• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FFF/F...Alyssa's not so CHEER-ful situation part 1

thegame99

****A little about the main characters before i start. Alyssa, a beautiful 20 year old sophomore. 5'8, tan, brunette hair, and a slamming body. There's also Jenn and Jess who are blonde twins, both 5'5, and love to look gorgeous. And finally Crystal, the captain of the squad, 5'9 blonde/brunette, with gorgeous tan skin (and long nails that will kill ;) ****

Its mid April and cheerleading tryouts are just two weeks away. The Central C. C. cheerleading team is not only known for their plethora of cheerleading titles, but also for how gorgeous every single girl on the squad is. Central C.C. just seems to breed hot girls every year. But this year was quite a different year for one girl, her name is Alyssa. Alyssa is transfer student from San Diego, as their family moved to the Arizona home town of Central pines just at the beginning of the year. Alyssa was on the squad back in San Diego, for a D1 basketball team, and as she expects, she will be walking right onto the Central C.C. school squad. But, thats where the problem occurs, there are 3 girls, Jenn, Jess and Crystal that have been cheerleading together ever since 8th grade, and now with the incoming sophomore Alyssa, there is a threat that Jess will be knocked off the team and Alyssa taking her spot. Thats where i start this story, and the fun will begin in the near future.

Bio 340 just let out, and the 3 girls all are done for spring break finally. But this year they aren't planning an amazing vacation to cancun, but yet, they are making a plan on how to get alyssa to not tryout for the team because they cant have one of their best friends, Jess, get kicked off. They all met up at Jess's house that night, and started to think of a bunch of plans, and which would be suited the best to change Alyssa's mind forever.
"Lets just kill her, hehe" said Jenn
"OH YEA, REAL smart Jenn, thats the greatest idea i've ever heard" responded crystal.
"WAIT GUYS i got it, we can just pay her off, like a couple hundred dollars, and she'll just go away, like right?"- said Jess
"UM NO!, shes one of the best, and a couple hundred dollars aint gonna do shit" said Jenn

After minutes, hours, passed by, Crystal FINALLY came up with the greatest idea ever.

"OMG GUYS, check this one out!, ok here we go, since I am the captain of the team, I say we make a fake "cheerleading meeting" at the school, so she will have to come and attend, and then when we have her in the right spot, we'll gang up on her and TICKLE her to death!"
"Oh baby, crystal you are very very kinky, but i likee it" said jenn
"YESSS" jess said, "Thats the perfect idea, lets doo it!"
"Ok, we'll set the date for this up coming monday, because school is closed for spring break, so we can have ALL the school to ourselves because i have a key to the cheerleaders house and we'll have our fun there!" crystal said

TWO DAYS LATER

Its finally Monday, and the girls have their plans ready. They are going to call Alyssa in the afternoon and tell her to attend this mandatory meeting at the cheerleading houseoff campus, and from there, the magic will happen, and the 3 girls will capture her and tickle her to death.

"HEY Alyssa its Crystal how are you?"
"I'm ok, just laying out getting a tan, and just got my nails done, how are you?"
"I'm doin well thanks babe, hey, i gotta inform you though, theres been a mandatory meeting scheduled for all cheerleaders tonight at 7 at the cheerleading house and you must attend!"
"At 7, hmm ok i can do that, do i have to bring anything?"
"All you have to bring is show up in your uniform, we are trying to see how the squad looks all together with our uniforms on, and will start a little practice/tryout"
"OK, sounds FUN i can't WAIT, see you soon!"
" hehe mee either, byee"

The girls started heading over to the cheerleading gym, carrying all their stuff needed to turn Alyssa into a laughing storm. Jess has the duct tape, Crystal has got the feathers and lotion, and Jenn has the chloroform all ready. They arrived around 5:30, so they have plenty of time to set up and get everything ready. They took a foldout bed couch out from their coaches office, so they can throw alyssa on the bed and go to town on her for hours and hours. It is now coming up around 7:00 PM and the fun is just starting to begin.

"OK girls everyone ready?"-said crystal
"YUP, im getting really excited this is going to be GREAT"- replied JENN

Alyssa got to the gym around 7:15 and was reallyy upset and scared and hoped they weren't going to be mad at her for being late.

"She's late" said crystal
"YEA, a better excuse to torment her more!" said jenn

Alyssa ran to the cheerleading house being scared she was so late they would be mad at her, but when she walked into the house, all the lights were off and nobody was around.

"HELLO?, is anybody here?"

"GET HER JENNNN!!!!!" yelled crystal

ALL AT ONCE JENN JUMPED on top of her and threw the cholofrom rag right on her mouth, and in SECONDS alyssa dropped to the floor.

"OMG IT WORKED" said jenn
"YES ok we have to get her on to the bed ASAP" yelled jess
"HERE grab her legs, ill get her feet" said crystal

All at once the 3 girls picked up alyssa and plopped her onto the fold out bed they had brought out from the coaches office. Jenn right away grabbed alyssa's wrists and put her arms above her head and duct taped her wrist together really tight. THen she moved down to her ankles and duct taped her ankles completely together, alyssa will not be able to move an inch!.

"OMG, shes gorgeous" said crystal, "HM, well it's gonna be a pleasure tickling the hell outta her"

"OK, when is she going to wake up?" asked Jenn
"Ill go get a bottle of water and pour it on her" said crystal

Crsytal went on to pour water on Alyssa's face and she evntually got up and found out she couldn't MOVE at all

"HEY!! what is going ON?!?!"

"Don't worry Alyssa, your in a safe place rigt now" said Crystal

"HEY! what are you guys doing?!?! why am i tied upp? i thought we had a cheerleading meeting tonight?"

"WE DO baby, this is the meeting" said crystal...."Listen, were gonna give it to you straight up, us three girls here have been cheering together since middle school, and we dont want some new girl coming on to our team and potentially knocking one of our best friends off the team!"

"IM SORRY crystal but im just that good, and im on scholorship, so your just gonna have to deal with it"

"OH BABY that is the wronggg answer Alyssa!. Listen, if this is what its gonna have to take then so be it"

"wha-what are you talking about, just let me go!"

"NOT until you quit the team Alyssa" said crystal

"NO i cant my parents would killllll me!"

"OK SO BE IT" said crystal..."I HOPE your ready to laugh"

"LAUGH? why will i laugh"

"OH your gonna see in two seconds" said crystal

At that moment and time, Crystal walked down to the foot of the bed and knelt down next to Alyssa's shoes and started undoing each lace very slowly

"HEY WAIT! CRYSTAL do not take off my shoes, OMG are you doing what i think your doing?"

"You know it ALYSSA, now quit the team of the shoe comes off!"

"CRYSTAL please!, im begging don't"

"WRONG ANSWER"

and with that crystal flung off Alyssa's shoe and took her long red nails and started raking them along alyssa's left foot

"OMGGGG HAHAHAHAH CRYSTALL STOPPPPP HAHAHAH PLEASEE"

"QUIT THE TEAM NOW OF I KEEP GOING"

"CRYSTALL LHAHAHAHAH I CANT HAHAHA"

Crystal continued to tickle her feet with no mercy, and then started to pull her ankle sock up to the middle of her foot, and started to LIGHTLY tickle her exposed bare foot with her long nails up and down up and down

"AHHHH HAHAHAAHHAHAHA OMGGGGG HAHAHAHAHA CRYSTAL YOUR NAILSSSSS HHAHAHAHA I CANT I CANT HAHAHAH IT TICKLESSSS, PLEASEE MY FEEETTTT!!!"

tooooo be continueddddddddddd........

ANYBODY DOWN FOR PART 2?!?!?!?!

LEAVE RESPONSES/FEEDBACK PLEASEE

Very nice plot, I really liked the start. The "cheerleader revenge scenario" is a nice theme. I also liked how the shoe-removal was described. Please continue and write part 2 :).

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back