• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Meeting of Two Members. (a semi-true m/f story)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
I'm meeting a member from here in a month, and i had a brilliant idea of posting a story of what we plan to do. so, in fact, it is a pre-non-fiction story, m/f with some f/m for cuteness sake. i hope you love this as much as i do, showed it the the girl i'm metting and she absolutely loves it, and i hope you do too.

The Meeting of Two Members

I couldn't believe she'd finally arrived. After over a month chatting in the forum and planning this weekend she was finally here. I ran out to her car, with my bags in tow. She got out and gave me a big hug, tickling my sides in the process, which caused me to drop my bags and giggle. We got into her Volvo and peeled out, heading to dinner at Bennigan's, a local restaurant with happy hour, many people, and Irish affair. "Your taller than I imagined." she commented. "Well, your prettier than I thought." I replied, causing her to blush and look down smiling. I lifted up her chin, and while the waitress was relaying our orders to the all too eager chef, i said. "Hey, I've got an idea, hon." I put my foot on her side of the bench, between her and the wall. She smiled, getting the idea, and did the same. We took off each other's foot ware, even past our socks. We took our time removing them, like unveiling a masterpiece. We both got wide eyed at the same time, like a pair of twins who did everything together. Looking at each other, we smiled, then started to gently tickle each other's foot. I started at her toes, wiggling my fingers lightly down her arches, with her getting the same idea on my helpless feet. We both tried to stifle our giggles, but to the other patrons, we were having a blast about nothing. The waitress came outta no where with our steak and cheese fries, even carting a refill our our strange brew of Coke and Sprite, which we both enjoyed. Acting on instinct, she covered up my foot with her purse, and I, her foot with my clean cloth napkin. Smiling, the waitress commented, "Having a good time, I see..." "Oh ya, we're hamming it up!" I replied, making us both laugh. We both ate while rubbing each other's foot with our free hand, making us giggle between bites. She wiggled her fingers between my toes, and I did the same. By the time the waitress came back to recieve our dessert order, there wasn't a spot we hadn't tickled or carressed on each other's foot. It was apart she just loved my foot as much as i loved her soft soles. Our dessert arrived, something to be proud of. "Strawberry Frankencake" I dubbed it. With triple strawberries, strawberry sauce on angel cake, with not a jot or tittle of whip cream to be found. We both ate merrily, and she had a good laugh we I kept getting strawberry sauce on the tip of my nose on accident. I payed the bill and we both left, tummies full, smiles on our cute faces. We got back to her hotel, a nice corner suite at the luxurious Hampton Inn. I helped her bring our stuff in, noticing how well she handled herself with the heavier luggage. We talked a bit more as she got ready to give me "A Pedicure to Remember" as she so daintily put it, evil grin on her cute face. I sat down like a good boy and propped my feet up as she began, with a huge smile on her face. I jumped and giggled as she used the pumice stone with tactical grace, "accidently" stroking a finger or two up my arches. After a long time of getting my soles baby smooth, and causing many giggles and yelps, she finished. She gave herself one next as we chatted with me, looking on in amazement at her wrinkly soft soles, and cute little toes. We she was finished, I surprised her by picking her up, hoistering her in my arms, one arm cradly her legs, the other supporting her back. I carried her to one of the double beds in the room, not letting her absolutely perfect feet touch anything. She was confused at first, but understood the gesture. "Oh prince, my prince, save thy soft soles from the ravages of the carpet. Let thee place this helpless damsel on a soft bed of feathers." she mocked as we both laughted. She confided in me that her dream was to be mummy wrapped in saran wrap, and we planned this for over a month. Fetching the saran wrap, i began wrapping her ankles, letting the ankles of her jeans puff out around her feet, as I wrapped her tightly up to her waist. She smiled with a glint in her eye as I gently scooted her tank like top up, fully exposing her soft, smooth tummy and sides. I wrapped her tight, avoiding her tummy and armpits, leaving them exposed. I wrapped her arms above her head tightly against the bed. Summoning on the rope, I tied her securly to the bed, and gently tied her toes back, attaching the rope to one around her knees. Completely helpless, only able to make a fist and shake her head, i teased her. "In a ticklish sitiuation, huh? No time for shits and giggles, pardoning my feathery French." I teased, causing her to blush madly. I went and knelt at her feet, as if to worship the soles of this godess. I started my sniffing her soles, getting the sweet aroma, then i started to lick them, from heel to toe. She let out a flurry of giggles, surprised, never having her soles licked before. I licked until I was quenched, listening to her musical giggles along the way as I moved to her toes and began to suck longingly. She started to beg for mercy, but I gave none, knowing she adored merciless tickling, I slicked my tongue between her toes, wrapping it around each one, tasting every morsel. Shaking her head back and forth, loving how her black hair bounced to the rythm, i used my fingers to wiggle between the toes, freshly lubricated with my hungering saliva. She busted out laughing, snorting cutely, unlike the the pigs do with the fart sound followed my an "eeeeep!" I raked all of my fingers across her arches, scribbling her heels too, causing her to snort with laughter ever so adorably. Taking a towel drying her baby smooth feet, I crack my knuckles and grab a couple of feathers, waving them menacingly at her feet. Eyes wide in fear, begging for sweet mercy, I considered it for a second then jumped to tickling her arches with the long stiff feathers. She almost screams, and laughs and snorts as I tickle the base of her toes, getting in between them too. I give her a break and let her breathe, as she begs for it to stop, never truly expecting a sliver of mercy. I alternate with the paint brush and electric toothbrush on her arches, keeping her skin guessing as to what is next, as she shakes her head back in forth, sweat caressing her brow, hands wiggling, doing the "magic fingers" dance. After assaulting her toes, sending her into silent laughter, I give her a break to catch her breath, kissing her soles and toes lovingly, and get my supplies and move to her waist and straddle her, looking lovingly into her eyes for a couple minutes, making her get nervous, never knowing when the tickling will begin. I make small talk as we wait, and when she goes off, breaking eye contact to describe an old memory she had, I dig all ten fingers into her tummy, making her scream. dancing my fingers across her tummy, while blowing lots of long raspberries in her bellybutton, she begins to wiggle slightly, like an out of control marionette. After five minutes, another break ensues and she describes how she's gonna tickle me back and I smile, knowingly. Working on her sides, I tickle each rib, teasing her, I ask what's wrong and even beg her to stop laughing, stating she doesn't have to impress me with her sweet innocent laughter. I begin stroking her bare exposed armpits with feathers sending into a giggle and snorting frenzy. I raise the bar by dancing my fingers in her hollows, making her curse at me, right before she goes into silent laughter. I laugh out loud at my victory, knowing she is truly broken, i give her a small break, letting her catch her break, but far from over. I go lower and knead her waist as she scream with laughter, begging for it all to stop, but I know she loves to be pushed past her limits. As my last stroke of tickles, I tickle vigorously her armpit with my right hand, licking her bellybutton and tickling her knees with my left, she goes ballistic. I stop and untie her, gently kissing and licking her feet as she regains control of herself. She lays there silently, staring into my eyes as I go get a fan, it's blades removed, but with feathers attached, and bring it to her and confess, "So I guess it's my turn to have a laugh or two, huh?" She just sits up and grins evily with her ever so cute face. "You have no idea." she replies.

sequel coming up ASAP.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back