• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

n2oh!!! part 1 -OR- Anna Endures (adult)

soleshine

TMF Regular
***Adult Content!!! All comments are welcomed~SS***

“Did you bring it?”, the two girls asked in unison as they opened the front door for Joel.

“Yeah, but it’s in my trunk. Let me pull into your garage and we’ll take it out in there.”

The “it” that Anna and Kimberly were referring to was one third of a tank of Nitrous Oxide.

Joel had traded for it at the end of a tour that he followed last summer and had been saving it for a special occasion. He believed that this was going to be pretty special.

As the three of them brought the equipment into Anna’s house, Joel felt his excitement building. The girls were both so cute and he was always looking for and excuse to give either of them a little pinch beneath their ribs or a quick stroke along one of their bare soles when they weren’t expecting it. They were both definitely ticklish, there was no doubt about that, and he couldn’t get enough of their giggles and smiles. He had noticed, though, that both Anna and Kimberly were especially protective of certain “tickle spots” during their little games.

Anna never made her armpits available. If she ever put her arms above her head, she would quickly bring them down whenever anyone approached her. Kimberly almost seemed obsessed with keeping her feet away from any possible tickling threat. Joel had not known either of them long (four or five weeks) but they had been hanging out once or twice a week and a weird sort of relationship was developing between them.

Joel was 23, a student of psychology at the local state university, and he was a self labeled “Neo-Hippie”. He had long thick dread locks that he’d been growing for six years which was constantly bringing welcomed attention from the kind of open minded girls that he was most attracted to. Anna and Kimberly were also a part of this counter-culture and the three of them had recently experimented with LSD together as well as the occasional bowl of kind buds from Joel’s own garden.

He had met Anna at a friend’s party, they had exchanged numbers, and the next weekend he joined her at her friend Kimberly’s home. That was the weekend that the real flirting began between the three of them, which Joel always made sure involved at least some tickling.

He could tell that they were both attracted to him, but he also sensed that they were both bi-sexual as well. They were very affectionate with each other and would still walk around town holding hands, even though they were both nineteen years old. Anna was a short, large breasted brunette with long straight hair. She wore dark rimmed glasses that contrasted her beautifully fair skin and she had a kind of shyness about her until she felt comfortable with a person, then she was a LOT less inhibited.

Kimberly had strawberry-blond hair that was also long, but she was thinner than Anna, had smaller breasts, and was a few inches taller. She also had very light colored skin that is so common among red heads, but she had more freckles than normal. They almost covered her face entirely and were in abundance on her arms and legs, but they didn’t really detract from her beauty. She was slightly more out-going than Anna and Joel found her strangely attractive. He was especially intrigued by her slightly larger-than-normal feet, which she always protected.

When they were together, Joel wondered if he might end up dating one of them and, if so, which one. Neither was afraid to flirt with him in front of the other, so he just kept enjoying their attention. He loved to get them into tickle fights and he would often align with one of them and gang up on the other. But the flirting had not yet gone very far between any of them and the mild tickling games always left Joel hungry for more. He was constantly trying to think of excuses to tickle Anna and Kimberly as the unique dynamics of this triangle continued to unfold.

Last weekend, while they were hanging out, Joel began to formulate a plan.

“Have either of you ever tried Nitrous?”

“Isn’t that what dentists use?”, Kimberly asked.

“Yeah,” he said. “Dead heads and Phish heads call it Hippie Crack. People inflate balloons with it and sell them at shows.”

“Don’t people sometimes call it laughing gas?” Anna asked.

“Yeah. That’s the same stuff,” Joel told her.

He then proceeded to tell them about the tank. They both agreed that it sounded like fun, so they made plans for the following weekend to meet at Anna’s mother’s house since she was going to be out of town.

“We need a small-sized room,” Joel said, dragging the large tank up the entrance stairs, “But not so small that we’d be uncomfortable.”

“That sounds like my bedroom,” Anna said as she lugged a smaller tank of oxygen ahead of him.

Joel was familiar with the equipment and began connecting the two tanks together.

“You have to have the correct mixture of Oxygen and Nitrous. That’s how dentists do it. Are you two ready?”, he asked.

“I am,” Kimberly said.

“Me too,” added Anna and Joel turned the control. A slight hissing sound was emitted from the tank as the invisible and odorless gas spilled out into the room.

“So why do they call it laughing gas?” Kimberly asked. “I’ve had it at the dentist’s office and it never caused me to laugh.”

“It just relaxes your body and mind so that you are more susceptible to laughing when something funny happens. In certain cases, once you get started laughing, it is very difficult to stop. Some people say that it is an insurmountable release of stress and energy when you reach that level. Comparable to no other experience...except maybe for really good sex,” he added with a smile.

“Wow, that’s for me,” Kimberly said eagerly, moving a little closer to the tank.

Anna followed suit and scooted over so that Joel was sitting between the two of them on the floor in the corner of Anna’s small room.

“But what’s going to make us start laughing?” Anna asked naively. “Know any good jokes?”

“I think that it’ll take a while for the gas to start affecting us because it has to spread out in the.......Whoa! Actually, I’m already starting to feel a little light headed. Do you two feel anything?”, he asked them.

“Yeah, I think I’m starting to,” Kimberly said.

Anna had a thoughtful look on her face for a second and then said, “I’m not sure. Tell me a joke.”

“I know a better way to make you laugh,” Joel said with a sinister grin on his face and he reached down and quickly scrabbled his fingers over her small, shoeless, stocking clad foot.

“No, no, no, no, no” Anna said giggling a little and quickly pulled her foot away. But she noticed that the sensation Joel had caused did not quickly fade. The nitrous had definitely started working on her. It was almost like his fingers were still tickling her sensitive sole, but she also noticed an
intense giddiness throughout her body that didn’t come so much from the actual tickle. She was strongly affected by the idea of being tickled. Somehow, the absurdity of being tickled at age 19, like she was when she was a child, filled her with a feeling of excitement and playfulness that spread through her whole body. She rubbed her tickled sole through her stocking with both her hands.

“That sent a shock through my spine!” Anna said with amazement.

“You’ll never get the full effect if you pull away,” Joel told her. “Don’t you want to achieve that feeling of release that comes from hysterical laughter?”

“Yes,” she said, “but there’s no way I can sit still for tickling when my mind is clear. I sure as hell won’t be able to now!”

Kimberly jumped in, “We could tie you up!”

“You would need to agree to endure it for a certain amount of time, though,” Joel added. “It’s the feeling of loosing control that’s so important to the experience. Let’s say...about twenty minutes. There’s just a little more than an hour’s worth of Nitrous. That way, we can each have a turn.

An expression came across Anna’s face that said she wasn’t sure that she wasn’t going to regret agreeing to this, but that she didn’t want to miss out either. “OK,” she consented.

**************************ANNA*******************

That day, Anna had dressed in her catholic school girl outfit. The people that they hung out with were all eccentric in their own ways. She had a thing for wearing little girls’ clothes. Her raven black hair was in two long braids that fell over her shoulders and she wore a short sleeve white button down shirt, which was tucked into her pleated skirt. The only part of her legs that were visible were her white knees because of her skirt and knee-high navy blue stockings. Anna found several items that they could use to tie her up and proceeded to lay on her back in the center of her twin sized bed.

Kimberly and Joel first tied her wrists together then, pulled her arms up over her head, and tied them to the head board. Both of her little flexing feet were then tied to separate corners at the end of the bed. Joel swallowed hard as the excitement of what they were about to do started to wash over him. The nitrous had really begun to fill the room now and he had the most intense case of butterflies in the stomach he’d ever had.

Anna’s whole world was now focused on the intense anticipatory feelings she was having. She had felt pretty calm about it, right up until they had raised her arms above her head. Having her arms up around other people always made her feel uncomfortable. She suddenly had flashbacks to times she had been tickle-tortured as a child with her arms held above her head that she had not thought about in years. She could almost feel, already, what it would be like when they tickled her there while she is unable to defend herself at all.
However, she kept remembering what Joel had said and couldn’t help
wondering if it would make her a wiser person, so she let them continue.

“This is going to be FUUUUNNN,” Kimberly said walking around the bed
and looking at the intense expression on Anna’s face. Anna was half
giggling already as the helplesness of her situation weighed down on her. She was so vulnerable...everywhere, and she was trying hard not to burst out laughing (even though she hadn’t yet been touched) as she watched them both intently.

Joel was still standing at the foot of the bed and as Kimberly walked past, she gave him a friendly slap on his butt and said, “Why don’t you start? The clock is ticking.” Then, she walked over to Anna’s side and knelt down next to her face. She kissed her gently on the cheek, and said, “Hi Anna! Guess what?..........Tickle, tickle, tickle!”

“Oh my god!”, Anna said with disbelief, almost full out laughing.

“OK, here we go.” Joel said, drawing Anna’s attention back to the foot of the bed. He was next to her right foot, still sheathed in its blue stocking, and was moving just his wiggling index finger slowly and teasingly toward it.

“OK, OK, wait, wait, wait,” Anna squealed out, and she started giggling out of control as she flexed her ankle trying to move her foot as far away from him as possible. She was restrained quite well, though and was unable to do any good.

“You have really high arches,” Joel told her in obvious admiration. “That looks like a good place to start,” and started to move his finger to tickle her there.

Kimberly took the opportunity to tease Anna again. “Gitchee-Gitchee-Gooo. Gitchee-Gitchee-Gooo,” she kept repeating like she was talking to a baby.

That’s when Joel’s finger reached the delicate arch of her foot. Anna felt the same shock through her system again, but it was intensified by all the anticipation and by her inability to withdraw her foot from the assault.

“Oh Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuuuuaaaahhhhh,
ahhhhaahahahahhahhahahhhah!!!!!! Noooooooo,
doooonnnnaaaahhhahahahahahahahahahhahh!!!!!!”

Joel was in heaven. He lazily traced random patterns around the center of her high-arched little foot, then he would just run the tip of his nail up and down and up and down her soft sole while Kimberly continued her taunting. Anna pulled at her restraints from all points and writhed around with the sole purpose of trying to get her ticklish foot away from his finger. Her giggling was continuous (the nitrous in the room kept her from thinking about anything but the torturous tickling of her right foot), but it would take on different tones and characteristics depending on how and where on her stocking foot Joel tickled her. When he ran his finger up under her toes, she would always let out more squeals.

“Kim, you should come down here and help me.”

“Are you ready for that sweaty?” Kimberly whispered in Anna’s ear.

Anna, however, was unable to respond. Joel had started scrabbling all five fingers of one hand over the sole of her foot and she was lost in the struggle. Still, Anna understood what Kimberly was saying and her laughs and giggles took on an almost pleading, whimpering tone.

“Wow, you’re doing a good job of tickling her,” Kimberly said to Joel. “But I wonder how she’ll feel when I start tickling her with my nails. Remember these, Anna?”, she said, holding both hands up so the giggling Anna could see her half-inch long nails, and as she started moving them toward the stocking sole of Anna’s left foot, she started wiggling her fingers and chanting, “Gitchee-Gitchee-Gooo!”

***Continued in n2oh!!! Part 2***

Last edited:
I decided to link all three parts of this story together. The rest of my stories are all contained in one thread, but for some reason I originally posted this one in three.

If you haven't read the whole thing through before, check it out.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back