• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna, Sarah and the Torture Rack

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Maddonna Sarah and the Torture Rack.

A requested FF/F story with sex

It began a year ago, Madonna and Sarah became lovers. They share the passion for sex, bondage and tickle torture.

The celebrity was absolutely in love with Sarah, she loved the body and the intelligence of this redhair who was always ready for sex…..and a little suffering too.

Together they prepared a set up for Julie, one of Sarah s best friends. This fantastic redhair was one of Sarh s favorite “victims to be”, she was very sexy and very fit so the possibility of having her stretched on the rack was more than a fantasy, it was a necessity.

The old trick worked fine. Julie was delighted with the invitation. She met Madonna and almost fainted in admiration but after a few “special drinks” she fainted for real.

When Julie woke up she realized she was unable to move, her ankles and wrists firmly secured to a wooden table…after a few minutes the effect of the drink fade away completely and she realized that she was alone in her underwear secured to what seemed to be a wooden torture rack.

The room was very hot and the huge mirror on the ceiling showed her her own helpless image. She shouted, she screamed but nothing happened…..then the two torturers appeared in the dungeon.

-“Welcome to our castle my dear” said Madonna smiling delighted with the vision of the prey.

-“How are you Julie?” asked Sarah so excited that she barely controlled herself from jumping right into the prisoners sexy breasts.

-“What are you doing? Let me out NOW!!!!!” demanded the prisoner.

Both Sarah and Madonna were wearing black leather and looked lustful and dangerous frightening but exciting the redhaired prisoner.

-“ Come on Julie, there is no hurry” replied the singer.

-“We are just going to TORTURE you and FUCK you my dear” added Sarah.

-“ NO! Please what can I do to get out? Please” begged the prisoner.

-“ Just suffer my dear just suffer” answered Sarah while caressing her victims face.

-“Your friend Sarah told me that you are very ticklish….so we ll begin tickling and tickling and tickling” said Madonna standing at Julies feet.

-“ Sarah you BITCH!!!” said Julie angry as hell.

Both tormentors were observing Julies bare feet, they were delighted with the beautiful toes and sexy soles and began the torment. They slowly and carefully ran the fingernails all over the sensitive soles excited with the desperate yells of the prisoner.

-“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEE STOOOOOOOOOOPPP!!!!

The tickling continued for almost twenty minutes and the skilled hands of the tormentors knew exactly when and how to strike producing an incredibly cruel experience. Julie was now exhausted.

After a few minutes Sarah began to spin the wheel so the rack stretched the helpless body more and more. Madonna watched as a stubborn Julie tried in vain to resist the pain the tickling and the humiliation.

-“Stretch her more” ordered the cruel “material girl”.

Sarah was almost coming, the noise of the rack was sooooo exciting “trac trac trac” it was great. Now Julie was almost suspended so Madonna climbed over her body and started tickling the exposed ribcage.

-“HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!STOOOOOOOOPP!!! PLEEEEASE NOOOO!!!

-“Try her armpits” said Sarah while touching her own wet sex.

-“NO PLEASE not the armpits Sarah you bitch NOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAH !!!”

The effect was devastating, the stretched limbs and the combined tickling of her soles and upperbody was completely breaking Julies resistance.

Now Sarah climbed over the stretched body and ripped off the underwear exposing a beautiful hairy sex and a pair of fantastic breasts with surprisingly erected nipples. She used her fingers and mouth to tickle and tickle the sensitive breasts while Madonna used her experienced hands in the exposed sex.

The tickling was terrible and Julie was almost fainting. After so much stimulation she began to get very excited…so excited that an orgasm was imminent. Realizing that possibility Madonna ordered:

- “Bring the ice!”.

Sarah came with a huge icebar and a cube with ice. Both tormentors placed an icecube over each of Julie s erected nipples and watched delighted how she tried in vain to escape from the terrible torment screaming and twisting her body…but the rack was very tight and she was so stretched…….

Madonna sat over Julie s face and demanded her to lick. Then was Sarah s turn and the victim obeyed making them come again and again. When they realized the victim was almost coming to an orgasm they continued with the “icing” of the breasts and freezing of her lust (but not their s).

The ice in the cube was almost completely melted so Sarah began to pour the freezing water over the exposed body producing an unbearable torture and making Julie beg for mercy.

-“ OH SARAH PLEASE HAVE MRRCY FOR GODSSAKE STOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!!”

But Sarah went on and on slowly pouring the iced water from the other cubes excited with the torture.

Now Madonna went where the victims bare feet and placed the huge ice bar against the sensitive soles. The screaming and yelling was brutal.

Julie was trembling, her tortured body was freezing so the tormentors fed the huge fireplaces at the sides and feet of the rack. The temperature of the room was higher and higher and Julie for the first time felt everything was going to be OK she wasn’t freezing anymore.

-“ The fire is such an incredible element” said Sarah staring excited at Julie s bare feet. And added “During the middle ages when a victim was stretched on the rack….they used to roast her exposed soles OOOOHHHHHH MMMM!!!!”

Madonna was delighted with her friend and lover, she was also excited with the idea of burning Julie s sexy soles so she placed a cube full of red hot coals a few inche from the now dry and hot pink soles.

Julie was terrorized and when Sarah blindfolded her she begged:-“ Sarah Please this is too much don’t burn my FEEEEEET!!!!”.

When Madonna realized the temperature was enough just for a very little pain she removed the red hot coals and quickly placed the icebar against the suffering soles. Julie could not see and when she experienced the freezing in her soles she thought it was the fire so she screamed :- “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!”

The treatment continued, fire and ice, fire and ice..again and again until exhaustion.

After the ordeal they untied Julie and made love to her one by one. Madonna was naughty and cruel but a great lover and Sarah….Sarah was simply perfect she explored every inch of Julie s sexy body literally from head to toe. She tasted and enjoyed Julie s fluids and both came to several orgasms.

It was really a very nice evening.

:) Great story Diego...can't think of anything better than tickling nude girls on the torture rack with ice...more please!

id agree, fantastic story... the ice water was the iceing on the cake!

Dr

Did you like the story Ticklewench?

Hi Ticklewench. Did you like the story?

I sent you an email yesterday regarding the story but the message was returned

Please answer

Regards

Diego

I'm no tickle wench Diego, but I do love your stories. Any idea when we can look forward to seeing more???

Thank you very much

Thanks Soleshine.

I have posted many stories regarding sex related tickle torture of women. Many involve celebrities.

Madonna, Heidi Klum Kte Moss Cindy Crawford Estella Warren Angie Everhart and many more...

I can repost some of them.

Again thank you and please forgive my English

Diego

Very nice!~ Story, we hope to see more! Well done also for Anderson story also listed with J.Lopez and Namoi Campbell.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Thanks a lot Anna and Heather

Thank you very much for your kind words. Anna and Heather I always enjoy your stories

Diego

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back