• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Taming of Mrs. Mia

LordProtector

As you all know Mrs. Mia has a penchant for writing about her tickling experiences. My writings are rooted in dark and gloomy poetry where a smile or laugh is a certain sign of death. Having said all that, I will try to describe the part of the evening where she was bound to the table and at my complete mercy...

She was flat on her back and tied at each corner of the table describing a perfect "X". There she was in all innocence totally vulnerable to my every touch. The tickling came later as firstly every petal of the Mia Rose was cleaned of her sweet nectar. Her body was a writhing mass of twisted flesh...oops sorry Tickle Forum...

There she lay with those super sensitive armpits yearning for attention. With a fine artist's brush, I imagined every square inch of her a canvas for all my skillful brushstrokes. Concentrating on those armpits with slow meandering strokes her body arched her sweet laughter filling the air this is surely heaven. I trace my brush lightly over her full breasts darting in and out of the valley painting a figure eight in fast time around her erect nipples. Her belly laughs are now sensuous sighs. Her breathing deepens as now her body is aching for different probing. I can't let her off that lightly, and now with a small very soft bristled make up brush I attack her other armpit. Again she is in a frenzy, her body contorting as each passing brushstroke leaves her in a no-mans land of laughter, tears and cries for mercy. She did say mercy so the chivalrous Lord Protector withdraws and plans the next attack.

Turning the evening into more of a scientific venture I decide to use my various implements of torture to map out all the ticklish spots of my oh so vulnerable Love. Her wrists responded wonderfully to the toothbrush twisting in retreat in the restraints. Alight brush up her arm elicited a tightening of her whole body in a mock statement of composure.

The facade was soon broken down with fast toothbrush assaults on the armpits. Her laughter was somewhat muffled coming out as bursts of air between her clenched teeth. Obviously my own laughter bordered on the evil, but I was still his caring Lordship. Noting each area of tickledom as I worked down each side of her torso and her belly, my brush found it's way to the Garden of Eden. My light touch cutting a swath around the fleshy perimeter. No laughter here, tickle friends, just some of the sweetest sounds that passed my Lady's lips.

I think that with each moment of our time together that night, I realized just how lucky I was to have found this lady and I fell in love again many times...put the buckets away lads, I'm on me way to her feet taking a very sensible detour around her inner thighs liking the reaction so much I almost set up camp for the night! I knew though, that the soft soles of my love were eager for my attention (at least that's the way I saw it). With my arsenal of weapon's at hand I set about her feet. No prizes for guessing her reaction here! Barreling laughter all the way from the day she was born. Each foot had it's own sweet spot on the sole and licking and sucking her toes left her gasping for air. Our evening ended here. For all of you eager for the results of my more scientific ticklings. the top five tickle spots of Mrs. Mia are...
5) Rib tickling...you know the place
4) Hip Tickling
3) Between the toes
2) The heavenly soles
1) The incredibly delicious armpits

Thank you for your time fans of tickle.

LP:D

Darling,

You are full of surprises! Thank you so much for posting the follow up, I knew you wouldn't let me down!

You even made me blush...'every petal' indeed! Beautiful writing my Dear LordProtector.

Congrats on your first story.

;)

Darling,

You are full of surprises! Thank you so much for posting the follow up, I knew you wouldn't let me down!

You even made me blush...'every petal' indeed! Beautiful writing my Dear LordProtector.

Congrats on your first story.

;)

Mistress Mia, the Enigma

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back