• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Round Road Completions, Redux Home Beginnings, And, Lack Of Progress

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, going only four and five on the trip. They won two out of three in Washington, before losing two out of three, in both Philadelphia, and Cincinatti. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams they had opened the season with.

While Mitch was away on the trip, the cold war with Naomi continued. It appeared that the couple was just in a holding pattern, not leaning one way, or the other. It seemed as though even though they weren't dealing with their problems, that they also didnt want to do anything that would make them break, and lead to a permanent estrangement. Clearly, there were very difficult issues for Mitch and Naomi to deal with, and they were not going to be easily solved, if they could be solved at all. When Mitch arrived home, on Sunday night, he slept in the guest room, having nothing to say to Naomi, and with her having nothing to say to him.

On Monday night, the Good Guys opened their nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against the Mets. Gil Bellows opposed the Mets Johan Santana. Gil allowed four solo home runs, and Santana shut the Good Guys out, in a 4-0 Mets win. Things didnt get any better the next night, as Charlize Theron gave up a two run first inning homer, and the offense could not get untracked, scoring only one run, in a 2-1 Met victory. Neve Campbell got hammered on Wednesday night, giving up five first inning runs, and getting little run support, in a 5-2 Mets triumph, that completed the sweep of the three game series for the visiting team.

Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling, having little to say to each other, and somewhat exasperated. "I dont know what to say to you guys. You're not sleeping together, you're not talking. It just seems to be in this holding pattern.. It seems not to go one way, or the other. It seems to me that certain decisions need to be made soon, for progress to be made" The couneslor said.

Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Rachel Leigh Cook started, and got lit up for nine runs, as Paradise could not rebound, going to their fourth straight loss, before a crowd that gave them a chorus of boos, in a 9-3 defeat. Hayden took the ball for the Good Guys on Saturday night, hoping to give the team a needed lift. She did, in a big way, giving up only one run into the seventh inning, as Paradise hit three homers, good for four runs, to break the four game skid, as Kate got her first save of the homestand, with a 4-1 Paradise win. Gil Bellows opposed the Braves Tim Hudson, on a sunny, dry, 87 degree Paradise Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout. The Good Guys blasted Hudson, hammering him for three more homers, including a Grand Slam, as Bellows pitched seven fine innings, in a 7-2 shelling of the Braves.

Housten entered Paradise on Monday night, for the last series of the homestand. Charlize pitched that night, and was magnificent, firing a shutout, as the Good Guys blasted two more homers, in a 3-0 Good Guy victory. Neve Campbell had the ball on Tuesday night. She kept the team in the game, giving up three runs in six innings. Paradise rallied from a 3-2 deficit in the eighth, to score two runs, and Kate Hudson finished things in the ninth, for a 4-3 Good Guys triumph. Rachel Leigh Cook took the mound, on a sunny, humid, 89 degree Paradise Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Cook, who had been trashed in her previous outing, fired a fine game, giving up but two runs in eight innings. The Good Guys came back from down 2-0 in the eighth, to explode for six runs in the bottom of the eighth. The bullpen had a bit of trouble in the ninth, but Kate Hudson saved the day again, for a 6-3 Paradise Island win, the Good Guys fifth straight, which completed a subpar, but winning, five and four homestand. Clearly, things could have been far worse, but, as the team packed to head to New York the next night, things could also have been far better.

In the meantime, the team held its Saturday tickle party, following the win against the Braves. The featured lee would be winning pitcher Hayden. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Reserve catcher Chris began the tickle on Hayden's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH! Working down, center fielder Burns was next, attacking Hayden on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and squealed:HHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! Moving down, shortstop Tom Cruise was the next ler, tickling Hayden on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked:HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at Hayden's bare feet, and attacked them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Hayden went berserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEE! Finally, the tickle ended, and Hayden was untied.

On Thursday night, Mitch was packed to leave on the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "The cold war continues" Mitch said. "Whatever, Mitchell" Naomi replied. "Would it get the cold war to stop if I told you I was leaving you at the end of the season?" Mitch said. "If thats what you want, why wait until the end of the season, let's do it now. I'll go see a divorce lawyer while you're away on the trip!" Naomi challenged. "No, Naomi, it isnt what I want, but we have to start communicating. I cant be with a wife who doesnt talk to me, and who I dont talk to. "When you come home next time, we'll talk" Naomi said. Mitch nodded, and took his case, and headed out the door to his cab to the airport.

So, it had been another homestand of running in place, and no progress. Would any progress finally be made? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well something needs to light a fire under both Mitch and Naomi and the Good Guys because neither of them are doing anything at all. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it seems as if both the couple and the team are just essentially running in place. Hopefully things will improve.

As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

The featured lee would be winning pitcher Hayden. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club.

It makes one wonder what the losing pitcher gets!

LOL, good one, Namie. In all likelihood, they might get a tickle too, but as a form of celebration, instead of punishment.

Mitch

LOL, good one, Namie. In all likelihood, they might get a tickle too, but as a form of celebration, instead of punishment.

Mitch

Better a celebration I would think, for all involved!

Yes, I'm sure a celebration would be a better idea.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back