• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Direct Digital Downloads Arrive At Mtj Publishing! 6/20/08

MTJpub

Verified
DIRECT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS ARRIVE

I am very pleased to announce that we now offer Direct Digital Downloads. Customers can now immediately download purchases to their computer upon checkout.

Currently we offer over 170 Publications!

**Tickling Fiction!
**Tickling Interactive Fiction!
**Tickling Comics & Art!

Please Visit our Tickling Publication Index
http://www.mtjpub.com/publications.html

Jim a.k.a. Morandilas
MTJ Publishing
http://www.mtjpub.com/

Please enjoy cover art from several of our publications....

GREAT NEWS!!

Certainly a lot easier than going into the email and then downloading them page by page.

Something I think will be mentioned this weekend I am sure.

Rob

Thanks Rob!

Let me donate one electronic publication from mtjpub.com that you can give away on your show. The lucky winner can choose any one publication of their choice. PM me with the winner's choice and e-mail address and I'll take care of the rest.

Jim a.k.a. Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

This is excellent news, for me especially. For reasons unknown, I am no longer able to download e-mail attachments. Extensive investigation has turned up no reason for this (that makes sense to me, anyway); one day I could, and the next day, no. No security changes, no viruses, nothing like that. Anyway, now I can catch up on the backlog of stuff that has been unavailable to me for some time, which in fact I have just done, and I received them w/o any problem.

Keep up the good work!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back