• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the ticklish guest

jimarm

Toni
was wondering where she could use a phone, her car had broken down and she was looking for a house that had a light on, as she looked across a field she seen a farmhouse that had a lite, Toni was wearing a very short skirt and nylons with a low cut blouse, as Toni walked across the field, she noticed that the house was very scary looking.
Toni knocked on the door, an old man opened the door( may i help you
he said? yes Toni answered him my car broke down an i need to use a phone. please come in young lady and have a seat. Toni walked in and
sat down. the old man said we have no phone here but you will stay all night and we will take you into town tommrow. no said toni thats okay and started heading for the door,about that time two large men
walked in the room, well what do we have here, toni tried to get to the door but one of the men grabbed her and the other one helped and she was taken to an elevator, Toni was screaming trying to get loose they took toni to the basement and tied her up in a chair, oh god please what are you going to do to me she said? welcome to the tickling farm. What said toni, please let me go i promise i will not tell anyone about this, i cannont stand to be tickled, please let me go as she was squirming. toni was tied up to a wooden frame her hair was all messed up hanging in her face as she tried to get away, one of the men walked up to her and he ran his fingers up under her skirt and tickled the inner thighs, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Please haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa stop it you are giving me goosebumps and it tickles. please let me go. then the old man walked up to toni and he said next will be your ribs, oh no please not there
i will go insane, one of the men stepped around behind toni and he tickled her ribs very slow, toni went nuts aaaakhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhno please stoppppppppphaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.toni was laughing so hard that she was getting out of breath, then her nipples was tickled with a feather no please not with a featherhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa toni squirmed trying to get loose, going somewhere my dear?her hair was really messedup from jerking her head back and forth, toni begged them please stop you are driving me insane, i cannont stand it any longer
toni said why are you doing this to me please let me go. they took toni to a large table and strapped her down toni begged them no please don"t tickle me her feet was tickled by two men, toni squirmed and screamed laughter as her feet was tickle tortured with feahters and fingers. toni passed out from laughing.

end of part one!!!!!

I agree really good potential here.

hehe nice start too but alittle to...fast paced...would be a good pharse I think...I like details, was hard to get a mental picture of this happening. But good job!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back