• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for friends in MA

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

I am a 21 year old male that lives near the Boston area that is looking for someone who shares the *interest.* I do not care if it is a female who would like to do tickling or just another guy who is looking for a buddy to go out and find tickling with. I have not told my own friends yet about the *interest,* so I thought it would be kind of cool to have someone who knows what it is like to see the perfect tickle opportunity present itself knowing you can do nothing about it...:)

I will give you a little background on myself... Like I said, I am 21 year old. I am a full-time college student and I also work full-time, as well. I'm just your typical, guy next door... I live in an upper-middle class suburb of Boston. Oh, and did I mention that I'm a reallyc ool guy?;) j/k Well, hook me up if you wanna chat!

Last edited:
40yo guy just south of Boston....

Just wanted to say hello. I've been into tickling for a while now and had a great weekend with a ticklefriend (female) about two years ago or so.....hopefully I will see her at a gathering in Albany in May! I'd be happy to chat, email, talk with you if you like. I'm looking for women in the area who have interests in tickling and feet. I have an MSN community called Boston By Foot that has met with limited responses.....alot of people sign in but don't communicate/leave messages.......

Let me know if you want to share thoughts, ideas, etc,.......

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back