• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA again on July 19th

dvnc

It's so good we want to do it again!

Besides, two visitors are showing up, and we favor hosting for visiting friends. Come join us and these two TMFers for a night of fun in LA at a club the LA tickling scene calls home!

Awesome. The timing is good for me with this one. And, so far, the timing is good for some of my lovely goddesses too. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I'll be rolling in sometime around 11-ish that night, but you can count on me being there! See everyone then!

-- Ivory Tickler

I hope we have more females this time.

Comments like this rub me the wrong way. It sounds like all you care about is the number of chicks that show up and have no interest in meeting like-minded people.

Couldn't you have at least shown a little gratitude? Something like, "Hey, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again! Thank you dvnc for hosting two months in a row."

Orangetickler, please tell me you're not this type of person.

It's inevitable.

Testosterone makes the man people crazy.

They seek the Estrogen to balance.

'Cus we're damn good like that. ;)

What is the deadline for said event.

If things work out like I would like them too....

I think I just may be able to make this one.

If not, I know I will be out to a WCG soon. Things are aligning just right.

Rob

Excellent! I will be there. :D

I know I posted this before in gen discussion but in case you did not see it. I have something for you, Mils. It is not tickling nor fetish related but I saw it and thought of you. So I will bring it to the gathering. Not a huge deal, but something kind of cool.

What is the deadline for said event.

If things work out like I would like them too....

I think I just may be able to make this one.

If not, I know I will be out to a WCG soon. Things are aligning just right.

Rob

You can drop mail and register the week of the event, if you want to be a pain in my posterior - [email protected]. Of course, if you wished to show me GREAT affection, you'd mail me the weekend before the event. Then I'd think sparkly things about you. It won't me long walks together or anything... ;)

Rob, brother. Just lemme know when ya wanna holiday in LA. It ain't TOO tough to rig an event. Clue me, brother.

Dave

Excellent! I will be there. :D

Good thing. Hate to think we're doin' an event for ya WITHOUT your good company. ;)

Penny & Crystallight - Please excuse the brother. He err'd. Forgive and forget. :)

Slight chance I might get to make this one party animals! I got a tentative appearance planned for Vegas the weekend of the 4th but I am gonna do my best to hit this, if y'all will have me :bowing:
XOXO

Slight chance I might get to make this one party animals! I got a tentative appearance planned for Vegas the weekend of the 4th but I am gonna do my best to hit this, if y'all will have me :bowing:
XOXO

Oh yeah!!! We will have ya!!! Oh yeah!!!!

I'll show up there at some point. I'll be dividing my time that night, but I really want to see all of you that I haven't seen since last October/February of this year/last night.

I know I posted this before in gen discussion but in case you did not see it. I have something for you, Mils. It is not tickling nor fetish related but I saw it and thought of you. So I will bring it to the gathering. Not a huge deal, but something kind of cool.
Thank you, I look forward to seeing what it is. :D

i will be able to make it

that works for me, looking forward to seeing everyone again, especially you belly
i missed that last couple gatherings

that works for me, looking forward to seeing everyone again, especially you belly
i missed that last couple gatherings

Yes I've notice that lack of your appearance my dear. Very glad you will be at this event!!!!!!!!

Response is looking good so far. Will be great to see you all again. :)

unclebill,

your little asides never fail to crack me up! ... but I just GOTTA know:

exactly how much DO you make a week??? :rolleyes:

hmmm.......after the ex gets her share, there`s not nearly enough cash to support my lifestyle of offering hot looking female celebrities a weeks pay to tickle their feet.:mad: I`ve often said I don`t miss my ex wife, but I sure as hell miss my ex money.:cry1:

Are uncles allowed??? :rotate:

Well so far, we have made room for goddesses of the north, goddesses of the south, some not so well-behaved gods, some well behaved friends, some folks of a deviant nature, a Beatles tune, a Dodgers fan for god sake, a Mets fan even (and his lovely princess), musicians, etc etc etc, so I think we can make room for an uncle, even if his ex-money is not coming out with him----hehehehe. Looking forward to seeing you again, dear.

Well so far, we have made room for goddesses of the north, goddesses of the south, some not so well-behaved gods, some well behaved friends, some folks of a deviant nature, a Beatles tune, a Dodgers fan for god sake, a Mets fan even (and his lovely princess), musicians, etc etc etc, so I think we can make room for an uncle, even if his ex-money is not coming out with him----hehehehe. Looking forward to seeing you again, dear.

Likewise, lovely goddess.:smilestar Remind me to pack my tan adidas cap. hehe

Well Lets see.....

<-- Checking Calander... 19th is a good date.. anniversary is on Wed... so ok there.... cleared the date with the other half... so only thing missing is money....not working at the moment so gas will now be the expenditure... Anyway.... Gonna try again.. what time do festivities start... just in case I do make it....? ( Ok Steph.. now its your time to tease me about not coming ;) )

Adam

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back