an example.

I'll make a name change in the specific award forum.

Myriads
I don't find the change, where can I locate it?
I want to nominate my favorite Aurthor
Thanks

Guys - can I just remind people, that no talking is aloud during nominations.
I know wishing people a merry xmas and a good new year an stuff is good, but its still chatter. And Im sure there are topics open in the off topic section for that kind of thing.

Also posting without making a nomination is also frowned upon. that post has been deleted.

Just keeping you updated with the rules.. - only Staff can speak, and add text during a nomination

cheers
Kev

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back